April 25, 2024, 08:14:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 27- 6/24/11  (Read 798676 times)
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2280 on: June 24, 2011, 07:13:48 PM »

One thing for the life of me I can't seem to wrap my head around, Lee & kc crying, when Lee testified.
The reason Lee stated, I'm not buying it.  Maybe it's just me.

None of us are sheltered, naive people.   And none of us can wrap our heads around what we are seeing.    Like I said,  it is as if they were allies against a house of horrors or something.   But it would have to be a doozy.  In my life I have worked with the abused and neglected.   I have never seen anything like this.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2281 on: June 24, 2011, 07:14:44 PM »

HELP I have a question for smart monkeys..... so defense will be through say mid/end of next week, then the state gets to do rebuttal, then closing arguments??? I am correct about that???

The next question is.... then the jury gets to deliberate and (please Mary, God and Baby Jesus) KC is found guilty, the jury STILL has to do the penalty phase, right???

Basically what I am asking is, the jury doesn't get to deliberate and go home for the 4th of July. I thought if she is found guilty, then victim impact statements, reasoning of why she shouldn't be put to death and stuff like that are the next phase of the trial. PLEASE help me, this has been bothering me since court let out today.

TIA JSM (that is my last dumb question of the day) 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2282 on: June 24, 2011, 07:15:39 PM »

Here's what I think about Lee's testimony..it was a setup..just like all the A's testimony has been. It was purposely meant to confuse and bewilder everyone..and to leave that little doubt in everyone's mind of what the relationships where like in the family.

The relationships were not normal..but I do not believe there was any sexual abuse..just lots of cowtailing to Casey to keep her happy and to keep peace in the house..and Lee kept his head down and a low profile to stay flying under the Casey Radar.

I think he is hurt by the fact his sister got all the attention and all the time that her sociopathy could pull from the family...and he is hurt that they are still there today defending her..even though he is doing this too..I think he isn't really sure of his feelings for her and his parents..he loves them..but damned if they aren't always messing with his head and his life.  I think today he just did what was asked him and left the courtroom to carry on as always, confused and conflicted about what the hell was going to happen next.

I think that to read anything more into this a dysfunctional family doing whatever they can to save their daughter gives the defense more credence then they deserve......they put the family up there because the family has been so whackadoodle since day one they are looking for confusion and sympathy from the jury.  All they want to do is create doubt...

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2283 on: June 24, 2011, 07:19:23 PM »

HELP I have a question for smart monkeys..... so defense will be through say mid/end of next week, then the state gets to do rebuttal, then closing arguments??? I am correct about that???

The next question is.... then the jury gets to deliberate and (please Mary, God and Baby Jesus) KC is found guilty, the jury STILL has to do the penalty phase, right???

Basically what I am asking is, the jury doesn't get to deliberate and go home for the 4th of July. I thought if she is found guilty, then victim impact statements, reasoning of why she shouldn't be put to death and stuff like that are the next phase of the trial. PLEASE help me, this has been bothering me since court let out today.

I am thinking like you JSM..we are looking at all of next week and the following week until she is found guilty and we have penalty phase completed.  As far as I know the jury remains seated until they deliver the penalty also..and we know that the defense will have mitigating witnesses ..we've seen their penalty phase witness list.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2284 on: June 24, 2011, 07:19:45 PM »

After watching him today I am even more certain - I honestly feel "something is there" with LA & ICA.  George has never given me that "vibe" as I call it but Lee does.  To me, he almost seemed jealous that Casey was pregnant.  And I don't mean because she was getting all the attention.  I mean like a jealous lover.  Now, it may only be a "crush" and nothing was acted upon but he gives me the creeps.

Me too... I couldn't tell you which part specifically it was, but it came across as something much more than a brother ticked off that he was left out of something important in the family. I'm watching it again and it's just so danged odd! He wouldn't know what the nursery looked like which was next door to his room? He flat out didn't care to go to the hospital because if he couldn't be involved before he wasn't going to be then?

