May 14, 2024, 12:09:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 27- 6/24/11  (Read 801451 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2340 on: June 24, 2011, 08:24:23 PM »

I love Susan Moss.  It's about time she is back on here!!   

I was gonna post the same, I did turn on NG after shutting off JVM altogether.    Where has she been, she makes perfect sense in rhyme

Maybe she has a real life???   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2341 on: June 24, 2011, 08:25:33 PM »

Allegation by Geraldo Riveria on Bill O'Reilly just now says Baez is so frustrated by the Judge not allowing him to have on the witnesses he wants to show that KC was so beaten down by all the sexual abuse she's had to endure and that today, when Baez tried to get in court the marriage problems with G&C and the judge stopped it....then Baez can't get his case in AND THE JURY IS JUST GOING TO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND - in other words - Baez says the Judge won't let him put on his case and therefore, the jury isn't getting the truth - AND IMO means Baez is not going to put KC on the stand.
That's because there's no proof. Things are going good, justice for Caylee!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2342 on: June 24, 2011, 08:25:55 PM »

I think I need a break, here, I am still stuck on that damn picture....

It just doesn't look right to me either.   

Me either---I do not think it's really her.
Nor do I. Plus I am a large grown adult and have a hard time getting my sliding glass door open, much less a child doing it. I have to use two hands, that child is using one. It almost seems staged like someone opened the door and told the girl to try and open it a bit more.

JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2343 on: June 24, 2011, 08:27:30 PM »

I was conversing with my hubby's sister a couple of hours ago.  She has been responsible for keeping the books for two Toyota dealerships in Vancouver.  I asked her about the manpulation of time sheets.  Although she cannot affirm that it does not happen ... it is not legal.  One of the reasons she cited mirrors the happenings in the Casey Anthony case.  The time sheets may be subpoenaed to be used as evidence in a court of law which implies the info documented must be accurate.

If Cindy is revealing the truth regarding the manipulation of time sheets at her place of employment ... could it be that the company/supervisor may be facing legal action.

Janet

Janet - TY

I hope Linda brings in Supervisors/fellow co-workers on the rebuttal case to testify that Cindy was at the office all day on March 17.  It was St. Patrick's Day - so maybe something happened in the office to stick out in people's minds.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2344 on: June 24, 2011, 08:29:14 PM »

Geraldo says Judge Belvin Perry is doing his best but he is extremely pro-prosecution.

He has been more than fair, but he ain't no dummy .. he knows Caseys guilty.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2345 on: June 24, 2011, 08:29:41 PM »

Geraldo says Judge Belvin Perry is doing his best but he is extremely pro-prosecution.

IMHO, CJBP is extremely pro-justice....Whoraldo should ask the "lunchtime hawk" 

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2346 on: June 24, 2011, 08:30:04 PM »

During the State's closing arguments, is the defense allowed to make objections?
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2347 on: June 24, 2011, 08:30:19 PM »

If George lies on the stand and says he molested Casey I'll be PO'd. The disturbing thing is I wouldn't put it past him...I hate this family. I'm hoping the jury sees that the entire family is a bunch of LIARS
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2348 on: June 24, 2011, 08:33:08 PM »

Whoraldo needs to STFU

During the State's closing arguments, is the defense allowed to make objections

I was wondering the same thing
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2349 on: June 24, 2011, 08:33:11 PM »

Geraldo is trying to save his 'best bud's' sinking ship---and all those dreams of fame they must have been weaving!!!!  After all, Baez is such a "world famous attorney"..... don'cha know?  LOL

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2350 on: June 24, 2011, 08:33:59 PM »

I'm having a Leonard Padilla moment. Pretend I'm waving my index finger at you.
My theory is this: If Caylee drowned, it was after Casey placed her unconscious (after a dose of chloroform) body in the pool. I think she then planned on calling George and Cindy in a panic to tell them she couldn't find Caylee, but they didn't answer her calls. On to plan B. She leaves the pool ladder up, just in case she has to use the drowning story in case Caylee's body is discovered by George or Cindy. She places the body somewhere in the back yard at first, then puts it in her car. On June 24th, George finds Caylee's body in Casey's car and she tells him the sob story about Caylee drowning and how frightened she is and it's too late to go to the police. Perhaps she tells George something, maybe about drugs or chloroform in Caylee's system that would go against her if the body was autopsied. George agrees to go along with her kidnapping story and does dump the body. This is why Casey feels she has George where she wants him, because there is a half truth in there. She, Baez, and George, know that he helped dispose of the body, abandon her car at Amscot, and cover for her, but now Casey and Bozo are having a hard time proving it without telling the truth and nothing but the truth, since George is as good a liar as Casey. Which leaves Casey still on death row.

