April 23, 2024, 03:38:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 707420 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: June 26, 2011, 12:44:12 PM »

::snipping2::

If Mason wants out, and he is in fact recieving treatment for prostate cancer, the judge may let him go.  Guess we'll know Monday if we see Finnel at the desk with chummy pants.

chummy pants   LMAO

re - locking child into bedroom at night, I think is pretty common - if you're normal and do it for the right reason.  My granddaughter was an escape artist & at Caylee's age got out my son's double locked front door & storm door at 2:00 a.m. one morning, walked next door to my house. Scared the chit out of all of us. He was single and even though he still was using a monitor in her room in case she called out to him in the night, he didn't hear her.

She's 11 now & he's still single if anyone sane is interested.

Let's see, has his own home, adores his daughter, raised a kid all by himself (still is) I don't think he needs you to find him anyone LOL  I'll bet they're lining up at the door - he is just focused on his little girl right now!  In my book - he's a keeper!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: June 26, 2011, 12:44:56 PM »

Mornin

Sorry if this has been brought up Its new to me.

Lee had a serious breakdown as he left court after his last testimony. Cindy trembling when she leaves.
The hinkeymeter explains here
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/24/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-062411/

The Defense tried to put out there that Lee has some deep, dark secret as to why he was sobbing so much on the witness stand because he was not allowed to be or told that Casey was giving birth to Caylee. However, the Defense never asked the obvious question.

Could it just be that Lee has psychological problems? Could he simply have emotional issues or an actually medical affliction? Something just seems to be off about him and it might be a medical issue, not that he is some kind of molesterlike the Defense would have you believe.
IIRC Cindy said that Lee was never right after having a problem with a reaction of some sort of medication. But that is coming from my memory, which at times is forgetful like Cindy's recall. I'm sure smarter monkeys than me know if this is true or not.

JSM, wasn't it accutane, an acne medicine?    I don't see anything about the side effects of that making you a titty baby.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: June 26, 2011, 12:45:52 PM »

Lee Anthony Cries Only For the Jury; Not for Caylee
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/06/lee-anthony-cries-only-for-jury-not-for.html

This guy has been on the stand for three years and has only giggled and laughed and scratched.  He never cried until there was a jury present

ok now My Opinion...
I think maybe Lee was faking now.. remember cindy broke down and went in the restroom? maybe to fake the loud wailing? maybe lee was told to do this breakdown? that would make more sense that his parents did not acknowledge his behavior- they were all lying so they were acting Odd.

I really favor Peters blog so maybe he is right? see the pic on there of casey holding caylee. doesnt seem caylee was born a month early.IMO
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: June 26, 2011, 12:47:07 PM »

If Mason wants out, and he is in fact recieving treatment for prostate cancer, the judge may let him go.  Guess we'll know Monday if we see Finnel at the desk with chummy pants.
chummy pants   LMAO

re - locking child into bedroom at night, I think is pretty common - if you're normal and do it for the right reason.  My granddaughter was an escape artist & at Caylee's age got out my son's double locked front door & storm door at 2:00 a.m. one morning, walked next door to my house. Scared the chit out of all of us. He was single and even though he still was using a monitor in her room in case she called out to him in the night, he didn't hear her.

She's 11 now & he's still single if anyone sane is interested.

Let's see, has his own home, adores his daughter, raised a kid all by himself (still is) I don't think he needs you to find him anyone LOL  I'll bet they're lining up at the door - he is just focused on his little girl right now!  In my book - he's a keeper!

So true.  But did you know there are a lot of Casey Lites out there??   

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: June 26, 2011, 12:47:17 PM »

Maybe Sat. morning is sealed because the Judge does not want witnesses to know all that he is planning to do to Baez when this trial is over.
ITA Anna.
Also the media. I think Baez is finished as a lawyer.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: June 26, 2011, 12:48:21 PM »

It appears that neither the prosecution or the defence will ask Lee the "obvious" question.  Why?

Janet

Hi Janet,

I think because he will say no
they got shot down by George he said no, can he turn around now and say he lied 
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: June 26, 2011, 12:49:41 PM »

Maybe Sat. morning is sealed because the Judge does not want witnesses to know all that he is planning to do to Baez when this trial is over.
ITA Anna.
Also the media. I think Baez is finished as a lawyer.