And he assumed JA was making him out to be a bad uncle? Not as involved as he should have been? No, Lee... you almost achieved that but something happened and that disappeared with something creepy put in its place. Lee...what would be the point of the state making you look like a bad uncle...you're not the one on trial stupid.

Whew, time for supper, unwind watching some tv, and hit the hay if I can. This was so bizarre though I don't know that I can focus on much else. There's something foggy there that is begging to be lifted.
I think Lee was telling us, in his Anthony-speak backward sorta way, that he was sick of Casey always being the favorite...Mom always got Casey outta trouble, Lee's car goes to Casey, who never pays for it, the whole darn house revolves around Casey. I think he's finally able to express his hurt at that...in a roundabout sorta way (but perfectly understandable if you're an Ant!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2285 on: June 24, 2011, 07:20:35 PM »

Here's what I think about Lee's testimony..it was a setup..just like all the A's testimony has been. It was purposely meant to confuse and bewilder everyone..and to leave that little doubt in everyone's mind of what the relationships where like in the family.

The relationships were not normal..but I do not believe there was any sexual abuse..just lots of cowtailing to Casey to keep her happy and to keep peace in the house..and Lee kept his head down and a low profile to stay flying under the Casey Radar.

I think he is hurt by the fact his sister got all the attention and all the time that her sociopathy could pull from the family...and he is hurt that they are still there today defending her..even though he is doing this too..I think he isn't really sure of his feelings for her and his parents..he loves them..but damned if they aren't always messing with his head and his life.  I think today he just did what was asked him and left the courtroom to carry on as always, confused and conflicted about what the hell was going to happen next.

I think that to read anything more into this a dysfunctional family doing whatever they can to save their daughter gives the defense more credence then they deserve......they put the family up there because the family has been so whackadoodle since day one they are looking for confusion and sympathy from the jury.  All they want to do is create doubt...

What Lee did not reveal has left the door wide open to further the defence's strategy of creating reasonable doubt to spare Casey from the death penalty/LWOP.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2286 on: June 24, 2011, 07:22:43 PM »

Hello again, Monks---
I've been sort of in and out because I had company, but I did see that performance by Lee.  I can only say "performance" because that's what I believe it was.  Today only strenghtened my suspicions that the entire family is in on this collossal hoax.  And, IMO, it originated with Cindy.  This Byzantine web of lies could only work with the cooperation of the whole bunch.  In fact, it is entirely possible that this collection of grifters engaged the services of a drama coach to wring the last drop of pity from gullible onlookers, and more importantly, the jury.

In other words, I think they all lied while under oath and that it was an orchestrated collaborative effort to assure that the murderer of a beautiful, charming child goes free and never has to answer for her crime. And they will all prosper and live well from the blood money they're probably going to receive from unscrupulous media and book publishers.

I can think of no punishment adequate to equal the cruelty of what they've done.  Even the hottest place in hell is probably not hot enough.

And in the meantime, the world feels the loss of a child who might have grown up to accomplish something great.  Or she might have grown up to live a perfectly ordinary life, marrying, having a family, being happy.  But because of a hideous, narcissistic slut, the world will never know and she will never know. 

And these subhumans can take an oath to tell the truth, cry and lie, and try to make the world believe that the worthless slut is innocent.  They have no shame.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2287 on: June 24, 2011, 07:23:34 PM »

I am thinking like you JSM..we are looking at all of next week and the following week until she is found guilty and we have penalty phase completed.  As far as I know the jury remains seated until they deliver the penalty also..and we know that the defense will have mitigating witnesses ..we've seen their penalty phase witness list.
  an angelic monkey Thank you Gypsy, I thought I was going crazy thinking that once the jury convicts they get to go home. I really, honestly think she will be convicted. People that I know that just know bits of the facts believe she is guilty. So hopefully the jury will as well.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2288 on: June 24, 2011, 07:25:14 PM »

Have You ever seen Caylee in these sneakers   NO IMO because this is Casey
[/quote]

Look at the size of that electric outlet on the wall to her right. A tad large, don't you think?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2289 on: June 24, 2011, 07:29:05 PM »

I lost power (the nerve) while in the middle of typing a post and it has been on my fingertips until I could get back on.

