April 26, 2024, 11:00:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 708055 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: June 26, 2011, 12:52:02 AM »

Flying by to drop this off. Evening, all!  Here's a pic that clearly shows the child-proof door knobs were indeed on the inside of Caylee's room http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-51.html?tag=page;next Pic #51, look at the back of her door. Why would you do that????

WOW...........that is illegal - The Dept. of Children's services would have a fit over that. My guess is they left the baby in that room, closed the door and she could not get out. I can see KC doing that so she could sit on the computer and text.

I doubt that, I had to use them on my son's door when he was almost 2. He could get out of his crib and anywhere he wanted, I actually had them on every door leading outside the house too after I woke up and found a 2yr old in a diaper and t-shirt in the back yard on a pile of wood trying .....I would have just put them on the doors leading outside but since he could get out and went thru a time when he would get out in the middle of the night and turn on the tv in the living room I was worried he might climb the bar stools and fall off the counter, well frankly I worried about all types of disasters since he ws a very curious toddler. Those were the exact spinny type covers I used......and since DCS did visit my home after my son was molested , they walked thru the home and looked in his room as we talked and they never said a word about them and I also think it was probably Cindy who put them on since she seemed to be safety conscious as opposed to her slore of a non-mom.

Agreed,

an angelic monkey Prayers for your son
Sorry about yur son hope he's doin ok now. I thought it was illegal re fire safety issues?

Thanks, he is doing great since we moved far away from where it happened and has had alot of therapy Smile  It's not illegal wrt fire issues in TN, I'd have to check here but I am sure they would have some stipulation and frankly I would use them here anyway if they were illegal under the same circumstances because all the homes are built on stilts and my decks are almost 20 ft off the ground, so if he had been going thru that phase while we lived here I'd have been even more nervous.
I'm glad he's doing good now. I guess no one knows or understands unless there in yur shoes.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: June 26, 2011, 12:53:48 AM »

Out of everything I have read and heard today, I believe the Motion for Disqualification is exactly the situation which arose this morning.  Not sure how it will play out....we may go right back to business on Monday morning and never know exactly what occurred, but I sure hope some kind of information is forthcoming.  The custodian of records from Gentiva should have some interesting information regarding Cindy's work hours and internet access, at least.  Of course her memory is still not quite right, right?

Cindy will be torn apart in the rebuttal phase by the prosecution. The State has down a masterful job since the outset, I see no reason why that would not continue. Some talking heads say they dropped the ball with Cindy on cross when she testified about searches and work. I say just the opposite. I think the State gave her rope and she hung herself.

The State had her work records and I am sure they are in contact with Gentiva and know all the ins and outs what an employee can and cannot do. That being said, it is probably more effective to show she lied in rebuttal that in cross. This way they can dot all the I's and cross the T's.

As for the searches, how is Cindy going to explain she searched one word and not another when they were searched in sequential order?

I think the State knew that Cindy would do this, a leopard does not change its spots, neither does and Anthony.

She is finished in rebuttal.

If you look at Cindy's timesheet info that was posted on SM a couple of days back - the week "after" the week in question, Cindy actually did take off a couple hours one week - and it "was noted" on the time sheet.  Cindy testified that they didn't put down for a couple hours off.    I'm wondering if this comes out in rebuttal that Cindy will come back and say that she got the week's mixed up?  I could see her doing that....although....then her dates for her "searches" won't coincide with the time off.
She's toast and I can't help but believe she knew she would be toast before she testified...but she did it anyway.

Just as Lee was impeached with his crying now but not crying any of the other times in the past.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: June 26, 2011, 12:56:35 AM »

The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am. The document was bookmarked and copied to the Evidence\Documents folder. The results of the Metadata Analysis were saved to the same folder.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:FcVm2ZTmUgYJ:blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_computer_report.pdf+casey+anthony+computer+searches&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjxHSuFXzW52qSiYfWRGuathKSP3_YPbaGsS16UeDCTkTB8F0UBGLe5sQU9wFQ5yp64CD-OiciUUCQGqY2Bn1ejE9DDJqnM6zx161_oFIyPrai2859NkWtuZUdinYYzgpLRwKRc&sig=AHIEtbQYDiSXwYSuLmIVrcDIpl_NTHEciQ

Does this make any sense to anyone ???

