April 26, 2024, 12:06:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 149958 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: April 25, 2007, 07:27:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
*******.. TY for posting that.  A few stuck out for me.

Its day will come once, up to on that day he always concerning its back must look at. And honesty lasts longest. If he has been then told a real man he truth and takes he is punished. How someone cannot understand such as he what the parents of that little girl to feel. What if he gets ever children and it same happens with is kids.

H, vault Len - Belgium
wo 25/4, 10.53

Exactly. what if Joran does have a kid someday? And Anita and Sweaty Ass are granparents and this happens to them?  I agree with this poster.. yes the day WILL come.
  Also like the post where someone called Joran a HUFTER..  LOL wonder WTH that means?

OMG Laughing    

See what happens where a new picture of Joran surfaces Laughing
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: April 25, 2007, 07:29:02 PM »

In one place, besides calling Joran a "hufter", he's also called a "nipple".  And here was the post about the difference:
@"Karel in Venlo: A "nipple" is the vent who asks such a question; a "hufter" is the one who answers the question.

M. Versluis, Utrecht wo 25/4, 15.30

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: April 25, 2007, 07:29:30 PM »

I have to run out for a few hours, will be back later.  I'll unlock the next thread just in case.  You guys can move yourselves if you reach page 50 OK?

OK Klaas I'll pretend to lock the cage again Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 25, 2007, 07:33:50 PM »

Thanks for bringing those comments over for us to read.  Yes, they are overwhelmingly convinced of his guilt.

And note that the few who support Joran are worded in the identical syntax?  I think at least a few of those are written by that same poster, the one concerned with "innocent until proven guilty" and then the other one who tries to make Joran sound pitiful.  Bet they are the same ones posting over and over as often as they can get to a different internet cafe, lol!

It's probably Joran or that little curly-haired bosom buddy of his, tee hee!

The rest sound pretty much the same as we do.  I do hope Paulus, Anita, the KPLD and ALE as well as Paulus crooked judge friends read that as well.  They need to know that it is not just us that they have failed to fool but the public at large.

And note that the Dutch frequently refer to Natalee as a little girl and yet we have been ripped for even calling her a kid, minor or anything other than a consenting adult.  They comment on his dead eyes, call him a psychopath and wish the same fate as Natalee on his children.  And for the most part they are serious as a heart attack, too.

Give it up, Sloot!  Act like a human being for the first time in your miserable life and tell the truth for a change.  Tell this family what happened, what you did and where their daughter is.

And I hope the Arubans noted that he is not one bit concerned about any financial hardship he may have caused the island--not his problem, his family income is not effected.  If anything hard times make for better corrupt deals but now that Paulus is in private practice only, he may well find that the easy money has dried up even for Sloots for Paulus no longer has the power to do favors and sell contracts.

Title for his book:  Parasites of the Caribbean!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 25, 2007, 07:36:46 PM »

That baby is the stuff nightmares are made of!   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 25, 2007, 07:38:33 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
That baby is the stuff nightmares are made of!   Shocked

Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: April 25, 2007, 07:39:40 PM »

That was kindof mean of me to leave you with that image, huh?  Laughing  Laughing

Leaving in a couple minutes...see you guys later!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 25, 2007, 07:41:37 PM »

That was kindof mean of me to leave you with that image, huh?  Laughing  Laughing

Leaving in a couple minutes...see you guys later!

See you later Klaas.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: April 25, 2007, 07:46:27 PM »

OK who wants to post so we can get to page 50 and continue on the new thread.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: April 25, 2007, 07:49:33 PM »

I think we are going to be stuck here until Klaas comes back Laughing

Won't she be surprised Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: April 25, 2007, 07:51:03 PM »

Joran will never be a man and tell the truth because what he did is so bad that he doesn't want the world to know.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: April 25, 2007, 07:54:44 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Okay, I'll post Smile  Smile

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: April 25, 2007, 07:55:01 PM »

Thanks for bringing those comments over for us to read.  Yes, they are overwhelmingly convinced of his guilt.

And note that the few who support Joran are worded in the identical syntax?  I think at least a few of those are written by that same poster, the one concerned with "innocent until proven guilty" and then the other one who tries to make Joran sound pitiful.  Bet they are the same ones posting over and over as often as they can get to a different internet cafe, lol!

The rest sound pretty much the same as we do.  I do hope Paulus, Anita, the KPLD and ALE as well as Paulus crooked judge friends read that as well.  They need to know that it is not just us that they have failed to fool but the public at large.

