April 24, 2024, 12:30:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 27- 6/24/11  (Read 798578 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2380 on: June 24, 2011, 09:06:35 PM »

Good evening, monkies.  I'm only just halfway through this long thread and just watched the video footage of Lee's testimony.  Heartbreaking.  It seems to me that he's distraught mostly because he can't believe that he is in this awful situation; that he's part of this obviously messed up family.  That his life has changed forever.  I know I'm stating the obvious, but watching him testify and cry really brought home the fact that the Anthony family is really, really dysfunctional.  The family's dysfunction has been pointed out by so many of you guys...but I never really understood the magnitude of it until I watched Lee's footage.  This is horribly sad.  I also get the strange feeling that he knows a lot more than what he's stated in the past.

BTW, as I mentioned before, I'm new here so I don't yet know the general consensus in regards to Lee.  Is he as hated here as Cindy and George?  Has he lied to protect his sister/family?  Because so far he has my sympathy, so I'd like to know if there's any reason why he shouldn't have it.  He seems an innocent bystander in this hellish mess. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2381 on: June 24, 2011, 09:06:38 PM »

Ive finally exhausted aggravating over this trial today, I will maintain faith that justice will be served for Caylee as it should be.

Cyas in the am, rest up & try to enjoy the balance of your evenings because tomorrow will probably bring more outrage.   Buon notte monkeys

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2382 on: June 24, 2011, 09:07:07 PM »

Blonde ,just making sure I understand you right . You say the picture at the door is about 22-23 years old? Are there ways to analyze it , like pixel count or something?

Was just thinking about this.
Wasn't it on some show that (I think cindy showed them)Cindy showed some pictures when kc was small, comparing them to Caylee?
Could of been 2 years ago.....Maybe with Greta, might be before Caylee's body was found.

Yes I believe it's a  old picture of casey  look Caylee has chubby arms ans is it much shorter

Look at the carpet - behind the right shoe - between the tile and the black cabinet.

Does that look like the carpet in what we know to be "recent" photos inside the A's home?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2383 on: June 24, 2011, 09:07:09 PM »

I'm having a Leonard Padilla moment. Pretend I'm waving my index finger at you.
My theory is this: If Caylee drowned, it was after Casey placed her unconscious (after a dose of chloroform) body in the pool. I think she then planned on calling George and Cindy in a panic to tell them she couldn't find Caylee, but they didn't answer her calls. On to plan B. She leaves the pool ladder up, just in case she has to use the drowning story in case Caylee's body is discovered by George or Cindy. She places the body somewhere in the back yard at first, then puts it in her car. On June 24th, George finds Caylee's body in Casey's car and she tells him the sob story about Caylee drowning and how frightened she is and it's too late to go to the police. Perhaps she tells George something, maybe about drugs or chloroform in Caylee's system that would go against her if the body was autopsied. George agrees to go along with her kidnapping story and does dump the body. This is why Casey feels she has George where she wants him, because there is a half truth in there. She, Baez, and George, know that he helped dispose of the body, abandon her car at Amscot, and cover for her, but now Casey and Bozo are having a hard time proving it without telling the truth and nothing but the truth, since George is as good a liar as Casey. Which leaves Casey still on death row.

George just gave too many details about the events on the 24th. It reeked of a sociopathic "laying of groundwork." I believe he and Casey are birds of a feather. Cindy is a codependent, enabling liar, whose purpose in life is to protect her sick family. She is just as bad as they are in her own way.

Done for now. 

Scatty ... thank you for your theory.  For me ... some aspects are definitely food for thought.  My theory is an ongoing work in process.  In other words ... it is constantly changing.

I am far from a George Anthony fan.  The man disgusts me.  His apparent love for his granddaughter is his only edifying character.

That being said ... I do not believe it ever crossed George's mind for 31 days that Caylee was deceased.  It was not until he learned that his granddaughter was missing following the pick up of Casey's foul smelling vehicle from Johnson's towing that the realization sunk in.  Nurse Cindy and former cop George put two and two together and it added up to four.  It was then that these two abetters began a mission to distance Casey from implication.  It was then that they made the decision that justice would not prevail for Caylee.  IMO

Think about it.  When Casey was out on bail ... Trace Conroy witnessed a frustrated George attempting to get info out of his daughter in regards to Caylee's whereabouts.  The scenario doesn't appear to be a grandfather would dump his granddaughter like trash.  IMO

Janet

+++++

Tracy Conroy

Casey's Roommate Tells All
June 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT
Diane Dimond

<snipped>

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f***ing lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f***ing lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f***ing cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2384 on: June 24, 2011, 09:08:55 PM »

Some Geraldo info....