George just gave too many details about the events on the 24th. It reeked of a sociopathic "laying of groundwork." I believe he and Casey are birds of a feather. Cindy is a codependent, enabling liar, whose purpose in life is to protect her sick family. She is just as bad as they are in her own way.

Done for now. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2351 on: June 24, 2011, 08:34:16 PM »

Here's what I think about Lee's testimony..it was a setup..just like all the A's testimony has been. It was purposely meant to confuse and bewilder everyone..and to leave that little doubt in everyone's mind of what the relationships where like in the family.

The relationships were not normal..but I do not believe there was any sexual abuse..just lots of cowtailing to Casey to keep her happy and to keep peace in the house..and Lee kept his head down and a low profile to stay flying under the Casey Radar.

I think he is hurt by the fact his sister got all the attention and all the time that her sociopathy could pull from the family...and he is hurt that they are still there today defending her..even though he is doing this too..I think he isn't really sure of his feelings for her and his parents..he loves them..but damned if they aren't always messing with his head and his life.  I think today he just did what was asked him and left the courtroom to carry on as always, confused and conflicted about what the hell was going to happen next.

I think that to read anything more into this a dysfunctional family doing whatever they can to save their daughter gives the defense more credence then they deserve......they put the family up there because the family has been so whackadoodle since day one they are looking for confusion and sympathy from the jury.  All they want to do is create doubt...

Gypsy DD - I think you're on to something.

JVM said on her show she rode on the elevator with George, Cindy and Lee.  That George turned completely around and faced the wall of the elevator and rode down that way.  That Cindy and Lee were whispering to each other and the JVM believes they have banded together to get KC off or at least no death penalty.

Now....what do you think about George's reaction to all of this?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2352 on: June 24, 2011, 08:36:11 PM »

"My daughter has been missing for 31 days & Ive gone thru other resources to try and find her" (flat)
"Maybe Im a spiteful B"
"I lied"
"What you dont know my involvement in this, are you freakin kidding me"
"o what because I got arrested today on a F'n whim."
"Surprise, surprise"
"She's close, in my heat I know she is close"
"Come on, nobody's letting me talk, Im so beyond frustrated"
"The media is gonna have a friggin field day with this"   (you'd think she'd be worried about her child first)
"I cant cry every day, I have to worry about my case."

PS if it was an accidental drowning why would 911 calls be necessary if her family knew anything prior to July 15th?   Get around that Cindy!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2353 on: June 24, 2011, 08:37:07 PM »

DONT watch JVM on HLN folks if you've had your fill of aggravation...three bumbling beeotches (JVM, Aphrodite, Jean) are talking that the defense & the Anthonys knocked out premeditation, Im telling ya I had to shut it off because I just want to reach in the screen & bang all their heads together...What are you thinking?   I know what Im thinking, ONE piece of duct tape, TWO pieces of duct tape, THREE pieces of duct tape, premeditation...you poisoned your child, aggravated child abuse, felony murder.   Now what beeotches?

LKB is on there too making accusations & squeaking like a pig, also insulting the public intelligence on her criticism of the judge saying he has no right to guide this trial, the defense will do what they want & take the time they need.   LP on there saying everyone is gonna get kronked, he's the only one that will get "kronked" when no one cares anymore what he's doing....go away.

The weather is horrific right now in Orlando...ironic what one day of that teaming rain will do, the jury should visit the scene & they can get an idea what those woods looked like with weeks of a storm worth of flood water.

Absolute downpour of storm and rain....just like it was three years ago....no wonder everything was flooded.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2354 on: June 24, 2011, 08:38:48 PM »

Allegation by Geraldo Rivera on Bill O'Reilly just now says Baez is so frustrated by the Judge not allowing him to have on the witnesses he wants to show that KC was so beaten down by all the sexual abuse she's had to endure and that today, when Baez tried to get in court the marriage problems with G&C and the judge stopped it....then Baez can't get his case in AND THE JURY IS JUST GOING TO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND - in other words - Baez says the Judge won't let him put on his case and therefore, the jury isn't getting the truth - AND IMO means Baez is not going to put KC on the stand.

