March 28, 2024, 02:29:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL - DAY 26 - 6/23/11  (Read 727864 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: June 23, 2011, 03:53:46 PM »

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
At my suggestion, we're putting a web poll up on myfoxorlando.com if people believe Cindy Anthony's testimony or if... http://dlvr.it/XY2wT

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: June 23, 2011, 03:53:55 PM »

Cindy mentioned check fraud charges for KC - did that open a door?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1402 on: June 23, 2011, 03:54:01 PM »

I wonder if they can find nurse's notes written by Cindy on any of the patient records (which are definitely kept in some format) for the days and times in question.  She is doing nasty
things to the reputation of nurses everywhere.

Great idea! Surely there's a case log that can be exposed!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: June 23, 2011, 03:54:11 PM »

Poor Caylee!.....She never had a chance with this EVIL family!

I know this may sound bad, but I often thought that the child was better off not growing up with those evil people.

Don't feel bad Kermit, I've had the same thought a few times over the past 3 years.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: June 23, 2011, 03:54:18 PM »

Well, guys what did you expect?  She has lied for three years.  Now she says her supervisor made a mistake, she was not at work.

I am not the least bit surprised at her lies. I can't believe anyone else here is either because she has lied from day one and never stopped. I am telling you Caylee never meant crap to any of them or they would never lie to cover up for her murderer. I almost hope KC gets off because I promise you she will kill both of them later and it would serve them right.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1405 on: June 23, 2011, 03:54:59 PM »

2:40 Thurs, June 23, 2011 Court is in session.

Warning:  This is not a transcript or verbatim.

At sidebar...side bar is over.  Jury has not been brought back in yet.  The judge is at the bench writing and looking at a monitor.

Judge reads the curative statement he is going to read to the jury, no one objects to it.

The Jury is brought back in.  The judge reads:  It is a well settled process of law that it is the burden of the State to proof every piece of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.  The defense has no duty to prove anything.  (something like that).

Jeff is up...........

You haven't done any work in this area since you got your PhD? No.  Witness is excused.

Defense next witness is Jennifer Welch.

Baez is up.........

You are the CSI of the remains site?  Yes.  Over 300 items were collected?  Yes.  Where there any socks or shoes collected from Caylee Marie Anthony?  No, socks are shoes were found.  Would your opinion then be that Caylee was wearing no socks or shoes?  Sustained.
Witness is excused.

Next witness is Cindy Anthony.

Baez is up.......

You use the computer at your home?  The desk top computer? Yes.  Who used the computer?  Anyone, anyone that was at the house, even friends of Casey.  Did you do any search of the word chloroform?  Yes.  Tell me about that.  I started looking up chlorophyll for my dogs that were getting sick on bamboo.  That took me to chloroform.  How could you get those mixed up?  Chlorophyll had some chloroform mentioned and it took me there.  Why did you know that you looked this up in March?  I was looking up hand sanitizer and that made me look up rubbing alcohol and other items.  Did you look up things to do with injuries?  Yes, my friend was in a car accident and someone asked me to look these up.  I had to look at home because at Gentiva I couldn't look those up.  You mentioned work, your work schedule shows that you were working?  It could of been an error if my supervisor filled out my time card.  Could your work schedule time be off?  Yes, I was salaried and not allowed to show more than 8 hours of work each day.  We were instructed never to show more than 8 hours a day.  My normal day was 9 hours a day so I would always have over time.  Baez showing her evidence.  He is showing her a photo of the trunk of the Sun Fire.  Where was it purchased?  On West Colonial one of the dealerships out there. Who purchased the car?  George and I did.  Who drove the car?  Mainly Lee and he drove it till 2005 when he got his Mustang.  After that it was passed along to Casey?  Pretty much, we had a Corolla too and Casey and George drove both.  Can you see a stain in the trunk of that car?  Have you seen that stain before?  Yes, when we bought the car.  This stain was there when you bought the car?  Yes, there were a few lil stains in the trunk of the car.  When you sprayed Fe breeze on July 15, 2008 did you see anything else in the trunk of the car?  Yes, the outline of a gas can.  Would it by a cylinder gas can?  Yes.  He shows her the round, red, gas can in evidence and she says that looks like the outline she saw.

