March 28, 2024, 01:39:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 704261 times)
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: June 25, 2011, 11:59:50 PM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/downloads/304JAR2007.pdf

IF a motion for disqualification was entered today, according to the above link this is how it would be handled:

Florida Rules of Judicial Administration

Rule 2.330 Disqualification of trial judges

In part, these are the requirements:

1. the motion would have to be in writing and signed UNDER OATH by the party or by seperate affidavit.  CASEY went in back with them - did the court reporter?  That may have been to swear her in. 2.330(c)
2. In addition to filing the motion, they have to serve it on the judge. 2.330 (c)
3. 2.330 (e) the motion must be ruled on immediatley - remember JP saying madame court reporter we gotta do something.
4. 2.330 (f) determination in initial motion - the judge has to decide if it is legally sufficient or insufficient and enter an order.

I can see all this happening today, Judge Perry, entering an order that the motion was legally insufficient and court resuming Monday.  That is my theory anyway.

But then what because he is the chief judge? I really think Judge Perry has been fair and impartial. He always speaks about the rights of Casey.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: June 26, 2011, 12:02:52 AM »

Beth Karas InSession
Regarding today's abrupt halt to the trial, all we know now is that apparently we were wrong to speculate about a plea deal, Kronk's cell phone records, and issues surrounding defense witness William Rodriguez. The attorneys are hoping for a quick resolution of whatever this mysterious issue is. The trial should continue on Monday.

http://fb.me/XJ1p4CQ2

I've got a feeling that Baez lost his temper with the Judge and they had "bad words" .... that's why it's sealed.  That's why things will go on Monday as nothing happened.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: June 26, 2011, 12:03:07 AM »

Maybe a plea deal was submitted and the shock was that it wasn't accepted after the defense had pumped up Casey on how reasonable it was. Perhaps the years will be more in a counter negotiation over the weekend with the State. Just IMO thinking.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: June 26, 2011, 12:03:43 AM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/downloads/304JAR2007.pdf

IF a motion for disqualification was entered today, according to the above link this is how it would be handled:

1. the motion would have to be in writing and signed UNDER OATH by the party or by seperate affidavit.  CASEY went in back with them - did the court reporter?  That may have been to swear her in. 2.330(c)
2. In addition to filing the motion, they have to serve it on the judge. 2.330 (c)
3. 2.330 (e) the motion must be ruled on immediatley - remember JP saying madame court reporter we gotta do something.
4. 2.330 (f) determination in initial motion - the judge has to decide if it is legally sufficient or insufficient and enter an order.

I can see all this happening today, Judge Perry, entering an order that the motion was legally insufficient and court resuming Monday.  That is my theory anyway.

oops - i said two requirements and listed 4 - sorry 

The court reporter did not go originally, so I tend to think that is not it.
Why do you think Casey went back there in chambers? And when they were in holding before mason yelled at her and possibly Bozo it was another df lawyer.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: June 26, 2011, 12:04:50 AM »

But then what because he is the chief judge? I really think Judge Perry has been fair and impartial. He always speaks about the rights of Casey.
I do too and the attorney filing the motion has to certify that the motion and clients assertions are  made in good faith. However, there is a time limit for filing this motion and if they missed it when the opprotunity arose, they lost it.  Like I said, I don't think it will work and I think things will be back to normal on Monday but I have pretty much convinced myself this is what happened. It fits. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: June 26, 2011, 12:07:20 AM »

Another fool......I didn't watch BOR so I don't know if this is true, but I will watch the re-run

I heard this on Bill O'Reilly

He said, he had a conversation with the judge..

Ofcourse he had lunch with DT..

WE should find a transcript OF THE SHOW and send it to the local media,,

I have a feeling that he is trying for a mistrial for his BFF JB..............

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6759324

Does he really think WE believe JP would lower himself to have a conversation with Whorealdo (metaphorically and physically LOL)

Geraldo:(on elevator) Judge do you think she is guilty?
HJP: I think you are a dope
Geraldo: Are you trying to hurt my butt buddy bozo?
HJP: I think you are a dope
Geraldo: What can I do to help bozo?
HJP: Put him in an insane asylum before he hurts himself or someone else.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: June 26, 2011, 12:09:56 AM »

Why do you think Casey went back there in chambers? And when they were in holding before mason yelled at her and possibly Bozo it was another df lawyer.

I think they are wanting a plea deal. The judge can't put that in the record because it would influence the jury if it is not worked out and if the court reporter went it would be in the record of which the jury would get a copy.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: June 26, 2011, 12:13:20 AM »

Turbo I thought that initially and that may be the case.  The only problem I had with that being the reason for todays early dismissal was b/c why not continue the trial until a plea was reached.  If they wanted to discuss it they could do that tomorrow. i just don't think this judge would waste another day of the jurors time unless they had actually reached a deal and if that was the case then why the witnesses in court today and the big argument about potential testimony the first witness was to give.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: June 26, 2011, 12:13:21 AM »

Does anyone remember off the top of their head the "date" the gas cans were stolen?

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF MR. ANTHONY LAZARO
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL MELICH
CASE NUMBER – 08-69208
SEPTEMBER 8, 2008

<snipped>

EE: Okay. Uhm, fast forwarding ahead. Anything (sighs), your senses, anything in the backyard? Any odors that you detected? Any odors at the car other than you know, gasoline? No? When you went into the shed on the 23rd, common shed? Yard tools, things of that nature?

TL: It looked…

EE: Shovels?

TL: It was just, it looked like it was packed out. Just packed out shed. And I remember the gas cans being on a top of a shelf.

