April 26, 2024, 06:57:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 27- 6/24/11  (Read 798760 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: June 24, 2011, 01:23:09 PM »

I saw a gang rape and tried to get the victim to file a police report and she wouldn't.. She was an attorney and so I went to another attorney to see if another attorney could make her understand that she couldn't let this go.. The other attorney said to me, "Some people don't want to be saved" and told me she would not get involved.. I asked the victim why she wouldn't report it and she told me that she didn't want her reputation ruined.. So no nothing is going to surprise me, yes will disappoint me but not surprise me..

At least you did your best to try to help her, but it is true some people just don't want help. The thing most people don't understand is it is less painful to deal with the event alone than to have the information out there for everyone to know.

Would I report it? Sure, but particularly an attorney knows how the victim is victimized all over again in any court setting. We are seeing it here - even down to poor little murdered Caylee being blamed for a drowning that never happened. She opened the door, she got in the pool - she, she, she - NEVER the culprit.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: June 24, 2011, 01:25:18 PM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JeffAshton @srawlins73 I predicted a Hail Mary Pass a couple of days ago when D was sinking and there will be more. #JoseBaez #caseyanthony

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame
huh?  what is he saying?

he thinks Casey is going to testify and that the defense is not getting out what they want. I dont think she will testify, but I HOPE she does! Smile

I do like the definition for Hail Mary Pass;

A Hail Mary pass or Hail Mary play in American football refers to any very long forward pass made in desperation with only a small chance of success, ...

Sorry about ot I got excited.

thank you for that info, Small chance of sucess! haha  thats why I think he means casey will have to take the stand because he cant get out anything he is saying in the opening statements.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1282 on: June 24, 2011, 01:26:06 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Lee Anthony alone eating a sub at Jimmy Johns... #CaseyAnthony #HLN
2 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan
Needed hyperlink.  MB

WTH??? Why would his parents go off without him for lunch after he broke down on the stand?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: June 24, 2011, 01:27:19 PM »

Cindy testified that she has a home computer and a laptop.  She testified that she used the home computer, which didn't require a password (uhmmm, she used whatever was there) to do the chloroform searches.  Why then did she testify that often when she came home from work and Casey was on the home computer, she would ask her to get off so that she could use it.  She has her own password protected laptop so why didn't she use that?  This makes no sense other than to lie and say that she did the searches.  I wish they would ask her why she just didn't use her laptop.

Good question.

I wonder if that raised any eyebrows for the jurors...she had to ask kc to use the computer...sheesh.

So WHY did she testify yesterday that each one of them had their OWN account on the computer. There is so much about this computer story which points to her lying about all of it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: June 24, 2011, 01:27:45 PM »

Needed hyperlink.  MB

WTH??? Why would his parents go off without him for lunch after he broke down on the stand?

I'm going to take a stab at this: because he's still on the stand. That might actually look like witness tampering.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1285 on: June 24, 2011, 01:27:46 PM »

I thought Cindy had stated in her testimony that they weren't allowed to show overtime on their time cards, I just heard that testimony replayed on TV a little while ago.  The time cards posted earlier in this thread? (I can't find them now) prove that is a lie.  Several of them had over 40 hours.  

Anything over 40 hours is overtime, that's Federal law.

http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/wages/overtimepay.htm

Yes, Yes, and Yes! Surely the State is going to rip this timesheet testimony to shreds. They have the tools to do it with!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: June 24, 2011, 01:27:53 PM »

Needed hyperlink.  MB

I hate to read into it...but maybe it speaks volumes

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: June 24, 2011, 01:28:20 PM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JeffAshton @srawlins73 I predicted a Hail Mary Pass a couple of days ago when D was sinking and there will be more. #JoseBaez #caseyanthony

huh?  what is he saying?
Maybe George is either going to cop to the drowning or molestation

Won't George be exempt from prosecution because of the "Use Immunity"?  Meaning they can't prosecute on anything he tells them while being 'compelled' to testify?  Would somebody please ask Nejame or Vinnie?