Linda is up..........

Is it your testimony that despite what your work records show, you were home between 1-2pm?  Yes, I know I was home, I went home early a couple of days.  You work 7:30 - 5:00?  Yes, then my hours got extended to 8:30 - 5:30.  So it is possible that you were home that day, you think it is possible that you were home between 2:16 and 2:28pm on March 18?  Were you or weren't you?  If I could look at my work computer I could tell you that.  You haven't looked at your work computer in 3 years?  I haven't been back?  Could you go back and look now?  No.  They wouldn't let you?  No, they would but I had a password and my emails would be lost by now.  We had several passwords and I had a password that only I had.  I also had a password to my emails and no one was allowed to get in my email but me. They expire in 30 days.  Does your company back up your emails?  I don't know if they would have them 3 years later, they could only hold so much.  Do you have knowledge that your employer backed up emails?  It depends, we were in 40 states, there were many Gentiva sites we were just one.  There was lots and lots and lots of emails.  OMG OMG OMG.  I am in shock!!!!!!  You were aware that the searches were of interest in Aug of 2008, correct?  No, I found out in Sept 2008 by Yuri Melich.  You did not tell them that you made those searches?  I told you that I made those searches.  You told me that you made a search for chlorophyll, you told me you made me no searches for chloroform?  Do you recall not making searches for chloroform and how to make chloroform?  You don't have to look up how to make it, you just have to look up chloroform.  You just said that you put chlorophyll and it gave you chloroform?  Did you type into the search bar on google How to Make Chloroform?  I don't recall typing that, I typed chloroform. Did you search for neck breaking?  I may have about a skate boarder.  Are you recalling this now because of another change in your medication?  No, my memory is better than it was then.  Did you look up shovel?  No.  Did you look up Acetone, alcohol, peroxide, etc etc?  Yes.  Do you remember this now because of the change in your medication?  No, I looked up those things because I needed to.  What did you search for those on?  I don't know.  What browser did you use?  I don't know, I just went on and used it.  There are only two profiles on your computer, did you know that?  No.  There are one for you and one for Casey, did you enter a password? No, we did not have a password.  Did you look up how to make weapons out of household items?  No.  Did you look up chloroform habit?  No.  Were you on drug library.org. Sci spot.com? Were you on that website 84 times?  I don't know.  Did you do 84 searches for chlorophyll?  I didn't but I do not know what my computer does.  Did you have a My Space acct or a Face book acct in 2008?  No.  Linda is showing her a picture of the stain.  Where was the stain when you purchased the car?  Up near the top section.

Baez is up............

The password protection is on your work computer?  Yes.  There is no password on your desktop computer?  No.  I would just get on or ask Casey if I could just get on for a minute.  Is this testimony about chlorophyll anything new?  No, I told them that I searched for chlorophyll.

Witness is excused.

Next witness is Sandra Osburne.

Baez is up.........

You are a detective and also a computer expert?  He asked that she be declared an expert witness in computer forensics.

