April 20, 2024, 03:54:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 707181 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: June 26, 2011, 10:24:06 AM »

found the following tweet at :

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

DID Geraldo say they were willing partners?????  Anyone else hear that part???

FL15gatorgirl RT @WhiteSunfire: #caseyanthony geraldo reported that Baez told him that Casey & Lee were willing sex partners & george & cindy thought Lee was Caylees dad

Is this 4 real...or some bag of tricks?

Here is my response to this one....If Baez told Geraldo this he had to get it from Casey and or Lee.....according to my calculations that equals four pos liars....how does one believe anything that comes from any of them. Seems to me they open their mouths and lies just fall out...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: June 26, 2011, 10:26:46 AM »

Just saw a tweet that Nejame is on MSNBC right now. I don't have cable so not sure.

I believe he said he would be on MSNBC at 10am so probably true
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: June 26, 2011, 10:27:17 AM »

MK..if it helps any I am not , for the most part a reasonable, logical thinking adult (so a judge once claimed...lol) however even someone like me can see what she is and Baez also. I doubt there are any real worries with the jury making the right decision for Caylee in the end.
One good thing is the jury don't get to watch the BS on tv that the talking heads are spewing...lol

True, but- who really knows how much info is passed on to the jurors by their people- family, friends.  They are instructed not to discuss the case.  If someone says "Hey, by the way, I heard this...", they aren't discussing the case technically, someone is just making a statement to them.

When the judge asks if they followed his admonitions, I seriously doubt one would stand up and say "Your Honor, my Aunt Yetta said Geraldo was on last night and he said......".

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1463 on: June 26, 2011, 10:27:28 AM »

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation-world/os-casey-anthony-trial-lying-20110625,0,4167920.story

How is truth found in Casey Anthony's avalanche of lies?      Monkey Devil!

On video, she seems to believe her mistruths, expressing anger when confronted by doubt.

"That's what makes a good liar," said Lori Butts, a forensic psychologist from Davie who also holds a law degree and does criminal-case consultations. Such traits are "what makes a psychopath."

She doubts Anthony, 25, is mentally ill, however, because she's too lucid, precise and logical.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: June 26, 2011, 10:29:58 AM »

You're right, the carpet is there next to that dresser or whatever it is I missed that.  I think the difference in color is simply lighting and photography.  IMO, same tile, same carpet, same slider but the photo has definitely been stretched either intentionally or by accident.

That's what I think too. Caylee's legs seemed so much shorter & chunkier in other pictures taken around the time of her disappearance. Ooooh I just thought of something. Remember the party in the garage? There was a table or something? Ping pong maybe? Caylee was standing in one of the pictures that had beads, glasses & plastic cups in it so we were trying to determine if she was actually there at that party or it was the next day. Personally I think Caylee was present at the party. Anyway, anybody have that pic handy of Caylee? If it's a folding table or a ping pong table we can figure out the height. Caylee was standing near it.

I have no way to post these pics but think they may help with the dispute over the one pic ?

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-43.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-59.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-66.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-75.html

I hope these help ? It to me is a better showing how tall she is...

Thank you for these links espresso.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: June 26, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/downloads/304JAR2007.pdf

IF a motion for disqualification was entered today, according to the above link this is how it would be handled:

Florida Rules of Judicial Administration

Rule 2.330 Disqualification of trial judges

In part, these are the requirements:

1. the motion would have to be in writing and signed UNDER OATH by the party or by seperate affidavit.  CASEY went in back with them - did the court reporter?  That may have been to swear her in. 2.330(c)
2. In addition to filing the motion, they have to serve it on the judge. 2.330 (c)
3. 2.330 (e) the motion must be ruled on immediatley - remember JP saying madame court reporter we gotta do something.
4. 2.330 (f) determination in initial motion - the judge has to decide if it is legally sufficient or insufficient and enter an order.

I can see all this happening today, Judge Perry, entering an order that the motion was legally insufficient and court resuming Monday.  That is my theory anyway.

I'm thinking this might be the reason---simply because Geraldo began zeroing in on Judge Perry with full force Friday night when on Bill O'Reilly's show with Juan Williams who was filling in for Bill.  It was as tho Geraldo really had a new mission to attack Judge Perry.  Then, Baez seemed so rude & sure of himself Saturday morning with the judge, it was as though he had given himself permission to be blatantly disrespectful to the Court.  His especially nervy behavior was surprising to me.  And then, in my opinion, Judge Perry appeared really frosted when he told Madam Court Reporter to follow him---there was someting he had to do.  Only my opinion and my interpretation of events, but my favorite so far.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: June 26, 2011, 10:34:33 AM »

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

DID Geraldo say they were willing partners?????  Anyone else hear that part???

