April 23, 2024, 06:00:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 707720 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: June 26, 2011, 08:18:17 PM »

I'm not sure why the shorts matter, but if someone can catch this pic, at the 3:19 mark, Caylee is wearing the shorts.  She looks tall and skinny in the pic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM&feature=related

This video should be the last thing the jury sees.  May Casey burn in Hell.

At 4:29 frame Caylee has a heart shaped sticker on her forehead. I just noticed it though ive seen these photos many times before..sl

I don't see it?
klaas - it took me a couple times ... but at 4.24 - Caylee has on white and pink heart pjs - there could be (not saying it's so as I'm still unsure if it's pic distortion) a silver (ish) certainly not pink or red - heart sticker right between her eyes above the nose ???  See what you think?

I'm a few pages behind, so if someone else has said something, I apologize for being repetitious...At 6:29, there's a pic of Caylee, with a piece of clothing over her head, looks like pink pj's with white hearts, anyway, I think Caylee is actually IN the whitney laundry bag that Cindy stated was kept in Caylee's room unitl it was retired to the garage (the poor baby's burial shroud, if you will), after they had purchased a tiered stuffed animal storage holder thingy...

That video made me tear up, especially the music it was set to. I hope the state can play a video, like the one posted, to the jury as part of their closing.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: June 26, 2011, 08:25:05 PM »

I just glanced at Websleuths & saw this. I haven't seen it posted yet.

Great play by play of what happened in court yesterday:

http://ow.ly/1u72ty

Self edit... Forgot to say thanks go to Capri for supplying it.

Isn't this the same one that was on Tony Pipitone's report?  IslandMonkey posted it earlier if it is the same.

I don't remember seeing this link, but ya know what...sometimes links to videos are posted that I can't view on my iPhone. Sorry IslandMonkey if I duplicated yours honeybunches. Thank you BluesyGram for letting me know.
 an angelic monkey

Titch and ya'll-
It's just fine to post a video/article/link more than once.  Sometimes monkeys might have missed it the first time around.  As fast as the trial threads run sometimes, it can be hard to read it all.
      Muffy

Sorry, Muffy...I see what I typed wasn't really what I meant.  lol   Meant where was the 'credit' to Pipitone?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: June 26, 2011, 08:32:50 PM »

My review is waiting approval
Monkey Devil! mine also....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: June 26, 2011, 08:36:13 PM »

Rodriguez made the false claim under oath~ he shot his mouth off and knew he was going to be found out. 

Monkey's have nothing to do with this guys actions. 

He's responsible for what comes out of his own mouth.

As it's been stated previously, this guy didn't need to fluff up his resume, he just chose to. 

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

<snipped?

We decided to do the obvious, send a simple email to the general email mailbox of Body Farm asking them whether Rodriguez was a co-founder of the  Anthropology Research Facility. Their reply was as follows:

William Rodriguez was a student under Dr. Bass and conducted research at the facility in the early and mid 80s. He was a major assistant in the early years, but was by no means a co-founder

<snipped>

Posted June 20, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

Bill Rodriguez dodged a bullet when his boss called off his testimony. He would have been totally embarrassed on the stand about pumping up his resume with false claims. I wonder if he asked his boss to call Jeff for him and then faked fear of losing his job so the defense would let him off the hook.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: June 26, 2011, 08:37:26 PM »

Snip....

Turbothink

I think she had stolen her whole life from her friends and family. One of the "talking heads" on TV said if they were investigators in Orlando they would be looking at other murders which took place around any of her associates or people who where a threat to her.

That made me think again back to the UFC counselor Nichole Ganguzza who worked at the place where Cindy went for counseling. That murder has never been solved. There was a computer stolen from a Gonzales woman at that same center.  Cindy stated a counselor told her take Caylee from KC and I have always wondered about that murder at the park with KC went all the time. Nicole Ganguzza was killed June 10 while taking an evening jog at Jay Blanchard Park in East Orlando. Her car was found with the purse in it and so was KC's. Her intial thought may be to blame it on the JBP killer, by telling Lee that she had lost her phone there (after telling LE that she left it on her desk at her Universal office, and by mentioning JBP several times as places that she liked to go with Caylee.

