April 25, 2024, 04:38:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 707912 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: June 26, 2011, 03:05:05 PM »

I still wonder what this is about? was bozo threatning ashton? ashton kept Pointing at Bozo, Mason stayed behind.

calling over court reporter

pointing at bozo

jeff and linda were mad
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: June 26, 2011, 03:07:19 PM »

yesterday AM

Casey looks at computer, Bozo dissapointed, Mason Eyeing Bozo like hes supid IMO

Was this picture taken (captured) after Bozo was denied the opportunity to present the witness, when JA objected?  Was it before Mason approached the judge alone?    To me it looks like Mason is saying...well bozo, you have done it now! I think he felt he had to talk to the judge.  Love to know what was on that computer that has Casey so intensly studing it.  I do not think we will know what the "legal issue" was that delayed the trial.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: June 26, 2011, 03:08:06 PM »

Baez is so stupid!  The Judge has given him far too much leeway to present his unfounded accusations he calls a case.

Isn't there some staggering statistic like one in four or one in five women are molested sexually some time during their lifetime?  And yet they manage not to murder their children.

They should be ashamed to try to say this is the result of molestation because it may cause people to think real victims are like Casey.

I am sure we all know some people who have been abused one way or another and yet none of the ones I know behave as Casey does.

They do, however, get a job and get the heck away as soon as they can unlike Casey.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: June 26, 2011, 03:08:19 PM »

Who is in the picture they are looking at?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=244108232272988&set=a.244108198939658.79058.174731405877338&type=1&theater
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: June 26, 2011, 03:08:57 PM »

Mornin

Sorry if this has been brought up Its new to me.

Lee had a serious breakdown as he left court after his last testimony. Cindy trembling when she leaves.
The hinkeymeter explains here
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/24/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-062411/

The Defense tried to put out there that Lee has some deep, dark secret as to why he was sobbing so much on the witness stand because he was not allowed to be or told that Casey was giving birth to Caylee. However, the Defense never asked the obvious question.

Could it just be that Lee has psychological problems? Could he simply have emotional issues or an actually medical affliction? Something just seems to be off about him and it might be a medical issue, not that he is some kind of molesterlike the Defense would have you believe.

Agree, Red.  And his behavior at the funeral was even more strange.  If he said "CMA" one more time, I thought I would scream.

Yes it wad bizarre. Maybe somethin real dark there ... Hmmm or maybe he is mentally ill.
I remember reading that Lee had been on accutane and suffered severe side effects from it.They can linger for years and alot of those are psychological, emotional and behavioral....
http://www.accutanesideeffects.net/
 ::snipping2::
Depression
Erectile dysfunction (difficulty in maintaining erection)
Violent behavior/aggression
Psychosis (seeing or hearing things that are not real)
Suicidal ideation (rare)
Suicide attempts
 ::snipping2::

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: June 26, 2011, 03:09:47 PM »

yesterday AM

Casey looks at computer, Bozo dissapointed, Mason Eyeing Bozo like hes supid IMO

I think it has something to do with Geraldo's interview Friday night. Saturday morning everybody was talking about it & it was in many online mainstream media articles. Very negative towards Judge Perry & spreading unproven allegations about Lee and George. Again I say, how can Baez believe what Casey insinuates? She's a proven liar. That would mean he has t practiced Good Faith Judgement and has helped to throw many innocent people under the bus.

I think he's in this for the money. He complained about the media with not getting a fair trial, jury selection, etc...yet it's Baez that continuously stayed in the media eye.

Don't forget everyone, his daughter was a media major and she offered to help out with media relations. This sorry azz couldn't manage his finances to save his life. After this, from all the exposure, he may never have to work again! Heaven knows he should loses his license bc it's painfully obvious he doesn't even come close to being a mediocre attorney.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: June 26, 2011, 03:10:11 PM »

And Mason has the hots for Linda.  Tries to touch her and put his hand on her elbow, etc. every chance he gets.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: June 26, 2011, 03:11:40 PM »

BBL. . . when I hope some clever Monkey has this all figured out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: June 26, 2011, 03:12:05 PM »

Whose apartment did Casey go to just to take a bath around the time all of this was happening?  Jesse or Ricardo?  Was some old boyfriend--not Tony L.

