March 28, 2024, 04:03:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 704270 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: June 26, 2011, 06:55:38 PM »

Anything new come out today?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: June 26, 2011, 06:55:49 PM »

I never saw men at baby showers until it was close to the end and they wanted the leftover food! 

"Jack and Jill" wedding/baby showers appear to be where it at among the young people in my world.

Janet

My neice had her first child a few months ago.Myself and another Aunt got together to give her a baby shower. When she gave us the guest list it was all couples. We were trying to figure out how much more food and refreshments we were going to need to purchase to feed a bunch of hungry men! I asked around and that seems to be the thing to do in alot of circles these days.

I no longer question the mindset of my three grown kids/spouses.  It was difficult at first to comprehend that my traditions were not necessarily going to be embraced in their lives.  It did take a while and some frustration but ... I have finally come to the realization that I have no control.  I have learned to let go and just be thankful that I am included in their life journeys.  Bottom Line:  I like now "Jack and Jill" showers.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: June 26, 2011, 06:57:41 PM »

Cindy said no giys were @ casey's baby shower hmmm prolly another lie!!!

Guessing by the number of friends Casey probably had (or didn't have) they were prolly scraping the bottom of the barredl to have any guests....
Imaginary friends give crappy gifts.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: June 26, 2011, 07:00:57 PM »

Lee Anthony cries on stand
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: June 26, 2011, 07:02:21 PM »

Guessing by the number of friends Casey probably had (or didn't have) they were prolly scraping the bottom of the barredl to have any guests....

It's beyond sad for that poor little baby Caylee.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: June 26, 2011, 07:02:50 PM »

I would suspect there is alot less clean up afterward....and imaginary thank you notes are so much easier...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: June 26, 2011, 07:04:37 PM »

I never saw men at baby showers until it was close to the end and they wanted the leftover food! 

"Jack and Jill" wedding/baby showers appear to be where it at among the young people in my world.

Janet

My neice had her first child a few months ago.Myself and another Aunt got together to give her a baby shower. When she gave us the guest list it was all couples. We were trying to figure out how much more food and refreshments we were going to need to purchase to feed a bunch of hungry men! I asked around and that seems to be the thing to do in alot of circles these days.

I no longer question the mindset of my three grown kids/spouses.  It was difficult at first to comprehend that my traditions were not necessarily going to be embraced in their lives.  It did take a while and some frustration but ... I have finally come to the realization that I have no control.  I have learned to let go and just be thankful that I am included in their life journeys.  Bottom Line:  I like now "Jack and Jill" showers.

Janet

Janet

Janet...I felt it to be weird...however, I do know what you mean about being thankful for being included.... I just go with the flow...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: June 26, 2011, 07:10:00 PM »

I've actually lost sleep over this last night. I am so afraid that maybe Ashton did call the DOD supervisor first to keep Rodriguez fromt estifying. He wouldnt' do that, right? It just seemed strange to me that he was the one the DOD supervisor called, as opposed to the Defense, or even just the court in general. They've said as much on some reports, which worried me more. Ack! I'm trying to prepare myself for tomorrow morning.

More likely Rodriguez contacted his supervisor realizing he was on the hot seat and needed to stay longer to testify and the supervisor contacted JA.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: June 26, 2011, 07:10:33 PM »

Geraldo Rivera is a putz. He was on FOX News last night with Judge Jeanine Pirro and when intereviewed about what ahppened in the court, he said he slept though it and never went. Gee Geraldo, is getting up at 7 AM to much work for you to do these days?

Want to know how wrong Geralso has been in the past? He got it wrong with Natalee Holloway and finally came around to SM. What a track record Geraldo.

Yeah, and let's not forget about this gaffe:

Why is Geraldo even involved with this case?  I say, shove his azz into that empty vault, lock it up, throw away the key.

I like the one where he falls on his ass from  the  hurricane  Monkey Devil!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: June 26, 2011, 07:13:53 PM »

When you click on "Lawyer's website" on the above link you get Mark NeJames' site!  

OMG it does!  That's hilarious!  Monkey Devil!

Nice rating. As for that professionalism. I guess they do not take into account that the Florida State Bar has refused to act in a responsible manner and sanction this punk.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: June 26, 2011, 07:14:42 PM »

I just glanced at Websleuths & saw this. I haven't seen it posted yet.

Great play by play of what happened in court yesterday:

http://ow.ly/1u72ty
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: June 26, 2011, 07:14:48 PM »

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: June 26, 2011, 07:16:29 PM »

I just glanced at Websleuths & saw this. I haven't seen it posted yet.

Great play by play of what happened in court yesterday:

http://ow.ly/1u72ty

Self edit... Forgot to say thanks go to Capri for supplying it.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: June 26, 2011, 07:17:10 PM »

lol!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: June 26, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »

Janet

Really.  Ok how many guys were at kc's baby shower then?

