April 19, 2024, 06:07:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL - DAY 26 - 6/23/11  (Read 729157 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: June 23, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »

I wish KC would put Brillo's hair in a bun for her.

I think she's letting it grow out so she can donate it to needy people with dirty pots and pans.

I find this scientific stuff boring, especially the same thing three or four times.  And if all those people in the hall are more of the same, I don't think I'll last past lunch. I just got a wrong number and it was more interesting than this. 

IMO whatever Cindy is wearing is part of another devious scheme.  I hate her too.  In her unprincipled zeal to help her slut daughter get away with murder, she has altered evidence, lied to LE, was ungrateful and rude to anyone trying to find Caylee, especially Tim Miller, hindered an investigation and worst of all, accused innocent people of murder or conspiracy which damaged their lives forever. I consider her doubling over when she was testifying to be a fine performance, but I don't believe a thing she says.  I consider everything she does and says to be more attempts to aid her granddaughter's murderer.  I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that she is behind this preposterous defense.

BB, I agree and have been screaming it all morning......

preaching to the choir here.  While I am totally pro DP and a dem at that, I think I like the idea of LWOP better in this case.  This way they can all suffer till the bitter end. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #641 on: June 23, 2011, 12:09:07 PM »

She reads here too!  She saw us posting about her "stuffing" her bra, so she wanted the monkeys to know it's all hers.  LMAO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: June 23, 2011, 12:09:20 PM »

es Trial Notes
@ @OSCaseyAnthony Interesting he qualifies it as his not having said parents thought she was "guilty of murder." Tuchman didn't claim that.

http://twitter.com/#!/TrialNotes

told ya!!!  until the get in front of the camera and say we believe KC is guilty of killing KC..   CAYLEE....they get no sympathy from me.....SNAKES!!!

sorry I was angry when I posted this...I detest the Anthony's and don't trust any of them.....Cindy wearing her Caylee jewelry and the purple dress just pisses me off to no end!!  they are still protecting and lying for KC even with her accusing GA of incest.....Lee seems to be the only one who seems to have a lick of sense in this group of morons!!

Sorry I repeated the info.  I had been rolling the quote around in my brain all morning trying to figure out why it didn't sound sincere.   

I am glad you did....it was a play on words and since I trust NOTHING that comes out of the A's corner....I am glad you picked up on it too!!  Who the hell says not innocent

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: June 23, 2011, 12:09:45 PM »

::snipping2::

HOW IN THE HE!! would he know..he wasn't there when the testing took place!

::snipping2::

Amen.  If Oak Ridge is ISO certified they can simply provide their test methods and QA procedures. Easy Peasy.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #644 on: June 23, 2011, 12:09:56 PM »

10:40am Thurs, June 23, 2011 Court is in session.

Next defense witness is Dr. Barry Logan.

Sims is up.....

He is a forensic toxicologist and analytical chemist.  He has lots of education from Scotland and then the University of Tennessee.  He graduated with honors.  He is a Board Certified Toxicologist.  He has practiced forensic toxicology for 27 years.  He has a background in GCMS, utilizing the instruments involved.  He does cryro trapping.  He now works for MNS Labs, one of the largest labs in all 50 states.  On and on and on.............MAKE HIM AN EXPERT!!! lol.  Jeff tried to object to this waste of time but it was over-ruled.  Objection by Jeff....side bar...side bar over.

He is made an expert witness in analytical toxicology, forensic toxicology and accreditation of labs.....oops Jeff objects and is going to voir dire on some of it.

Jeff is up......

When is the last time you did analytical chemistry other than toxicology?  All the time.  Outside of toxicology what do you do with chemistry?  The analysis of drugs in evidence is toxicology but I am also in charge of the chemistry part of the lab.  Drug evidence.  Your work is limited to toxicology or supervising others looking for drugs?  Analytical chemistry is a very broad field?  Yes.  Your area is limited to toxicology?  Yes.  Your last experience with cryro trapping was as a graduate student over 20 years ago?  Yes.
You are not an expert in all areas of forensic science?  Correct.  Jeff is objecting to him being made a expert witness in anything other than an forensic toxicology. 