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: June 24, 2011, 01:29:09 PM »

Needed hyperlink.  MB

He looked like he wanted to run from the courtroom and was in agony having to wait at the door. GA was saying something to him and Lee looked like he just wanted "away". Maybe he just wanted some space. He didn't seem to want any consoling from them that I could see...he looked like he wanted to fly out of that room very badly!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: June 24, 2011, 01:29:09 PM »

I saw a gang rape and tried to get the victim to file a police report and she wouldn't.. She was an attorney and so I went to another attorney to see if another attorney could make her understand that she couldn't let this go.. The other attorney said to me, "Some people don't want to be saved" and told me she would not get involved.. I asked the victim why she wouldn't report it and she told me that she didn't want her reputation ruined.. So no nothing is going to surprise me, yes will disappoint me but not surprise me..

At least you did your best to try to help her, but it is true some people just don't want help. The thing most people don't understand is it is less painful to deal with the event alone than to have the information out there for everyone to know.

Would I report it? Sure, but particularly an attorney knows how the victim is victimized all over again in any court setting. We are seeing it here - even down to poor little murdered Caylee being blamed for a drowning that never happened. She opened the door, she got in the pool - she, she, she - NEVER the culprit.

my daughter used to have a friend that lied all the time saying she was raped, one of her friends called the cops- they found it Not to be true as she texted while supposedly taking place! The friend is in a mental institution now. she wanted attention SO bad and was so jelious of everyone she lied and lied... reminds me of casey! I hear casey told her friend she felt crazy and needed to admit herself, george says this to jesse too..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: June 24, 2011, 01:29:22 PM »

Needed hyperlink.  MB

cruel ain't it? hubs and I both said that neither parent were upset or broke down when Lee was crying..at least what we saw...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: June 24, 2011, 01:30:00 PM »

Needed hyperlink.  MB

because they have to figure out how to save their princess.  I have to go pick up my daughter from school so will miss Lee coming back.  I hope Bobo does a 20 minute sidebar so I do not miss too much
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: June 24, 2011, 01:30:42 PM »

For those of you asking I get why Lee was so hurt by the pregnancy. I have a son and duaghter ... they are very close . When my son found out that his 18 year old sister was pregnant with my grandson. he was devestated. He was sad for several reasons ..... disappointment, (wanted more for her in life) , could not believe we didnt tell him right away. Pissed at the father of the baby feeling he was trying to trap her ... he cried just like Lee.

And that is exactly why I think Lee was hurt and he would have made it be known that is why he was never really told
As for his feeling hurt, I don't think that would compare to having KC's mouthpieces accuse him in front of the world of molesting her. That may have been what the tears were about, not about something that took place over 3 years ago.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1293 on: June 24, 2011, 01:32:09 PM »

KC comes slinking back in.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: June 24, 2011, 01:32:20 PM »

Needed hyperlink.  MB

that is sad......so I guess G and A are with the defense going over their stories

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: June 24, 2011, 01:32:40 PM »

Needed hyperlink.  MB

I think he is refusing to break bread with his parents and the defense because he is trying to distance himself from t,he chaos that is Anthony. . Plus he's not about to be fed any testimony by any of themI have thought for a time now that Lee may be Caylee's voice, of course I've been wrong about the A's before, but I think Lee is the most honest, and probably the most hurt of any f them...that are living.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: June 24, 2011, 01:32:49 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Deputy Eberlin who first put #CaseyAnthony in handcuffs and in the back of a patrol car is in the hallway. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge wants an idea when the defense expects to rest by end of day. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 hour ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: June 24, 2011, 01:33:16 PM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame

huh?  what is he saying?
Maybe George is either going to cop to the drowning or molestation

Won't George be exempt from prosecution because of the "Use Immunity"?  Meaning they can't prosecute on anything he tells them while being 'compelled' to testify?  Would somebody please ask Nejame or Vinnie?

Did all the A's get use immunity?

I only recall Lee getting use immunity long ago when he gave his depo....I never heard anything recently about the A's getting use immunity..and why would they need it..they wouldn't use it..they are still lying.

Case in point ..read what Cindy said in her testimony to Linda at the starrt of this trial..read what she said yesterday and this morning..doen't match up exactly..because she is lying again.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: June 24, 2011, 01:33:27 PM »

**SNIIPPED

Is this the picture?  I thought I heard on the tail end of discussions on WFTV online them discussing how tall Caylee seemed in that picture.

