March 28, 2024, 01:04:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 704260 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: June 25, 2011, 10:48:07 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys---

Looking at this logically, I think it is some kind of accusation against the State. It was something Mason said to the judge which provoked it and I don't think Mason would rat out his own side, although by law he would be required to do so.  While I never thought the judge would back up his order of all day on Saturday, I don't think this was just a ploy to close up shop.  It seems that court was planned to be in session until 3:00 or 3:30, not the full day the judge decreed, but longer than previous Saturdays and the judge planned to at least back up this threat somewhat. In the past he has made threats but failed to carry them out.

So, IMO, it is serious and it has to do with something the State has done.  I have the utmost respect for Ashton, Drane-Burdick and George, so if I am right, I am sure if they have done something which caused this, it would have been done inadvertantly and innocently.

But like everyone else here, I just don't know.  I hope I'm wrong.

Also, I do not believe that picture to be genuine.  If it is Caylee and it has been stretched, there could be only one purpose for having done so and that would be illegal.  However, I don't think it's Caylee.  I think it is another child entirely and set up specifically to mislead the jury,  or that it is an early picture of Casey.  As another poster said, what would be the purpose of taking a picture from behind of a child opening a sliding glass door?  No innocent reason, IMO. The purpose for entering this picture as evidence seems to be to demonstrate that Caylee could open the door and therefore cast doubt on the State's theory and reinforce the idea that she drowned in the pool by accident.

Before I leave for the day, I also want to say that Linda Kenney Baden is an idiot. I think when they did all that liposuction, they vacuumed out part of her brain.

Interesting. Could be. But if so, Baez better get his just dues as well. Although, just a side note: someone (can't recall who) reported neither side looked happy AND someone (again, can't recall who) reported the DT looked shocked as they read on the screen about what was going on behind closed doors. So, maybe it backfired on Mason if he was trying to sanction State? Let's hope! Maybe Mason wants Baez thrown off the case?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: June 25, 2011, 10:48:09 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Not teasing. Working by process of elimination. Rule out jury tampering and plea. Working on rest. #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @hlntv
2 minutes ago

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: June 25, 2011, 10:48:18 AM »

So there is a problem with both of these defense expert witnesses.

Looks as though that one juror will not be attending her 4th of July vacation as Judge Perry promised.  Judge has to be totally furious at Baez.

::HelloKitty::the judge can release that juror and replace her with an alernate.

yes..and thank goodness we have not lost any jurors up to this point..very good ..
can't remember which juror it was who wanted to be on vacation..anybody?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: June 25, 2011, 10:48:30 AM »

I am sort of waiting for Mark NeJame's take on this.  Maybe he can get some inside info or figure it out from the movement of the parties involved.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: June 25, 2011, 10:49:10 AM »

snip

Good morning, Monkeys---

Before I leave for the day, I also want to say that Linda Kenney Baden is an idiot. I think when they did all that liposuction, they vacuumed out part of her brain.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: June 25, 2011, 10:49:25 AM »

So there is a problem with both of these defense expert witnesses.

Looks as though that one juror will not be attending her 4th of July vacation as Judge Perry promised.  Judge has to be totally furious at Baez.

::HelloKitty::the judge can release that juror and replace her with an alernate.
I was thinking about the same juror, and I'm sure JP was too, hence the desire to get it all done by the 4th. I wonder if he's legally able to excuse her for that reason. Although he was excusing potential jurors right and left for similar reasons just to be nice, I wonder if a missed vacation is a legally valid excuse, especially once the person has been seated on the jury.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: June 25, 2011, 10:49:46 AM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

thanks....ummmmmmmm  that's odd since they were in there....so why were they shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: June 25, 2011, 10:49:57 AM »

JVM and LKB both at the same time.  I need Dramamine.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: June 25, 2011, 10:51:08 AM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked

thanks....ummmmmmmm  that's odd since they were in there....so why were they shocked
I thought the same thing at first, but it has to be the minions sitting at the defense table in the courtroom.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: June 25, 2011, 10:51:09 AM »

LKB just said Rod is co-founder of Body Farm.
I wish she'd shut her yap.