Geraldo is a joke and has been for many years. As I said to his bro in Aruba, I see the real one who has the talent in the family. I am surprised, then again not boy BOR ... The No Spin Zone has been turned into the Geraldo Agenda zone. Geralso has never reported on this case, he went into it with an agenda because of his buddy-buddy relationship with Baez.

Its sad that Geralso cannot see this is a case about the death of a little girl names Caylee, but I guess when one is married to some one the ago of Casey, he decides that objectivity is out of the questions.  I have long wished that FOX NEWS would toss Gerldo off, he is a has been.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2355 on: June 24, 2011, 08:41:15 PM »

CJBP asks defense when they will conclude

WED or THURS next week!!!!!!!

State will have a rebuttal...approximately 1 to 2 days!!!!

So, after the state's rebuttal, does the dumbense get a chance to rebuttal their rebuttal? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2356 on: June 24, 2011, 08:42:52 PM »

Geraldo is trying to save his 'best bud's' sinking ship---and all those dreams of fame they must have been weaving!!!!  After all, Baez is such a "world famous attorney"..... don'cha know?  LOL

WOW Geraldo, don't you have a safe to open or a hurricane to cover where we can see you get washed over by a wave?

Judge Perry is merely applying the laws of Florida to the case. There are many things that he has done to the State that I have not liked. The only reason why it appears that the Judge is agreeing with the State is because Baez has no idea how to conduct himself in a court room either with how to ask a question, how to follow procedure or follow a court's order.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2357 on: June 24, 2011, 08:42:55 PM »

I guess Geraldo feels that Judge Perry's constantly having to school lead defense attorney on legal procedure and Jurisprudence 101 is pro-prosecution. If Bozo would have put his ego on hold for the sake of his client, and let Mason (who at least is dp qualified) be lead attorney, it wouldn't look as if Perry is sustaining one side's objections more than the other's.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2358 on: June 24, 2011, 08:44:15 PM »

Here's what I think about Lee's testimony..it was a setup..just like all the A's testimony has been. It was purposely meant to confuse and bewilder everyone..and to leave that little doubt in everyone's mind of what the relationships where like in the family.

The relationships were not normal..but I do not believe there was any sexual abuse..just lots of cowtailing to Casey to keep her happy and to keep peace in the house..and Lee kept his head down and a low profile to stay flying under the Casey Radar.

I think he is hurt by the fact his sister got all the attention and all the time that her sociopathy could pull from the family...and he is hurt that they are still there today defending her..even though he is doing this too..I think he isn't really sure of his feelings for her and his parents..he loves them..but damned if they aren't always messing with his head and his life.  I think today he just did what was asked him and left the courtroom to carry on as always, confused and conflicted about what the hell was going to happen next.

I think that to read anything more into this a dysfunctional family doing whatever they can to save their daughter gives the defense more credence then they deserve......they put the family up there because the family has been so whackadoodle since day one they are looking for confusion and sympathy from the jury.  All they want to do is create doubt...

JVM said on her show she rode on the elevator with George, Cindy and Lee.  That George turned completely around and faced the wall of the elevator and rode down that way.  That Cindy and Lee were whispering to each other and the JVM believes they have banded together to get KC off or at least no death penalty.

I saw thru a few pictures last night that he seemed to be fed up & maybe left out of the loop again...seemed that way anyways.   Yesterday JVM reported that she witnessed Cindy & Bozo in the hall of the court talking "friendly."   This tells me he knows it is and always has been about lying to save Casey....Im not sure he's gonna make it much longer with Cindy or otherwise, Im pretty sure he's at the very end of his last lifeline.  He is no prize by any stretch God knows but he seems to be the only one out of that family that felt the need to address Casey's behavior & was stopped at every turn...he should run, run as fast as he can and never look back.  JMO

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2359 on: June 24, 2011, 08:45:31 PM »

I'm not Gypsy, but I've decided that the Anthonys are all exhibitionists.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.