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Geraldo_Rivera   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2385 on: June 24, 2011, 09:08:58 PM »

Allegation by Geraldo Riveria on Bill O'Reilly just now says Baez is so frustrated by the Judge not allowing him to have on the witnesses he wants to show that KC was so beaten down by all the sexual abuse she's had to endure and that today, when Baez tried to get in court the marriage problems with G&C and the judge stopped it....then Baez can't get his case in AND THE JURY IS JUST GOING TO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND - in other words - Baez says the Judge won't let him put on his case and therefore, the jury isn't getting the truth - AND IMO means Baez is not going to put KC on the stand.

Hes trending on very serious allegations that he will lose BIG TIME...there is a sound reason why CJBP has made ALL of his rulings & NONE of them will be overturned.   Bozo better be more concerned about how he's going to save himself from being disbarred.   Foxnews needs to get rid of Whoraldo, he needs a mental status evaluation.

I'm sure you see the handwriting on the wall...Geraldo is putting out the word for his buddy, Jose, that the "story" is going to be that the Judge hindered his case severely by not letting him put on his witnesses.

I think the Judge is beyond reproach and knows the law and has applied it correctly.

Still, that won't stop Jose about his "excuse" for why he's going to lose this case.  It is the Judge's fault.

Also, I've always has the impression that G&C's problems and separation had NOTHING to do with KC except that she was angry with him and didn't want him back in the house.  I've always thought that was because KC knew she could manipulate her mother for whatever she wanted and Dad handed out tough love and demanded answers.
I'm sure KC had told Baez and earful of lies about "why" her parents' marriage was in trouble and Baez is believing her.

However, whatever I think of Cindy....I don't believe that she would have EVER let George back in that house if she had even a hint of suspicion that he did anything to her little Princess.

Agree. Having been related to a sociopath, one thing is certain: they constantly worry that someone else is going to dip their fingers into the family coffers and are willing to do whatever it takes until they are the only one left. 

Cindy was the breadwinner, so Casey wanted to be the only one around her. She managed to oust Lee (don't doubt for a minute that she didn't try to create a wedge between him and their parents), was hoping George would stay away for good since she considered him too a drain on finances that could otherwise be funding her.

She was definitely planning on getting rid of Caylee, especially after her second birthday and perhaps the Christmas after that, when Cindy spent so much money on gifts for Caylee. When Cindy mentioned on the stand how expensive the playhouse had been, Casey couldn't keep the anger from her face.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2386 on: June 24, 2011, 09:09:11 PM »

Ashton received a call from DoD saying if Rod - the non-founder of the body farm, would be fired if he testified      
Is it because he lied, or because he didn't have permission to testify? I don't understand..
When you are employed by the US military, and DOD is the military, then you are forbidden from owning a business, or another employer, no moonlighting at all!  Rodriquiz had to have known this, these DOD contracts are extremely strict...
AAH , hence the blurting of not getting paid his first time.
doesn't matter if he was being paid or not. He cannot provide any profession services, paid or unpaid to anyone else, not even the courts...His azz belongs to DOD and no one else...I wouldn't be surprised if dr Rod loses his job, despite the fact his testimony was halted, and at the very least he will be severely reprimanded and it will go on his permanent record...

I wonder if he lied on his CV ...I think that lie would get him fired!!

He did have co - founder of the Body Farm on his CV, liar liar pants on fire.....

If he had it on his CV when he was hired by the DOD he'd better start looking for a new gig!!
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26147124/detail.html

Here it is...........it's on page 282, I have no clue how old this is, but I do have a friend whom I mentioned is an expert witness in wound ballistics and also a former Army surgeon, and was with the DOD (should I drop a hint in his ear??) He loathes liars for hire!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2387 on: June 24, 2011, 09:09:27 PM »

Can some monkey let someone know that the picture in question has "issues?"

Do u think Cindy would give Baez a picture of Casey telling him it was Caylee??? I certainly do!!!! 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2388 on: June 24, 2011, 09:09:52 PM »

Here's what I think about Lee's testimony..it was a setup..just like all the A's testimony has been. It was purposely meant to confuse and bewilder everyone..and to leave that little doubt in everyone's mind of what the relationships where like in the family.