Reading the charges somebody posted, think it was Turbo, I was confused.

In most cases I have seen (admit not many) both the state and defense usually have issues with more than one verdict being available.  For instance, I thought i remembered for Scott Peterson' trial them arguing about wanthing the only verdict available to be Murder 1. 

I am concerned if too many choices are given to the jury, a. this will confuse them, b.  they will chose a lesser one. 

It looks like a laundry list to me.  Why not just put oh jaywalking on there too.  Is anybody else bothered by this?  This was a 1st degree murder trial, IMO, that should be their only choice.  No?

I feel they need all her charges on there..and they can find her guilty of all of them if they like.

However..suppose the jury can not agree 100% with each other on premeditation and murder one..but they all agree she is guilty of murder..then they have a second option to agree on without having to hang the jury on 1st degree,,which is a good thing..I'd rather see her get something then walk away Scott free because they couldn't agree to first degree..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2290 on: June 24, 2011, 07:33:14 PM »

Get this  Linda K Baden thinks that if CJBP doesnt charge the Dept of Defense with tampering with a witness, no one will.....she has gone off her rocker for sure!!!   Does she not get it?    He should have never volunteered to testify to begin with!

Seriously, she needs to get Baker Act'd  Note:  reserving red and maroon for moderators 

Twice Monkey Devil!

I HATE to even ask.....but missed the entire day and will be up until 4am trying to catch uo, but what in the hell is jak-a-hole talking about? The DOD and witness tampering? I hate she is now a talking head on HLN (of course she lost all credibilty first case I watched her in which was PS), and I never thought she could dig her hole any deeper as being bat shit off the rails but obviously I was wrong. Anybody got  abrief rundown of the crazy allegation ........

TIA

BUMP

Ok, I assume nobody knows ......but what was the context of this, I just walked in and heard the last part of her blabbering in about this

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2291 on: June 24, 2011, 07:35:13 PM »

DONT watch JVM on HLN folks if you've had your fill of aggravation...three bumbling beeotches (JVM, Aphrodite, Jean) are talking that the defense & the Anthonys knocked out premeditation, Im telling ya I had to shut it off because I just want to reach in the screen & bang all their heads together...What are you thinking?   I know what Im thinking, ONE piece of duct tape, TWO pieces of duct tape, THREE pieces of duct tape, premeditation...you poisoned your child, aggravated child abuse, felony murder.   Now what beeotches?

LKB is on there too making accusations & squeaking like a pig, also insulting the public intelligence on her criticism of the judge saying he has no right to guide this trial, the defense will do what they want & take the time they need.   LP on there saying everyone is gonna get kronked, he's the only one that will get "kronked" when no one cares anymore what he's doing....go away.

The weather is horrific right now in Orlando...ironic what one day of that teaming rain will do, the jury should visit the scene & they can get an idea what those woods looked like with weeks of a storm worth of flood water.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2292 on: June 24, 2011, 07:35:17 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Why timeline? After defense rests state will have rebuttal case. Judge wanted to let state know when they should be prepared. #CaseyAnthony

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Does the Defense get to have a  rebuttal case ?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2293 on: June 24, 2011, 07:36:20 PM »

What Lee did not reveal has left the door wide open to further the defence's strategy of creating reasonable doubt to spare Casey from the death penalty/LWOP.

Janet

Also ... something akin to the questioning of George by the prosecutor immediately  following Baez opening statement ... why did the prosecutor not ask Lee outright if he sexually abused his sister?  Why allow Lee to further the reasonable doubt strategy of the defence.

I just don't get it!

I hope with all my heart the the prosecution will effectively connect all the dots and eliminate reasonable doubt in closing statements.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2294 on: June 24, 2011, 07:37:09 PM »

http://gotthis.wordpress.com/

::snipping2::

Under 782.02 of Chapter 782, Florida defines murder as the unlawful killing   of another human being. There are degrees of murder, which revolve around the  level of intent. The hallmark of a murder charge, as opposed to a manslaughter  charge, is the presence of premeditated design–the specific intent to cause the  death. Where the killing of another occurs when specific intent is not present,  such actions are usually charged as manslaughter.

