March 29, 2024, 09:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 27- 6/24/11  (Read 797073 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: June 23, 2011, 05:20:20 AM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

FOR LIVE HEARINGS, THESE ARE THE USUAL LINKS:

No refresh clicking required:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream

Split Screen/No refresh Clicking Required:

http://www.youtube.com/user/weshtv#p/l/EUke1XT5_5Q

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

Other live stream sites:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

http://www.wftv.com/video/27049808/index.html

* Constantly on Casey

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

http://www.wesh.com/video/27050096/detail.html

iPhone App:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/casey-anthony-updates/id428240236?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Android App:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lsn.localnews147

SKYFIRE - MOBILE BROWSER FOR iPhone and Android:
http://www.skyfire.com/

MAGIC EYES - Trial Recaps: 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10358.0

Now that we are finally starting the trial, all Off Topic posts will be moved to the MURDER TRIAL BREAK ROOM without comment to the poster, it will just happen.  Please keep that in mind.  It is too hard for people to catch up if they have to wade thru Off Topic too.  TIA

BREAK ROOM THREAD

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.0

Helpful abbreviations

CJBP - Chief Justice Belvin Perry
JA  -    Jeff Ashton
LDB  -  Linda Drane Burdick
FG   -   Frank George

JB  -  Jose Baez - also Bozo, Bumbles, azzhat, Tweedle Dum, etc.  There are so many, I can't think of them all.  I'm sure the blanks will be filled in.
CM -  Cheney Mason - also Mumbles, Colonel Crusty etc.
DCS - Dorothy Clay Simms - Brillo Head, ICA's babysitter and coddler
LKB -  Linda Kenney Baden - no longer on the DT(Defense Team/Dream Team) but still spreading falsities on air
AL  -  Andrea Lyon  - no longer on the DT(Defense Team/Dream Team)

GA - George Anthony
CA - Cindy Anthony - SINdy, Spindy
LA -  Lee Anthony  -  Tubesocks

DP-death penalty
LWOP - life without parole
SA - State attorney

IIRC - if I recall correctly
BBM - bold by me
^5 - high five
ITA - I totally agree
MOO - My Opinion Only
FWIW - for what it's worth
JMO- just my opinion
JMHO- just my honest (or humble) opinion
LOL- laugh out loud
ROFL- roll on the floor laughing
BBL- be back later
IIRC- if I recall correctly

NG-Nancy Grace
AH- Amy Huzienga

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 06:07:06 AM »

Let's roll and see  ::justice2NJ::

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 06:12:46 AM »

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 06:14:02 AM »

Thanks to all Monkeys for keeping the rest of us up to date on the trial and for all the handy links! I echo the sentiments of Blumonkey. SM is a shining light!! Thank you all for standing up for justice!

Anyone else also have a feeling Cindy's work computer story is going to come up again and once again the defense and Cindy will be left with egg on their faces? It's coming...just a matter of time.

I just have to say also that LDB keeps impressing Nick and me to no end! We have a lot of respect and admiration for the whole SP team, but Linda is amazing! You have to have nerves of steel to handle a witness like Cindy. She's maddening! It's such a temptation to slap her face! Linda learns her enemy's ways and learns well. We could tell she knew when to let Cindy just yack away because she could use those words out of her mouth later. I caught this shot of her patiently waiting for Cindy to stop yacking, letting her have her long long say! I hope i posted it right. Nick and I hope Linda is appreciated as much as we all here think she should be and that she's getting plenty of pats on the back for doing such a great job for Caylee and for the future security of other children...putting another monster away, far from getting clutches on other babies, and who knows, probably other adults. Thank you so much Linda Drane Burdick! 

Anyone else catch that look on Linda's face as Cindy was leaving the stand, walking by Linda on her way back to the gallery? Linda looked at Cindy like....wow!!