Maybe she was going to plead mental block because she so traumatized by the murder at the hands of a psycho killer or maybe she went after Nichole. There was chloroform used and one of her shoes was still by her car. Mitsubishi convertible. She also had a phone like KC kept talking about having which was never found. Remember that KC told over and over that Caylee disappeared June 9th until the video surfaced from the nursing home.

I remembered the Park.  Your saying this person was killed june 9th 08?
The one that told ca to take Caylee away from kc, right.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if kc has killed in the past.
I'm getting a head of my self.
Judge Strickland, dick tracy(hehe) and Dr. G, all had kc's number right off the back.

If I am not mistaken she was killed June 9th which was the date that KC told Cindy and LE originally that was when ZG took Caylee. There were some very suspicious circumstances to me around that murder. There had been attacks there before but not like that one. IIRC Nichole was stabbed a large number of times like it was personal with a smaller knife like a kitchen knife. They had indications she had been chloroformed which would make sense as her shoe and part of her phone was by her car. Cindy kept bringing up that murder too which made me think she thought the body in the car smell might be from that and not Caylee.

At first LE surmised it was might be one of the homeless that hang out there because of the style of knife. She was not raped and she was found behind the post office really close to the road side. There was also the computer which was stolen from the office of a Gonzales woman at UFC counseling center. There were LOTS of computers in that office be the ONLY one which was taken was the one which had the counselor assignments were on. I have always wondered if she broke into that place got the computer and the information then ditched it somewhere and then went after Nichole. I know that is "way out there" but when I heard that detective say he would be looking at other unsolved murders because he really thought she had all the traits of a serial killer it all came back to mind. I would have to do some research to find the date of the computer theft but I remember it was just a few days before or a week or so before.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: June 26, 2011, 08:41:33 PM »

Wouldn't it be discovery violation if Lee went to the DT to tell them about something he heard his mom and dad talk about that he felt was relevant and that wasn't disclosed to the state?

This has been bugging me since Lee said that on the stand!  Wonder why more was not followed up by the state on that in front of the jury...make it abundantly clear that he overheard and took it upon himself to warn Baez about it!

Did he hear his parents discussing the molestation?  Did he go to Bozo and say...'Hey, you better not include me..cuz I am not going along with it"?   Is that why Bozo only said Lee attempted instead of him doing it?  Bozo probably had to say that in case Robyn Adams' letters from ICA come in. 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: June 26, 2011, 08:43:04 PM »

Turbo, remember we all were thinking Lee looked like the drawing of the suspect???

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: June 26, 2011, 08:44:04 PM »

An article about how bad a lawyer bozo is should lift everyones spirits;
http://abovethelaw.com/2011/06/lawyer-of-the-day-jose-baez/
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: June 26, 2011, 08:44:20 PM »

I just glanced at Websleuths & saw this. I haven't seen it posted yet.

Great play by play of what happened in court yesterday:

http://ow.ly/1u72ty

Self edit... Forgot to say thanks go to Capri for supplying it.

Isn't this the same one that was on Tony Pipitone's report?  IslandMonkey posted it earlier if it is the same.

This is the one Island Monkey posted before. I really found it interesting.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: June 26, 2011, 08:45:16 PM »

Turbo, remember we all were thinking Lee looked like the drawing of the suspect???

