April 26, 2024, 11:45:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 708025 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1700 on: June 26, 2011, 04:33:11 PM »

Mizzjay said:

Maybe Lee is somewhere in the background proving him to be a liar on the stand?

---

I had that thought, then read your post. Too funny! Lee in the background with a party hat strapped on and a little dish of ice cream!
It would be so 'Scamthony".

It would be wonderful if Jeff and Linda nailed them on it, if true.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: June 26, 2011, 04:35:23 PM »

Does anyone remember the full name of the jogger that was killed at Blanchard Pk?
That was right before Caylee........right?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: June 26, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »

Not meaning to bring up the sliding door photo again.. but I noticed something after reading this post:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10873.msg1412444#msg1412444

I think there are two version of that one photo going around..

Version A - This is one that I have noticed in these threads but haven't seen this version in the media recently. I don't know where it originally came from but this is the link to it http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i367/luvinlife941/cayleereal.jpg

Version B - I have found linked here a lot in the past few days and I had seen it on a slide show or two on some media outlets. It looks like Caylee is more thin and narrow than in Version A. (It looks like the photo has been skewed.)

Here I have done a comparison of the two.. both have the top of her hand and the bottom of her foot on the same line.. then I superimposed B (With a WHITE outline) onto A. You can see with her whole right side it doesnt match up.. since the two versions don't match up at that point.

I think the misunderstanding could have been what has been shown and linked to by the media in recent days.. because if Version A was showed in court, I don't think it has been skewed.

I hope this helps clear up some confusion.

Version B has the cloned sneaker I think IMO still altered

in version B it looks like her legs are skinnier than in version A

Even in version A, you can see the top of the heel on the left shoe it doubled.
I think Samantha is correct and this was just distortion as someone grabbed it off a screen shot during trial. 

And to me this pic is a non-issue.  This shows a little girl looking through an already opened sliding glass door.  Maybe she's yelling to someone outside? or the precious (sickly bamboo eating) puppies (who the door was really opened for so they could go out and come back in)? ... I smell the stench of Cindy all over that pic ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: June 26, 2011, 04:41:43 PM »

I don't even see how ANY of this major BS about the baby shower is relevant to the defense. So friggen what if Lee wasn't invited? So friggen what if the baby was early? How does any of this advance their theory?
For sure in the anthony/baez braintrust they think there's some big dramatic revelation....well, other than maybe being yet another lie, I do not see their point.  We know almost every detail of the case and I, for the life of me, can't figure out what they think the jury will take from it.

Seems like by now they would all get a clue that the crap that tumbles out of their mouths doesn't just make it fact, the SAO and LE will confirm or deny. This constant lying by the Ants should be dealt with, their shield of "grieving grandparents" has gone past the use-by date. On principle alone they should be charged with perjury and lying to police.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1704 on: June 26, 2011, 04:41:52 PM »

Many times casey told cindy and her multiple boyfriends that Caylee was with the nanny. Where was Caylee all these times? I'm sure some of the times she told her boyfriends, Caylee was with cindy but what about the times she told cindy that Caylee was with the nanny? This has bothered me since I started watching the trial, since I didn't follow it before then.
I'm seeing what happened just as the jury is, for the first time. JMO casey is guilty. I feel like the day george caught casey with the gas cans, Caylee was in the trunk, casey got pissed at george over the gas cans and dumped Caylee after she left.

Sorry if this has been answered before.  Ran to the drugstore to do my 'grocery shopping' and am a few pages behind again.

From what I remember ICA really didn't go 'clubbing' till she started hanging out w/Tony & friends.  Up until then, her group would have parties their apts/houses & she would bring Caylee who would be put to sleep & stay asleep w/all their noise.  Wonder how she accomplished that?  (sarcastic alert)

That is how I see it too...prior to Tony/Fusion Caylee wasn't as much of an obstacle...with her old crowd she simply went and hung out...took the baby along if need be and then put her in a bedroom after "getting her to sleep"..**ahem**...but this didn't work for long nights at Fusion with Tony's crowd...no bedroom to say lights out for Caylee in...so she did what she had to do in her mind...remove the obstacle..in her warped mind she didn't realize there were SOO many other options that didn't involve extinguishing Caylee's tiny lil flame at the tender age of nearly 3...so sad...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1705 on: June 26, 2011, 04:41:58 PM »

I think Samantha is correct and this was just distortion as someone grabbed it off a screen shot during trial. 

And to me this pic is a non-issue.  This shows a little girl looking through an already opened sliding glass door.  Maybe she's yelling to someone outside? or the precious (sickly bamboo eating) puppies (who the door was really opened for so they could go out and come back in)? ... I smell the stench of Cindy all over that pic ...

Thanks.. I didnt mean to bring it all up again but I was looking a post that had the unskewed version and figured I could show that there is a version out there that was unskewed and that its prob the media's version that has the issue.. the court's is probably the one that is ok.

