April 30, 2024, 02:20:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL - DAY 26 - 6/23/11  (Read 730689 times)
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2260 on: June 23, 2011, 09:37:48 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

Been a while since I posted. Can rarely catch a break.

What'd everyone think of the shocker today with Cindy taking the fall for the searches? IMO, she was pretty concise and convincing. I happen to believe her. I know that isn't going to be the general consensus. I think that threw a major monkey wrench in the prosecution. Linda Drane Burdick was clearly agitated. While I do believe Casey is in some way responsible for Caylee's death, I have never believed the chloroform accusations.

I completely disagree and I believe Cindy's work records among other things will prove that she is lying.  The only thing Cindy did today was showed the world where Casey learned to lie.  You are definately in the MINORITY here.

I don't mind being in the minority.

Having worked in administration myself, it is entirely possible to be logged at work while you are not there. Especially if you had been there earlier in the day, and quite often with those of us on salary. Those logs really don't mean much.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2261 on: June 23, 2011, 09:37:56 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

What'd everyone think of the shocker today with Cindy taking the fall for the searches? IMO, she was pretty concise and convincing. I happen to believe her. I know that isn't going to be the general consensus. I think that threw a major monkey wrench in the prosecution. Linda Drane Burdick was clearly agitated. While I do believe Casey is in some way responsible for Caylee's death, I have never believed the chloroform accusations.
I don't even know where to start!!!!     I'm gonna let someone else handle this one! 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2262 on: June 23, 2011, 09:38:30 PM »

http://www.gentiva.com/about/corporate_compliance.php

Quote:
Corporate Compliance
What is corporate compliance and what does it mean to you?
Because Gentiva Health Services is committed to promoting strong business ethics and accountability within the company, we are very focused on corporate compliance. Compliance basically has to do with following the law. The mission of our compliance team is to promote and monitor compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations. This includes regulations governing federal and state healthcare programs, fraud and abuse matters, ethics, privacy and security requirements and corporate governance.

Because the laws surrounding healthcare services, billing and collection are complex, a strong compliance program is crucial to any healthcare company, whether large or small. Having a strong compliance program helps our company maintain its commitment to being an honest and responsible provider by identifying and preventing illegal and unethical conduct; improving the quality and consistency of patient care; creating a structure for employees to report potential problems; and developing procedures for prompt and thorough investigation of misconduct.

The initial purpose of compliance was to act as a mitigating factor to reduce liability under the law. Over the years, compliance has evolved into a more integral business component with its focus on maintaining the company's status as a good corporate citizen.

Gentiva Health Services implemented its compliance program in 1995, placing the company in a leadership role for instituting a proactive program before most of its competitors. The compliance department works closely with other company departments including legal, operations, nursing operations, and internal audit as well as the board of directors to ensure the adherence to compliance standards. It also works with the corporate training and development department to create compliance training programs for associates. Gentiva's associates must take a yearly compliance training certification course along with other training courses depending on the role they play in the company. In total, Gentiva Health Services provides more than 300,000 contact hours of compliance-related training each year. At Gentiva, every employee is educated in compliance, whether a clinician or support or administrative associate, and every employee is responsible for ensuring their own ethical, compliant behavior.

The Chief Compliance Officer
The Chief Compliance Officer for Gentiva Health Services is John Camperlengo. His role is to oversee all aspects of compliance for the company by working with many different departments, branch locations and associates to ensure the coordination of internal compliance and to answer any questions or concerns about compliance. His goal is to continually enhance Gentiva's proactivity in this area. For more information on Gentiva's compliance efforts, please contact Mr. Camperlengo at john.camperlengo@gentiva.com.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2263 on: June 23, 2011, 09:38:31 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2264 on: June 23, 2011, 09:39:15 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I don't even know where to start!!!!     I'm gonna let someone else handle this one! 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2265 on: June 23, 2011, 09:39:15 PM »

Oh wow...anyway can someone post a link to where I can read how a state rebuttle works. Thanks
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2266 on: June 23, 2011, 09:39:48 PM »

I just remembered something....the backyard had bamboo in it - however, they didn't let the dogs in the backyard because that's where Caylee played.

You are right!! good catch

by the way, is bamboo poisonous?  I thought that is what panda's eat.

Bolded by me

I recall seeing a picture of one of the yorkies in the backyard.  The picture also had Casey in it, and she was standing with her toes turned inward.  Kinda odd.  I don't have that picture, but maybe someone else does.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2267 on: June 23, 2011, 09:40:56 PM »

Got a question about getting into the court room.

My neighbors are so upset over this he & his wife are going to Orlando! He is guest preaching on Sunday in Sarasota & plan on spending next week trying to get in.  They are DEEPLY religious and he says that nothing has ever bothered him in life like this case does.

Can some of you guys who have been inside the courtroom give me some tips to relay.  By the way he is a retired anesthesiologist!  He says she's guilty of outright murder.

thx so much

Can you ask him, how much of an actual shot of chloroform would it take to make the trunk  have so much in it.

