April 26, 2024, 10:25:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 708054 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: June 25, 2011, 04:46:15 PM »

Nejame eliminating...not family issue..not witness issue could have taken another issue...not jury cause court reporter left and would have had to stay to address issue with juror...remaining options....trouble with lawyers....or plea deal...since Ashton went to take depositions....one would think problem with Cheney Mason as he is the one who brought issue to front...

Looks like Nejame and Red on the same thought process. And no we did not discuss theory.  

This makes sense because if MASON is out, death penalty trial cannot go forward, he was the death penalty qualified atty. Would also explain Casey being teary eyed.

Crap, that would mean another yr + of defense bullshit...........grabbing the valium now

Ann Finell is death qualified as far as I know. Anyone else ?

Yes she is..she is still on the team..ready to handle the mitigation part of the penalty phase....so no harm no foul if Mason takes a bow.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: June 25, 2011, 04:46:31 PM »

The tile is from the kitchen floor I believe didn't they say they had a sliding door in the kitchen also?

I don't get why someone would alter the picture on here to arouse speculation when clearly you can see in the original it IS Caylee
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: June 25, 2011, 04:47:27 PM »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-dana-summers-casey-anthony,0,396067.photogallery

Nice pic of JB and JP

Edited to add picture - I think it was posted yesterday too, lol

« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 05:10:09 PM by klaasend » Logged
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: June 25, 2011, 04:48:22 PM »

Hey, everyone! I haven't posted for a few days as I am in Denver for a family wedding. The "shocking" events this morning have me puzzled. I do agree that it is either a lawyer misconduct question or a plea deal being muled over. My 2 cents (not worth half of that  ) is that the judge did not seem P.O.'ed this morning at the announcement. If he was seriously concerned with a misconduct issue -- I think steam would be coming out his ears to waste another whole day and the risk again of a mistrial.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: June 25, 2011, 04:53:43 PM »

Hey, everyone! I haven't posted for a few days as I am in Denver for a family wedding. The "shocking" events this morning have me puzzled. I do agree that it is either a lawyer misconduct question or a plea deal being muled over. My 2 cents (not worth half of that  ) is that the judge did not seem P.O.'ed this morning at the announcement. If he was seriously concerned with a misconduct issue -- I think steam would be coming out his ears to waste another whole day and the risk again of a mistrial.

Hi....Sounds like a wonderful time.
Then you log on............................
Surprise.................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: June 25, 2011, 04:55:51 PM »

Bozo's on FB right now probably enjoying all the speculation.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: June 25, 2011, 04:56:19 PM »

Red reminded me of this video of the Larry King show from December 9, 2008 (2 days before Caylee's remains were found).  If you were aware that Caylee drowned in the pool, how could people be threatening you?

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8ndga-NzEIs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you!!!   It's so good to see that again at this point in time.  WOW
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: June 25, 2011, 04:57:10 PM »

Not the transcript we were looking for but interesting where JA complains about Dotty's petting and cuddling with KC.'
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-casey-anthony-trial-sidebar-transc20110615,0,4126513.story
 ::snipping2::
Defense attorney Cheney Mason: "Talking about animal chewing is not probative of any issue in this case … It's scandalous or shocking and emotional, but it doesn't prove anything. There's no question that the child is dead, that these are her bones. But to start talking about animal chewing, I think is inflammatory and we object to it."

Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton: "It is my understanding that the defense's position is that these bones were moved, placed into this location at some later date. The fact that the bones were scattered by animals and chewed on is probative of the length of time that they had been present."

Judge Perry: "Well, but for your argument and suggestion that somebody kept the bones and moved them about, I would sustain your objection. But in view of the fact that that's your theory, that Mr. [Roy] Kronk took the bones and took them somewhere and kept them, it has relevancy in that standpoint."

Soon after, the parties discussed what defense attorney Jose Baez said regarding Kronk during his opening statement. Mason reminds the others that Baez said "the bones were dragged and moved."

Later he adds, "Does it prove that defense counsel made an opening statement decision that may have not been prudent? Perhaps."

Perry said, "Before Mr. Baez made his statement, I told you I would…sustain the objection," Perry said. "But when you talk about somebody moved and kept bones for the purpose of getting a reward, I mean … it's a whole line of questioning that you've just opened a can of worms up on."

