March 28, 2024, 09:23:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL - DAY 26 - 6/23/11  (Read 727905 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2080 on: June 23, 2011, 07:37:19 PM »

It just dawned on me...

Could this have been a planned set up
by the Prosecution? I mean, think about this:

MySpace was brought up now.
The check fraud stuff was brought up now.
Cindy's working times & dates were brought up.

IMO, this makes all that other stuff admissable now. Now the State can subpoena Cindy's Gentiva's emails, whereas before they couldn't. They can now subpoena her work phone calling history as well as proof she attended her Monday meetings! 

hmmmm, still don't trust them but I did find her reactions to Linda to be quite different than any I had seen before.  The medication change and the one about her looking up chloroform 84 times come to mind.  It was like she actually wanted to laugh out loud both times.

I also saw lots of lip biting today but maybe that is normal for Cindy.  IDK I'm kerfluffled again as usual...lol.

I sure hope they did do this to bring in all that evidence as you believe Now that would be Priceless.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2081 on: June 23, 2011, 07:37:49 PM »

RED,

what ya thinking?

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2082 on: June 23, 2011, 07:38:00 PM »

Who tweated that Linda stopped to say something to Cindy while she was sitting next to George & their lawyer?

Also, let's think about what can now be brought up in trial that was otherwise not allowed.

* I'm pretty certain that the post Cindy made to Casey can now be brought in.
* I think her work emails can now be subpoenaed.
* I'm almost certain that since Photobucket was brought up as a site gone to after the Google searches, that it can be            brought up.
* I'm just about positive that the check fraud & stealing can come in now, even though Cindy didn't press charges against Casey.

Something that people have overlooked. Cindy was a nurse. She worked for Gentiva. There isn't a doubt in my mind that she had a lanyard with a picture security badge for entrance into her job. They are secure. Security would have clocked her time electronically by her card I'd swipes to get into the office.

yEP! yEP! I hope you're right... I think you are.... and I hope they roast her with the proof.
Good point!!  That woman is toast!!  Wink
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2083 on: June 23, 2011, 07:39:12 PM »

I'm hoping that Cindy's testimony was so upsetting to us b/c we know she is lying.  I hope the jury only heard her testify that she did not research chloroform 84 times and thus knows  that someone was left to do a good 60 or more searches on their own.  If it wasn't Cindy and George was at work, well that leaves Casey.

And I pray the prosecution is gathering all they need to show just what a liar she is and I'm sure they didn't want to appear to beat up on her in front of the jury especially after she broke on the stand that first time but now they have to show the jury that just as Baez claims the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when referring to Lee and George, that is precisely the case regarding Casey and Cindy. Cindy said it herself, they are just alike.

JVM and the rest don't even know why Linda mentioned the medication and Cindy's memory.  They think it was a low blow.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2084 on: June 23, 2011, 07:40:39 PM »

Ok someone please explain to me what and when the rebuttle comes in. Is it just the state? Idk what that means please help. Sorry I should know but I don't Sad
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2085 on: June 23, 2011, 07:40:40 PM »

I'm hoping that Cindy's testimony was so upsetting to us b/c we know she is lying.  I hope the jury only heard her testify that she did not research chloroform 84 times and thus knows  that someone was left to do a good 60 or more searches on their own.  If it wasn't Cindy and George was at work, well that leaves Casey.

And I pray the prosecution is gathering all they need to show just what a liar she is and I'm sure they didn't want to appear to beat up on her in front of the jury especially after she broke on the stand that first time but now they have to show the jury that just as Baez claims the apple doesn't fall far from the tree when referring to Lee and George, that is precisely the case regarding Casey and Cindy. Cindy said it herself, they are just alike.

JVM and the rest don't even know why Linda mentioned the medication and Cindy's memory.  They think it was a low blow.
wow - they should reconsider what constitutes a low blow - what cindy did or what linda asked.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2086 on: June 23, 2011, 07:40:55 PM »

I work in the medical field, as you guys know... I can go to my computer right now (work computer) and pull a chart from a patient who died months ago....Records are kept for years...years.....they have to be kept for at LEAST 5 years....

According to the company my oldest daughter works with a minimum 10 years is required to be archived for any medical records. They pulled up emails from over 5 years for a lawsuit in which they were involved.