Yes, and the hood. I remember it well. They picked up a number of people but none of them panned out.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: June 26, 2011, 08:50:36 PM »

I remember...right down to the caterpillar eyebrows...lol.
 Monkey Devil!   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: June 26, 2011, 08:53:32 PM »

An article about how bad a lawyer bozo is should lift everyones spirits;
http://abovethelaw.com/2011/06/lawyer-of-the-day-jose-baez/

It is so accurate and another attorney making fun of him. I can't tell you the number of attorneys and judges here who have made fun of him, but the one thing they all agreed on was "he should never have been admitted to the bar" and because he was when his ethics were so poor this trial has turned into a complete train wreck. One even said "NO judge but HJP could have ever kept control of that court and he is like a train engineer driving a train that all but the engine has derailed."  LOL  My brother said he would have to take a LOT of nerve pills if he was Ashton & Linda to keep from decking him right there in the courtroom.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: June 26, 2011, 08:54:01 PM »

Monkey Devil!   

This one? 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: June 26, 2011, 08:56:53 PM »

Monkey Devil!   

This one? 

yeppers

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: June 26, 2011, 08:58:09 PM »

I've actually lost sleep over this last night. I am so afraid that maybe Ashton did call the DOD supervisor first to keep Rodriguez fromt estifying. He wouldnt' do that, right? It just seemed strange to me that he was the one the DOD supervisor called, as opposed to the Defense, or even just the court in general. They've said as much on some reports, which worried me more. Ack! I'm trying to prepare myself for tomorrow morning.

He could call anyone he wanted to in order to verify a witness. There would be nothing wrong with that. DA's do it all the time when they hear something which does not sound right in a trial.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: June 26, 2011, 08:58:32 PM »

Wouldn't it be discovery violation if Lee went to the DT to tell them about something he heard his mom and dad talk about that he felt was relevant and that wasn't disclosed to the state?

This has been bugging me since Lee said that on the stand!  Wonder why more was not followed up by the state on that in front of the jury...make it abundantly clear that he overheard and took it upon himself to warn Baez about it!

Did he hear his parents discussing the molestation defense theory?  Did he go to Bozo and say...'Hey, you better not include me..cuz I am not going along with it"?   Is that why Bozo only said Lee attempted to 'follow in his father's footsteps'instead of him actually molesting her?  Bozo probably had to include Lee just in case Robyn Adams' letters from ICA come in. 

Sorry, typing like you can read my mind again.  Made the changes to reflect 'complete' thoughts in italics.  lol

And to think Sindy could have stopped this smearing of her son.  Once again....Lee gets thrown away...and the Princess, even though she killed her baby & is going to spend the rest of her life in prison get Sindy's devotion.  If George can't stand up for Caylee..maybe he can stand up and be a man for his son's sake.  This I pray.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: June 26, 2011, 08:59:04 PM »

A letter regarding Cindy's perjury on the stand the other day...   ( I was at home but I was being paid for being at work)  - have no idea if this is authentic or not, but I have seen this person's name on the web associated with this case before..  Older wiser monkeys may know more-
 http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/proof-of-perjury-by-cindy-anthony/
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: June 26, 2011, 09:03:36 PM »

Very detailed timeline, might be here already but just in case;
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: June 26, 2011, 09:04:27 PM »

A letter regarding Cindy's perjury on the stand the other day...   ( I was at home but I was being paid for being at work)  - have no idea if this is authentic or not, but I have seen this person's name on the web associated with this case before..  Older wiser monkeys may know more-
 http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/proof-of-perjury-by-cindy-anthony/

#1 - Murt, OMG, he is a nutcase
#2 - Yes, I know exactly who this letter is from and we all sent her twitter info to those involved in the case but none of us would have posted an email (leave it to Murt  )

It is from this person: http://twitter.com/#!/EmeraldEyes322

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: June 26, 2011, 09:06:08 PM »

" Im in Fairytale Land"

I would like to scratch his eyes out to get that smirk off his face. He has such a Napoleon complex (person who feels inferior and therefore tries to stress the little bit of authority or power that they hold at every opportunity, in an attempt to impress people around him and to incorrectly reassure himself that the power and that he has is actually worth something.) Bozo over reacts to everything and anyone who questions him. I don't think I have ever known of a man with such low self esteem who likes to parade himself like a peacock when he is really a little buzzard.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.