April 20, 2024, 02:02:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 707173 times)
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: June 26, 2011, 01:45:49 AM »

I have a question and you guys may even think I have lost my mind but going to ask anyway...
Is it possible that Cindy "KNEW" that Caylee was dead but not the how or where and Casey had her help cover it all up per se ?? I amnot sure that came out right or not ????

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: June 26, 2011, 01:47:11 AM »

The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am. The document was bookmarked and copied to the Evidence\Documents folder. The results of the Metadata Analysis were saved to the same folder.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:FcVm2ZTmUgYJ:blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_computer_report.pdf+casey+anthony+computer+searches&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjxHSuFXzW52qSiYfWRGuathKSP3_YPbaGsS16UeDCTkTB8F0UBGLe5sQU9wFQ5yp64CD-OiciUUCQGqY2Bn1ejE9DDJqnM6zx161_oFIyPrai2859NkWtuZUdinYYzgpLRwKRc&sig=AHIEtbQYDiSXwYSuLmIVrcDIpl_NTHEciQ

Does this make any sense to anyone ???

Cindy Anthony did that in a word document at her office. She must have posted it when she got home or saved it on her home computer from myspace.

Thank you Turbo ! I didn't understand if Cindy was able to use her home comp to access her work comp. That is what was confusing me.
Was she saving a copy of Kc diary of days?

I did not realize the computer that KC was using was the one Cindy was given as a gift, so evidently KC wrote this and posted it later. Desi posted in a previous post about how this came about. Thanks Desi........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1362 on: June 26, 2011, 01:48:36 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

at 15:30 is KC mouthing "???? in trouble" or am I just imagining it?   

It's very hard to tell.  But I will say that I've never seen her look so scared and angry.  She's freaked out about something.

I am still a few pages behind, but i did see that and it does look to me that she says "in trouble".  Maybe even "Baez in trouble".  I have watched it a dozen times and still don't know for sure.  She does definitely looked scared imo.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: June 26, 2011, 01:49:05 AM »

The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am. The document was bookmarked and copied to the Evidence\Documents folder. The results of the Metadata Analysis were saved to the same folder.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:FcVm2ZTmUgYJ:blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_computer_report.pdf+casey+anthony+computer+searches&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjxHSuFXzW52qSiYfWRGuathKSP3_YPbaGsS16UeDCTkTB8F0UBGLe5sQU9wFQ5yp64CD-OiciUUCQGqY2Bn1ejE9DDJqnM6zx161_oFIyPrai2859NkWtuZUdinYYzgpLRwKRc&sig=AHIEtbQYDiSXwYSuLmIVrcDIpl_NTHEciQ

Does this make any sense to anyone ???

Cindy Anthony did that in a word document at her office. She must have posted it when she got home or saved it on her home computer from myspace.

Thank you Turbo ! I didn't understand if Cindy was able to use her home comp to access her work comp. That is what was confusing me.
Was she saving a copy of Kc diary of days?

I did not realize the computer that KC was using was the one Cindy was given as a gift, so evidently KC wrote this and posted it later. Desi posted in a previous post about how this came about. Thanks Desi........

thanks i got all confused when i saw gentiva
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: June 26, 2011, 01:55:33 AM »

I have a question and you guys may even think I have lost my mind but going to ask anyway...
Is it possible that Cindy "KNEW" that Caylee was dead but not the how or where and Casey had her help cover it all up per se ?? I amnot sure that came out right or not ????

I personally have always thought she KNEW.........I don't know if she could accept it or not but anyone who cleans up a car as well as she did which smelled "like a dead body" had been it KNEW...........Her priority when she was sent home from work that day after picking up the car was to 1st-clean car, wash KC's clothes , wash a knife in the car, clean Caylee's doll with a clorox cloth, vacuum it for evidently hours for only one hair to show up then freebreeze it.(and we have no idea what else she did to destroy evidence) 2nd- hunt KC then 3rd - call the police.
The order is all out of reason. 1st think I would have done would have been to call the police because at that point they did not know if KC was alive or dead. Then we have the text message to KC which read something like "call me big problem. SHE KNEW in her heart and I really believe KC told her at some point before LE arrived.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1365 on: June 26, 2011, 01:58:12 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I just watched the Spanish Interview with subtitles that Bozo gave.......I didn't know you could RETIRE from high school What a doofus

http://noticias.terra.com/noticias/jose_baez_el_hombre_tras_casey_anthony/act2896952