I sure can!  I'll let you know - I've "invited" him to join our zoo - hopefully he will.

I thought they did away with the late evening into early morning hur wait line for cortroom passes after the fight broke out in line.

I thought they said they were handed out each day at 4 pm..but did not catch how yu get the ticket..as in do they go to the courthouse and stand in line then..and if so where..maybe if you look back over articles at the time of the line fight you can find info on how they hand them out now.

Also maybe have him call the courthouse and let them know he is a member of the clergy and will be in the area and how he could possibly get a courtroom pass. 
I believe you line up at 4 pm and get on a list and report back the next morning at 8am

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2268 on: June 23, 2011, 09:41:33 PM »

Beth Holloway on Dr. Drew:

Beth says no parent gives conflicting stories on the whereabouts and what happened to their child.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2269 on: June 23, 2011, 09:43:27 PM »

Let's focus monkeys, how did Kronk get the password?

or the Dog...you know they do that sometimes.................   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2270 on: June 23, 2011, 09:43:35 PM »

I am totally convinced now that KC is a full blown psychopath. Anna made an amazing observation re Cindy and the dogs. I bet KC tested her recipe of chloroform on the dogs first, as Anna suggested... wow.. just wow.. The Ants better hope KC NEVER gets out because she will kill again

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2271 on: June 23, 2011, 09:44:39 PM »

If I hear one more talking head explain how much of a poor victim Cindy is I might throw up.  I don't think lying to save the murderer of your grandaughter is okay even if it is your daughter that killed her! 

My gut just wouldn't let me feel sorry for the parents no matter how much the talking heads have said they do.
I guess I just have not been able to feel I could trust what they say or do. Agree with you.

In my view--any/all adults residing in the Anthony home on Hopespring were responsible for Caylee's care and well-being at all times after she arrived there from the hospital after her birth.  CinCin is particularly and definitely included.  Caylee's care should have been the top priority of these adults at all times-- 24/7.  Anything less was simply dereliction of duty.  And look what happened.... They are all responsible, in my view.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2272 on: June 23, 2011, 09:47:27 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I completely disagree and I believe Cindy's work records among other things will prove that she is lying.  The only thing Cindy did today was showed the world where Casey learned to lie.  You are definately in the MINORITY here.

I don't mind being in the minority.

Having worked in administration myself, it is entirely possible to be logged at work while you are not there. Especially if you had been there earlier in the day, and quite often with those of us on salary. Those logs really don't mean much.
Unless of course she sent some emails that day from her work computer.  In the medical field her computer would time out after a period of time which can be deciphered.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2273 on: June 23, 2011, 09:48:03 PM »

I just remembered something....the backyard had bamboo in it - however, they didn't let the dogs in the backyard because that's where Caylee played.

You are right!! good catch

by the way, is bamboo poisonous?  I thought that is what panda's eat.

Bolded by me

I recall seeing a picture of one of the yorkies in the backyard.  The picture also had Casey in it, and she was standing with her toes turned inward.  Kinda odd.  I don't have that picture, but maybe someone else does.

Yeah..thank you Muffy for that reminded me of what Cindy said on the stand at the beginning of the State's portion of the trial. When Linda asked her about the doors leading out of the house..they were showing pics of the living room sliding door, leading into the Florida lanai room and she was asking Cindy about the ease of opening them, when they might be left unlocked, etc. 

I am certain in part of her response she was saying something about leaving them unlocked maybe open to each other under cetain circumstances..then saying about if they were taking the dogs outside..if they were working outside...that door lead to the Florida room and then out to the backyard...so yes the dogs did go into the backyard..if not..where in the world would they tinkle and poop?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2274 on: June 23, 2011, 09:48:17 PM »

Sindy's attorney, Lippman, is surely worried about people believing his client lied today.  Actually, he said SHE is worried about it.  As she and he should be.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2275 on: June 23, 2011, 09:48:44 PM »

Did Cindy find something or have reason to suspect something was being done with Caylee possibly using those chemicals?  That would make more sense than the dogs eating bamboo as a reason to research them.

I do believe the jurors will take what the mother of the Defendant says witha grain of salt.  How many times has a mother done this?  Be it giving a false alibi or outright lying to try to save what they have left.  She has lost Caylee and there is no way to bring her back so she is trying to hold on to what she has.  Maybe even a mother snake loves her babies.

Beth Holloway next on Dr Drew.

BBM

You may have a point. I use yahoo for a search engine and when I start to type something a drop down menu appears and as I've continued typing, I've accidently hit a key and ended up with a search I didn't mean to execute. Also if I search a subject, and then at a later time try to re-search the same subject again, my previous search date and time will show up and give me the option of retrieving it....if I click the search shows up and any sites I visited are marked....