Cindy Anthony did that in a word document at her office. She must have posted it when she got home or saved it on her home computer from myspace.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1343 on: June 26, 2011, 12:57:02 AM »

Flying by to drop this off. Evening, all!  Here's a pic that clearly shows the child-proof door knobs were indeed on the inside of Caylee's room http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-51.html?tag=page;next Pic #51, look at the back of her door. Why would you do that????

WOW...........that is illegal - The Dept. of Children's services would have a fit over that. My guess is they left the baby in that room, closed the door and she could not get out. I can see KC doing that so she could sit on the computer and text.

I doubt that, I had to use them on my son's door when he was almost 2. He could get out of his crib and anywhere he wanted, I actually had them on every door leading outside the house too after I woke up and found a 2yr old in a diaper and t-shirt in the back yard on a pile of wood trying .....I would have just put them on the doors leading outside but since he could get out and went thru a time when he would get out in the middle of the night and turn on the tv in the living room I was worried he might climb the bar stools and fall off the counter, well frankly I worried about all types of disasters since he ws a very curious toddler. Those were the exact spinny type covers I used......and since DCS did visit my home after my son was molested , they walked thru the home and looked in his room as we talked and they never said a word about them and I also think it was probably Cindy who put them on since she seemed to be safety conscious as opposed to her slore of a non-mom.

I can see where that would be necessary in your case, but it is not allowed in any state that I know of. They just had a case here less than a month ago where a mother had changed the lock on a door to make it lock from the outside because the child was ADD and she could not trust him at night. They put her in jail. They told her she could have put an alarm on the door, but you can't fix a door where a child could not exit that door in case of fire.

I just emailed my friend who's hubby is atty., she had to use them too since her son went thru this stage. He stated that it is not illegal and that a parent has the right, duty and control over their children and their safety, but it has to be accessable to an adult (I guess he means it has to be one that an adult can easily open?), but it would be illegal to lock your child in the room or anywhere to go outside the home etc. because that would constitute neglect. Also he said alot of parents use them to keep the kids in the room (if they are mischevious at night like ours were) to prevent them from falling down the stairs.......I had never thought of that, now when I have a grandchild I will have ONE more thing to worry about

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: June 26, 2011, 01:09:45 AM »

The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am. The document was bookmarked and copied to the Evidence\Documents folder. The results of the Metadata Analysis were saved to the same folder.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:FcVm2ZTmUgYJ:blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_computer_report.pdf+casey+anthony+computer+searches&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjxHSuFXzW52qSiYfWRGuathKSP3_YPbaGsS16UeDCTkTB8F0UBGLe5sQU9wFQ5yp64CD-OiciUUCQGqY2Bn1ejE9DDJqnM6zx161_oFIyPrai2859NkWtuZUdinYYzgpLRwKRc&sig=AHIEtbQYDiSXwYSuLmIVrcDIpl_NTHEciQ

I think that was the poem Cindy wrote? She posted on her MySpace July 3. And said my Caylee is missing on July 3rd, says she entered that July 3rd.
So she knew she was missing then?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: June 26, 2011, 01:09:53 AM »

I think that was the poem Cindy wrote? She posted on her MySpace July 3. And said my Caylee is missing on July 3rd, says she entered that July 3rd.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: June 26, 2011, 01:13:56 AM »

EmeraldEyes322 Ilene
@HLNTV I am an RN, worked at Gentiva, Cindy is lying about computer searches, how can i provide this info to prosecution?
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
 http://twitter.com/#!/EmeraldEyes322

I've let Blink and Red know

I wish this woman would contact OCSD, continue to contact Ashton....information like this really needs to go to the prosecution and/or LE, IMO.

EmeraldEyes322 Ilene
@@VinniePolitan Gentiva payroll was online, not time clock, not pen & paper. Cindy's supv did NOT enter her time without Cindy's password.

Well, Missy Cindy told us herself on the witness stand that no one else knew her password.

I see that Ilene has now locked her tweets.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1347 on: June 26, 2011, 01:15:07 AM »

Agreed,

an angelic monkey Prayers for your son
Sorry about yur son hope he's doin ok now. I thought it was illegal re fire safety issues?

Thanks, he is doing great since we moved far away from where it happened and has had alot of therapy Smile  It's not illegal wrt fire issues in TN, I'd have to check here but I am sure they would have some stipulation and frankly I would use them here anyway if they were illegal under the same circumstances because all the homes are built on stilts and my decks are almost 20 ft off the ground, so if he had been going thru that phase while we lived here I'd have been even more nervous.
I'm glad he's doing good now. I guess no one knows or understands unless there in yur shoes.