FL15gatorgirl RT @WhiteSunfire: #caseyanthony geraldo reported that Baez told him that Casey & Lee were willing sex partners & george & cindy thought Lee was Caylees dad

That is disgusting.  Imagine doinking your brother for fun.   In any case, if true, which I doubt, how does it go from Lee and she willing sex partners, to George having his penis in her mouth???????????????????  I guess it is not illegal to boink your sister?  Disgusting.
  Well I don't believe for a minute about George or the theory of the crime.  But I have to say--Lee is a little off the wall when it comes to KC the memorial service  we all know he was talking to KC and I don't think he was that close to Caylee -so he did it with KC or wanted to-she problay tried to turn him on-just feel like there is something there   family is truly off the wall--but I cant help still feeling sorry for them I think George and Cindy loved Caylee-but not enough to keep her away from the evil one---and they knew she was evil
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: June 26, 2011, 10:34:54 AM »

Another fool......I didn't watch BOR so I don't know if this is true, but I will watch the re-run

I heard this on Bill O'Reilly

He said, he had a conversation with the judge..

Ofcourse he had lunch with DT..

WE should find a transcript OF THE SHOW and send it to the local media,,

I have a feeling that he is trying for a mistrial for his BFF JB..............

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6759324

Does he really think WE believe JP would lower himself to have a conversation with Whorealdo (metaphorically and physically LOL)

Geraldo:(on elevator) Judge do you think she is guilty?
HJP: I think you are a dope
Geraldo: Are you trying to hurt my butt buddy bozo?
HJP: I think you are a dope
Geraldo: What can I do to help bozo?
HJP: Put him in an insane asylum before he hurts himself or someone else.

Monkey Devil!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: June 26, 2011, 10:36:01 AM »

Well..whatever this legal issue was..the judge was certain it would be resolved by 8:30 Monday morning..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: June 26, 2011, 10:37:18 AM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/downloads/304JAR2007.pdf

IF a motion for disqualification was entered today, according to the above link this is how it would be handled:

1. the motion would have to be in writing and signed UNDER OATH by the party or by seperate affidavit.  CASEY went in back with them - did the court reporter?  That may have been to swear her in. 2.330(c)
2. In addition to filing the motion, they have to serve it on the judge. 2.330 (c)
3. 2.330 (e) the motion must be ruled on immediatley - remember JP saying madame court reporter we gotta do something.
4. 2.330 (f) determination in initial motion - the judge has to decide if it is legally sufficient or insufficient and enter an order.

I can see all this happening today, Judge Perry, entering an order that the motion was legally insufficient and court resuming Monday.  That is my theory anyway.

But then what because he is the chief judge? I really think Judge Perry has been fair and impartial. He always speaks about the rights of Casey.
I do too and the attorney filing the motion has to certify that the motion and clients assertions are  made in good faith. However, there is a time limit for filing this motion and if they missed it when the opprotunity arose, they lost it.  Like I said, I don't think it will work and I think things will be back to normal on Monday but I have pretty much convinced myself this is what happened. It fits. 

It fits.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: June 26, 2011, 10:40:08 AM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html
Thank you for posting this.  I never caught the glimpses of KC in the holding cell.  Great job to that reporter!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1471 on: June 26, 2011, 10:40:52 AM »

Just cause I think she deserves a little pain (well, a lot actually) for murdering her daughter.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/web_links/060210-Casey-Anthony-spill-caught-on-video

Monkey Devil!     Monkey Devil!     Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: June 26, 2011, 10:42:13 AM »

DID Geraldo say they were willing partners?????  Anyone else hear that part???

That is disgusting.  Imagine doinking your brother for fun.   In any case, if true, which I doubt, how does it go from Lee and she willing sex partners, to George having his penis in her mouth???????????????????  I guess it is not illegal to boink your sister?  Disgusting.

And if true, that somehow diminishes your capacity to know that kiling your child is wrong, and duct taping your child's mouth is wrong, and dumping your loving child in a swamp is wrong?????  

I cannot stand these people. They probably have all kinds of people spreading this crap to lean on the court to allow it in. They'll do anything to derail the case. I just don't get it. It's as if Casey can be compared to Manson with his undevoted followers. Edit.  MB

Maybe in all actuality it was Cindy who did something to Caylee, I mean after all, according to Baez's opening statement, both George and Lee were sexually assaulting Casey, she must have been "hot stuff" in that house, leaving Cindy an abandoned middle aged, rejected woman.