So (let's pretend) if Cindy typed in "chlor" the search may have recognized the previous search for "chloroform" and Cindy may have been curious, or wondered who and why someone would do a search for chloroform and she may have taken a peek...

Personally, I think she lied through her teeth, but I wouldn't be surprised if she came across something, or got some information that put up a red flag....

I can see your point, however they were running an old program of firefox.....Did it do that auto fill back then>

Not usre, but it seem to me the A's weren't even aware that firefox was installed on the desktop, it was the browser KC used and was password protected. If KC neglected to shut it down and Cindy went in, I don't think she'd know one browser from another. KC is so damn dumb she may have left it all up...

I think Cindy may have suspected something was wrong with the dogs and Caylee too, she may have been looking for a common denominator. I know the A's didn't let the dogs do their business in the backyard, but I believe the dogs did hang out there with the family at times. I remember there was a lot of discussion on several forums about the dark circles under Caylee's eyes in the pics before her death...maybe it was a homemade concoction KC cooked up and gave to Caylee frequently and Cindy's little dogs too. I bet KC had it in for those dogs, cindy loved them and Caylee did too....rant over
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2276 on: June 23, 2011, 09:49:29 PM »

Lippman on Dr. Drew
Testimony today beneficial to the defense
So a lot of people think Cindy's lying
She did not lie
Told both prosecutors and LE in 2008 about the searches she made on the computer

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2277 on: June 23, 2011, 09:49:33 PM »

RED,

what ya thinking?

I am thinking that CA is the same POS individual who I had to BS her spokesperson and her to get TES to be able to search for missing Caylee. I had to convice Garrison and A's that TES would search for a live Caylee as well as a dead one. That they did both kind of searches.

I think CA should rot in hell for abandoning her innocent grand daughter Caylee.

I think its amazing that Cindy just opened herself up to being charged with crimes as well. Falsifying payroll records and certifying to records. NICE. She will be carved apart in the rebuttal case. I hope she is charged with a crime. I am sure Gentiva is a bit interested that they had an employee that just admitted on a witness stand that she did such a thing.

All the while George has been blamed for this and Casey was a result of him. Hardly, she is the spawn of Cindy. Is it any wonder that George tried to kill himself with a slut, murdering daughter and a batshit wife.

Excellent post Red. Maybe a call to Gentiva corporate office is in order. I wonder how many of their employees would have beef with Cindy's testimony. Yep, I think she opened the door to LOTS of things...

Oh trust me that is and has been done already. I have worked in the medical/health care field since 1989 on both the supplier and payer side.

Trust me, you have to certify your time as in many cases you are working with government contracts. Genitiva most likely has Medicare and Medicaid contracts. You cannot even imagine the trouble you can get into when you falsify time billed to the government. It is such a compliance issue that its more of a firable and prosecuted offense than bringing a gun to work.

BTW, the searches that Cindy claims she did, why did she erase them? Oh and by the way, how does one say they searched this and that and didn't search something else when the most likely were in order of search? Hmm?

You're absolutely right! I'm still thinking it opened the door for other stiff to be brought into court, though. I just wonder if the State will act on it of if they think it's more wise to not go too harsh. I say unleash the Kraken! Screw it. Just go all the way & get it all out there. No way does Casey deserve to walk. I was thinking BEFORE that she needed some kind of help...but now I actually think she's conniving & manipulative bc she was born that way & can't be rehabilitated. I know I wouldn't want her as a next door neighbor & she should NEVER have another chance of reproducing offspring again. She's a danger to soceity.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2278 on: June 23, 2011, 09:49:43 PM »

I am totally convinced now that KC is a full blown psychopath. Anna made an amazing observation re Cindy and the dogs. I bet KC tested her recipe of chloroform on the dogs first, as Anna suggested... wow.. just wow.. The Ants better hope KC NEVER gets out because she will kill again
What kind of weirdo family has two people doing  chloroform searches.  The only way I'd buy it is if for whatever wacko reason she had Cindy looked up something to do with chloroform and Casey heard about it and thought that ain't a bad idea at all
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2279 on: June 23, 2011, 09:50:15 PM »

Beth Holloway is a guest on Dr. Drew right now.

6:00 PM PT
9:00 PM ET

Dr. Drew just stated that Beth will be comparing the characters of Casey Anthony and Joran van der Sloot.

It is my hope that Beth will do a comparison of George and Cindy Anthony to Paulus and Anita Van der Sloot.  Each of these parents have prevented justice from prevailing in their ongoing quest to protect their narcissistic children from the legal consequences of their wrongdoing.

Janet

+++++++

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 200:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

++++++

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Beth Holloway - May, 2010

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Beth did excellent in the short amount of time that she was afforded.  She had so much more to share.  Maybe another time.

Joran:

1.  Natalee is alive.
2.  Natalee is dead as a result of an accident.
3.  Paulus is involved in the coverup.

Casey:

1.  Caylee is alive.
2.  Caylee is dead as a result of an accident.
3.  George is involved in the coverup.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.