Good morning, all!  This is definitely not Caylee.  We know a number of two-three year olds and none of them are this tall, using the door frame/handle as a reference point. You nailed it on the shoes too!  Although they're pretty blurry, they appear to be at least a Size 1 if not larger.  No way a 2-3 year old would be wearing those.  Look at the girl in relation to the furniture to her right.  Looking at the shoulder to hip/waist to knee/waist to ankle ratios, that child appears to be 7-9 years old.  Didn't Cindy babysit for a child while Casey was in jail and she allowed the child to play in Caylee's room? We were all appalled that someone even entrusted her with the care of a child.  If this isn't a child they know dressed up, it's a photoshop, featuring an elongated Caylee.  Just my two cents.

This kid is a least 4 or 5 years old. Good grief............

Are there any monkeys that are talented in the area of "photos"....could there be a way it could be "determined" to be photoshopped....and, if so, reported to the prosecution?

[/quote]

It looks like that sliding door is leading into the far end of the lanai, you can see a doormat  as if there is another door directly to the right. the aerial photos show the lanai does not go across the whole house, just the middle. there appears to be tile in the dining room, but the lanai doesn't seem to go over that far.   (hope I made sense)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: June 24, 2011, 01:33:57 PM »

List of witnesses called in the Casey Anthony murder trial
Last Updated: Thursday, June 23, 2011 5:22 PM

Prosecution Phase

1 May 24 George Anthony - Casey's father
2 May 25 Cameron Campana - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
3 May 25 Nathan Lezniewicz - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
4 May 25 Roy "Clint" House - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
5 May 25 Maria Kissh - Ex-girlfriend of Clint House
6 May 25 Brian Burner - Next-door neighbor of Anthony family
7 May 25 Jamie Realander - Shot girl at Fusion
8 May 25 Erica Gonzalez - Shot girl at Fusion
9 May 25–26 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (June to July 2008)
10 May 26 George Anthony - Casey's father (2nd testimony)
11 May 26 Ricardo Morales - Casey's ex-boyfriend (February to May 2008)
12 May 26 Melissa England - Ex-girlfriend of Troy Brown, met Casey in July 2008
13 May 26 Troy Brown - Friend of Ricardo Morales
14 May 26 Iassen Donov - Friend of Casey's since 2007
15 May 26 Dante Salati - Friend of Casey's since 2000
16 May 26 Christopher Stutz - Friend of Casey's since 2005
17 May 26 Matthew Crisp - Friend of Casey's since 2002
18 May 27 Mallory Parker - Lee Anthony's fiancee
19 May 27 William Waters - Friend of Amy Huizenga, met Casey on July 4, 2008
20 May 27 Catherine Sanchez - Amscot district manager
21 May 27 Simon Birch - Managed company that towed Casey's car in June 2008
22 May 27 George Anthony - Casey's father (3rd testimony)
23 May 27–28 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (2nd testimony)
24 May 28, 31 Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony - Casey's mother
25 May 31 Amy Huizenga - Friend of Casey's since 2008
26 June 1 Lee Anthony - Casey's older brother
27 June 1 Rendon Fletcher - Orange County Sheriff's Office in July 2008
28 June 1 Adriana Acevedo - Orange County Sheriff's Office
29 June 1 Amanda Macklin - Sawgrass Apartments property manager in July 2008
30 June 1 Reginald Hosey - Orange County Sheriff's Office
31 June 1 Yuri Melich -  Orange County Sheriff's Office
32 June 2 Jeffrey Hopkins "Acquaintance" of Casey's since middle school
33 June 2 Leonard Turtora - Assistant manager at Universal Orlando Resort
34 June 2 Yuri Melich - Orange County Sheriff's Office (2nd testimony)
35 June 3 Charity Beasley - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
36 June 3 Awilda McBryde - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
37 June 3 Christine Narkiewicz - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
38 June 3 Geraldo Bloise - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
39 June 4  Karen Lowe - FBI forensic expert 
40 June 4 Mike Vincent -  Collected air samples with Orange County Sheriff's Office
41 June 6 Arpad Vass - Forensic anthropologist, Oak Ridge National Lab
42 June 7 Gerardo Bloise - Orange County Sheriff's Office (2nd testimony)
43 June 7 Arpad Vass - Oak Ridge National Lab (2nd testimony)
44 June 7 Michael Rickenbach - FBI forensic chemist examiner
45 June 7 Jason Forgey - Cadaver dog handler, Orange County Sheriff's Office
46 June 8 Kristin Brewe -r Cadaver dog handler, Osceola Co. Sheriff's Office
47 June 8 Sandra Osborne - Computer examiner, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
48 June 8 Kevin Stenger - Computer crimes supervisor, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
49 June 8–9 John Dennis Bradley - Computer expert, CacheBack software developer
50 June 9 Lee Anthony - Casey's older brother (2nd testimony)
51 June 9 Edward Turso - Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
52 June 9 Jennifer Welch - Crime scene investigator, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
53 June 9 Stephen Hanson - Chief investigator, Medical Examiner's Office
54 June 9–10 Gary Utz - Deputy chief medical examiner
55 June 10 John Schultz - UCF anthropology professor, forensics expert
56 June 10 Jan "Dr. G" Garavaglia - Orange-Osceola chief medical examiner
57 June 10 Michael Warren - UF anthropology professor
58 June 10 Mike Vincent - Orange Co. crime scene investigator (2nd testimony)
59 June 10 Robin Maynard - Orange Co. crime scene investigator
60 June 11 Neal Haskell - Forensic entomology expert
61 June 11 Jennifer Welch - Orange Co. crime scene investigator (2nd testimony)
62 June 11 Ronald Murdock - Forensics supervisor, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
63 June 11 Gerald Johnston - Land surveyor
64 June 13 Stephen Shaw - FBI hair and fiber examiner
65 June 13 Elizabeth Fontaine -  FBI latent print expert
66 June 14 Catherine Theisen - FBI quality assurance specialist, DNA expert
67 June 14 Alina Burroughs - Orange Co. crime scene investigator
68 June 14 Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony - 2nd testimony
69 June 14 Jennifer Welch - 3rd testimony
70 June 14 Bobby Williams - Tattoo artist

