April 19, 2024, 12:35:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL - DAY 26 - 6/23/11  (Read 729136 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2240 on: June 23, 2011, 09:22:04 PM »

Remember yesterday or the day before we thought KC was using someones blackberry? I wonder if they had her texting Cindy begging not to let her die and please cop to the puter searches... I hope they all croak

When is Judge Perry going to stop all this texting in Court?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2241 on: June 23, 2011, 09:22:49 PM »

Seems odd to me that Cindy took such diligence to find out information for her dog, but didn't ever talk/speak/see Zanny the person taking care of her grand-daughter. Just doesn't make sense for such a controller-type personality.

That is a truly great point!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fixed quote.  MB

that really is a great point! as a gram I have never understood why they never met or wanted to talk to Zanny...it does not make sense...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 09:33:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2242 on: June 23, 2011, 09:23:15 PM »

Seems odd to me that Cindy took such diligence to find out information for her dog, but didn't ever talk/speak/see Zanny the person taking care of her grand-daughter. Just doesn't make sense for such a controller-type personality.

That is a truly great point!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fixed quote.  MB

that really is a great point! as a gram I have never understood why they never met or wanted to talk to Zanny...it does not make sense...

geez! both of us got in the quote! lol...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 09:34:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2243 on: June 23, 2011, 09:23:50 PM »

Remember yesterday or the day before we thought KC was using someones blackberry? I wonder if they had her texting Cindy begging not to let her die and please cop to the puter searches... I hope they all croak

I thought that it was a no no to have that stuff in court? guess not...

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2244 on: June 23, 2011, 09:24:06 PM »

I just remembered something....the backyard had bamboo in it - however, they didn't let the dogs in the backyard because that's where Caylee played.

You are right!! good catch

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2245 on: June 23, 2011, 09:24:52 PM »

I just remembered something....the backyard had bamboo in it - however, they didn't let the dogs in the backyard because that's where Caylee played.

I just hope that the prosecutors are as smart as the Monkeys here!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2246 on: June 23, 2011, 09:25:48 PM »

by the way, is bamboo poisonous?  I thought that is what panda's eat.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2247 on: June 23, 2011, 09:25:57 PM »

What's the over/under on The Anthony's marriage? I can't see George staying after Cindy just did this to his most precious Caylee.

I think as soon as Casey is sentenced, George is gone.

not unless he had some other woman to support him...and what woman in her right mind would want the spineless, ball less, bawling, bag of chit!!

I don't think he could do any worse....look at how many men send KC money and marriage proposals...sickos!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2248 on: June 23, 2011, 09:26:29 PM »

RED,

what ya thinking?

I am thinking that CA is the same POS individual who I had to BS her spokesperson and her to get TES to be able to search for missing Caylee. I had to convice Garrison and A's that TES would search for a live Caylee as well as a dead one. That they did both kind of searches.

I think CA should rot in hell for abandoning her innocent grand daughter Caylee.

I think its amazing that Cindy just opened herself up to being charged with crimes as well. Falsifying payroll records and certifying to records. NICE. She will be carved apart in the rebuttal case. I hope she is charged with a crime. I am sure Gentiva is a bit interested that they had an employee that just admitted on a witness stand that she did such a thing.

All the while George has been blamed for this and Casey was a result of him. Hardly, she is the spawn of Cindy. Is it any wonder that George tried to kill himself with a slut, murdering daughter and a batshit wife.

Excellent post Red. Maybe a call to Gentiva corporate office is in order. I wonder how many of their employees would have beef with Cindy's testimony. Yep, I think she opened the door to LOTS of things...

Oh trust me that is and has been done already. I have worked in the medical/health care field since 1989 on both the supplier and payer side.

Trust me, you have to certify your time as in many cases you are working with government contracts. Genitiva most likely has Medicare and Medicaid contracts. You cannot even imagine the trouble you can get into when you falsify time billed to the government. It is such a compliance issue that its more of a firable and prosecuted offense than bringing a gun to work.

BTW, the searches that Cindy claims she did, why did she erase them? Oh and by the way, how does one say they searched this and that and didn't search something else when the most likely were in order of search? Hmm?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2249 on: June 23, 2011, 09:28:06 PM »

Beth Holloway is a guest on Dr. Drew right now.

6:00 PM PT
9:00 PM ET

Dr. Drew just stated that Beth will be comparing the characters of Casey Anthony and Joran van der Sloot.

It is my hope that Beth will do a comparison of George and Cindy Anthony to Paulus and Anita Van der Sloot.  Each of these parents have prevented justice from prevailing in their ongoing quest to protect their narcissistic children from the legal consequences of their wrongdoing.

Janet

+++++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 200:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

++++++

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Beth Holloway - May, 2010

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2250 on: June 23, 2011, 09:30:43 PM »

he is not going to stop it....he doesn't want cell phones ringing that's it...even when Jeff pointed out that JB was texting and he would wait...JP said quit clearly HE DIDN'T CARE

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2251 on: June 23, 2011, 09:30:46 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

Been a while since I posted. Can rarely catch a break.