Then Mason asked whether the Baez opening statement opened the door to all of this.

Perry responded by saying Baez had questioned a crime scene investigator and a deputy about this long after his opening statement
Ashton also raised the issue of defense attorney Dorothy Clay Sims consoling Casey Anthony.

"Ms. Anthony gets upset. And that's fine. We can't do anything about that," Ashton said. "But I do think that counsel's constant arm around the back, patting, needs to not be done in front of the jury."He was concerned the display "has the potential of influencing the jury and getting sympathy. So we would ask that counsel stay out of it and leave the consolation for the breaks."

Perry said he was watching this and observed "it hasn't reached to the point where it appears to be staged, no more than the natural facial expressions that human beings have; that you even have sometimes, Mr. Ashton."

Perry then advised the defense not to "overdo it."
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: June 25, 2011, 04:59:35 PM »

Red reminded me of this video of the Larry King show from December 9, 2008 (2 days before Caylee's remains were found).  If you were aware that Caylee drowned in the pool, how could people be threatening you?

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8ndga-NzEIs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go to the 1:35 mark of the VIDEO where Cindy says that there were not only threats made to Caylee bit to the FAMILY. Really, what threats? If Cindy is so willing to lie in national TV, who cares about in court? If Caylee drown in the pool, who threatened the Anthony's? What a fraud they perpetrated on all of us.

Isn't that the truth?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: June 25, 2011, 05:01:00 PM »

Go to the 1:35 mark of the VIDEO where Cindy says that there were not only threats made to Caylee bit to the FAMILY. Really, what threats? If Cindy is so willing to lie in national TV, who cares about in court? If Caylee drown in the pool, who threatened the Anthony's? What a fraud they perpetrated on all of us.

Isn't that the truth?

I meant I was agreeing with you Red.  LOL!!!  I should have used a period instead of a question mark.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: June 25, 2011, 05:01:07 PM »

Jose is now friends with Jackie Clark and 9 other people.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1011 on: June 25, 2011, 05:02:05 PM »

Thank you!!!   It's so good to see that again at this point in time.  WOW

It makes me mad all over again. They are such complete and total frauds. When George gets asked a question for his opinion and Cindy answers... it tickles me. Cindy must be like Cesar Milan. She trained him good.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: June 25, 2011, 05:07:41 PM »

Tamikosmom

None of those show the pic's or mention kc's childhood pic's.
I walked away from the boards over 2 years ago.
Got back on in April of this year, so these pic's really stand out to me(of kc when young)
Just have to find it.
Tks......

Pharlap
- I had these others of Casey when she was young saved.  You can see it was Local 6 that had them so maybe if you are looking for a video it would be in the Local 6 archives?

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: June 25, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »

Shut.The.Front.Door
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: June 25, 2011, 05:10:34 PM »

OK, I try not to ask, but I have been super busy the past few days and had 3 important calls that just happened to coincide with the best part of the day, Lee and Cindy on the stand.  I watched it last night, but without the benefit of my monkey friends I wasn't sure how I felt about Lee's testimony.

Was the general opinion here that he neither hurt nor helped either side? and my big question...
What was his big "oops"??  I read there was one, but I guess I missed it?  I did also notice that he almost said something that Ashton feverishly was objected to.  WHAT?? please help me!  an angelic monkey

O4Bull - I'm way behind, but my 2 cents....there's a HUGE problem with Lee testifying that he seeked out Baez to talk with him "after" he was in court the last time and overheard a coversation between his parents.  He heard something that was going to happen and thought about it a couple of days and decided that Baez should know about it.

G&C&L are each "witnesses".  They should NOT be colluding with each other about what they're going to testify to.  Sounds like a legal problem here.

Also, I don't understand what it means (if it means anything) that Baez would agree to meet with Lee about what "other" witnesses were saying (don't care if it's mom and dad, in this case they are witnesses).  Would Baez be required to disclose that to the prosecution?
They way the prosecution sounded to me yesterday, I don't think they knew about this coversation from Baez.

Mark NeJame said today that this would be a big issue in the rebuttal case.