Sims is up....

What did you do in regards to chemistry with all other fields?  He thinks he did something with all of them, lol, I don't have a clue.

He will only be admitted as a witness in forensic toxicology.

Sims is up.........

You use a GCMS to examine evidence in this case?  Yes, I tested items in this case.  He read articles about this case.  Have you reviewed the article of 2008 by Dr. Vass?  I have.  Sims is going to use Baez's Big Pad.  Side bar...side bar is over.  The juror's have been in court for 40 minutes and haven't heard a word of testimony.

Sims is up.....

What is the difference between a research lab and a forensic lab?  Forensic labs do things for legal reasons but do some research, research labs do only research that may or may not be used in science.  Do you have any evidence that Oakridge Natl Lab has been certified and accredited?  No.  What is a validation test in a lab?  When a lab develops a new test, before they apply it to evidence they must decide if it is established in science and not get false positives.  She is asking about reports he has reviewed, he is referring to his records.  I was provided with lab notes from Dr Wise and Dr Vass and some additional materials that were tested and evaluated using the methods.  I looked at a forensic report from OC Sheriff's Office, the report was authored by Dr. Wise, Dr Vass and Dr Martin.  I also reviewed the reports of Dr Wise and Dr Vass.  What did the notes say?  They told when they got a problem with a test.  As a result of your review of their reports, have you reached a conclusion to their experiment that resulted in their report.  Sustained.  When you reviewed their bench notes...Objection...side bar...sidebar over.  Can you tell me please if there were established, published protocols for the testing done at Oakridge? There was none.  If a test is conducted without established protocols what can happen?  If you don't have written protocols, it could cause problems, false positives, not being able to replicate it....it is critical for a reliable for a scientific test......Objection by Jeff.  Sustained.  Side bar.....sidebar over......

After you reviewed the samples that were tested did you find any examples of what steps were taken to prevent contamination?  I didn't find any. He saw no evidence of quality assurance that was relevant to the analysis.  He is explaining quality assurance.  You just don't want to mess it up, lol.  Sustained, sustained.  Were proper controls discussed in their material?  No.  What is a control?  Sustained.  In toxicology do you use controls?  Sustained.  When you reviewed the reports and the records, did you have any opinions in regard to specifically the bench notes as they discuss the manner in which the samples were performed?  He didn't follow the question, lol.  Was there anything in the bench notes that cause you concern? Sustained.  What is your understanding of the blank samples in the bench notes?  Sustained.  Can you define what a blank sample is, in your field?  A blank sample is known not to contain the chemical you are trying to test.  What happens if a blank sample is run and the computer is not changed?  Sidebar....sidebar over.  Can you tell me what the effect of running a sample and not changing the machine?  You won't get a reliable sample.  Sustained, motion to strike granted.  What is the result of running a blank sample and the chemical is shown there what happened?  There is a problem and contamination may have happened.  What is the reason for running blank samples?  To rule out false positives.  What is the significance of a closed valve, destroying or messing up a run?  He doesn't know.  When you reviewed the reports did you see any issues with the valves being closed?  Yes, I saw that in the notes, it failed the test and gave a wrong result.  Sustained.  When you reviewed the notes in this case, did you notice that any of the techniques were changed in the middle of the experiment?  Yes, they were changed during the weeks the tests were taken.  Sustained.  What does that mean to you?  Sustained.  When you run a standard to make sure the machine is reading the standard, is it done the same day you run the sample?  Yes.  Why is that?  To make sure that you get the right result.  Did that occur?  There were notes that said the tests were done and the standards run weeks later.  Have you had an occasion to run tests where there are fatty acids?  Yes, they show up a lot.  How many times did you see fatty acid in your testings?  Thousands of times.  Have you engaged in testing were oleic acid and other acids occurred?  Yes.  Are you aware of what items can contain these acids?  They occur in plant material, food products, dairy products, meat products, cheese, butter, milk.  If you were to test an item that contained these fatty acids on a paper towel, as a toxicologist what would you expect to see?  You would conclude those fatty acids were present in the paper towel.  Which include cheese?  Yes.  The percentage of which fatty acid may occur more?  Sustained.  Have you conducted any research in regards to fatty acid ratios in pizza?  I have.  Sustained.  Sidebar....sidebar over. 