Defence Phase

1 June 16 Gerardo Bloise* - Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
2 June 16 Heather Seubert - FBI former supervisory DNA examiner
3 June 16 Robin Maynard* - Former Orange Co. crime scene investigator
4 June 16 Ronald Murdock* - Forensics supervisor, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
5 June 16 Jennifer Welch* - Orange Co. crime scene investigator
6 June 16 Lorie Gottesman - FBI forensic document examiner
7 June 16 Cary Oien - FBI hair and fiber analysis expert
8 June 17 Tim Huntington - Entomology expert
9 June 18 William Rodriguez - Forensic anthropologist
10 June 18 Werner Spitz - Autopsy expert
11 June 21 Jennifer Welch* - 5th testimony
12 June 21 Jane Bock = Forensic botanist
13 June 21 Richard Eikelenboom - DNA scientist
14 June 21 Yuri Melich* - Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
15 June 21 Marcus Bain Wise - Analytical chemist, Oak Ridge National Lab
16 June 22 Maureen Bottrell - FBI forensic examiner, geologist
17 June 22 Madeline Montgomery - FBI forensic toxicologist
18 June 22 Michael Sigman - UCF forensic chemistry expert
19 June 22 Susan Mears - Orange Co. crime scene supervisor
20 June 22 Michael Rickenbach* - FBI forensic chemist examiner
21 June 22 Karen Lowe* - FBI forensics expert
92 June 23 Susan Mears - 2nd testimony
93 June 23 Stephen Shaw - 2nd testimony
94 June 23 Barry Logan - Forensic toxicologist
95 June 23 Jennifer Welch - 6th testimony
96 June 23 Cindy Anthony - 3rd testimony
97 June 23 Sandra Osborne - 2nd testimony
98 June 23 Kevin Stenger - 2nd testimony

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251421/List-of-witnesses-called-in-the-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.