That's exactly what I thought.  Those records are there and I be Ashton was out of the courtroom because he was calling to get those records.  Cindy will be impeached royally if she was at work those days.  She sure seemed to be trying to convince Linda that those records weren't there and no one could get in under her passwordS (next issue will be she can't remember the passwords)...however, I believe NO company would ever make their IT records so that they canNOT be accessed by management.

Hi Puzzler,

I'm thinking that in addition to records they most likely can haul in witnesses that she worked with about that day
they were at work and if they saw Cindy. I hope they do, just to make sure they pull out all stops and which will
go a long ways in credibility of the State Prosecutors.

Yes, I hope the haul in witnesses, too.

Just had another thought...some companies (we did where I worked) take minutes during certain meetings.  It's probably too much to wish for in Gentiva's case, but wouldn't it be something if minutes...or some form of notes...were taken during those Monday afternoon meetings...any notes would include "who" was in attendance.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2087 on: June 23, 2011, 07:41:06 PM »

It just dawned on me...

IMO, this makes all that other stuff admissable now. Now the State can subpoena Cindy's Gentiva's emails, whereas before they couldn't. They can now subpoena her work phone calling history as well as proof she attended her Monday meetings! 

They can now bring up when Cindy started her MySpace account and what computer she started it on. They can now bring in her MySpace posting to Casey that was kept out before. I'm seriously wondering if this was intentional and Cindy is actually working with the State but acting like she's trying to help the Defense.

Titch I do not believe she is working for the State or with the State.

Re-watch her testimony from today..she is obviously lying..facial and body language and lets's not forget all the uns and ahs will she is trying to get her lying feet under her.

The State would never go along with having a witness lie on the stand.

Her one and only purpose today was to lie for her daughter and try to cause reasonable doubt..and imo she failed miserably.

I know she lied through her damn teeth. I can't help but wonder what can be brought up in trial now though. I can't stand any of this. Never in my life would I think of covering or taking the fall for a murdering child. I'm waiting for the Prosecution to unleash now!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2088 on: June 23, 2011, 07:41:16 PM »

HLN - Ashley Banfield

I thought what she (cindy) said makes sense.

Ashley is so ridiculous.  I used to watch her when she was a younger, hungrier talking head..but she has been drinking the koolaid on many issues  in the past few years.  I have lost respect for her prior to this trial..or atleast thinking that she is a reliable source of anything.

Oh boy--Ashleigh Banfield.  Some years ago this idiot was in I think Pakistan and had an interview with some dirty old mullah.  In order to speak to him she, as a woman, was required to drape herself in rags and speak to him while on her knees.  She actually did it.  I have no use for women who will debase themselves for no reason other than some misogynistic custom.  I have not watched her since.  In fact, didn't she disappear for some years and just recently return?  Too bad.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2089 on: June 23, 2011, 07:42:11 PM »

So glad I missed today's court.  It is much easier and less stressful to read here after the  fact. 

All i can say about today is ugh.  Poor Caylee. 

Is bozo done yet?  How much longer, did he give nay clues?  Who is left?  George, Vass, and who else, maybe Lee?  Krystal? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2090 on: June 23, 2011, 07:42:30 PM »

I'm sorry I puhed post before I typed.   I fell asleep around 3;30 and only awoke a bit ago.
If this post belongs in the break room I apologize.

I was faced with a situation not as serious as this but still morally and emotionally heart breaking.  I honestly think I reacted as most of us would so I cannot understand Cindy.

I love my adult nephew as much as I love my sons.  He has battled addiction his entire life.  One beautiful Saturday morning in my suburban development, I saw a car crashed into someone's house.  Without thinking and before I even knew for sure I went straight to the officer and gave him all of the info I had including where to look for my nephew.

At that point all I could think is that generally there are children riding their bikes and tricycles on the sidewalk,  parents are mowing the lawn, etc.  I could not live with myself if he had killed someone or even hurt one of those little children.

I then went to bat for him with the court system.   Asking for help but NEVER asking for him to be back on the street anytime soon.  It hurts to know where he is, it hurts to know what he is going through, but his life choices are his.  I never once thought to cover for him.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2091 on: June 23, 2011, 07:42:55 PM »

I really don't see why all the TH's keep saying this was not a good day for the prosecution, I beg to differ because all they have to do is prove her a liar, very easy to do with Cindy, tons of contradictions from the beginning. I'm really not worried, I'm expecting fireworks from Jeffand Linda, they are not about to let this lying biotch destroy what they've worked so hard to do. I am disappointed however, because for a brief moment, I was excited that I thought Cindy was there for Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2092 on: June 23, 2011, 07:44:06 PM »

Hey Cin Cin did the stain that was in the back of KC's car smell like death?