Rather than have Casey destroy Lee or George, she decided to destroy little defenseless honey pot, Casey.  She could come and go at work whenever she wanted and still have it appear she was at work- good cover!

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 11:15:15 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: June 26, 2011, 10:43:37 AM »

You're right, the carpet is there next to that dresser or whatever it is I missed that.  I think the difference in color is simply lighting and photography.  IMO, same tile, same carpet, same slider but the photo has definitely been stretched either intentionally or by accident.

That's what I think too. Caylee's legs seemed so much shorter & chunkier in other pictures taken around the time of her disappearance. Ooooh I just thought of something. Remember the party in the garage? There was a table or something? Ping pong maybe? Caylee was standing in one of the pictures that had beads, glasses & plastic cups in it so we were trying to determine if she was actually there at that party or it was the next day. Personally I think Caylee was present at the party. Anyway, anybody have that pic handy of Caylee? If it's a folding table or a ping pong table we can figure out the height. Caylee was standing near it.

I have no way to post these pics but think they may help with the dispute over the one pic ?

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-43.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-59.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-66.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-75.html

I hope these help ? It to me is a better showing how tall she is...

Thank you for these links espresso.

Your very welcome, to me they show she isn't as tiny as she appears in the last video with her great grandpa....btwn the dining chair, doorknob and kitchen counters shows she can reach the door handle of the glass doors...to me anyway.

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: June 26, 2011, 10:45:01 AM »

Flying by to drop this off. Evening, all!  Here's a pic that clearly shows the child-proof door knobs were indeed on the inside of Caylee's room http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-51.html?tag=page;next Pic #51, look at the back of her door. Why would you do that????

WOW...........that is illegal - The Dept. of Children's services would have a fit over that. My guess is they left the baby in that room, closed the door and she could not get out. I can see KC doing that so she could sit on the computer and text.
I didn't know it was illegal??!!  When my oldest was little, she refused time out.  Wouldn't sit in the chair, wouldn't stay in her room.  She absolutely hated to be away from people.  Our solution to "time out" was we turned the door knob around so that we could lock the door from the outside.  Now by no means did she stay in there but minutes, like a time out, but I will tell you this...I only had to do it once.  When she had to go to time out in her room, I never had to lock that door again.  She willingly sat there with the door open.  Think she used if for time out or for sinister reasons??  JMO
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: June 26, 2011, 10:46:48 AM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html
Thank you for posting this.  I never caught the glimpses of KC in the holding cell.  Great job to that reporter!
  thanks I enjoyed that
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: June 26, 2011, 10:48:58 AM »

But then what because he is the chief judge? I really think Judge Perry has been fair and impartial. He always speaks about the rights of Casey.
I do too and the attorney filing the motion has to certify that the motion and clients assertions are  made in good faith. However, there is a time limit for filing this motion and if they missed it when the opprotunity arose, they lost it.  Like I said, I don't think it will work and I think things will be back to normal on Monday but I have pretty much convinced myself this is what happened. It fits. 

It fits.

Could be some merit to it.

If Mason wants out, and he is in fact recieving treatment for prostate cancer, the judge may let him go.  Guess we'll know Monday if we see Finnel at the desk with chummy pants.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: June 26, 2011, 10:57:06 AM »

Just cause I think she deserves a little pain (well, a lot actually) for murdering her daughter.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/web_links/060210-Casey-Anthony-spill-caught-on-video

Monkey Devil!     Monkey Devil!     Monkey Devil!

Im sure she played that as far as she could...poor me...if you didn't have these cuffs on me! 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: June 26, 2011, 10:57:43 AM »

Flying by to drop this off. Evening, all!  Here's a pic that clearly shows the child-proof door knobs were indeed on the inside of Caylee's room http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-51.html?tag=page;next Pic #51, look at the back of her door. Why would you do that????

WOW...........that is illegal - The Dept. of Children's services would have a fit over that. My guess is they left the baby in that room, closed the door and she could not get out. I can see KC doing that so she could sit on the computer and text.
I didn't know it was illegal??!!  When my oldest was little, she refused time out.  Wouldn't sit in the chair, wouldn't stay in her room.  She absolutely hated to be away from people.  Our solution to "time out" was we turned the door knob around so that we could lock the door from the outside.  Now by no means did she stay in there but minutes, like a time out, but I will tell you this...I only had to do it once.  When she had to go to time out in her room, I never had to lock that door again.  She willingly sat there with the door open.  Think she used if for time out or for sinister reasons??  JMO

Good job, ISpy!!!

Why would someone do that, hmmm...?  

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: June 26, 2011, 10:58:05 AM »

Does anyone remember off the top of their head the "date" the gas cans were stolen?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10200.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.