I bet he never listens to anything the other part of his team tries to tell him. thats one reason he failed, thats IMO while his team looks LAZY and does not help until he yells because he acts like he dont need any.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: June 26, 2011, 12:51:28 PM »

Looking through some pictures this morning (ISpy!), I found a few of interest.

Does Caylee appear to have a bruise under her left eye or is it me?

And- how about here:

YES

and hard to tell

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: June 26, 2011, 12:53:31 PM »

Throw them all in the pokey- noise pollution- we're tired of hearing their voices, someone call EPA!

The whole lot of them have done nothing but try to sabotage this trial.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: June 26, 2011, 12:53:50 PM »

This article speculates that Rivera might be part of the Saturday problem.
Attorneys in Casey Anthony trial decline to discuss early court recess
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?articleid=1348028&srvc=news&position=recent
We can only hope.   

Geraldo Rivera is a putz. He was on FOX News last night with Judge Jeanine Pirro and when intereviewed about what ahppened in the court, he said he slept though it and never went. Gee Geraldo, is getting up at 7 AM to much work for you to do these days?

Want to know how wrong Geralso has been in the past? He got it wrong with Natalee Holloway and finally came around to SM. What a track record Geraldo.

Scared Monkey’s Welcomes Bill O’Reilly & Geraldo Rivera to the Fold as they Finally Embrace the Aruba Boycott and Date Rape in Natalee Holloway Disappearance

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/16/scared-monkeys-welcomes-bill-oreilly-geraldo-rivera-to-the-fold-as-they-finally-embrace-the-aruba-boycott-and-date-rape-in-natalee-holloway-disappearance/

Why hasn't anyone asked Lee on the stand if he molested Casey? That would put an end to Bozo's making a big deal of Lee not knowing about the shower or confirmation of pg.  I don't think that is what the legal matter is about. I don't think it is appropriate for Bozo to have conversations with a "gossip" reporter like Rivera. I don't care of they are acquaintances or not.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: June 26, 2011, 12:54:28 PM »

Mornin

Sorry if this has been brought up Its new to me.

Lee had a serious breakdown as he left court after his last testimony. Cindy trembling when she leaves.
The hinkeymeter explains here
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/24/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-062411/

The Defense tried to put out there that Lee has some deep, dark secret as to why he was sobbing so much on the witness stand because he was not allowed to be or told that Casey was giving birth to Caylee. However, the Defense never asked the obvious question.

Could it just be that Lee has psychological problems? Could he simply have emotional issues or an actually medical affliction? Something just seems to be off about him and it might be a medical issue, not that he is some kind of molesterlike the Defense would have you believe.
IIRC Cindy said that Lee was never right after having a problem with a reaction of some sort of medication. But that is coming from my memory, which at times is forgetful like Cindy's recall. I'm sure smarter monkeys than me know if this is true or not.

I'm thinking Accutane..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: June 26, 2011, 12:56:19 PM »

Because they can only CROSS examine on what was just asked of the witness.

George was directly asked in the prosecution phase in response to Baez' opening statement allegations if he had ever sexually abused Casey?

Why was Lee not directly asked in the prosecution phase in response to Baez' opening statement allegations if he had ever sexually abused Casey?

Janet

I don't know but the more they dwell on and discuss something, the more fixed it becomes in the minds of the jurors.  Both GA and LA are cleared from paternity by the standard DNA tests so seems that should be sufficient.  Opening statements are not evidence.

Nor is Casey's allegation from her own mouth evidence...just because she claims it doesnt make it so, especially from a pathological liar.   I wish talkheads would get this straight in their drama mama brains!   She can lie about this just as easily as she lies about everything else.   No witness has come forward PRIOR to state that her father molested her once never mind chronically, her allegations about her brother were vague to two ex boyfriends with similar timing of desperation as well as there is no documentation that she ever sought counseling or medical assistance due to any of her allegations.   It is amazing to me that no one during this case is speaking to just how many claims are made of this sort that are NOT true every dang day.  It just so happens Casey fits the bill of the type of person that wouldnt think twice about making such a false claim, one that is an attention seeker whom is totally self-absorbed & cares less about who they hurt or what damage they do so long as they get the attention, sympathy or whatever else it is being sought.