How did she get so dirty all ofa sudden so as to need an emergency bath?  Handling decomp would be my guess.

I believe it was Jesse.
Thought she left Caylee's bag there too, but not sure on this.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: June 26, 2011, 03:12:38 PM »

I thought that she was about three months along when she was with Jesse.
Did they even have a relationship then ? 
Did this chick ever have a guy come to the front door to go on a date or am I old ?

I think it was a couple of months that they had been dating before Rev. Grund met ICA & he noticed immediately that she was prego.

Bluez
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: June 26, 2011, 03:14:39 PM »

I still wonder what this is about? was bozo threatning ashton? ashton kept Pointing at Bozo, Mason stayed behind.

calling over court reporter

pointing at bozo

jeff and linda were mad
Bet the tech guy has some juicy stories to tell
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: June 26, 2011, 03:16:35 PM »

Not meaning to bring up the sliding door photo again.. but I noticed something after reading this post:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10873.msg1412444#msg1412444

I think there are two version of that one photo going around..

Version A - This is one that I have noticed in these threads but haven't seen this version in the media recently. I don't know where it originally came from but this is the link to it http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i367/luvinlife941/cayleereal.jpg

Version B - I have found linked here a lot in the past few days and I had seen it on a slide show or two on some media outlets. It looks like Caylee is more thin and narrow than in Version A. (It looks like the photo has been skewed.)

Here I have done a comparison of the two.. both have the top of her hand and the bottom of her foot on the same line.. then I superimposed B (With a WHITE outline) onto A. You can see with her whole right side it doesnt match up.. since the two versions don't match up at that point.

I think the misunderstanding could have been what has been shown and linked to by the media in recent days.. because if Version A was showed in court, I don't think it has been skewed.

I hope this helps clear up some confusion.

Version B has the cloned sneaker I think IMO still altered

in version B it looks like her legs are skinnier than in version A
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: June 26, 2011, 03:17:21 PM »

Whose apartment did Casey go to just to take a bath around the time all of this was happening?  Jesse or Ricardo?  Was some old boyfriend--not Tony L.

How did she get so dirty all ofa sudden so as to need an emergency bath?  Handling decomp would be my guess.

I believe it was Jesse.

Not positive, but I thought she took a shower at Jesse's . She left Caylee's bag at Chris Stutz.... at least that is the way I am remembering it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: June 26, 2011, 03:17:25 PM »

Remember it was LEE who wanted Casey to speak in code and this was when CAYLEE WAS STILL THOUGHT TO BE MISSING.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: June 26, 2011, 03:17:56 PM »

Many times casey told cindy and her multiple boyfriends that Caylee was with the nanny. Where was Caylee all these times? I'm sure some of the times she told her boyfriends, Caylee was with cindy but what about the times she told cindy that Caylee was with the nanny? This has bothered me since I started watching the trial, since I didn't follow it before then.
I'm seeing what happened just as the jury is, for the first time. JMO casey is guilty. I feel like the day george caught casey with the gas cans, Caylee was in the trunk, casey got pissed at george over the gas cans and dumped Caylee after she left.

I have always felt she dumped her right after that George incident with the gas cans. He said once there were a lot of clothes in the trunk and then that just went away. I think she had her in the garbage bags in the laundry bag with clothes over it where it didn't look suspicious to him at the time. I think she got so scared she was caught, she went right down the street and dumped her.

If GA would just tell the damn truth about that incident I believe the entire time line would be solved.

