March 28, 2024, 07:05:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL - DAY 26 - 6/23/11  (Read 727933 times)
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2060 on: June 23, 2011, 07:20:53 PM »

I'm watching all the repeat on HLN and they are showing Cin Cin testifying again and when she talked about a search she did at home and that she couldn't do it at work.  Bozo said that interesting that you should bring that up.  Sounds REHEARSED to me!

I wish I lived in Orlando!  I would drive by their house and I hope they have protesters galore at their home.  These are the actions that caused the protesters the first time.

Not me....I am deducing here.....since we mostly all agree KC LOVES the attention and feels like a celebrity; and since we can see KC has learned well from Cindy; and since we have all seen Cindy want to sell photos, go on cruises, etc;  and since we all have seen Cindy act like she holds others in contempt, as if they are so far beneath her...to give her any attention is only feeding into her self grandizement.

I am choosing to decide Cindy and George are so far out there they should be shunned just like in the Amish and Jehovah's Witness's
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2061 on: June 23, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »

When I consider Casey's words to Lee in this jailhouse interview one week prior to the discover of Caylee's remains ... when I consider the Dominic Casey's connection to Baez and ... then I consider underlying aspects of Roy Cronk's discovery of Caylee's remains ... I suspect that there are pieces of the puzzle that have yet to be revealed.

Janet

++++++

Jail Releases Videos Of Casey Anthony Visitations
Posted: 12:43 pm EST December 4, 2008
Updated: 1:28 pm EST December 5, 2008

<snipped>

When Lee questioned where to search for her missing daughter, she told him locally and said their mom, Cindy, would know.

"Check places locally Lee, in all honestly, places that are familiar to us, to our family," Casey said.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18204436/detail.html

Casey Anthony trial: Jose Baez has a history of Florida Bar complaints
Judges also expressed concerns
June 20, 2011

<snipped>

Since taking on Casey Anthony's defense, Jose Baez has been targeted by several Florida Bar inquiries:

In September 2009, the Bar cleared Baez of an ethical complaint accusing him of getting paid inappropriately in the case.

In September 2009, the Bar cleared Baez of ethics allegations made by private investigator Dominic Casey, who claimed he was never paid by Baez. He also said the attorney told him to walk away from Caylee's remains if he ever found them and contact Baez. Both complaints were dismissed based on insufficient evidence.

Judge Stan Strickland, the original judge assigned to the case, penned a letter to the Bar related to the Dominic Casey incident, also resulting in no formal action against Baez. In the letter, Strickland wrote of the allegations, "If truthful, they are extremely troubling."

<snipped>

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-06-20/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-23-box-20110620_1_jose-baez-dominic-casey-casey-anthony-trial

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2062 on: June 23, 2011, 07:21:37 PM »

Wonderful picture...just love this image.  It is what I saw in my head. PS..da judge knew Cindy was not truthful today, don'tcha think?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2063 on: June 23, 2011, 07:22:27 PM »

Also, let me say this... I had a friend to die when we were in elementary school... My grandmother was helping me deal with it.. I asked my grandmother why? Why did she die so young? My grandmother said these words" God decided that she would be better off with Him than on Earth...he could take care of her better  and maybe spare her a life of pain"..... This is what I think of ..imagine the life Caylee WOULD have had with family such as this.....

"God dont like ugly"
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2064 on: June 23, 2011, 07:24:25 PM »

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2065 on: June 23, 2011, 07:24:39 PM »

OK thought I was keeping up - but could a monkey send me some links to Dominic Casey and his role.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2066 on: June 23, 2011, 07:24:55 PM »

If I hear one more talking head explain how much of a poor victim Cindy is I might throw up.  I don't think lying to save the murderer of your grandaughter is okay even if it is your daughter that killed her! 

I agree, JVM and Vinnie both saying they can't judge this woman because of what she's gone through, plz! How about what Caylee went through? No one knows and they don't seem to wanna find out (or want us to find out), they don't seem to care that even after her death, her poor little body lay just a few yards from their home, rotting and being torn apart and eaten by everything imaginable! So to hear how "torn" Cindy is, means squat to me. She has completely betrayed Caylee by supporting her daughter after all she now knows. HUGE betrayal. JMO
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2067 on: June 23, 2011, 07:25:58 PM »

Well if he cheated on her she will now get him back..

I could never understand why they have the same lawyer.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2068 on: June 23, 2011, 07:27:32 PM »

Also, let me say this... I had a friend to die when we were in elementary school... My grandmother was helping me deal with it.. I asked my grandmother why? Why did she die so young? My grandmother said these words" God decided that she would be better off with Him than on Earth...he could take care of her better  and maybe spare her a life of pain"..... This is what I think of ..imagine the life Caylee WOULD have had with family such as this.....

You said this so well....I did not want to post it in my words, definately not as elegant.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2069 on: June 23, 2011, 07:28:13 PM »

If I hear one more talking head explain how much of a poor victim Cindy is I might throw up.  I don't think lying to save the murderer of your grandaughter is okay even if it is your daughter that killed her! 

I agree, JVM and Vinnie both saying they can't judge this woman because of what she's gone through, plz! How about what Caylee went through? No one knows and they don't seem to wanna find out (or want us to find out), they don't seem to care that even after her death, her poor little body lay just a few yards from their home, rotting and being torn apart and eaten by everything imaginable! So to hear how "torn" Cindy is, means squat to me. She has completely betrayed Caylee by supporting her daughter after all she now knows. HUGE betrayal. JMO
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2070 on: June 23, 2011, 07:29:17 PM »

I'm hoping that Cindy's testimony was so upsetting to us b/c we know she is lying.  I hope the jury only heard her testify that she did not research chloroform 84 times and thus knows  that someone was left to do a good 60 or more searches on their own.  If it wasn't Cindy and George was at work, well that leaves Casey.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2071 on: June 23, 2011, 07:31:17 PM »

So....Lippman just said that Cindy did say in her deposition that she searched chloroform.  If so, then I guess she told the truth on the stand????