The relationships were not normal..but I do not believe there was any sexual abuse..just lots of cowtailing to Casey to keep her happy and to keep peace in the house..and Lee kept his head down and a low profile to stay flying under the Casey Radar.

I think he is hurt by the fact his sister got all the attention and all the time that her sociopathy could pull from the family...and he is hurt that they are still there today defending her..even though he is doing this too..I think he isn't really sure of his feelings for her and his parents..he loves them..but damned if they aren't always messing with his head and his life.  I think today he just did what was asked him and left the courtroom to carry on as always, confused and conflicted about what the hell was going to happen next.

I think that to read anything more into this a dysfunctional family doing whatever they can to save their daughter gives the defense more credence then they deserve......they put the family up there because the family has been so whackadoodle since day one they are looking for confusion and sympathy from the jury.  All they want to do is create doubt...

Gypsy DD - I think you're on to something.

JVM said on her show she rode on the elevator with George, Cindy and Lee.  That George turned completely around and faced the wall of the elevator and rode down that way.  That Cindy and Lee were whispering to each other and the JVM believes they have banded together to get KC off or at least no death penalty.

Now....what do you think about George's reaction to all of this?

WOW!

If what JVM said is true about George turning to the wall..then I think he wants no parts of Cindy's cockamamie plans.  I think Lee probably wants as little to do with it as possible..thus lunch by himself....

Also think that George is very aware that Cindy woould throw him under that bus as easily as Casey did..and being she is his wife..that's got to hurt.  I really see George leaving her when this is over..maybe even moving back to Ohio where his sister is and his friend Jim.  I don't see Cindy and George staying together after this..even the best marriage would be torn apart by the lying and allegations against George...and Cindy still seems to want to protect her Casey Monster.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2389 on: June 24, 2011, 09:12:28 PM »

Caylee on left Casey on the right

I need to get off or I'll will go crazy

I have twin girls who were toddlers once.  I do not think the girl opening the door is a toddler.  I think her arms and legs are longer and thinner than Caylee's, and she is quite tall to be a two and a half year old.

Could Baez get in trouble if Cindy gave him the picture and said it is Caylee?

Can Baez get in trouble if he knows it is not Caylee?  Please, oh please, oh please.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2390 on: June 24, 2011, 09:15:02 PM »

the great thing about any possible george flipping his story is he already testified in front of the jury and denied the molestation AND drowning.  if he does perjure himself now, he is no more credible than Casey.  The state can do the classic, were you lying to the jury then or now.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2391 on: June 24, 2011, 09:17:09 PM »

Scatty ... thank you for your theory.  For me ... some aspects are definitely food for thought.  My theory is an ongoing work in process.  In other words ... it is constantly changing.

I am far from a George Anthony fan.  The man disgusts me.  His apparent love for his granddaughter is his only edifying character.

That being said ... I do not believe it ever crossed George's mind for 31 days that Caylee was deceased.  It was not until he learned that his granddaughter was missing following the pick up of Casey's foul smelling vehicle from Johnson's towing that the realization sunk in.  Nurse Cindy and former cop George put two and two together and it added up to four.  It was then that these two abetters began a mission to distance Casey from implication.  It was then that they made the decision that justice would not prevail for Caylee.  IMO

Think about it.  When Casey was out on bail ... Trace Conroy witnessed a frustrated George attempting to get info out of his daughter in regards to Caylee's whereabouts.  The scenario doesn't appear to be a grandfather would dump his granddaughter like trash.  IMO

Janet

Although I mostly trust George's reactions and actions as much as I trust Casey's, your post did remind of when Tim Miller was in the house with GA and the both of them had just talked Casey into marking an X on a map to locate Caylee, when CA put the kabosh on that plan. The fact that George was willing to have Casey mark the X seems to work in his favor. So maybe he wasn't involved in disposing of the body after all.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2392 on: June 24, 2011, 09:18:26 PM »

I am thinking that the jurors who had already thought that Casey was guilty are probably even more sure now! And that this family is wackadoodle!  I think that the jurors have already made up their minds and are just wanting to get this over with..

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2393 on: June 24, 2011, 09:18:33 PM »

I'm wondering if Lee might have some type of manic depression or emotional disability.  What guy would cry over something like his kid sister being pregers?