Who followed you in today?  Sustained.  You were the first person to see the Anthony's computer?  The HP Desktop?  Yes.  You were asked to look for the key word chloroform?  Yes.  After you found a hit for chloroform what did you do?  I noted that it was a deleted history file and gave it to another detective.  Did you do then a program called Net.analysis?  Yes.  Is it a competing software than Cacheback?  We use both for different things.  They both find the history is deleted?  Yes.  What do you do then, do you put it on a spreadsheet?  I don't change the data, I just view it differently.  You then give it to the detectives and then the prosecutor's office?  Yes.  He is showing her an item of evidence.  Do you know what that disk is ma'am?  No and that is not my handwriting.  Do you have the item that you we requested you bring?  I did not have the item, I turned it over to Sgt. Stenger.  Baez is showing her the spread out sheet.  Is that a report you prepared? No, Sgt Stenger worked on this.  Did your report say that you prepared this spreadsheet?  He is referring her to her report.  Are you referring to the middle paragraph?  Yes that is the portion of the deleted Fire Fox history that I reported and exported to him.  Does that list the internet history?  It indicates the deleted Firefox history and I exported it out to a thumb drive.  What does it say it displays?  It says in column format, URL's, etc etc.  He is asking her to look at the Excel spreadsheet.  Is that the one you did?  No, that is not the one I exported out.  Other than it being spread out so you can read it, is it a fair and accurate record of that spreadsheet.  Linda is objecting that this is not the one she prepared.  Sustained.  He is going to show her the original that was turned over to defense and see if she recognizes that.  Does this appear to be the Excel spreadsheet that you prepared?  No, this is something Sgt. Stenger did.  Your report says you did, does it not?  No, I created the spread sheet and gave it to Sgt Stenger, that is his work.

Linda is up.........

The HP computer had a password?  Correct.  The owner had a password of rico2003 set in May of 2008?  Yes. 

Baez is up.........

You wouldn't have to use a password to use the computer would you?  Depends on if you log out or it hibernates etc..etc.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: June 23, 2011, 03:55:25 PM »

HLN saying this is HUGE and it could be the "reasonable doubt" the defense is looking for.

I say - Cindy better be careful what's she's doing - if KC gets out, Cindy may be next to meet her fate with KC.

I'd drive her home!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: June 23, 2011, 03:55:52 PM »

stevehelling Steve Helling
#JeffAshton not at prosecution table. I wonder where he is? Anyone know? #CaseyAnthony

http://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling
probably getting those investigators over to Cindy's old work!

They need to get to the OWNER. That person is the one that signs that all facts on a cost report are true, and those timesheets are part of that. The owner stands to loose a lot more than Cindy does. The most Cindy could expect is to have her Nursing license barred from being used in a capacity where Medicare payments are collected. The owner will deny the timesheets aren't accurate......... I'm SURE!!

No 'real' company is going to tell their employees to lie about hours.  For one reason, if there is ever any bad blood between the relationship that employee can come back and sue the hell out of them  & WIN.  The Labor Board would come after them.  In other words, they wouldn't be in business very long.  What reputable company is going to risk that?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: June 23, 2011, 03:55:52 PM »

TrialNotes Trial Notes
So we're to believe google turned a search for chlorophyll into one for "how to make chloroform" -- 84 times? #CaseyAnthony

http://twitter.com/#!/TrialNotes

Google is funny that way.   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1409 on: June 23, 2011, 03:56:09 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Jeff Ashton left courtroom right after #cindyanthony 's testimony- hasn't been back ... #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago

Jeff doesn't mess around. Hopefully he's filing paperwork to impeach Cindy and press perjury charges...
i would imagine they will send somebody over to talk with the people at Cindy's old work.  They can continue to investigate people and those work computers too.  I would think that Cindy has a computer at work that she logs onto that would show if she was indeed at work that day.
As a medical facility they would keep back ups on file for quite some time.  I hope they still have their back up and it shows she was at work.  I am shaking I am so disgusted in this whole case.  Time to put an end to the madness.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: June 23, 2011, 03:56:14 PM »

TrialNotes Trial Notes
Despite being disappointed by Cindy's testimony, will always feel heartbroken for her loss of Caylee. No doubt she loved her. #CaseyAnthony

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: June 23, 2011, 03:56:30 PM »

I find it odd that Cindy doesn't know what browser she used at home, but she seemed to know all about how no one could find out about her whereabouts through her work computer.

For me, it shows she has thought this all through.