EE: Okay, so you grabbed the gas cans and carried them out with her?

TL: She grabbed them and I, I carried them.

<snipped>

Lazaro, Tony.090808/Case #08-69208/GG

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Lazaro%20%20Tony.090808.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: June 26, 2011, 12:13:44 AM »

Flying by to drop this off. Evening, all!  Here's a pic that clearly shows the child-proof door knobs were indeed on the inside of Caylee's room http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-51.html?tag=page;next Pic #51, look at the back of her door. Why would you do that????

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: June 26, 2011, 12:14:42 AM »

I think when Ashton and the court reporter went back there, it was over this witness who wanted to use a powerpoint presentation of new things bozo had not given to the prosecution. If you remember HJP questioned Rodriquez at length about if bozo had informed him of the need to make a written report and was highly hacked over the answers when Rod told him bozo just told him to use that information that day or the day before.

Mumbles will probably ask for a mistrial again and again. That is normal behavior for him, but there is no reason for HJP to grant it.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1311 on: June 26, 2011, 12:15:21 AM »

I've watched how court ended today a couple of times at this link beginning at 20:27. If I had to guess, judging solely on the reactions, I'd say the defense isn't happy. Even Sims approaches Jeff as the court is emptied, and she seems frustrated. JP is definitely hyper focused as he tells the court reporter, "We've got something to do."

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

Jeff Ashton had a deposition to do and Sims was the one defense member who stayed behind for the depo.  I'm thinking that's what she was talking about with the prosecution.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: June 26, 2011, 12:16:00 AM »

I think they are wanting a plea deal. The judge can't put that in the record because it would influence the jury if it is not worked out and if the court reporter went it would be in the record of which the jury would get a copy.

Thanks,  just because mason told jean casaurus told to vinnie, doesn't mean its true re no plea deal. Mason could have flat out lied.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: June 26, 2011, 12:18:06 AM »

Night all.. keep safe.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: June 26, 2011, 12:18:24 AM »

Flying by to drop this off. Evening, all!  Here's a pic that clearly shows the child-proof door knobs were indeed on the inside of Caylee's room http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-51.html?tag=page;next Pic #51, look at the back of her door. Why would you do that????

WOW...........that is illegal - The Dept. of Children's services would have a fit over that. My guess is they left the baby in that room, closed the door and she could not get out. I can see KC doing that so she could sit on the computer and text.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: June 26, 2011, 12:19:47 AM »

I think when Ashton and the court reporter went back there, it was over this witness who wanted to use a powerpoint presentation of new things bozo had not given to the prosecution. If you remember HJP questioned Rodriquez at length about if bozo had informed him of the need to make a written report and was highly hacked over the answers when Rod told him bozo just told him to use that information that day or the day before.

Mumbles will probably ask for a mistrial again and again. That is normal behavior for him, but there is no reason for HJP to grant it.

Same thing with the dutch witness, he told jp Baez did not inform him of the order or anything. I get aggrevated at Baez when he acts stupid and blames everone else for dropping the ball. I know jp has prob had it with him.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: June 26, 2011, 12:20:04 AM »

1. the motion would have to be in writing and signed UNDER OATH by the party or by seperate affidavit.  CASEY went in back with them - did the court reporter?  That may have been to swear her in. 2.330(c)

I can see all this happening today, Judge Perry, entering an order that the motion was legally insufficient and court resuming Monday.  That is my theory anyway.

Thanks,  just because mason told jean casaurus told to vinnie, doesn't mean its true re no plea deal. Mason could have flat out lied.

Most likely he would have lied about any attempt at a plea deal because it admits guilt and they would not want that to come out.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: June 26, 2011, 12:21:08 AM »

EmeraldEyes322 Ilene
@HLNTV I am an RN, worked at Gentiva, Cindy is lying about computer searches, how can i provide this info to prosecution?
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
 http://twitter.com/#!/EmeraldEyes322

I've let Blink and Red know

I wish this woman would contact OCSD, continue to contact Ashton....information like this really needs to go to the prosecution and/or LE, IMO.

EmeraldEyes322 Ilene
@@VinniePolitan Gentiva payroll was online, not time clock, not pen & paper. Cindy's supv did NOT enter her time without Cindy's password.

Well, Missy Cindy told us herself on the witness stand that no one else knew her password.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: June 26, 2011, 12:22:44 AM »

If lets say a plea deal, Cindy would be happy cause no DP, but George would be upset cause wench was admitting she killed Caylee?  

George knew from the beginning she killed Caylee. He was a cop. That is why he slammed her against the wall and asked her about it.  He just went along with Cindy's crazy stories so they could collect money in my opinion.

Hear! Hear!

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: June 26, 2011, 12:23:15 AM »

but both mason and JP said that this had to do with a completley seperate issue than the witness and the powerpoint. JP even said it was a legal matter.  i could be wrong but one of the reasons i initially considered it could be a motion for disqualification was b/c i heard some talking heads saying how biased the judge seemed against the defense and for the state. One of those people was Judge Napolitano on fox news.  We all know who else works there and is friends with Baez.  I don't know, I may be totally off but I have seen this defense throw everything out there and this is one of those timely motions that if they were gonna try they had to do relatively quickly (reasonable time but not more than 10 days). in that link i gave a ways back, it also touches on  judges finding atty's in the trial in contempt and the effect that would have on the motion to disqualify.  I don't think JP ever said anything about such things in front of the jury but there is SO  much they could at least put in a motion to disqualify and I think JP and Ashton's body language are consistent with them hearing that is what happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.