What'd everyone think of the shocker today with Cindy taking the fall for the searches? IMO, she was pretty concise and convincing. I happen to believe her. I know that isn't going to be the general consensus. I think that threw a major monkey wrench in the prosecution. Linda Drane Burdick was clearly agitated. While I do believe Casey is in some way responsible for Caylee's death, I have never believed the chloroform accusations.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2252 on: June 23, 2011, 09:31:56 PM »

RED,

what ya thinking?

I am thinking that CA is the same POS individual who I had to BS her spokesperson and her to get TES to be able to search for missing Caylee. I had to convice Garrison and A's that TES would search for a live Caylee as well as a dead one. That they did both kind of searches.

I think CA should rot in hell for abandoning her innocent grand daughter Caylee.

I think its amazing that Cindy just opened herself up to being charged with crimes as well. Falsifying payroll records and certifying to records. NICE. She will be carved apart in the rebuttal case. I hope she is charged with a crime. I am sure Gentiva is a bit interested that they had an employee that just admitted on a witness stand that she did such a thing.

All the while George has been blamed for this and Casey was a result of him. Hardly, she is the spawn of Cindy. Is it any wonder that George tried to kill himself with a slut, murdering daughter and a batshit wife.

Excellent post Red. Maybe a call to Gentiva corporate office is in order. I wonder how many of their employees would have beef with Cindy's testimony. Yep, I think she opened the door to LOTS of things...

Oh trust me that is and has been done already. I have worked in the medical/health care field since 1989 on both the supplier and payer side.

Trust me, you have to certify your time as in many cases you are working with government contracts. Genitiva most likely has Medicare and Medicaid contracts. You cannot even imagine the trouble you can get into when you falsify time billed to the government. It is such a compliance issue that its more of a firable and prosecuted offense than bringing a gun to work.

BTW, the searches that Cindy claims she did, why did she erase them? Oh and by the way, how does one say they searched this and that and didn't search something else when the most likely were in order of search? Hmm?
That was my  point earlier! Lippman says Cindy was truthful when she said she never typed in "how to make chloroform". Who did -- and in what time frame???

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2253 on: June 23, 2011, 09:32:48 PM »

Think Cindy has forgot their is an IT guy on the jury. He knows her tertimony is FOS.

FYI, when you click on an ad on-line, the name of the ad is saved ... not what it might have said in the ad.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2254 on: June 23, 2011, 09:33:34 PM »

Did Cindy find something or have reason to suspect something was being done with Caylee possibly using those chemicals?  That would make more sense than the dogs eating bamboo as a reason to research them.

I do believe the jurors will take what the mother of the Defendant says witha grain of salt.  How many times has a mother done this?  Be it giving a false alibi or outright lying to try to save what they have left.  She has lost Caylee and there is no way to bring her back so she is trying to hold on to what she has.  Maybe even a mother snake loves her babies.

Beth Holloway next on Dr Drew.

BBM

You may have a point. I use yahoo for a search engine and when I start to type something a drop down menu appears and as I've continued typing, I've accidently hit a key and ended up with a search I didn't mean to execute. Also if I search a subject, and then at a later time try to re-search the same subject again, my previous search date and time will show up and give me the option of retrieving it....if I click the search shows up and any sites I visited are marked....

So (let's pretend) if Cindy typed in "chlor" the search may have recognized the previous search for "chloroform" and Cindy may have been curious, or wondered who and why someone would do a search for chloroform and she may have taken a peek...

Personally, I think she lied through her teeth, but I wouldn't be surprised if she came across something, or got some information that put up a red flag....

I can see your point, however they were running an old program of firefox.....Did it do that auto fill back then>

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2255 on: June 23, 2011, 09:35:50 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

What'd everyone think of the shocker today with Cindy taking the fall for the searches? IMO, she was pretty concise and convincing. I happen to believe her. I know that isn't going to be the general consensus. I think that threw a major monkey wrench in the prosecution. Linda Drane Burdick was clearly agitated. While I do believe Casey is in some way responsible for Caylee's death, I have never believed the chloroform accusations.

I completely disagree and I believe Cindy's work records among other things will prove that she is lying.  The only thing Cindy did today was showed the world where Casey learned to lie.  You are definately in the MINORITY here.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2256 on: June 23, 2011, 09:35:52 PM »

I guess I'm a horrible mother, because I would not derail justice if my child committed murder. Mind you, I might plead with them to please not hand down a death sentence, but I would not lie! Sorry.

You know what sahm - I wouldn't either and I tried for mnay many yrs for my 2 yr old.  I think the difference between us & Cindy is that we would have nipped this in the bud a LONG time ago - because we're good mothers!
My daughter and granddaughter are about the same ages as ICA and Caylee and I would never have behaved like the Anthony's.  I would have helped LE and found a good attorney for my daughter.  I would NOT lie for her if she ever hurt my granddaughter!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2257 on: June 23, 2011, 09:36:11 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I don't even know where to start!!!!     I'm gonna let someone else handle this one! 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2258 on: June 23, 2011, 09:37:26 PM »

o my.. what did Beth do to her beautiful face? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2259 on: June 23, 2011, 09:37:42 PM »

Let's focus monkeys, how did Kronk get the password?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.