What is Lee's birthday?  If he's a Pisces or a Cancer that would explain everything, as those two signs are extremely emotional.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2394 on: June 24, 2011, 09:20:51 PM »

Did Baez ever ask lee if he molested Casey? I just don't see how a jury will get passed him not asking lee that after his opening statement.
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2395 on: June 24, 2011, 09:21:22 PM »

I'm wondering if Lee might have some type of manic depression or emotional disability.  What guy would cry over something like his kid sister being pregers?

And why would she cry with him?  Isn't that more emotion than she has shown this whole time?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2396 on: June 24, 2011, 09:21:29 PM »

Allegation by Geraldo Riveria on Bill O'Reilly just now says Baez is so frustrated by the Judge not allowing him to have on the witnesses he wants to show that KC was so beaten down by all the sexual abuse she's had to endure and that today, when Baez tried to get in court the marriage problems with G&C and the judge stopped it....then Baez can't get his case in AND THE JURY IS JUST GOING TO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND - in other words - Baez says the Judge won't let him put on his case and therefore, the jury isn't getting the truth - AND IMO means Baez is not going to put KC on the stand.

gerald rivers is a washed up old has been

I don't see how he can put her on....he isn't smart enough to get her on the stand ask just the questions he needs to get the info he wants out and get her off....ask yes/no questions.  The state can only cross on what is brought out in direct. He could put her on and ask her

1. did you kill Caylee?
2. did Caylee drown in the family pool?

and get her off the stand right there.  He is an idiot and an egomaniac..he couldn't do it and neither could she....they would both want to expound and tell their story. 

I so agree Sunny...she would have to do what she think she does best..which is weave a tale of lies..no yes or no..she thinks her intricate lies are what gets her what she wants....and Baez couldn't ask the right question in this whole trial..he continually has to be told how to do that..and still does not get it.....if he puts her on the stand she is done once Linda and Jeff cross her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2397 on: June 24, 2011, 09:23:15 PM »

Nancy Grace and her guests are dumb and deaf. A caller just brought up that maybe Cindy's dogs were sleepy because perhaps they were test subjects for some kind of chemical by KC(at least that was her implication) and NG totally blew it off. Why not explore that maybe Cindy did look up chloroform one day because she suspected her evil offspring of dabbling in its manufacature?

Maybe the child in the picture is the little girl Cindy said she was babysitting( I do not recall when) but it was on an interview and she said she let the child play in Caylee's room.  jmo

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2398 on: June 24, 2011, 09:26:11 PM »

Ashton received a call from DoD saying if Rod - the non-founder of the body farm, would be fired if he testified      
Is it because he lied, or because he didn't have permission to testify? I don't understand..
When you are employed by the US military, and DOD is the military, then you are forbidden from owning a business, or another employer, no moonlighting at all!  Rodriquiz had to have known this, these DOD contracts are extremely strict...
AAH , hence the blurting of not getting paid his first time.
doesn't matter if he was being paid or not. He cannot provide any profession services, paid or unpaid to anyone else, not even the courts...His azz belongs to DOD and no one else...I wouldn't be surprised if dr Rod loses his job, despite the fact his testimony was halted, and at the very least he will be severely reprimanded and it will go on his permanent record...

I wonder if he lied on his CV ...I think that lie would get him fired!!

He did have co - founder of the Body Farm on his CV, liar liar pants on fire.....

If he had it on his CV when he was hired by the DOD he'd better start looking for a new gig!!
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26147124/detail.html

Here it is...........it's on page 282, I have no clue how old this is, but I do have a friend whom I mentioned is an expert witness in wound ballistics and also a former Army surgeon, and was with the DOD (should I drop a hint in his ear??) He loathes liars for hire!

thanks.....that friend?....Oh yeah!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2399 on: June 24, 2011, 09:26:13 PM »

Caylee on left Casey on the right

I need to get off or I'll will go crazy

I have twin girls who were toddlers once.  I do not think the girl opening the door is a toddler.  I think her arms and legs are longer and thinner than Caylee's, and she is quite tall to be a two and a half year old.

Could Baez get in trouble if Cindy gave him the picture and said it is Caylee?

Can Baez get in trouble if he knows it is not Caylee?  Please, oh please, oh please.

The prosecutors need to consider these comparative photo.

Klaas/Red/TURBO ... do you have their email addresses?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.