April 24, 2024, 01:19:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 707781 times)
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: June 26, 2011, 02:17:47 PM »

Beth, only that one. Most of the picture/visions I had had occur around tragedy or very strong emotion. One was concerning a small girl that was missing in our town.  That one turned out well.  She was found in the house that I 'saw.' It was a neighbors house left unlocked and she could not get out. Little thing was in there for two days.  Others involved deaths by accident or suicide.
Thanks for asking.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: June 26, 2011, 02:24:28 PM »

Not meaning to bring up the sliding door photo again.. but I noticed something after reading this post:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10873.msg1412444#msg1412444

I think there are two version of that one photo going around..

Version A - This is one that I have noticed in these threads but haven't seen this version in the media recently. I don't know where it originally came from but this is the link to it http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i367/luvinlife941/cayleereal.jpg

Version B - I have found linked here a lot in the past few days and I had seen it on a slide show or two on some media outlets. It looks like Caylee is more thin and narrow than in Version A. (It looks like the photo has been skewed.)

Here I have done a comparison of the two.. both have the top of her hand and the bottom of her foot on the same line.. then I superimposed B (With a WHITE outline) onto A. You can see with her whole right side it doesnt match up.. since the two versions don't match up at that point.

I think the misunderstanding could have been what has been shown and linked to by the media in recent days.. because if Version A was showed in court, I don't think it has been skewed.

I hope this helps clear up some confusion.

Version B has the cloned sneaker I think IMO still altered

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: June 26, 2011, 02:28:12 PM »

Does anyone remember off the top of their head the "date" the gas cans were stolen?

6/24/08

Thank you.  I was thinking that maybe the gate was left open by KC and Tony when they broke into the shed and stole the gas cans.  Guess not.  Thanks, again.

I don't even think I believe that story. First KC did not have KEYS to the sheds or the gates. So how would she have opened them or how would Caylee open it? We are to believe that Caylee was a lock picker too and did all that then put the ladder up and drown in the pool? NOT...........Cindy has given about 3 or 4 different dates for that so I believe it was something she made up to cover for KC in case they did find Caylee's body. Not to mention some  of the dates were long after Caylee was dead until she found out the dates the police had.

Tony broke into the shed - he testified to that.

Oh, I know they broke into the shed. What I am saying is I don't think I believe the story Cindy told about the gate being open and the pool ladder being up. I think she made that up after the fact.

I do also. 

Trying to deflect suspicion from the household members. 

Some irresponsible person came into their yard and left the gate open and the pool ladder up.

HOW would Cindy KNOW to make the gate and the ladder an issue?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: June 26, 2011, 02:29:07 PM »

Many times casey told cindy and her multiple boyfriends that Caylee was with the nanny. Where was Caylee all these times? I'm sure some of the times she told her boyfriends, Caylee was with cindy but what about the times she told cindy that Caylee was with the nanny? This has bothered me since I started watching the trial, since I didn't follow it before then.
I'm seeing what happened just as the jury is, for the first time. JMO casey is guilty. I feel like the day george caught casey with the gas cans, Caylee was in the trunk, casey got pissed at george over the gas cans and dumped Caylee after she left.

Sorry if this has been answered before.  Ran to the drugstore to do my 'grocery shopping' and am a few pages behind again.

From what I remember ICA really didn't go 'clubbing' till she started hanging out w/Tony & friends.  Up until then, her group would have parties their apts/houses & she would bring Caylee who would be put to sleep & stay asleep w/all their noise.  Wonder how she accomplished that?  (sarcastic alert)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: June 26, 2011, 02:30:44 PM »

Casey went over to Jesse's when she was preganant. Richard Grund was told that she wasn't pregnant, it was some woman's problem. lol
She hooped Jesse and the Grunds. They thought they were grandparents. Maybe.
They really didn't buy it and Jesse had a paternity test.
The Grunds babysat Caylee alot and probably contributed in the way of buying things for the baby so that Cindy & George didn't have to.
BTW, where is Jesse ? Why hasn't he been called ? He spoke to Casey the day of the alleged " drowning " at about 4 pm. 

I also don't understand why Tony Lazaro wasn't called by the prosecution.

Tony was called by the prosecution early on...more than once...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: June 26, 2011, 02:33:09 PM »

Many times casey told cindy and her multiple boyfriends that Caylee was with the nanny. Where was Caylee all these times? I'm sure some of the times she told her boyfriends, Caylee was with cindy but what about the times she told cindy that Caylee was with the nanny? This has bothered me since I started watching the trial, since I didn't follow it before then.
I'm seeing what happened just as the jury is, for the first time. JMO casey is guilty. I feel like the day george caught casey with the gas cans, Caylee was in the trunk, casey got pissed at george over the gas cans and dumped Caylee after she left.

I have always felt she dumped her right after that George incident with the gas cans. He said once there were a lot of clothes in the trunk and then that just went away. I think she had her in the garbage bags in the laundry bag with clothes over it where it didn't look suspicious to him at the time. I think she got so scared she was caught, she went right down the street and dumped her.