I think its a non-issue and they were including it with those of her getting into the pool just to show that she could get out the door and into the pool on her own. Not that these picts show that since the door could have already been partially opened before the pict and Cindy could've been helping her get into the pool more than was hinted at. (That first step onto the ladder is usually a hard one for kids, we have/had a ladder and pool like that when I was a kid)

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: June 26, 2011, 04:42:00 PM »

To add ... if Caylee were trying to actually go outside in that photo ... her body would be sideways ... putting all her little body weight trying to push that door.  No child at that age (and even older) can open a sliding glass door with just arm strength.  she would have wedged her body in that small opening and pushed her arms against the door and her butt against the door frame if she were trying to get that door opened!  IM very humble O.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: June 26, 2011, 04:43:32 PM »

I think she had stolen her whole life from her friends and family. One of the "talking heads" on TV said if they were investigators in Orlando they would be looking at other murders which took place around any of her associates or people who where a threat to her.

That made me think again back to the UFC counselor Nichole Ganguzza who worked at the place where Cindy went for counseling. That murder has never been solved. There was a computer stolen from a Gonzales woman at that same center.  Cindy stated a counselor told her take Caylee from KC and I have always wondered about that murder at the park with KC went all the time. Nicole Ganguzza was killed June 10 while taking an evening jog at Jay Blanchard Park in East Orlando. Her car was found with the purse in it and so was KC's. Her intial thought may be to blame it on the JBP killer, by telling Lee that she had lost her phone there (after telling LE that she left it on her desk at her Universal office, and by mentioning JBP several times as places that she liked to go with Caylee.

Maybe she was going to plead mental block because she so traumatized by the murder at the hands of a psycho killer or maybe she went after Nichole. There was chloroform used and one of her shoes was still by her car. Mitsubishi convertible. She also had a phone like KC kept talking about having which was never found. Remember that KC told over and over that Caylee disappeared June 9th until the video surfaced from the nursing home.

I don't know why I am back on this tangent,but I have always felt somehow KC was connected to that murder whether by act or insinuation that Caylee met the same fate there. I have often wondered if Caylee saw something connected to it and told it.

You aren't alone on that tangent and don't forget that we really aren't privy to all the crime 'news' in Orlando throughout the years because we don't live there.  That date is very ironic, isn't it?  I am betting the crime rate went down since ICA has been in jail.  lol

Didn't George let it out that 'friends' of ICA would even come to their door demanding ICA pay them back money?  I think it was around the time when George was 'hashing' over with LE as to who had a 'grudge' against ICA & maybe they took Caylee as hostage or something.  All I can think of is these people usually work their way up the crime ladder.....not saying she didn't skip a few rungs in the meantime though.

I'm def on the same page as you guys!

Here's an old article, page 2, from when Nicole Ganguzza was found murdered:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2008-06-12/news/jogger12_1_nicole-ganguzza-deputy-sheriffs-jogger/2

Snip:
Ganguzza, who earned her undergraduate degree from Montclair State University in New Jersey, was enrolled in the marriage and family-therapy master's program at UCF.
She worked as a graduate-student-counseling intern for a Winter Springs counselor.
According to the counselor's Web site, Ganguzza had worked with homeless people, children and adolescents in the juvenile-justice system, people with disabilities and families affected by physical and sexual abuse. She also did counseling at the community clinic at UCF.
Her interests included working with troubled youth, older adults, people with life-threatening illnesses, couples and families and personal growth, according to the Web site.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: June 26, 2011, 04:44:03 PM »

Quote from Cindys brother Rick Plesea

"You are in another universe"

Both on the witness list:

(231) Rick Plesea - Cindy brother - added Dec 3, 2008 [Defense depo July 2, 2010]
(232) Shirley Plesea - Cindy mother-added Nov 17, 2008 [Defense depo July 2, 2010]

wow! cant wait to hear what they have to say- will prob shed some real light on all the Anthonys!

Hey Klass can the prosecution come in with those emails? could they get legal copies of them? thanks!

Sorry, stepped away for a bit.  Yes, I'm sure they can.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: June 26, 2011, 04:44:12 PM »

I don't even see how ANY of this major BS about the baby shower is relevant to the defense. So friggen what if Lee wasn't invited? So friggen what if the baby was early? How does any of this advance their theory?
For sure in the anthony/baez braintrust they think there's some big dramatic revelation....well, other than maybe being yet another lie, I do not see their point.  We know almost every detail of the case and I, for the life of me, can't figure out what they think the jury will take from it.

Seems like by now they would all get a clue that the crap that tumbles out of their mouths doesn't just make it fact, the SAO and LE will confirm or deny. This constant lying by the Ants should be dealt with, their shield of "grieving grandparents" has gone past the use-by date. On principle alone they should be charged with perjury and lying to police.
Amen Mizjay!  I thought the only relevent "testimony" the defense was looking for from Lee was his "over the top" crying!  They need the jury to know that the family doesn't want Casey punished no matter what she did!  Ugh!

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: June 26, 2011, 04:45:17 PM »

To add ... if Caylee were trying to actually go outside in that photo ... her body would be sideways ... putting all her little body weight trying to push that door.  No child at that age (and even older) can open a sliding glass door with just arm strength.  she would have wedged her body in that small opening and pushed her arms against the door and her butt against the door frame if she were trying to get that door opened!  IM very humble O.