Have no idea about Casey's just know that alot of the young couple do "couples baby showers" nowadays....I personally do not like it....NO MEN !!!!

I agree NO Men!!,,,

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: June 26, 2011, 07:26:36 PM »

Just gotta ask - why did Casey go to the chloroform extreme?  My 2 1/2 yr old has allergies & her pediatrician prescribed benedryl at night when she's having problems.  Those are the only nights this tired mommy gets some sleep. It REALLY knocks her out.  I think I read somewhere that she used cough medicine too?  My little munchkin does "stir" but she still sleeps.  I just don't understand the extreme measures.

benedryl  made my kids Bounce off the wall! opposit affect.

I think Chlorophorm May last Lonnggerrr???

Doesn't chloroform only continue to work as long as it's held over the patient? I could be wrong. I honestly don't know. If so, though, this could explain why she taped it...though again, WHY TO THE MAX? I might have bought accident if it hadn't been for those searches and that tape--oh, and the extreme ridiculousness of the defenses stupid story!

Considering the "homemade recipe" for chloroform required bleach and acetone, this is really dangerous stuff.  The event planner was also a pretend pharmacist.

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: June 26, 2011, 07:27:53 PM »

Janet

Really.  Ok how many guys were at kc's baby shower then?

Have no idea about Casey's just know that alot of the young couple do "couples baby showers" nowadays....I personally do not like it....NO MEN !!!!

I agree NO Men!!,,,

I can see a couples shower for a wedding, but what man wants to attend a baby shower?

Also, why would they throw a couples baby shower for Casey if the father of her baby was absent? Seems to me a couples shower for an unwed mother would be inappropriate and would draw attention to a sensitive subject.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: June 26, 2011, 07:31:10 PM »

Just gotta ask - why did Casey go to the chloroform extreme?  My 2 1/2 yr old has allergies & her pediatrician prescribed benedryl at night when she's having problems.  Those are the only nights this tired mommy gets some sleep. It REALLY knocks her out.  I think I read somewhere that she used cough medicine too?  My little munchkin does "stir" but she still sleeps.  I just don't understand the extreme measures.

I could never understand her putting Caylee to sleep all night somehow or another while she was partying whether at someone's home or out clubbing, or even staying up all night calling/texting people... because then wouldn't she need to put her to sleep again after the partying so she could sleep off her hangover the next day?  Just rambling.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: June 26, 2011, 07:31:13 PM »

I went out last night and people were talking about the case and I spoke with one person who hopes she will be acquitted.  Why?  Let me quote him: "Because it was three years ago, she's learned her lesson and she's not going to do it again, that's for sure." 

Yikes.  I'm so glad this guy isn't on the jury.  I fished around a bit and got him to admit that he thinks she's pretty.  Then I went off on him (nicely) and explained the whole situation and why she should spend the rest of her life in prison.  As it turns out, he and the others, they didn't know the full story.  They thought that her child's death was an accident...didn't think it was a big deal.  It's very frustrating talking with people who haven't bothered to inform themselves on the matter.  Sheeeeeesh!!

Good evening all. 

I have watched a documentary that I have never gotten over;  I've seen it three times and each time it breaks my heart.   It is A Letter to Zachary, about the murder of a wonderful man, Andrew Badgely, his parents love, and the COMPLETE FAILURE of a legal system.  The murderer, Andrew's ex,  was out on bail.  It was noted she had acted out of emotion and was not a threat to others.   She went on to kill herself, and Andrew's toddler son. 

No, they do not always learn their lesson...sociopaths only see excuses for themselves.  And if KC did not get the attention she wants from who ever is her focus, she would use a child to get it.

MOO
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: June 26, 2011, 07:39:01 PM »

I went out last night and people were talking about the case and I spoke with one person who hopes she will be acquitted.  Why?  Let me quote him: "Because it was three years ago, she's learned her lesson and she's not going to do it again, that's for sure." 

Yikes.  I'm so glad this guy isn't on the jury.  I fished around a bit and got him to admit that he thinks she's pretty.  Then I went off on him (nicely) and explained the whole situation and why she should spend the rest of her life in prison.  As it turns out, he and the others, they didn't know the full story.  They thought that her child's death was an accident...didn't think it was a big deal.  It's very frustrating talking with people who haven't bothered to inform themselves on the matter.  Sheeeeeesh!!

Most people dont know the facts of the case.

A friend of mine told me last night she was under the impression after Casey reported Caylee missing, she went out and partied for 31 days and that to her was suspicous.  When I corrected her and told her she DIDN'T report Caylee missing, but went out partying for those 31 days and her mother/grandmother reported her missing, she was blown away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.