Thanks....... that is so true, my daughter never got out of her crib even when she was 3 but lil man, well he was hell on wheels when he was 18 mos to 2+. Funny I was thinking back to when he was 18 mos-21 months I couldn't take him to the pool since he would jump in the deep end instead of the baby pool, but by the time he was 2 1/2 he knew better and I bet Caylee did too.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1348 on: June 26, 2011, 01:18:28 AM »

ITA IslandMonkey   We did the same here for our grandson - we just took them off last weekend - he's 5 now and could open them better than us, lol.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: June 26, 2011, 01:19:52 AM »

Spent quite awhile reading up on sliders last night and found the standard handle height is 45".  If Caylee was 37" tall, that would put her shoulders at around 31-32".  Factoring in arm length(8-12"), she'd still be shy of reaching the door handle, having the arm strength/leverage to manipulate the lock and slide the door open. Clearly, the door handle at 45" would not be so close to Caylee's head if she were 37" http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28344851/slideshow.html, pic #9.  The outside screen door at the back appears to be at George's lower ribs http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/popup?id=5729404, pic #14.  How would Caylee have reached that at 37"?  LIE!  That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Got to run!  Have a good evening, everybody!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1350 on: June 26, 2011, 01:24:16 AM »

ITA IslandMonkey   We did the same here for our grandson - we just took them off last weekend - he's 5 now and could open them better than us, lol.
Back at you KCJ ......funny once they figure out how they work by just squeezing, 10 seconds later they are useless! Now, I have levered door handle so I don't know what I would do other than be a backet case of nerves with worry....glad I am not the only one that has used them LOL 

[
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1351 on: June 26, 2011, 01:25:30 AM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

This makes no sense since they called for this meeting, so why would they be shocked?  

May have been shocked when the judge went off on them for violating his order to have reports on what their witnesses were going to testify about for the THIRD TIME. This is out of hand and the judge knows it. He has gone out of his way to try to help the defense defend KC but I think he may have run the limit on what he can do legally.

Maybe, but mason asked for this meeting.  Would he want to be ripped a new A-hole and ask for this meeting?  Doesn't make any sense to me.

The only thing that makes sense to me is she wants to cop a plea.  She goes into discuss with the judge wanting to plead guilty, then has to get the state in there later to talk about a plea deal, which they will have to go back to their office and discuss. 

This is the only thing (bar jury misconduct) that makes a lick of sense to me.  JBP would discuss mistrial motions in open court. 

Mason asked for this, so I don't know.  Mason leaving I doubt would cause this type of in chambers meeting, unless she is accusing Mason of doing something, but then wouldn't she ask for this meeting through bozo?

I still want to know what Mumbles was yelling about when the DT and KC were back in the room without the prosecutors.....oh, to be a fly on that wall
Actually this scenario does make sense...I just can't see her taking a plea...not bcuz its the smart thing to do and she could save her sorry life...but bcuz she would then have to have a compelling enough "version of truth" to appease the prosecutors and I dunno if she can muster that much reality at this point..

The fact that Cheney seemed to have this as his task doesn't surprise me...I really feel Baez has been the one from day one who has kept her from pleading out...that HE has forbidden her to even go there...and so she had to go behind his back and enlist the help of mumbles....which would explain the shock we saw from Baez upon finding out what the sidebar was about and the comment from Ashton "i knew this was coming"...paired with Drane-Burdick's amused snicker...Mr. George I think is just shocked that they had the audacity to go behind lead counsels back to even entertain the idea...Also explains the yelling when only the defense team is behind the door with Whorelando...I am sure even now with all but his final dingy sunk in this game of Battleship Baez is still telling her..."what are you thinking...I got this...we can still win this thing"...

Its a sealed on record occurrence...no leaks yet...no one is talking...on risk of being disbarred Monday...so it could be...and maybe it would be best...stop the dragging on and on...the airing of everyone's dirty laundry and have some form of justice for Caylee Marie...without risk of mistrial, jury issues or appeals...

Until Monday I guess we have to wait for the next installment of "Good Morning Whorelando"..

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1352 on: June 26, 2011, 01:29:20 AM »

Cindy Anthony did that in a word document at her office. She must have posted it when she got home or saved it on her home computer from myspace.