The judge is recessing them for lunch till 1:30pm.  Whew!!!!!

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: June 23, 2011, 12:10:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28323656/slideshow.html
Casey Trial: Celebrity Look-Alikes

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: June 23, 2011, 12:10:51 PM »

Sunny Hostin on TruTV....saying Lippman may have ignored attorney/client privilege, she's losing her mind.   Its a dispute about wording not that he couldnt speak for his clients.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: June 23, 2011, 12:11:19 PM »

I wonder if this witness regrets taking on this job as a witness?

I am waiting for them to start shouting out in chorus "Sustained" to all of Ashton's objections.   Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: June 23, 2011, 12:11:43 PM »

es Trial Notes
@ @OSCaseyAnthony Interesting he qualifies it as his not having said parents thought she was "guilty of murder." Tuchman didn't claim that.

http://twitter.com/#!/TrialNotes

told ya!!!  until the get in front of the camera and say we believe KC is guilty of killing KC..   CAYLEE....they get no sympathy from me.....SNAKES!!!

sorry I was angry when I posted this...I detest the Anthony's and don't trust any of them.....Cindy wearing her Caylee jewelry and the purple dress just pisses me off to no end!!  they are still protecting and lying for KC even with her accusing GA of incest.....Lee seems to be the only one who seems to have a lick of sense in this group of morons!!

Sorry I repeated the info.  I had been rolling the quote around in my brain all morning trying to figure out why it didn't sound sincere.   

I am glad you did....it was a play on words and since I trust NOTHING that comes out of the A's corner....I am glad you picked up on it too!!  Who the hell says not innocent

Someone hoping for a punishment but to a lesser degree perhaps

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: June 23, 2011, 12:12:21 PM »

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
4 #caseyanthony jurors taking notes right now. Whatever that means.

http://twitter.com/#!/ABCAshleigh
And that makes no sense to me. 

Sure it does......they are writing Please Judge Perry make her STOP!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: June 23, 2011, 12:12:45 PM »

State crime lab chief resigns after problems raised on DUI evidence

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/State-crime-lab-chief-resigns-after-problems-1264475.php#ixzz1Q6zVlRq8

The head of the state labs that test crime evidence is stepping down, a move that prosecutors and defense lawyers say could help bring back lost confidence in the way drunken-driving cases are handled around the state.

Barry Logan's resignation, effective March 14, comes after a series of problems at the Washington State Patrol toxicology lab have cast doubts on breath tests for suspected drunken drivers.

"Barry has done an excellent job of addressing the issues during this difficult period," State Patrol Chief John Batiste said. "But he and I agree that forward momentum will require different leadership."

The decision stunned attorneys who have worked with Logan on criminal cases and saddened his staff, leaving some in tears, but the lab has drawn stinging criticism about errors and ethical problems in recent months.

"Too many things went wrong on his watch," said defense attorney Francisco Duarte, who specializes in DUI cases. "I believe he wanted to run a laboratory that was based on integrity -- and ultimately, he failed to do so."

::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Does Jeff Ashton know this?  Sorry, I am TRYING to keep up with all this.

If not can we send it to him ASAP any way?

If not, he will now!

Help me understand the importance of this.  Was Barry involved in some of the testing of evidence?  Seattle is a long way to send evidence.  Is this one of Baez's witnesses?  Very confused. thanks.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: June 23, 2011, 12:13:07 PM »

So is Casey not wearing a bra?  I don't mean to be ugly but just think a nips display is not accidental.