If GA would just tell the damn truth about that incident I believe the entire time line would be solved.

Agree...I think the trash bags and clothes were to "hide" the bag with the body in the trunk, and after George scaring her about going into the trunk, KC drove down the street and around the corner and dumped out Caylee....LITERALLY the "first available spot".

This has always been my theory as well..I don't think she could get rid of Caylee fast enough after almost getting caught by George...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: June 26, 2011, 02:33:31 PM »

I know I borrowed "testilying" from a comment someone made on a site - LOVE IT...........now I have a 2nd new word "Scamthonys".  I'm still laughing!

LOVE it!

testilyingtes·ti·ly·ing, v.intr. 1.  To make a statement under oath; submit testimony.  See "Anthony family".

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: June 26, 2011, 02:38:54 PM »

Casey went over to Jesse's when she was preganant. Richard Grund was told that she wasn't pregnant, it was some woman's problem. lol
She hooped Jesse and the Grunds. They thought they were grandparents. Maybe.
They really didn't buy it and Jesse had a paternity test.
The Grunds babysat Caylee alot and probably contributed in the way of buying things for the baby so that Cindy & George didn't have to.
BTW, where is Jesse ? Why hasn't he been called ? He spoke to Casey the day of the alleged " drowning " at about 4 pm. 

BBM
That is the reason IMO that she lied about the due date.  She got pregnant in December..but didn't start 'dating' Jesse till January.  But, Rev. Grund 'picked' up that she was further along than she was saying.

Kat Gram ..Not sure why he hasn't ..he could at attest to 'motive'. ..in regards to them having 'problems' about him loving/showing more attention to Caylee than her.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: June 26, 2011, 02:46:12 PM »

yesterday AM

Casey looks at computer, Bozo dissapointed, Mason Eyeing Bozo like hes supid IMO
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: June 26, 2011, 02:47:03 PM »

I thought that she was about three months along when she was with Jesse.
Did they even have a relationship then ? 
Did this chick ever have a guy come to the front door to go on a date or am I old ?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: June 26, 2011, 02:51:15 PM »

I really want to try to figure out what the deal is with LEE.

In the past he broke up with Mallory or she did because he was covering for casey.

This may have been posted before - its a post re Mallorys Mom rumored to be posting on Craigslist.

reference link..
http://basementdwellers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=caylee&action=display&thread=173

If Mallory is normal why would she be with Lee?

seems if the post above was Jody parkers then she felt STRONGLY that casey already killed caylee in OCT 08.
Woow, before Caylee's body was found.
She knew at that time what kc is.....
Well good for her for writing this.

Tks for the post....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: June 26, 2011, 02:52:10 PM »

when Sindy testified about Caylee's playhouse she said that her and Lee had purchased it.  I found that a little odd at the time, considering horseface had a great job as an event planner. (snark)  We know George is allergic to work, so he probably never contributed to anything monetarily.  Sindy knew horseface wasn't working.  Just another tidbit to prove it. 

So, after the latest round of testilying (love that new word!) by the Scamthonys I do believe that we may have our answer as to why no father was ever named for Caylee.  Why these lazy money-grabbing thieving manipulators never went after the sperm donor for money, support, or even for horseface to get a weekend or two "off" by dumping her baby with the no-named sperm donor so she could go party or whore around. She told them Lee was the daddy, whether he was or not. 

Yes O4Bull..I heard that also.  ICA was supposed to buy the cake..that was her contribution.  lol  However, Shirley (Cindy's mother) was there and left her purse out (shame on her) so ICA stole a check to buy the cake.  We only know that because Shirley said that in her 'interview' that was taped.

Wonder how many other 'guests' ICA stole from?  

Some really smart monkey put another piece of the puzzle together for me..wish I could remember who, because I am eternally grateful.  It has really bugged me all along that this family had a boatload of 'secrets' and went through everything I could think of  as to what it could possibly be...and after I read that post, that it was CASEY...it all fell into place for me.  We will NEVER know how evil she was throughout her life, but IMO someone doesn't commit murder as their first crime.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: June 26, 2011, 02:53:19 PM »

yesterday AM

Casey looks at computer, Bozo dissapointed, Mason Eyeing Bozo like hes supid IMO

To bad the monitor didn't fall over, then we could of seen maybe.
Just got to wait till tomorrow.

Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: June 26, 2011, 02:53:28 PM »

Mornin

Sorry if this has been brought up Its new to me.

Lee had a serious breakdown as he left court after his last testimony. Cindy trembling when she leaves.
The hinkeymeter explains here
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/24/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-062411/

The Defense tried to put out there that Lee has some deep, dark secret as to why he was sobbing so much on the witness stand because he was not allowed to be or told that Casey was giving birth to Caylee. However, the Defense never asked the obvious question.

Could it just be that Lee has psychological problems? Could he simply have emotional issues or an actually medical affliction? Something just seems to be off about him and it might be a medical issue, not that he is some kind of molesterlike the Defense would have you believe.

I do not believe that he molested his sister, in spite of Baez's exploitation..  