God bless ya'll!!
Nora
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 06:22:59 AM »

::justice2NJ::

Justice for Caylee Marie!!!  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 06:25:59 AM »

Good morning Monkeys, hope today is a better day and one day closer to Caylee's justice.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 06:32:59 AM »

There's at least three State witnesses from Gentiva including "Custodian of Records".
IMO when state gets to rebuttal Cindy  goes to the do not believe category in the jury mind. 
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 06:37:01 AM »

There's at least three State witnesses from Gentiva including "Custodian of Records".
IMO when state gets to rebuttal Cindy  goes to the do not believe category in the jury mind. 

And hopefully to the cell next to her murdering daughter.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 06:48:37 AM »

I'd like to think the jury didn't buy into anything that Cindy said yesterday. 

When Cindy testified for the prosecution, most of us felt compassion towards this woman, this grandmother who appeared broken, genuine, her grief was intense and we could feel her pain.

Yesterday, she presented herself as the defendant's mother willing to tell the world she was collecting pay for a job she wasn't present at, accepted responsibility for the internet searches, despite looking like a moron.

I understand and accept the family doesn't want Casey to get the death penalty, to make a mockery of the court and the jurors intelligence isn't the way to go about it.

Since she could come and go as she obvioulsy pleased and still get paid for it, who's to say she wasn't present the day Caylee disappeared or is this what Baez wants us to think.......?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 06:51:32 AM »

The defense is supposed to let the judge know how much longer they'll be presenting their case.

Unless it has something to do with drowning or molestation, they are wasting time.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 06:59:54 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/268565/How-Cindy-and-George-are-grieving
How Cindy and George are grieving

Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, wait in the courtroom for the first day of the their daughter's murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse on Tuesday, May 24, 2011.
By Christine Webb, Interactive Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, June 24, 2011 6:29 AM
 ::snipping2::
Grief experts said think about it. They are not only grieving the death of Caylee -- but also the situation with their daughter.

"I can see the pain on their faces and I believe it's real. They are suffering. It's excruciating, but then to look at their daughter and see how she is responding, said grieving expert Holly Fox Vellekoop.

For Casey, Vellekoop said it's hard to know if her grief is genuine. But she is quick to point out that regardless of how someone looses a child, everyone grieves differently. Some people talk about it, others don't.

Vellekoop has even written a book "How to Help When Parents Grieve" as she too has lost a child. She said it changes everything and nothing is ever the same.

VIDEO - Cindy Anthony profile http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/hurricane_center/ca-profile-cindy-anthony.flv&vtitle=Cindy%20Anthony%20profile

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 07:04:00 AM »

Thanks to all Monkeys for keeping the rest of us up to date on the trial and for all the handy links! I echo the sentiments of Blumonkey. SM is a shining light!! Thank you all for standing up for justice!

Anyone else also have a feeling Cindy's work computer story is going to come up again and once again the defense and Cindy will be left with egg on their faces? It's coming...just a matter of time.

I just have to say also that LDB keeps impressing Nick and me to no end! We have a lot of respect and admiration for the whole SP team, but Linda is amazing! You have to have nerves of steel to handle a witness like Cindy. She's maddening! It's such a temptation to slap her face! Linda learns her enemy's ways and learns well. We could tell she knew when to let Cindy just yack away because she could use those words out of her mouth later. I caught this shot of her patiently waiting for Cindy to stop yacking, letting her have her long long say! I hope i posted it right. Nick and I hope Linda is appreciated as much as we all here think she should be and that she's getting plenty of pats on the back for doing such a great job for Caylee and for the future security of other children...putting another monster away, far from getting clutches on other babies, and who knows, probably other adults. Thank you so much Linda Drane Burdick! 

Anyone else catch that look on Linda's face as Cindy was leaving the stand, walking by Linda on her way back to the gallery? Linda looked at Cindy like....wow!!

God bless ya'll!!
Nora

YES!!  Linda gave Cindy the ole STINK EYE!! 