Looks to me like she stuffed it agian with toilet paper..her top is all lumpy again..she is so like a little 6th grader it isn't even funny.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: June 23, 2011, 12:13:15 PM »

Thank God, lunch! I hope Simms is done with this guy, I have to go to work soon. I wonder if Casey will take the stand today, after all, they have her dressed in a new outfit and everything..lol

I was thinking that too. Remember when we said way back when if we were the defense we would dress her in pastels and soft colors? I guess they took our advice. ROFL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: June 23, 2011, 12:13:27 PM »

anthonycase WOFL
Juror 16 is chewing on his pen. Whatbdo you think...is he bored r hungry or both? #caseyanthony #fox35

http://twitter.com/#!/anthonycase

Frustrated

Or should we say "FRUSHTRATED"

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: June 23, 2011, 12:13:44 PM »

She reads here too!  She saw us posting about her "stuffing" her bra, so she wanted the monkeys to know it's all hers.  LMAO

Well, they do look smaller today 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #655 on: June 23, 2011, 12:14:35 PM »

Sunny Hostin on TruTV....saying Lippman may have ignored attorney/client privilege, she's losing her mind.   Its a dispute about wording not that he couldnt speak for his clients.
I think it's a "tit for tat" (no pun intended,kc).  Cindy wants to piss kc off as punishment for what Cindy is anticipating is going to happen to her today if she takes the stand.  Then she "takes it back, kinda, sorta" so it plays with kc's feeble evil mind.  Cindy is the evil mother who taunts her daughter with a carrot, pulls it back, taunts her, pulls it back.  She's the ONLY one that has gotten any real reaction from kc this whole trial.  Cindy is as evil as her daughter, and complicit, though "indirectly" in her granddaughter's demise. JMverystrongO.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: June 23, 2011, 12:14:46 PM »

State crime lab chief resigns after problems raised on DUI evidence

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/State-crime-lab-chief-resigns-after-problems-1264475.php#ixzz1Q6zVlRq8

The head of the state labs that test crime evidence is stepping down, a move that prosecutors and defense lawyers say could help bring back lost confidence in the way drunken-driving cases are handled around the state.

Barry Logan's resignation, effective March 14, comes after a series of problems at the Washington State Patrol toxicology lab have cast doubts on breath tests for suspected drunken drivers.

"Barry has done an excellent job of addressing the issues during this difficult period," State Patrol Chief John Batiste said. "But he and I agree that forward momentum will require different leadership."

The decision stunned attorneys who have worked with Logan on criminal cases and saddened his staff, leaving some in tears, but the lab has drawn stinging criticism about errors and ethical problems in recent months.

"Too many things went wrong on his watch," said defense attorney Francisco Duarte, who specializes in DUI cases. "I believe he wanted to run a laboratory that was based on integrity -- and ultimately, he failed to do so."

::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Does Jeff Ashton know this?  Sorry, I am TRYING to keep up with all this.

If not can we send it to him ASAP any way?

If not, he will now!

Help me understand the importance of this.  Was Barry involved in some of the testing of evidence?  Seattle is a long way to send evidence.  Is this one of Baez's witnesses?  Very confused. thanks.

he read a report...whoopie & its not his field of study either

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 23, 2011, 12:14:53 PM »

Sunny is on my growing list of "when to hit my MUTE button" when they open their pie-holes!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: June 23, 2011, 12:15:43 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

How many ways can you ask one stupid question? This is just so disgusting to watch. I have 3 cabbage to shread, I have them named, KC, Bozo & Sims. Think I will go take out my frustrations on them.

Hi darla!!  go get um!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: June 23, 2011, 12:18:06 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

How many ways can you ask one stupid question? This is just so disgusting to watch. I have 3 cabbage to shread, I have them named, KC, Bozo & Sims. Think I will go take out my frustrations on them.

Hi darla!!  go get um!

Throw some onions into the mix and your house is going to smell like decomp...at least according to 1 duhfense "expert witness."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.