Lippman on JVM - Cindy specifically said the stain in the car when it was purchased for Lee was around that "B" in the trunk and not the "A" where "the stain" was that prosecution is concerned about.

Must be why Linda made Cindy specify the specific area in the trunk.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2093 on: June 23, 2011, 07:45:00 PM »

It just dawned on me...

They can now bring up when Cindy started her MySpace account and what computer she started it on. They can now bring in her MySpace posting to Casey that was kept out before. I'm seriously wondering if this was intentional and Cindy is actually working with the State but acting like she's trying to help the Defense.

Titch I do not believe she is working for the State or with the State.

Re-watch her testimony from today..she is obviously lying..facial and body language and lets's not forget all the uns and ahs will she is trying to get her lying feet under her.

The State would never go along with having a witness lie on the stand.

Her one and only purpose today was to lie for her daughter and try to cause reasonable doubt..and imo she failed miserably.

I know she lied through her damn teeth. I can't help but wonder what can be brought up in trial now though. I can't stand any of this. Never in my life would I think of covering or taking the fall for a murdering child. I'm waiting for the Prosecution to unleash now!

In fact, for an attorney to put someone on the stand under oath whom they know to be lying is suborning perjury and calls for a stiff prison term.  I'm not, of course, accusing any attorney involved in today's fiasco of doing this.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2094 on: June 23, 2011, 07:45:20 PM »

Wow. Don't think they were leaning into each other to console each other on their way out of court today!
scrappysniffer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2095 on: June 23, 2011, 07:45:34 PM »

Who tweated that Linda stopped to say something to Cindy while she was sitting next to George & their lawyer?

Also, let's think about what can now be brought up in trial that was otherwise not allowed.

* I'm pretty certain that the post Cindy made to Casey can now be brought in.
* I think her work emails can now be subpoenaed.
* I'm almost certain that since Photobucket was brought up as a site gone to after the Google searches, that it can be            brought up.
* I'm just about positive that the check fraud & stealing can come in now, even though Cindy didn't press charges against Casey.

Something that people have overlooked. Cindy was a nurse. She worked for Gentiva. There isn't a doubt in my mind that she had a lanyard with a picture security badge for entrance into her job. They are secure. Security would have clocked her time electronically by her card I'd swipes to get into the office.

yEP! yEP! I hope you're right... I think you are.... and I hope they roast her with the proof.
Good point!!  That woman is toast!!  Wink
If not, please someone send this list to the Pro's ....I would certainly thank you!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2096 on: June 23, 2011, 07:46:12 PM »

Lippman just said that Cindy testified just as truthful (now) as she did for the State!!  So Cindy lied all the way through, imo.   

Wonder if Lippman is going under the bus next?

hmmmm another weird look from George.........

Same look he had in the other pic. I think he's as stunned as everyone else by Cindy's testimony. All these years he's tried to square KC away and Cindy always ran interference and swept it under the carpet....it's going to be a long ride home to Hopespring...

Oh I don't think he was stunned...he and Cindy were spotted in the hall talking to JB just before she was called to the stand...he is a bottom feeder just like they are...who ever heard of him before this case?  and now his ugly face is all over the TV...he is scum just like them!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
scrappysniffer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2097 on: June 23, 2011, 07:46:34 PM »

Wow. Don't think they were leaning into each other to console each other on their way out of court today!

Very Interesting poses!  Thanks for posting them!
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2098 on: June 23, 2011, 07:47:26 PM »

Also, let me say this... I had a friend to die when we were in elementary school... My grandmother was helping me deal with it.. I asked my grandmother why? Why did she die so young? My grandmother said these words" God decided that she would be better off with Him than on Earth...he could take care of her better  and maybe spare her a life of pain"..... This is what I think of ..imagine the life Caylee WOULD have had with family such as this.....

The short life Caylee DID have was riddled with pain...no prenatal care, an indifferent/neglectful mother, dragged to and from parties, sleeping in strangers beds, a pawn between KC and Cindy and then there's the premedated, horrific death at the hands of the one person that should have lovedher the most and protected her...Caylee is in a better place an angelic monkey
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2099 on: June 23, 2011, 07:47:53 PM »

Cindy also testified that she had to do the searches from home because she didn't have full internet access at work.  Gentiva has some sort of special internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.