I want her head!!!   

LOL... No you don't...it's FUGLY!!!!! Monkey Devil!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: June 25, 2011, 10:51:12 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys---

Looking at this logically, I think it is some kind of accusation against the State. It was something Mason said to the judge which provoked it and I don't think Mason would rat out his own side, although by law he would be required to do so.  While I never thought the judge would back up his order of all day on Saturday, I don't think this was just a ploy to close up shop.  It seems that court was planned to be in session until 3:00 or 3:30, not the full day the judge decreed, but longer than previous Saturdays and the judge planned to at least back up this threat somewhat. In the past he has made threats but failed to carry them out.

So, IMO, it is serious and it has to do with something the State has done.  I have the utmost respect for Ashton, Drane-Burdick and George, so if I am right, I am sure if they have done something which caused this, it would have been done inadvertantly and innocently.

But like everyone else here, I just don't know.  I hope I'm wrong.

Also, I do not believe that picture to be genuine.  If it is Caylee and it has been stretched, there could be only one purpose for having done so and that would be illegal.  However, I don't think it's Caylee.  I think it is another child entirely and set up specifically to mislead the jury,  or that it is an early picture of Casey.  As another poster said, what would be the purpose of taking a picture from behind of a child opening a sliding glass door?  No innocent reason, IMO. The purpose for entering this picture as evidence seems to be to demonstrate that Caylee could open the door and therefore cast doubt on the State's theory and reinforce the idea that she drowned in the pool by accident.

Interesting. Could be. But if so, Baez better get his just dues as well. Although, just a side note: someone (can't recall who) reported neither side looked happy AND someone (again, can't recall who) reported the DT looked shocked as they read on the screen about what was going on behind closed doors. So, maybe it backfired on Mason if he was trying to sanction State? Let's hope! Maybe Mason wants Baez thrown off the case?

We shall see, Monday.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: June 25, 2011, 10:52:05 AM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela

I read earlier somewhere that George was also crying this morning...did anyone else see that?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: June 25, 2011, 10:53:07 AM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JeffAshton just went to a deposition. Means case is still going on... = no plea. Ct. Reporter left means no jury tampering. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

thats good but what about Baez getting in trouble? what if there is a mistrial?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: June 25, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »

Bozo shown leaving court with a huge fixed smile on his face. I think his obvious good cheer looks a bit unusual, odd and forced. Sounds like it may be a cover for what really happened. So maybe he IS in trouble. Maybe being removed as lead counsel?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: June 25, 2011, 10:53:48 AM »

Jinkasaurus just removed all doubt, she just said "a plea deal was never never offered in this case can it change midstream"

A) Yes, there was
B)  We are a far cry away from midstream

capps there wasn't an deal extended.....I went back and read the emails a week or so ago....JB contact LDB about talking about one...but never followed up except for asking for extra time and then didn't reply

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: June 25, 2011, 10:54:10 AM »

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JeffAshton just went to a deposition. Means case is still going on... = no plea. Ct. Reporter left means no jury tampering. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

sorry tups, I didn't see this and just posted it again...sorry
Not to worry....Mr. NeJames tweets are worth re-posting!!   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: June 25, 2011, 10:54:23 AM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela

I read earlier somewhere that George was also crying this morning...did anyone else see that?

no..but he was picking and blowing his beak a lot..then looking at the kleenix after..typical Anthony style..

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: June 25, 2011, 10:54:28 AM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela

No. But I saw him sighing really, really hard reading some papers.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: June 25, 2011, 10:55:55 AM »

Bozo shown leaving court with a huge fixed smile on his face. I think his obvious good cheer looks a bit unusual, odd and forced. Sounds like it may be a cover for what really happened. So maybe he IS in trouble. Maybe being removed as lead counsel?

I saw that, too; and felt the same thing! Even LKB said on HLN could be....which led me to believe if she's not saying "no way" that maybe, just maybe! One could hope. LOL
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: June 25, 2011, 10:56:00 AM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela

did casey go into the chambers too? I thought she did for a min - what I heard on tv.

if so maybe she is firing baez?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.