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1366 on: June 26, 2011, 02:02:40 AM »

I personally have always thought she KNEW.........I don't know if she could accept it or not but anyone who cleans up a car as well as she did which smelled "like a dead body" had been it KNEW...........Her priority when she was sent home from work that day after picking up the car was to 1st-clean car, wash KC's clothes , wash a knife in the car, clean Caylee's doll with a clorox cloth, vacuum it for evidently hours for only one hair to show up then freebreeze it.(and we have no idea what else she did to destroy evidence) 2nd- hunt KC then 3rd - call the police.
The order is all out of reason. 1st think I would have done would have been to call the police because at that point they did not know if KC was alive or dead. Then we have the text message to KC which read something like "call me big problem. SHE KNEW in her heart and I really believe KC told her at some point before LE arrived.

Something about Cindy has always bugged me...her being a nurse, her being overly controlling, the comment from Casey in jail tapes that she (Casey) never told anyone....I just can't get my brain around it...a person who would presumably really believe a child was alive would not be all over the place as Cindy was the entire time....

O/T sorta...I have dealt with a situation similiar to Casey and Cindy and because I had never known ppl like this my whole life was turned upside down and destroyed in the process also and watched an innocent person get screwed cuz ot it, this I think is partly why this case sucked me in so bad and of course Caylee ! Thankgod my grandchild is alive.

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: June 26, 2011, 02:17:41 AM »

It's very hard to tell.  But I will say that I've never seen her look so scared and angry.  She's freaked out about something.

I am still a few pages behind, but i did see that and it does look to me that she says "in trouble".  Maybe even "Baez in trouble".  I have watched it a dozen times and still don't know for sure.  She does definitely looked scared imo.

At the 23:38 mark see what you think of this. It appears to me that Simms is trying to talk Ashton into something. I almost feel like she is trying to get him to drop the motion he threatened against bozo. Look how he puts his hands up like NO and then watch his facial expressions. They are like the ones when he is fed up in court.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: June 26, 2011, 02:26:04 AM »

Out of everything I have read and heard today, I believe the Motion for Disqualification is exactly the situation which arose this morning.  Not sure how it will play out....we may go right back to business on Monday morning and never know exactly what occurred, but I sure hope some kind of information is forthcoming.  The custodian of records from Gentiva should have some interesting information regarding Cindy's work hours and internet access, at least.  Of course her memory is still not quite right, right?

Cindy will be torn apart in the rebuttal phase by the prosecution. The State has down a masterful job since the outset, I see no reason why that would not continue. Some talking heads say they dropped the ball with Cindy on cross when she testified about searches and work. I say just the opposite. I think the State gave her rope and she hung herself.

The State had her work records and I am sure they are in contact with Gentiva and know all the ins and outs what an employee can and cannot do. That being said, it is probably more effective to show she lied in rebuttal that in cross. This way they can dot all the I's and cross the T's.

As for the searches, how is Cindy going to explain she searched one word and not another when they were searched in sequential order?

I think the State knew that Cindy would do this, a leopard does not change its spots, neither does and Anthony.

She is finished in rebuttal.

If you look at Cindy's timesheet info that was posted on SM a couple of days back - the week "after" the week in question, Cindy actually did take off a couple hours one week - and it "was noted" on the time sheet.  Cindy testified that they didn't put down for a couple hours off.    I'm wondering if this comes out in rebuttal that Cindy will come back and say that she got the week's mixed up?  I could see her doing that....although....then her dates for her "searches" won't coincide with the time off.
She's toast and I can't help but believe she knew she would be toast before she testified...but she did it anyway.

Just as Lee was impeached with his crying now but not crying any of the other times in the past.

I am sure that Gentiva will appreciate the HIPAA violation that they will have to address. I think she really stepped in it. One would guess that all records have been turned over for rebuttal and do not forget that with health care contracts that deal with the govt, one has to certify their timesheets in compliance with policies & procedures. She will rue the day she did this ... it will be proved she lied to protect Casey, but will there be further ramifications.

Compliance issues are no laughing matter and neither are HIPAA violations.