Children are a reflection of their parents. If anyone wondered how Casey learned to lie - look to the parents.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: June 23, 2011, 03:56:43 PM »

Poor Caylee!.....She never had a chance with this EVIL family!

no she didn't!!!   She is in a much better place now!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: June 23, 2011, 03:56:49 PM »

an angelic monkey CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY  an angelic monkey

Please know that there a lot of people in this world that truly LOVE you!! 

BUMP

I am crying my eyes out... We love this sweet beautiful girl more than her own family did!

my father molested alot of kids including my niece.  My idiot sister stood behind him through the entire trial (that he was found guilty in I'd like to add).  So, I know family closing their eyes and lying to protect their loved ones happens.  NOT me.  I can sleep at night knowing all those kids he molested through the years had a voice.  I'm the one that called LE and I was very close to my family but you know what?  When you are dealing with injustice to children you do NOT do NOT do NOT turn your head.  I lost my entire family because of it but I did the right thing!  So yes, families to tend to stick up for their own BUT their are others like me who do the right thing.  Cindy could have simply told the truth.  She didn't have to go above & beyond for the prosecution - just tell the truth.  She should have remembered that precious little innocent angel instead of the devil she raised. 

Beth1970... You are an angel... an angelic monkey Thank God you did what you did.  You do realize that you probably prevented others from being molested too.  Kudos to you... Glad to share a vine with you Smile 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: June 23, 2011, 03:57:17 PM »

TrialNotes Trial Notes
Cindy doesn't understand that difference between specifically searched for & pop-up/redirects can be seen in history. #CaseyAnthony

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: June 23, 2011, 03:57:54 PM »

If this murdering b!tch gets off with a few years for manslaughter then I hope her first stop is Cindy's house with knife iin the pool.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: June 23, 2011, 03:58:00 PM »

This may turn out for the best.  The state got the testimony that they wanted from George and Cindy on direct.  Now that Cindy decided to act all crazy again hopefully she will be held legally responsbile for her lies.  Casey convicted and Cindy found to have perjured herself would be a good day!  WIsh they could share a cell.   

I don't think the State got the testimony they needed from Cindy.  Cindy lied. The glue that holds this all together is Casey's motive.  Now, I am aware that the State isn't required to show motive, but in this case it is necessary to do so to explain what and why it happened.  If the jury doesn't know about the fight between Cindy and Casey on June 15th, the murder is inexplicable.  However, if one considers that Cindy told Casey many times she was an unfit mother, and told a lot of other people too, and did so again in the final blow-up.  She had learned from her mother, Shirley Pleasea, that Casey had stolen money from the the Pleasea's bank account.  IMO that was the final straw.  When Cindy confronted Casey, a physical fight broke out and Cindy attacked Casey.  Casey grabbed precious Caylee and dragged her out the door.  Shortly thereafter, Casey killed Caylee.  Nothing else adds up.  Without the whole story, the jury can't render a correct verdict, IMO.

Instead of telling the truth on the first go around, Cindy said that she and Casey spent a pleasant evening snuggling on the couch and watching videos of Caylee taken that day.  How sweet. How untrue.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1417 on: June 23, 2011, 03:58:02 PM »

Hello to all Monkeys

CA said If I had access to my work computer I could tell you if I was working, in CA mind the work computer is mute because she thinks/knows the information is gone.

ICA said if we can find that phone I could tell what Zanny's phone # is ICA knows this phone is mute because there was no phone.

sad sad sad

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: June 23, 2011, 03:58:13 PM »

Do you think the statement that was OOPS leaked by the Ants attorney last night was to throw Linda / Jeff off their game so they had no idea what was coming?
i don't.  i don't think they even wanted it reported. I did read your previous post about your family - good for you! It takes strong people to do the right thing and what Cindy is doing now, she will have to live with forever.  When she is alone after all is said and done and looking at pictures of Caylee, she will know her own responsibility in that.  It is sad that the death of her precious Caylee didn't make her stop and re-evaluate her own actions at all and end the cycle of covering for casey.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: June 23, 2011, 03:58:46 PM »

Gentiva is a publicly traded company. They archive and retain all emails. Guarantee you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.