And note that the Dutch frequently refer to Natalee as a little girl and yet we have been ripped for even calling her a kid, minor or anything other than a consenting adult.  They comment on his dead eyes, call him a psychopath and wish the same fate as Natalee on his children.  And for the most part they are serious as a heart attack, too.

Give it up, Sloot!  Act like a human being for the first time in your miserable life and tell the truth for a change.  Tell this family what happened, what you did and where their daughter is.

And I hope the Arubans noted that he is not one bit concerned about any financial hardship he may have caused the island--not his problem, his family income is not effected.  If anything hard times make for better corrupt deals but now that Paulus is in private practice only, he may well find that the easy money has dried up even for Sloots for Paulus no longer has the power to do favors and sell contracts.

Anna, it is refreshing to see that the Dutch "get it." It really isn't hard to understand, the family and the bloggers had the perps and corruption sniffed out the first week. Those numbers parallel the last two polls taken on his guilt. The overwhelmong majority think he killed her.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: April 25, 2007, 07:55:35 PM »

Joran will never be a man and tell the truth because what he did is so bad that he doesn't want the world to know.

IMO Joran is so screwed up in the head, he's probably convinced himself he did no wrong.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: April 25, 2007, 07:55:36 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

Okay, I'll post Smile  Smile

Thank you Muffy.  Let's keep it going to 50 and then stop.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: April 25, 2007, 07:57:15 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
NEWSFLASH   ---  NEWSFLASH

rumor circulating that JORANS BOOK will be used for TOILET PAPER

bout the only thing its good for  Cool

Laughing
  Well.. he needs to keep on talking.. cause he sure has made himself look like a bigger ass then he already is.  Heck.. read RU and even some of THEM said something simliar.  ROFL  Pretty bad huh? '
  Wonder how long before he spills the beans about his POPPA.
One thing I could always agree with, Rob and San and a few others.. that Joran is covering for his dad. Oh I do think JVDS and K@ and others were involved BUT I think when the bad thing happened.. Natalee was in the presence of PVDS.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Every time he opens his trap he digs himself into a deeper hole. He convicted himself in these interviews.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 25, 2007, 07:57:37 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Anna, it is refreshing to see that the Dutch "get it." It really isn't hard to understand, the family and the bloggers had the perps and corruption sniffed out the first week. Those numbers parallel the last two polls taken on his guilt. The overwhelmong majority think he killed her.

Yes and what did they say about the program he was on.  Some like it was for the intelligent viewers.  I guess he should have stuck with the stupid viewers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: April 25, 2007, 07:58:51 PM »

*******.. TY for posting that.  A few stuck out for me.

Its day will come once, up to on that day he always concerning its back must look at. And honesty lasts longest. If he has been then told a real man he truth and takes he is punished. How someone cannot understand such as he what the parents of that little girl to feel. What if he gets ever children and it same happens with is kids.

H, vault Len - Belgium
wo 25/4, 10.53

Exactly. what if Joran does have a kid someday? And Anita and Sweaty Ass are granparents and this happens to them?  I agree with this poster.. yes the day WILL come.
  Also like the post where someone called Joran a HUFTER..  LOL wonder WTH that means?

MUFFY   TY!

Klaas    ROFL  Ummmm Eweeeeeeeeee
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: April 25, 2007, 07:59:15 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "robots"
NEWSFLASH   ---  NEWSFLASH

rumor circulating that JORANS BOOK will be used for TOILET PAPER

bout the only thing its good for  Cool

Laughing
  Well.. he needs to keep on talking.. cause he sure has made himself look like a bigger ass then he already is.  Heck.. read RU and even some of THEM said something simliar.  ROFL  Pretty bad huh? '
  Wonder how long before he spills the beans about his POPPA.
One thing I could always agree with, Rob and San and a few others.. that Joran is covering for his dad. Oh I do think JVDS and K@ and others were involved BUT I think when the bad thing happened.. Natalee was in the presence of PVDS.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Every time he opens his trap he digs himself into a deeper hole. He convicted himself in these interviews.

Yes he did but did you notice how confident he is about not being prosecuted.  He is doing this on purpose to piss people off.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: April 25, 2007, 08:00:46 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

IMO Joran is so screwed up in the head, he's probably convinced himself he did no wrong.

You are right Muffy.  That's why he always starts his sentences with she wanted me, she wanted to see the sharks, she wanted to come with us, she she she.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.