Excellent point

I think this is important and remember how surprised Ashton was when he heard that and commented to Lee that when they wanted to talk to Lee he refused to grant their request...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: June 25, 2011, 05:11:01 PM »

Tamikosmom

Got back on in April of this year, so these pic's really stand out to me(of kc when young)
Just have to find it.
Tks......

pharlap

You have a good memory!!  I have forgotten about this interview with Jessica D'Onofrio.

Janet

++++

Wednesday 11/19/08
Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview
Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 7:12 am EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 8:39 am EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio was granted an exclusive tour of the home of Casey Anthony's parents, who say they have have proof that their granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive.

<snipped>

"Having Thanksgiving come, it's not going to be our normal, you know, our normal Thanksgiving," Cindy Anthony said.

"A lot of people want to say, 'Cindy and George are in such denial. Why can't they see it the way we see it?'" D'Onofrio said.

"Until I know 100 percent, I am not going to give up," Cindy Anthony said. "There's no concrete evidence. There's only circumstantial evidence."

Cindy Anthony told D'Onofrio that Orange County sheriff's detectives admitted to her that the evidence found in Casey Anthony's car -- the smell of death, a stain, decomposition of human remains -- does not prove that Caylee is dead or that Casey Anthony killed her.

Cindy Anthony said she's upset that the sheriff's office has apparently rushed to judgment by not searching for Caylee.

<snipped>

Cindy Anthony recounted the days when her daughter was first bailed out of jail.

"Casey didn't want to come in (her bedroom) at first because this is where she and Caylee spent most of their time," Cindy Anthony said. "We got an air mattress and she wanted to stay in our room -- and we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space -- for the whole first week."

Casey Anthony's bedroom is covered with pictures of Caylee, from ultrasound images to her birth and several pictures of them together.

"It became more comforting for her to be here. She'd sleep with (her) Teddy (bear). And it was hard. Very, very hard," Cindy Anthony said.

<snipped>

Cindy Anthony said going into Caylee's room is not easy to do.

"This is Caylee's room. It's very hard to come into now. And people are going to start to send Christmas presents already to Caylee," Cindy Anthony said. "I open the door a couple of times a week. I was in her room earlier today, sitting and reflecting and crying."

Cindy Anthony said she will likely go Christmas shopping for Caylee, too.

"I think about the days she'd go into her little cottage and she'd ring the little doorbell and she'd go, 'Ding dong," said George Anthony from his back yard.

<snipped>

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

PHOTO GALLERY

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: June 25, 2011, 05:14:12 PM »

I've been waiting for him to show up on FB since court recessed this morning....
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: June 25, 2011, 05:16:57 PM »

Tamikosmom

Just have to find it.
Tks......

Pharlap
- I had these others of Casey when she was young saved.  You can see it was Local 6 that had them so maybe if you are looking for a video it would be in the Local 6 archives?

Tks, but other pic's of kc were shown.....I do believe one in a dress with a head piece.....I can't remember what color thou.
Tks bunches.......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: June 25, 2011, 05:17:38 PM »

HLN:  When they come back, they're going to talk about a photo that a lot of people just don't think is Caylee...

I'm leaning towards IS Cayee

I think the arms and legs are too long for a 2 1/2 year old. (age at that time)  If you look at the other picture she has chubby legs and arms like a toddler. I am guessing the child at that glass door is at least 5 because of the body build.

I'm still behind in reading....but...

Could this "girl" be KC with Caylee's shoes put on her?  Can't "assume" it's Caylee because of the shoes.  There's obviously manufacturing going on in the shoe area of this photo...cabinet area, too.

HOW did this photo get into evidence????????

I've finally figured out one thing that's bothering me about this---it appears that someone has taken a black Sharpie and tried to alter the appearance of her right  shoe--could that be just a regular tennis shoe made to look like another style shoe?  Also, the black outline seems to also be going down from the pink hemline alongside her right leg and around the outline of the shoe, as well as the shoe itself.  I also see it going down on the left side of the left leg and going on over along the inside casement of the door at the floor.  It also appears more lightly over on the right at floor level going on over to the standing desk/or case---whatever that piece of furniture is..  what do you all think?  It seems to be outlined and the shoe seems to be drawn upon, in my opinion.

Correction:   "going down the right side of her left leg"---I also see it on the right side of her right arm...if this has been done it's possible the point was altering the shoe style.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: June 25, 2011, 05:19:35 PM »

and NOT at the depo of HIS EXPERT

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.