I "knew" when she was testifying about the timesheets that this would cause problems for 'others'.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: June 26, 2011, 02:32:33 AM »

It's very hard to tell.  But I will say that I've never seen her look so scared and angry.  She's freaked out about something.

I am still a few pages behind, but i did see that and it does look to me that she says "in trouble".  Maybe even "Baez in trouble".  I have watched it a dozen times and still don't know for sure.  She does definitely looked scared imo.

At the 23:38 mark see what you think of this. It appears to me that Simms is trying to talk Ashton into something. I almost feel like she is trying to get him to drop the motion he threatened against bozo. Look how he puts his hands up like NO and then watch his facial expressions. They are like the ones when he is fed up in court.

I'm thinking that Baez wanted to get out of there, so he asked Sims to stay behind and cover the depo that Ashton was getting ready to take.  Sims and Ashton would be talking about the upcoming depo.  Sims was seen outside the court house later meeting the deponent.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1370 on: June 26, 2011, 02:37:30 AM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: June 26, 2011, 02:41:33 AM »

Had a serious migraine yesterday and tonight/morning just got caught up with everything but wanted to know if anyone is out there that knows where I can watch Nancy Grace online??  The place that I go to on Youtube..she doesn't have the recent ones posted yet..so anyone up late that can help?? Thanks all my monkey friends and sorry been so quite but you know I'm NOT quite about JUSTICE for CAYLEE!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1372 on: June 26, 2011, 02:44:44 AM »

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1373 on: June 26, 2011, 02:45:35 AM »

Since we're just speculating, I'll throw this out there.  Remember that "thing" Lee had to share with Bozo that he found out from listening to his parents?  I think maybe he heard that GA was going to say that he helped horseface after all.  I think he decided his slutty sister wasn't worth all the CMA chanting and bracelet kissing, and he's had enough.  I think maybe he told Bozo that he would not stand by and let his dad take the fall for something he did not do.  Just speculation...

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1374 on: June 26, 2011, 02:46:44 AM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

Casey gets to be the "POP-TART" today...lol

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: June 26, 2011, 02:47:16 AM »

I don't know if one is leaving or they are negotiating a plea deal. It could be either the way this plays out. The no court reporter when Mason called the side bar makes me think it is an attempt at a plea deal. If they just start back Monday with no explanation we will know that was what it was.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: June 26, 2011, 02:48:14 AM »

Since we're just speculating, I'll throw this out there.  Remember that "thing" Lee had to share with Bozo that he found out from listening to his parents?  I think maybe he heard that GA was going to say that he helped horseface after all.  I think he decided his slutty sister wasn't worth all the CMA chanting and bracelet kissing, and he's had enough.  I think maybe he told Bozo that he would not stand by and let his dad take the fall for something he did not do.  Just speculation...

That is an option too. A good one.

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: June 26, 2011, 02:51:45 AM »

Had a serious migraine yesterday and tonight/morning just got caught up with everything but wanted to know if anyone is out there that knows where I can watch Nancy Grace online??  The place that I go to on Youtube..she doesn't have the recent ones posted yet..so anyone up late that can help?? Thanks all my monkey friends and sorry been so quite but you know I'm NOT quite about JUSTICE for CAYLEE!

I don't know of any but NG/HLN is re-playing in order the court hearings all night so far and will do it again tomorrow , not sure that helps ?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: June 26, 2011, 02:54:21 AM »

Why at this late date is the DT deposing a witness ? And who was it ?
That's most likely what this was all about. Mason is reading a transcript and sees a name mentioned that he knows they don't have on their list of persons to be called.
Backroom fight about allowing this new witness to give testimony.
All these depos were to be done ages ago.
CJBP threatened to sanction Bozo again. But he has to allow this because he is trying to be fair and doesn't want a mistrial. 
Two persons were in the hallway today, Yuri and James Hoover. Their testimony didn't happen today either.

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1379 on: June 26, 2011, 02:54:30 AM »

That is an option too. A good one.
yeah... things that make you go hmmmm...cuz George was seen boohooing and writing for a long time....maybe he is drafting a statement...partial confession as to the part he is going to "claim" to have played in Caylee's death to spare Casey LWOP/Death....its very sick..very twisted...but they have been more twisted than twizzlers from day one...and they seem to have that "one for all" mentality....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.