Regardless, her allegations do not rise to the level of chronic & no excuse for why she would murder her own child.   It is an insult to all victims for anyone to think that being molested leads to killing innocent people.   Casey isnt claiming that she killed her father or brother due to abuse nor did she claim that she was protecting her daughter from being abused herself (also lame in reality).   The defense isnt asking the question directly because it would force Casey to take the stand & we already have Tony's testimony during proffer that would come in to state that Casey NEVER claimed her father molested her & what she did say about Lee is vague as well as while would be perceived as inappropriate doesnt rise to the level of molestation as they are trying to claim it to be.   Her jail letters are also vague regarding Lee & "maybe my father too" is a total fabrication designed to do exactly what we are seeing today as part of her defense...a total designed set up.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: June 26, 2011, 12:56:44 PM »

Had a serious migraine yesterday and tonight/morning just got caught up with everything but wanted to know if anyone is out there that knows where I can watch Nancy Grace online??  The place that I go to on Youtube..she doesn't have the recent ones posted yet..so anyone up late that can help?? Thanks all my monkey friends and sorry been so quite but you know I'm NOT quite about JUSTICE for CAYLEE!
omg i feel you sister monkey

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: June 26, 2011, 12:56:52 PM »

I think Cheeky Monkey nailed it with the Motion for Disqualification, and Whorealdo's actions further support this.  He is whining on behalf of his buttbuddy .  I do seem to recall that Lee had a severe physical reaction to the drug Accutane which was given for cystic acne problems some years back (and I believe is still on the market?) but some Monkeys have advanced the opinion that is may have some form of autism (Asperger's Syndrome?)  When this all began he was parking cars for a living at "events" around Orlando -- wonder when this employment ended?  But at this point I am also wondering about a consensual sexual relationship between Lee and ICA -  which leads to the question of who might have been the molester vs the molestee?  That's unbelievably gross to even consider but he did in fact look more like a jilted lover than a sorrowful brother.  Casey leaves her mark on everyone associated with her, particularly those of the male persuasion.  Can't wait till Monday - it will be funny if everyone is completely wrong on what's going on.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: June 26, 2011, 12:58:07 PM »

Here's what I think, the photo with the sliding door is Caylee but the photo was manipulated/stretched to make her look taller so that the jurors would MORE believe she got out and drowned in the pool by accident.  Stretching is something they could say they did by accident and didn't intentionally mean to misconstrue.

Klass, what are your thoughts on the light switch above the black cabinet.  In the picture with the girl, the cabinet is up close to the light switch....in the picture of the inside of the house, there is a major difference in how far up the cabinet comes with respect to the light switch. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: June 26, 2011, 12:59:23 PM »

Do you guys think Caylee looks like Cindy?  Some of the moms in my mommy group thinks that Casey was so angry with her mother she took it out on Caylee not just because she was a convenient target or to get back at her mother because Cindy loved Caylee so much - but because Caylee & Cindy look so much alike.  Caylee was more like a daughter to Cindy then Casey was hmmmm  Maybe a little but I don't see it like they do.  What say ye?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: June 26, 2011, 01:02:00 PM »

IMO I don't think it matters if Judge Perry has scolded the defense.  First of all he's only done if when they've deserved it.  

And second of all, he's also HELPED them - repeatedly.  He's constantly schooled Baez on how to be a lawyer to keep him on the right track.  He's also stopped both Baez and Sims when they've cracked open a door and told them to be very careful with the direction in which they were going with a witness... that Ashton was fixing to stomp/drive through any crack they opened.  He's done it to the point where one day this week I remember he finally stopped and said, oh well that's NOT my job (to warn them).  

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 01:15:12 PM by klaasend » Logged

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: June 26, 2011, 01:02:56 PM »

Here's what I think, the photo with the sliding door is Caylee but the photo was manipulated/stretched to make her look taller so that the jurors would MORE believe she got out and drowned in the pool by accident.  Stretching is something they could say they did by accident and didn't intentionally mean to misconstrue.

Klass, what are your thoughts on the light switch above the black cabinet.  In the picture with the girl, the cabinet is up close to the light switch....in the picture of the inside of the house, there is a major difference in how far up the cabinet comes with respect to the light switch. 

It appears that the desk may have been up against that wall at one time- IF that is the sliding glass door behind Caylee to the right.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: June 26, 2011, 01:03:55 PM »

Could be that furniture got moved around.  Could the furniture on the left in this photo have been moved to the right of the sliding door where that other piece is?

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: June 26, 2011, 01:05:18 PM »

That's my job should be  ... that's NOT my job, if someone wants to edit my prior post.

If I could just be afforded the edit option, I promise never to bother Klaas/mods again. 

signed,
Janet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.