Cindy doesn't care, Casey's been giving them to her for years!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 07:04:51 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28342780/detail.html
Testimony Continues After Casey's Mom Shocks Court
Posted: 5:43 am EDT June 24, 2011Updated: 6:23 am EDT June 24, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Surprising prosecutors, Casey Anthony’s mother, Cindy Anthony, testified that she had conducted Internet searches on chloroform on their home computer.
Casey is charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. Friday marks day 38, including jury selection, in Casey's murder trial.

Cindy Anthony's testimony on Thursday directly contradicted prosecutors' theory that Casey was the one who made the Internet searches.

Chloroform is a chemical compound that can be used to knock someone unconscious and also is found in human decomposition.

She said she started searching chlorophyll, but Google sent her elsewhere. Her attorney said she's telling the truth and not just trying to protect Casey.

"She testified as truthfully today as she did when she testified for the state of Florida,” said attorney Mark Lippman.

Lippman said Cindy Anthony’s memory is now better because of medication, and now she remembers being home from work on the day "chloroform" was Goggled.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 07:08:28 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-cindy-gives-everyone-something-to-talk-about.html
Casey Anthony: Cindy gives everyone something to talk about
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on June, 23 2011 6:52 PM

O’Mara said prosecutors will have to go after Cindy “as someone who seemingly is changing their testimony and shading it in favor of their daughter. And that’s the tack they’re going to take from now on.”

Mark Lippman, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, was asked if Cindy was lying for Casey. “Absolutely not,” he replied.

Kathi Belich saw things differently on WFTV-Channel 9. “Cindy Anthony told a whole new story under oath today, even claimed she’s the one who looked up neck-breaking,” Belich said. “Cindy’s testimony was inconsistent today with itself and inconsistent to what she’s said before.”

Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., legal analyst WESH, saw problems with Cindy’s testimony. “She certainly did shoot some holes in the prosecutors’ case, if she is credible,” he said. “She came across today a little less credible than she did before. She equivocated some, she tailored her testimony towards her daughter some.”

Letting George and Cindy Anthony sit in the courtroom was a mistake, Eaton said. “This is a perfect example of why witnesses should not be allowed to stay in the courtroom,” Eaton said. 

~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 07:15:00 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-cindy-gives-everyone-something-to-talk-about.html
Casey Anthony: Cindy gives everyone something to talk about
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on June, 23 2011 6:52 PM

O’Mara said prosecutors will have to go after Cindy “as someone who seemingly is changing their testimony and shading it in favor of their daughter. And that’s the tack they’re going to take from now on.”

Mark Lippman, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, was asked if Cindy was lying for Casey. “Absolutely not,” he replied.

Kathi Belich saw things differently on WFTV-Channel 9. “Cindy Anthony told a whole new story under oath today, even claimed she’s the one who looked up neck-breaking,” Belich said. “Cindy’s testimony was inconsistent today with itself and inconsistent to what she’s said before.”

Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., legal analyst WESH, saw problems with Cindy’s testimony. “She certainly did shoot some holes in the prosecutors’ case, if she is credible,” he said. “She came across today a little less credible than she did before. She equivocated some, she tailored her testimony towards her daughter some.”

Letting George and Cindy Anthony sit in the courtroom was a mistake, Eaton said. “This is a perfect example of why witnesses should not be allowed to stay in the courtroom,” Eaton said. 

Absolutely.  Time to take off the kid gloves with Cindy.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 07:17:42 AM »

Posted by Wreck in last thread.
wreck
Scared Monkey   
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL - DAY 26 - 6/23/11
« Reply #2610 on: June 24, 2011, 01:51:26 AM »

We all get worked up on the Defense team's crazy witness side show. Today's "revelations" of Cindy's testimony is just another page from "Bizzaro World". If these crazy "revelations" were true -- we would all say - "wow! benefit of the doubt!" Don't forget, the Prosecution will address EVERYTHING  in the rebuttal. The rebuttal AND closing arguments will be so devestating to the Defense that it will be a joke. I'm not worried about "Farmville Lady" at all. This case is is absolutely over. The Defense knows it -- they will now do ANYTHING  for a mistrial. IMO -- the State of Florida will save time and money if she gets LWOP. A death sentence (though she deserves it) will give her the same "time" served but she will live in better conditions.
--------------------
I think so too. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 07:19:18 AM »

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 07:36:09 AM »

snip

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL - DAY 26 - 6/23/11
« Reply #2600 on: June 24, 2011, 01:15:23 AM »
Quote from: Anna on June 23, 2011, 10:17:06 PM
Well, I've had Yorkies and I've had bamboo.  I think March for the shoots would be a little early even for Florida.  Not much a Yorkie can do with the older plants.  But just call a vet if you have questions.