Thank you Turbo ! I didn't understand if Cindy was able to use her home comp to access her work comp. That is what was confusing me.

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: June 26, 2011, 01:34:59 AM »

"Diary of Days" ("Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies") was written by Casey on the laptop on July 2, then uploaded as a blog post on her myspace a few days later (I think it was the 7th).

The laptop actually belonged to Cindy, which is why Cindy's name and company name are set up as the user.  (GENTIVA Corporation and CMANTHONY.)  According to Lee, George originally bought the laptop for Cindy as a gift, and he (Lee) helped her set it up.  Cindy said the laptop was missing from the house in June and July of 2008.  Casey had it with her and was using it as her own.  The laptop was retrieved by Lee from Tony Lazzaro's apartment after midnight July 16, while LE was busy dealing with the situation at the Anthony home.

Cindy posted her myspace blog titled "My Caylee is Missing" on July 3 from the Anthonys' home desktop computer, the same night she created her myspace account and sent Lee looking for Casey in downtown Orlando.  She testified during the trial that it was not her intention to write something visible to all, as she was inexperienced with myspace, and believed that only Casey would be able to read it.

One interesting thing about Casey's "Diary of Days" is that many assumed it was written as a response to Cindy's July 3 blog post.  However, as we see here, Casey appears to have originally created the file on July 2, the day before.  Just one of those mysteries.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: June 26, 2011, 01:36:19 AM »

Thank you Turbo ! I didn't understand if Cindy was able to use her home comp to access her work comp. That is what was confusing me.
Was she saving a copy of Kc diary of days?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: June 26, 2011, 01:36:32 AM »

Out of everything I have read and heard today, I believe the Motion for Disqualification is exactly the situation which arose this morning.  Not sure how it will play out....we may go right back to business on Monday morning and never know exactly what occurred, but I sure hope some kind of information is forthcoming.  The custodian of records from Gentiva should have some interesting information regarding Cindy's work hours and internet access, at least.  Of course her memory is still not quite right, right?

Cindy will be torn apart in the rebuttal phase by the prosecution. The State has down a masterful job since the outset, I see no reason why that would not continue. Some talking heads say they dropped the ball with Cindy on cross when she testified about searches and work. I say just the opposite. I think the State gave her rope and she hung herself.

The State had her work records and I am sure they are in contact with Gentiva and know all the ins and outs what an employee can and cannot do. That being said, it is probably more effective to show she lied in rebuttal that in cross. This way they can dot all the I's and cross the T's.

As for the searches, how is Cindy going to explain she searched one word and not another when they were searched in sequential order?

I think the State knew that Cindy would do this, a leopard does not change its spots, neither does and Anthony.

If you look at Cindy's timesheet info that was posted on SM a couple of days back - the week "after" the week in question, Cindy actually did take off a couple hours one week - and it "was noted" on the time sheet.  Cindy testified that they didn't put down for a couple hours off.    I'm wondering if this comes out in rebuttal that Cindy will come back and say that she got the week's mixed up?  I could see her doing that....although....then her dates for her "searches" won't coincide with the time off.
She's toast and I can't help but believe she knew she would be toast before she testified...but she did it anyway.

Just as Lee was impeached with his crying now but not crying any of the other times in the past.

If this is true then the supervisor who she claimed did her hours could not have done them.

EmeraldEyes322 Ilene @VinniePolitan Gentiva payroll was online, not time clock, not pen & paper. Cindy's supv did NOT enter her time without Cindy's password.

Needed hyperlink.  MB
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:26:22 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: June 26, 2011, 01:37:02 AM »

"Diary of Days" ("Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies") was written by Casey on the laptop on July 2, then uploaded as a blog post on her myspace a few days later (I think it was the 7th).

The laptop actually belonged to Cindy, which is why Cindy's name and company name are set up as the user.  (GENTIVA Corporation and CMANTHONY.)  According to Lee, George originally bought the laptop for Cindy as a gift, and he (Lee) helped her set it up.  Cindy said the laptop was missing from the house in June and July of 2008.  Casey had it with her and was using it as her own.  The laptop was retrieved by Lee from Tony Lazzaro's apartment after midnight July 16, while LE was busy dealing with the situation at the Anthony home.