It's very possible he is is feeling deep regret that he wasn't more alert/attentive to the welfare of his niece, the serious behavioral problems of his sister.  Sort of as family members or close friends always feel when one of their own commits suicide---everyone close to that person carries a lifetime feeling of grief, guilt, [ even tho not deserved ], and deep down feel  that if perhaps they had been more observant, etc., then they could have helped /been there for the person / could have prevented it somehow.  Also, I think Lee is a natural caretaker sort of a person by nature.  Possibly for the parents' convenience sake, was probably made to feel responsible for Casey's behavior when he was at an early age---a mini-parent & babysitter.... Much of this is deep regret for his being absent, I'm thinking.  I hope he is under some sort of psychological counseling, as his behavior at the Caylee memorial was bizarre as well.

Just perhaps Lee tried something on Casey like she told Jesse he did- OR perhaps she lied. that is prob the reason he was not included in caylees birth or a part of her life for the 1st year or so of her life? still wierd to me how CAY (caysey) LEE (Lee)
something is defanantly Off

I don't know.  I never really followed too closely (hey I'm in my 40s with a 2 year old) until a few months ago.  Within five minutes of seeing Lee on tv, BEFORE the molestation allegations, I got that "vibe" of something quite not right between Lee & Casey.  I haven't been blessed with many talents (LOL) but picking up on things like this is one of them.  I guess it's because I'm an incest survivor. I have never been wrong (honestly) I don't think GA is guilty but there IS something there with Lee.  I'm beginning to think they had a consensual "affair".  When Lee was on that stand crying yes he looked like a big baby BUT IMO he looked like a jealous lover! No matter how you slice & dice it - this is one mixed up family!
Beth, I am a believer in those 'talents' that you describe.
At odd times, pictures flash into my conscienciousness...and I never forget those pictures. My husband was with me many years before he understood my accuracy re those pictures. Two and a half years as I was getting involved with this mess, I SAW Casey seducing her older brother.
I think Lee is emotionally slow.. I doubt in his early teens he had any girlfriends. ~~~Anyway, I don't know how to write further and remain delicate, you know? I understood my picture perfectly then as I do now.

Oh wow................I am one of those who "see pictures" like that too. Many times I really don't like what I see. I know it is a gift to benefit others, but somethings are hard to take. that is why I knew immediately that KC killed Caylee - I could see her facial expression you see inn that jailhouse video - pure rage. Of course that jail house video did not happen until much later, but that is the same rage and face I saw when she was going after Caylee the night she killed her. That is another reason I know she was killed at night and not on the 16th as they are trying to say.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: June 26, 2011, 02:56:49 PM »

I don't believe anybody molested Casey as we heard not one word about any of that until she and Baez thought it up.

Cindy did not search for chloroform any 84 times!  And one of the days she claims a supervisor signed her in, she is logged on for 10 hours.  I believe it is the 17th of March.  Also 10 hours the day before, too.  Now why would a supervisor log her in for 2 hours overtime if it wasn't even allowed???

Like Casey, her family is making this stuff up as they go along.  I just don't believe any of it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: June 26, 2011, 02:56:54 PM »

yesterday AM

To bad the monitor didn't fall over, then we could of seen maybe.
Just got to wait till tomorrow.

Monkey Devil!

I think JP was forced to play into old fart mason to take the day off to get the lies striaght so there wouldnt be a mistrial!

and the monitor prob broke with her lookin at it!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: June 26, 2011, 02:58:04 PM »

Oh gosh, I just thought of something...

Geraldo went on air talking about JBP not letting Baez bring in certain testimony. He sort of bashed the judge, inferring that Baez is looked down on or talked down to by the judge. Geraldo said that Baez was upset bc he's not getting a chance to make his case, not gaining any ground with bringing in the sex abuse allegations, etc. Well, Geraldo said this was said to him over lunch with the Defense team or something like that...right?

Remember, Cindy & George ate lunch with the Defense...while Lee ate alone at a sub shop.

Sooo...were they all discussing the path to take forward knowing that Lee wouldn't go along with this molestation stuff? If so, could they all suffer legal repurcussions bc of faulty testimony? Could Geraldo get in trouble for airing something so defamatory?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: June 26, 2011, 03:00:57 PM »

We do know of one night that Caylee was unaccounted for--the night Casey spent with Ricardo when both she and caylee were sleeping in the same bed with him and when he awoke in the morning, the baby was gone and Casey said she took her to her mother in the middle of the night.

No, she didn't but I don't know where Caylee was.  I think she was drugged and maybe in the trunk of casey's car. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: June 26, 2011, 03:03:21 PM »

I don't know how to show these kind of photos . Some are interesting just for facial expressions. All from Saturday.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.244595475557597.79295.174731405877338
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: June 26, 2011, 03:03:38 PM »

Whose apartment did Casey go to just to take a bath around the time all of this was happening?  Jesse or Ricardo?  Was some old boyfriend--not Tony L.

How did she get so dirty all ofa sudden so as to need an emergency bath?  Handling decomp would be my guess.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.