Note, Florida does recognize the felony-murder rule under mandates that an  individual who, in the commission of a violent felony, causes the death of  another, such death is treated as first-degree murder.

::snipping2::

BBM

The way I read this, even if premeditation is not proven, if you believe that ICA was drugging or putting  Caylee to sleep with chloroform and she accidentally died, she could still be convicted of 1st Degree murder.

I agree..but that means the jury would have to believe that she was using chloroform on Caylee and/or that she did apply the
duct tape prior to death..

But I also thought that the murder of a child under 12 automatically made it 1st degree..with or without premeditation...but I guess this is what the judge will explain to all of us at the time the jury is ready to go to deliberation.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2295 on: June 24, 2011, 07:38:13 PM »

Get this  Linda K Baden thinks that if CJBP doesnt charge the Dept of Defense with tampering with a witness, no one will.....she has gone off her rocker for sure!!!   Does she not get it?    He should have never volunteered to testify to begin with!

Seriously, she needs to get Baker Act'd  Note:  reserving red and maroon for moderators 

Twice Monkey Devil!

I HATE to even ask.....but missed the entire day and will be up until 4am trying to catch uo, but what in the hell is jak-a-hole talking about? The DOD and witness tampering? I hate she is now a talking head on HLN (of course she lost all credibilty first case I watched her in which was PS), and I never thought she could dig her hole any deeper as being bat shit off the rails but obviously I was wrong. Anybody got  abrief rundown of the crazy allegation ........

TIA

BUMP

Ok, I assume nobody knows ......but what was the context of this, I just walked in and heard the last part of her blabbering in about this
IM, I wish I could answer your question, sorry.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2296 on: June 24, 2011, 07:38:59 PM »

Do the Bible toting Anthonys go to church? Or just a prop ?

I'd like to know if they ever went to church before all this and did they have Caylee christened?????

As far as the "Bible toting" goes....beware of those carrying 40 lb. Bibles...!!!!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2297 on: June 24, 2011, 07:42:08 PM »

In the 6/24 pic http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10852.msg1411038#msg1411038 it appears that the child has long hair.  I see the end of a pony tail sticking out of the right side of the scarf.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2298 on: June 24, 2011, 07:43:06 PM »

Twice Monkey Devil!

TIA

BUMP

Its over Rodriguez, not only did he lie on the stand that he was a co-founder of the Body Farm but he wasnt even supposed to testify as an expert in a case because he works for the Dept of Defense.   Someone from the DOD called Ashton after he took the stand to say that he did not have permission to testify.  Linda had the nerve to say that the judge should not have let the Dept of Defense intimidate a witness & if he wouldnt rule that they cant, no one will -- its not in this State Chief Justice's discretion to rule over a federal agency AND THE POINT ACTUALLY IS RODRIQUEZ should have been well aware that he was not allowed to offer himself as an expert witness under the guidelines he is under with the DOD.   The defense tried to turn their debacle on the State & Ashton was beyond pissed.   Bozo accused Ashton of knowing in advance that this idiot Rodriquez was in trouble BEFORE he took the stand and/or before they had to stop his testimony & take his deposition because he didnt provide a report with the opinion he was going to give, as previously ordered in not one but two pretrial hearings.    Im fired up tonight so Im rushing to catch up & then I have to take a break.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2299 on: June 24, 2011, 07:43:11 PM »

Twice Monkey Devil!

TIA

BUMP

IM, I wish I could answer your question, sorry.

Basically, JB said that Rod can not come back and testify since he had to quit. JA got a call from the DOD saying that Rod NEVER had permission to testify and would be fired if he came back. JB wanted a curative instruction saying that Rod quit due to no fault of his own and he opinions had not changed. JBP said we will tell the whole story or non of the story. JB was pizzed and thinks that JA called DOD.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.