March 28, 2024, 11:05:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 149451 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: April 25, 2007, 08:12:23 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
But what if it's a really BIG post?  Does that make a difference?

That's a good question.  I'm not sure of the answer.  We can go back and check the post that ******* posted on that page.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: April 25, 2007, 08:13:29 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Anna, it is refreshing to see that the Dutch "get it." It really isn't hard to understand, the family and the bloggers had the perps and corruption sniffed out the first week. Those numbers parallel the last two polls taken on his guilt. The overwhelmong majority think he killed her.

Well, Dayhiker, the Dutch are not stupid, contrary to what some claim.  They have just fallen on hard times morally as has the rest of Old Europe and can't find the spine to condemn anything any more.

It's really ugly over there these days and that may well be our own future.  

They wanted out of the Caribbean in the 1990's and we asked them to stay to lend stability to the region so I would imagine they are less than thrilled to have to constantly deal with these problems and the constant drama generated by those islands, most especially Aruba.  

They can't make Aruba even account for the money Aruba constantly bums off of them so I doubt they can in this instance either but it will be interesting to watch them try.

Joran gave Greta a sort of rough time line with over an hour gap in it and she asked him once again to repeat it and he did with the same glaring discrepancy and she didn't say one word about that missing hour.  In fact, the opposite, she said she tended to believe him and called the Sloots a wonderful family.   Shocked

This kid is never going to learn not to lie until a few people smack him down on it but really I think he is too old to teach now.  Maybe if nothing else the liberal Dutch can arrest his parents for failure to nurture and provide parental supervision.  

I also will never be really happy until some of those in Aruba who refused to do their jobs are punished in some suitable manner.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: April 25, 2007, 08:13:32 PM »

Please move to LCD #604

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1094
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: April 25, 2007, 08:13:37 PM »

Okay.  Do we have 5 left now?  I have hard time countin...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: April 25, 2007, 08:13:38 PM »

Thank you for posting the reactions to Joran's interviews and the thing he calls a " book ". It doesn't seem as if they are gushing over him does it ?
And the really good thing is that it is ppl in Holland who post there and read there. Mumma & Pappa and all the rest of the Slotties will just be puffed up with pride. Imagine ! He is famous ! He was on the radio !
And they thought it was just "Americans" who were against him ! ! !
He was " targeted ".. What an ass that boy is. If someone is missing they start with the ppl last seen with the person. They don't start with everyone else who never laid eyes on her and work backwards and investigate places she never went. Like back to the HI and the guards.  
OK, I am getting worked up here. Over and out. Ten /four.

ps
Oh, and I found in the postings today where his new girl is referred to as the "SWEATHEART " .  Sorry, it struck me as funneeeee .
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: April 25, 2007, 08:13:43 PM »

Where is this latest info on Joran's book or interview or whatever ya'll were talking about earlier coming from?

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #986 on: April 25, 2007, 08:13:48 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "San"
Ohhhh.  I was looking at "psychopathic liar" on dictionary.com, and I saw an ad for "liar liar liar ringtone".  I wonder if Joran has that one?  It would certainly be appropriate Very Happy  Very Happy   Hope ya'll don't mind my just insulting Joran to pass the time and move the page... Cool

Oh please do.  It's my favorite thing to do as long as we try not to cuss Laughing

I can't believe me of all people said try not to cuss Laughing

ROFLMAO  Me either!!!!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked    Wink
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: April 25, 2007, 08:14:44 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Thank you for posting the reactions to Joran's interviews and the thing he calls a " book ". It doesn't seem as if they are gushing over him does it ?
And the really good thing is that it is ppl in Holland who post there and read there. Mumma & Pappa and all the rest of the Slotties will just be puffed up with pride. Imagine ! He is famous ! He was on the radio !
And they thought it was just "Americans" who were against him ! ! !
He was " targeted ".. What an ass that boy is. If someone is missing they start with the ppl last seen with the person. They don't start with everyone else who never laid eyes on her and work backwards and investigate places she never went. Like back to the HI and the guards.  
OK, I am getting worked up here. Over and out. Ten /four.

ps
Oh, and I found in the postings today where his new girl is referred to as the "SWEATHEART " .  Sorry, it struck me as funneeeee .

Sweatheart-that IS funny Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: April 25, 2007, 08:15:25 PM »

NO MORE POSTS
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: April 25, 2007, 08:30:23 PM »

I don't really know if Joran is a "hufter" or a "nipple" as commented on the translation on pg. 47, but he does strike me as a WANKER and a TOSSER, which is Brit speak for basically being a jerk-off.

LOLOLOL

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.