March 28, 2024, 10:05:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jihadist Video Shows Boy Beheading Man  (Read 4859 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 21, 2007, 09:58:53 AM »

this reminds me of the video of very young Pakistani school boys the day after 9/11 praising watching the planes fly into the twin towers as "beautiful"

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/jihadist-video-shows-boy-beheading-man/20070420223409990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 04:03:22 PM »

OMG!  I wonder how long it took that punk kid to saw off the head of that large man?  You can bet it was no clean stroke and the suffering must have been horrendous.

Yes, let's be nice to them and then they won't hate us any more--NOT!  It's going to take at least another generation to get this out of their system and only then will it be possible if teaching children things like this is stopped immediately.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any movement to stop it at all but it seems to be growing and recruiting at an alarming rate, unchecked by those who think all religions must be considered equal, all people the same, regardless of what they promote.  We know who says things like that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 10:46:01 PM »

Anna I caught a snippet of a speech Bush was making to a group, I have no idea what group or where, but his word struck me like stone. He said that this is a time in our world when many would like to destroy us, our way of life, even our values and snuff out our religious pursuits and beliefs.

I fear videos like this only affirm to me this may well be so true that we can't turn the tide. I also think this began long before Bush took office.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 03:12:05 PM »

None,
Sadly, I have to agree.  We have half the country denying that the problem even exists or worse yet, insisting that one religion is just as good as another and that this child is no worse than Christian Fundamentalists, etc.  I'll take my chances with the Fundies any day!

We have failed to even take the first step of recognizing that there even is a problem.  I don't see any way to overcome this with the current mindset of so many in this country, most in fact.

Hoping they will change their minds and not kill us is not going to work.  Sitting back and watching as they amass greater WMD's and acquire nuclear weapons is a very foolish course to take and one that I truly believe we will one day soon come to regret.

Refusing to address the issue and refusing to fight back may well be the death knell of Western Civilization as we know it.  I can see the day when there are mass book burnings and all the rest of the purges of our culture in favor first of a totally PC one which will very quickly be replaced by the far more radical one of the Jihadists who are willing to not only fight but die for their beliefs.  We are not even willing to make a non-PC statement for ours.

Who wins playing by those rules?  The writing is on the wall already.  Few care to read it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 09:34:35 PM »

Yes, the death bell is tolling for Western Civilization. It is too late. Anna, I don't think there will be book burning like in the movie Fahrenheit 451. The writing IS on the wall.

I realized the US was out of control when the gang bangers took over Los Angeles. It became Anarchy and even way back then, the LAPD lost control.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 12:42:02 PM »

Another chilling message:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20070426/cm_uc_crlelx/op_242580;_ylt=Ag_pOBrQUhCCAvZt3.AC9vL9wxIF

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 12:26:56 AM »

mrs that chills me to read, I know you're on top of movie quotes and I'm not, but I recall a line from a movie to the effect if the devil came to earth he would be a cool guy and be oh so charming.........that reminds me of how the liberal dems like Pelosi have attached to this soup du jour cause of how Bush and the republicans have so maligned Iraq and Iran now.

Pelosi and friends are so easily led, it may be our country's downfall soon

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 07:52:52 AM »

none, i dont think it was a movie i think it was in revolations (sp)...mom talks about it a lot...but then again she thought prince wiliiam might be the anitchrist Shocked  shocked the hell outta me since i am still planning on marrying him!!!!!!!!! and now that he is single....... Wink

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 11:37:40 PM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
none, i dont think it was a movie i think it was in revolations (sp)...mom talks about it a lot...but then again she thought prince wiliiam might be the anitchrist Shocked  shocked the hell outta me since i am still planning on marrying him!!!!!!!!! and now that he is single....... Wink

Spooky,
tell your mom that I did a Bible study on Revelations and the book solidly kept calling the Clintons the antiChrist.... it gave example after example of things that they did... it was a margin aside in the book... which btw was Revelations for Dummies... but I promise it's true!  Tell your mom you can safely marry Prince William....  Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 06:21:19 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "spooky112483"

Spooky,
tell your mom that I did a Bible study on Revelations and the book solidly kept calling the Clintons the antiChrist.... it gave example after example of things that they did... it was a margin aside in the book... which btw was Revelations for Dummies... but I promise it's true!  Tell your mom you can safely marry Prince William....  Wink

LOL! Best news I've had all week! Can't wait to tell Mom I'll be moving to Britain soon Wink  Arrow So wouldn't be surprised if it was a Clinton Cool

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.