You know I've been saying that for days UNTIL last night.  My 2 1/2 yr old "OPENED" our sliding glass door (goes into our sunroom) all by herself and with just her hands.  Our house is about 17 years old & the slider is original so maybe that's why but she sure did it!  I was taking her pic and wham - open.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: June 26, 2011, 04:45:47 PM »

Mizzjay said:

---

I had that thought, then read your post. Too funny! Lee in the background with a party hat strapped on and a little dish of ice cream!

He's probably back there manning the punch bowl giggling like a girl....with the party hat and diaper pins all down his shirt (it's a shower game)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: June 26, 2011, 04:47:10 PM »

I hope LE has thoroughly investigated the possibility that CA OR LA was involved with Nicole Ganguzza's murder.  It has always bothered me, REALLY  bothered me. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1713 on: June 26, 2011, 04:47:12 PM »

Will we find out what happened tomorrow?!  I watched the entire day a couple times and finally decided it wasn't Byass who was out ... but more probably Mason taking himself out?  He's had very little input it seems like - and he's questioned very few people - and no one significant (well, until he screwed up and made them significant).

If he took himself off the team on Saturday ... they would have to get Finnell to come and start attending daily right?  As he and Finnell are the only DP qualified on the team?  Hence, stop all proceedings until Finnell was available?

As to the JB Park murder ... all I remember is that a lot of people thought the perp poster looked like Lee? ... Back then I thought everyone was crazy ... now I realize it's just the Anthonys ... every flippin one of them!

It has something to so with ICA.  Her lawyers went to ICA's 'holding cell' & conferred with her for about 15 min. 'before' court.  Then they came out & Bozo was ready to start the trial.  Mumbles wasn't!!!

Then they went to sidebar....talked a little...then Bozo & Mumbles stepped away so Mumbles could confer w/Bozo..
Then started the back & forth to judges' chambers... then Def. lawyers again by themselves..no court rep. or pros & pros back w/court rep. (I may have the sequences mixed up) & the other def. lawyers were looking at the monitor stupefied.  Maybe Mason was asking to be 'let out' because Bozo was going to put ICA on the stand and he felt she was going to commit perjury.

But then, Mason goes to the depo sans Bozo.  Maybe the judge wouldn't let Mumbles withdraw cuz he is the DP qualified one.   All we can surmise is...Bozo wanted to continue on with the trial day.....Mumbles stopped it........Bozo doesn't go to the depo........Mumbles does......the meeting was 'sealed' and they needed ICA 'on the record'.  Too bad this went down on a Saturday...makes have to wait 2 days till we might know something.  Will any of us be able to sleep tonight?

NO on the sleeping issue, but I thought it was Simms that went to the depo (we knew bozo wouldn't- he was in a hurry to get back on FB)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: June 26, 2011, 04:47:54 PM »

Has ANY of the extended family been to any court proceedings?  I haven't seen any at the trial either.  Someone posted a few days ago (sorry don't remember who) how sad it was the strangers were the only ones in the courtroom for Caylee.

If not - wonder why?  Fed up with Casey?  Fed up with the Ants?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: June 26, 2011, 04:48:08 PM »

Does anyone remember the full name of the jogger that was killed at Blanchard Pk?
That was right before Caylee........right?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3269.0

Nicole Ganguzza
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: June 26, 2011, 04:48:49 PM »

I hope LE has thoroughly investigated the possibility that CA OR LA was involved with Nicole Ganguzza's murder.  It has always bothered me, REALLY  bothered me. 

Huh  What? Who?  off to search.........
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: June 26, 2011, 04:49:28 PM »

Mizzjay said:

---

Party hat .....Klaas , is it possible to censor that word?  Done   

?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:06:10 PM by klaasend » Logged
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: June 26, 2011, 04:49:30 PM »

You know I've been saying that for days UNTIL last night.  My 2 1/2 yr old "OPENED" our sliding glass door (goes into our sunroom) all by herself and with just her hands.  Our house is about 17 years old & the slider is original so maybe that's why but she sure did it!  I was taking her pic and wham - open.
OK.  Then I take it back!  I'd think an older door would even be harder to open ... what with wear and tear and house settling (nothing remaining in square).  My bad   

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: June 26, 2011, 04:50:23 PM »

Quote from Cindys brother Rick Plesea

"You are in another universe"

Both on the witness list:

(231) Rick Plesea - Cindy brother - added Dec 3, 2008 [Defense depo July 2, 2010]
(232) Shirley Plesea - Cindy mother-added Nov 17, 2008 [Defense depo July 2, 2010]

wow! cant wait to hear what they have to say- will prob shed some real light on all the Anthonys!

Hey Klass can the prosecution come in with those emails? could they get legal copies of them? thanks!

Sorry, stepped away for a bit.  Yes, I'm sure they can.

thanks Klass good I HOPE they have a copy!  ::justice2NJ::
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.