Cindy posted her myspace blog titled "My Caylee is Missing" on July 3 from the Anthonys' home desktop computer, the same night she created her myspace account and sent Lee looking for Casey in downtown Orlando.  She testified during the trial that it was not her intention to write something visible to all, as she was inexperienced with myspace, and believed that only Casey would be able to read it.

One interesting thing about Casey's "Diary of Days" is that many assumed it was written as a response to Cindy's July 3 blog post.  However, as we see here, Casey appears to have originally created the file on July 2, the day before.  Just one of those mysteries.

Thank you for explaining so thoroughly 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: June 26, 2011, 01:37:09 AM »

Out of everything I have read and heard today, I believe the Motion for Disqualification is exactly the situation which arose this morning.  Not sure how it will play out....we may go right back to business on Monday morning and never know exactly what occurred, but I sure hope some kind of information is forthcoming.  The custodian of records from Gentiva should have some interesting information regarding Cindy's work hours and internet access, at least.  Of course her memory is still not quite right, right?

If you look at Cindy's timesheet info that was posted on SM a couple of days back - the week "after" the week in question, Cindy actually did take off a couple hours one week - and it "was noted" on the time sheet.  Cindy testified that they didn't put down for a couple hours off.    I'm wondering if this comes out in rebuttal that Cindy will come back and say that she got the week's mixed up?  I could see her doing that....although....then her dates for her "searches" won't coincide with the time off.

I am sure that Gentiva will appreciate the HIPAA violation that they will have to address. I think she really stepped in it. One would guess that all records have been turned over for rebuttal and do not forget that with health care contracts that deal with the govt, one has to certify their timesheets in compliance with policies & procedures. She will rue the day she did this ... it will be proved she lied to protect Casey, but will there be further ramifications.

Compliance issues are no laughing matter and neither are HIPAA violations.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: June 26, 2011, 01:39:55 AM »

Out of everything I have read and heard today, I believe the Motion for Disqualification is exactly the situation which arose this morning.  Not sure how it will play out....we may go right back to business on Monday morning and never know exactly what occurred, but I sure hope some kind of information is forthcoming.  The custodian of records from Gentiva should have some interesting information regarding Cindy's work hours and internet access, at least.  Of course her memory is still not quite right, right?

If you look at Cindy's timesheet info that was posted on SM a couple of days back - the week "after" the week in question, Cindy actually did take off a couple hours one week - and it "was noted" on the time sheet.  Cindy testified that they didn't put down for a couple hours off.    I'm wondering if this comes out in rebuttal that Cindy will come back and say that she got the week's mixed up?  I could see her doing that....although....then her dates for her "searches" won't coincide with the time off.

If this is true then the supervisor who she claimed did her hours could not have done them.

EmeraldEyes322 Ilene @VinniePolitan Gentiva payroll was online, not time clock, not pen & paper. Cindy's supv did NOT enter her time without Cindy's password.

Fixed.  Needed hyperlink. MB

Many have access on-line which would disprove the no internet access at work.

Also, many businesses only allow sup's to add time off, not actual time worked. That is a usual policy & procedure in healthcare.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:28:12 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: June 26, 2011, 01:42:40 AM »

The laptop actually belonged to Cindy, which is why Cindy's name and company name are set up as the user.  (GENTIVA Corporation and CMANTHONY.)  According to Lee, George originally bought the laptop for Cindy as a gift, and he (Lee) helped her set it up.  Cindy said the laptop was missing from the house in June and July of 2008.  Casey had it with her and was using it as her own.  The laptop was retrieved by Lee from Tony Lazzaro's apartment after midnight July 16, while LE was busy dealing with the situation at the Anthony home.

Cindy posted her myspace blog titled "My Caylee is Missing" on July 3 from the Anthonys' home desktop computer, the same night she created her myspace account and sent Lee looking for Casey in downtown Orlando.  She testified during the trial that it was not her intention to write something visible to all, as she was inexperienced with myspace, and believed that only Casey would be able to read it.

One interesting thing about Casey's "Diary of Days" is that many assumed it was written as a response to Cindy's July 3 blog post.  However, as we see here, Casey appears to have originally created the file on July 2, the day before.  Just one of those mysteries.

Hi there - good to see you. That makes sense since that was Cindy's computer. I knew KC had a laptop but for some reason I did not connect hers to the one George gave Cindy. I should have known she would have taken it too.

I had assumed that post was in response to Cindy's myspace post but from this it was written before it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.