BTW, I don't think bamboo results in any harmful effects on any animal that eats it and horses absolutely love it.

If it were later than March, the Yorksters might munch on the new shoots but the old stuff in March, not so much.

I have a yorkie too and I don't think the bamboo had anything to do with the dogs being unwell or whatever.  I think Casey knew Cindy loved her dogs and was poisoning them too, maybe trying out her concoctions on them before she used it on Caylee.  KC wants to destroy everything Cindy loves, be it the dogs, the baby, or Cindys husband...KC is one jealous creature.
Cindy claimed she had a friend that was in a bad accident, so she was looking up medical info.
I wished Linda would have asked Cindy the name of that friend. I don't think Cindy has many friends, so that should be an easy one to prove.
I also wish Linda would have asked her about the "special' internet they have at Gentiva.  Did Al Gore invent that one too??

Gmorning everyone!

I bought this over from yesterday.
I don't know anything about thei "special" internet.

::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 07:45:42 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/268565/How-Cindy-and-George-are-grieving
How Cindy and George are grieving
[
Grief experts said think about it. They are not only grieving the death of Caylee -- but also the situation with their daughter.

"I can see the pain on their faces and I believe it's real. They are suffering. It's excruciating, but then to look at their daughter and see how she is responding, said grieving expert Holly Fox Vellekoop.

For Casey, Vellekoop said it's hard to know if her grief is genuine. But she is quick to point out that regardless of how someone looses a child, everyone grieves differently. Some people talk about it, others don't.

Vellekoop has even written a book "How to Help When Parents Grieve" as she too has lost a child. She said it changes everything and nothing is ever the same.

BBM - As someone that has lost a child and comforted people that have lost a child I call BS on KC ever grieving Caylee. To insinuate that KC is grieving anything but the loss of her freedom is an insult to those of us that have lost a child. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 07:50:13 AM »

YES!!  Linda gave Cindy the ole STINK EYE!! 

Cindy doesn't care, Casey's been giving them to her for years!!

Wasn't that a hoot? I just wonder if she was thinking about how much evidence she has to pin perjury on her and how easy too.

I thought it was amazing how Linda just pretty much helped Cindy build a lie for all to see in action especially about the March 17, 2008 work day. First it was, if she had access to her work email she could tell us all exactly what time of day it was that she left work. LDB asks has she bothered looking after all these years and cindy smirks while she asks and then thinks she's cleverly explaining how she's not worked there since July 2008, like LDB is an idiot for over looking that. But then LDB asks why not go to Gentiva and get the dang evidence of it and off cindy goes spinning away about how she's not sure of it but no way they would have back ups of it. And LDB goes "You're guessing?" And Cindy says no but yes, she's guessing ...well really, she's not guessing, she's lying but LDB did a great job making a point.

If for one second Cindy thought there would be one little bit of evidence to help back something up she's claimed, she would be driving Gentiva nuts to get it, but she didn't even go down there and make sure of it? SHe's not positive they don't have the back up but she's not even going to make certain of it? These nut jobs that will reach as deep down into the nastiest of crap to find one shred of something to get kc free didn't even bother making sure if there was or wasn't a back up? The duhfense didn't even bother going and asking for records just to see if it's possible??? Well, why not? Because it doesn't exist because the work records are correct, she was there all day working!

Cindy actually smirked and then said that she hasn't been back to work there in three years...as if she has the upper hand on the SP... sick twisted little mind. Way to go Baez...put Cindy on the stand some more why don'tcha?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.