She said she never keyed in "how to make chloroform" or "household weapons" or I forget the next item.

So that seems to fit.

HOWEVER

The search records have all inter-mingled with these searches MySpace and Photobucket and Facebook.  Hmmmm.

If Cindy walked away from the computer...KC's fingers could have quickly gone to photobucket, etc.

I'd love to see those records.....like chloroform - 8 sec. to photobucket - then "how long in photobucket"????

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2072 on: June 23, 2011, 07:32:27 PM »

You said this so well....I did not want to post it in my words, definately not as elegant.
Yes, and I feel this way most of the time. But in this case, Casey made that ultimate decision and GOD welcomed her home.  Unless GOD had to sacrifice Caylee to stop Casey. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2073 on: June 23, 2011, 07:32:43 PM »

Who tweated that Linda stopped to say something to Cindy while she was sitting next to George & their lawyer?

Also, let's think about what can now be brought up in trial that was otherwise not allowed.

* I'm pretty certain that the post Cindy made to Casey can now be brought in.
* I think her work emails can now be subpoenaed.
* I'm almost certain that since Photobucket was brought up as a site gone to after the Google searches, that it can be            brought up.
* I'm just about positive that the check fraud & stealing can come in now, even though Cindy didn't press charges against Casey.

Something that people have overlooked. Cindy was a nurse. She worked for Gentiva. There isn't a doubt in my mind that she had a lanyard with a picture security badge for entrance into her job. They are secure. Security would have clocked her time electronically by her card I'd swipes to get into the office.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2074 on: June 23, 2011, 07:33:31 PM »

I Just wonder if maybe ICA tested the chloroform on the dog before testing it on Caylee... Not saying that Sin-Sin did the searches!!!!!! But she said her dog was acting strange..maybe ICA used the dog as a test subject to see if the choloroform did the job AFTER she googled how to make it.....

OH MY GOSH - never thought of that.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2075 on: June 23, 2011, 07:34:11 PM »

It just dawned on me...

Could this have been a planned set up
by the Prosecution? I mean, think about this:

MySpace was brought up now.
The check fraud stuff was brought up now.
Cindy's working times & dates were brought up.

IMO, this makes all that other stuff admissable now. Now the State can subpoena Cindy's Gentiva's emails, whereas before they couldn't. They can now subpoena her work phone calling history as well as proof she attended her Monday meetings! 

They can now bring up when Cindy started her MySpace account and what computer she started it on. They can now bring in her MySpace posting to Casey that was kept out before. I'm seriously wondering if this was intentional and Cindy is actually working with the State but acting like she's trying to help the Defense.

Titch I do not believe she is working for the State or with the State.

Re-watch her testimony from today..she is obviously lying..facial and body language and lets's not forget all the uns and ahs will she is trying to get her lying feet under her.

The State would never go along with having a witness lie on the stand.

Her one and only purpose today was to lie for her daughter and try to cause reasonable doubt..and imo she failed miserably.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2076 on: June 23, 2011, 07:34:22 PM »

So....Lippman just said that Cindy did say in her deposition that she searched chloroform.  If so, then I guess she told the truth on the stand????

She said she never keyed in "how to make chloroform" or "household weapons" or I forget the next item.

So that seems to fit.

HOWEVER

The search records have all inter-mingled with these searches MySpace and Photobucket and Facebook.  Hmmmm.

If Cindy walked away from the computer...KC's fingers could have quickly gone to photobucket, etc.

I'd love to see those records.....like chloroform - 8 sec. to photobucket - then "how long in photobucket"????
Cindy got up and testified in the manner that we are used to hearing her speak when she is trying to cover for Casey.  I thought she didn't get up and simply testify that she had searched chlorophyll and a possible hit or search for chloroform was involved but rather tried to make it seem that all 84 searches for chloroform were done by her.  She did admit that she didn't do all 84 searches (i'm surprised she didn't) but it was similar to her whole ridiculous pizza in the trunk was the smell in the car explanation. 
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2077 on: June 23, 2011, 07:35:16 PM »

I'm hoping that Cindy's testimony was so upsetting to us b/c we know she is lying.  I hope the jury only heard her testify that she did not research chloroform 84 times and thus knows  that someone was left to do a good 60 or more searches on their own.  If it wasn't Cindy and George was at work, well that leaves Casey.

And I pray the prosecution is gathering all they need to show just what a liar she is and I'm sure they didn't want to appear to beat up on her in front of the jury especially after she broke on the stand that first time but now they have to show the jury that just as Baez claims the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when referring to Lee and George, that is precisely the case regarding Casey and Cindy. Cindy said it herself, they are just alike.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2078 on: June 23, 2011, 07:36:38 PM »

Who tweated that Linda stopped to say something to Cindy while she was sitting next to George & their lawyer?

Also, let's think about what can now be brought up in trial that was otherwise not allowed.

* I'm almost certain that since Photobucket was brought up as a site gone to after the Google searches, that it can be            brought up.
* I'm just about positive that the check fraud & stealing can come in now, even though Cindy didn't press charges against Casey.

Something that people have overlooked. Cindy was a nurse. She worked for Gentiva. There isn't a doubt in my mind that she had a lanyard with a picture security badge for entrance into her job. They are secure. Security would have clocked her time electronically by her card I'd swipes to get into the office.
[/b]
GREAT point!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2079 on: June 23, 2011, 07:36:41 PM »

yEP! yEP! I hope you're right... I think you are.... and I hope they roast her with the proof.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.