Agree...I think the trash bags and clothes were to "hide" the bag with the body in the trunk, and after George scaring her about going into the trunk, KC drove down the street and around the corner and dumped out Caylee....LITERALLY the "first available spot".

I think she killed her on the 16th and put her in the playhouse until she could figure out what to do. No one was going to go in there since Caylee wasn't home. On the 18th she backs into the garage which I think she moved her into the trunk and it was hard since decomp was already setting in. I would imagine also the bags were used to get her to the car since the bag would have leaked. I think George on the 24th hit a nerve with her to get in the trunk and that is why he got the reaction he did. She quickly dumped Caylee when she left and all the evidence with her thinking it would rid the car of the smell. Several I think have posted this scenario and now it is really making sense with the timeframe.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: June 26, 2011, 03:18:15 PM »

I thought that she was about three months along when she was with Jesse.
Did they even have a relationship then ? 
Did this chick ever have a guy come to the front door to go on a date or am I old ?

JESSE GRUND, CASEY ANTHONY'S EX-FIANCE: Universal Studios, back in January of 2005, working together.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, at some point, your relationship developed into much more than just co-workers. Tell me how that developed. I mean, what was it about her that you were interested in? Why did you find her intriguing?

JESSE GRUND: Well, at the time, I was working as a loss prevention officer, undercover security, just walking around Universal Studios. And I saw this young woman, short, very beautiful, carried herself very professionally, working at one of the Kodak stores, and it was love at first sight. She was definitely my type and we just -- we hit it off and started dating. And next thing you know, I'm falling in love with her. ::snipping2::

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,471424,00.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: June 26, 2011, 03:18:24 PM »

the question would be what did she do with Caylee before she killed her...all those days she said she was at work where was she and where ws Caylee that whole time, 8 plus hours a day
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: June 26, 2011, 03:19:02 PM »

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5046/4medicinebottlesatantho.png
someone in the Anthony home was on medications - these are from evidence photos
so they are not recent medications - several bottles sit on the bathroom counter.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: June 26, 2011, 03:20:38 PM »

I believe it was Jesse.

Not positive, but I thought she took a shower at Jesse's . She left Caylee's bag at Chris Stutz.... at least that is the way I am remembering it...

When did Chris come in the picture.
I can't keep all these guys straight.
Was he the one that kc called after in jail and Chris's parents told him not to talk to kc?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: June 26, 2011, 03:20:46 PM »

I believe it was Jesse.

Taken from Jesse Grunds interview:
 ******snipped*******
 17 EE: Alright. We're in July.
 18 JG: Alright.
 19 EE: Ba-da-boom. July 1st. You said this was a strange day. Tell me about it today.
 20 JG: Uh, 10:15 I received a phone call, I was still alseep, from Casey's cell phone,
 21 uhm, [BLACKED OUT] Uhm, she shows up as CMA in my phone. Uhm, I was still
 22 asleep. Uhm, Casey called me and asked me uhm, "Please, I need a favor."
 23 And I, I uhm, asked her what the favor was. She said, "Well I need to take a
 24 shower before I go to work. I was staying at Tony's but I don't have the key to
 25 get back into his place and uhm, I can't go to my parents' place to take a
 shower." I expecting to see Caylee with her when she came by. I said, "Okay,
 2 fine. You can come over and take a shower."
 Uhm, she arrives at 10:39. Calls
 3 me when she gets to the door. I come open the door for her. She doesn't look
 4 like someone who needs to take a shower. She looks normal, cleaned up. She's
 5 got a bag with her, it looked like it has clothers in it, and went in to take a shower.
 6 Left the door half open, went in and took a shower in my bedroom. I stayed in
 7 the living room, playing a video game, watching television. Uh, and then she
 8 came out and sat around until about twelve o'clock, uhm, watching television with
 9 me. Uhm, at, at some point between when she got out of the shower and twelve
 10 o'clock my roommate arrived home and saw her and met her for the first time.
 11 Uhm, and then she left.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.