April 24, 2024, 08:13:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 707756 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: June 25, 2011, 12:13:35 PM »

Wait I could be wrong.
Is there a few tiles in front of the door or not?

the ground is shiny in the pic with the child, just in front of the door.. you can see a bit of reflection of light, which i don't think you would see if that area were just carpet. Somebody already did a close up of that pic and I thought there was tile in both shots. 

I'm not sure why so much time is being spent on the pics, anyway..  if it were truly an issue worth bringing up, the state would have done so. JMO

Agree with bolded.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: June 25, 2011, 12:13:53 PM »

Andizih Andizi
@ @BethKaras I most definately saw some tearing on tv I also thought I saw Cindy w/Baez and KC in holding room when door opened Possible??
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/Andizih

was cindy with Baez and casey In holding room or is she wrong???

I'd say she's wrong.

I saw Cindy get up and leave courtroom, George had to get up to let her out. Can't find this in replay.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: June 25, 2011, 12:13:54 PM »

this is like that game of can you spot the differences in the pictures.     
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: June 25, 2011, 12:14:27 PM »

One of the pictures shown yesterday was Caylee at the top of the pool deck standing next to some supports for the ladder.  If someone could find that picture and then find the measurements of those supports, that might give a better idea of how tall Caylee was.  Is the picture where she is opening the door from 2008 or 2007?  The average height increase for a year might have to be factored in if the pictures were not taken the same year.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: June 25, 2011, 12:15:04 PM »

IMO, they look the same from the side view.

Where is the black strip on the top of the shoe, by the ankles?  I only see black on the tongue in Caylee's B'Day photo.
this has probably been mentioned, I'm so far behind, but her left shoe looks very different than the right shoe.  Is this taken from a video where maybe this was caused by motion?  If it's a still photo, that left shoe alone would suggest photo tampering, IMO.  Unless they dressed her in 2 different shoes?

Look closely at that left shoe.  There is a line through the shoe that exactly matches the line under the door.  It's as if you can see through the shoe.  Also, the blocks of black color are slightly out of line--the same color block having a jag in it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: June 25, 2011, 12:15:25 PM »

Where is the black strip on the top of the shoe, by the ankles?  I only see black on the tongue in Caylee's B'Day photo.
this has probably been mentioned, I'm so far behind, but her left shoe looks very different than the right shoe.  Is this taken from a video where maybe this was caused by motion?  If it's a still photo, that left shoe alone would suggest photo tampering, IMO.  Unless they dressed her in 2 different shoes?

good point, but seems like DT would like nothing more than to show a little video of her opening and going thru the door!  Nothing is ever clear with them.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: June 25, 2011, 12:15:58 PM »

Wait I could be wrong.

the ground is shiny in the pic with the child, just in front of the door.. you can see a bit of reflection of light, which i don't think you would see if that area were just carpet. Somebody already did a close up of that pic and I thought there was tile in both shots. 

I'm not sure why so much time is being spent on the pics, anyway..  if it were truly an issue worth bringing up, the state would have done so. JMO

Agree with bolded.
maybe because people seem to feel the defense is doing something unethical again ..and insinuating Caylee drowned because she was tall enough.
same reason why Dr Rod was researched, because it was another unethical lie

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: June 25, 2011, 12:16:21 PM »

The shoes are darn near identical...  it seems silly to nitpick about it    but in any case...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!    I hope we get to find out Monday morning what went on today. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 25, 2011, 12:16:27 PM »

Part Two of today's waste of time:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: June 25, 2011, 12:16:30 PM »

JVM (blabbing crap on HLN)  clue to you CASEY ANTHONY is NOT a celebrity....she's a slore on trial for murdering her child - high profile case or not that does not give this skank any status.   THIS is what is wrong with some in our society, twisted ideology, condoning of bad behavior & a lack of priorities.

Caylee, Im so sorry people are missing what this is about, we here have not  an angelic monkey

So agree wiffya.
It's also what's wrong with "journalism".  This is NOT reporting. This is propagandizing the events, to have a spokesperson who by all accounts was/is a part of the defense give recaps and breakdowns of is tainted at the get-go. Factor in that she is so biased that she clearly doesn't give an accurate rendition of what's happening. WE all know this but viewers that tune in for what they believe to be straight news of the case are being misled.

Fo shizzle

Ive bitched until Im blue in the face, totally misleading & LKB especially is literally spinning FOR the defense & I want to know if she's getting paid as a consultant in some seedy manner.

Capp, who on the dt has any money to pay anyone? tia
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #670 on: June 25, 2011, 12:16:32 PM »

OK, I try not to ask, but I have been super busy the past few days and had 3 important calls that just happened to coincide with the best part of the day, Lee and Cindy on the stand.  I watched it last night, but without the benefit of my monkey friends I wasn't sure how I felt about Lee's testimony.

Was the general opinion here that he neither hurt nor helped either side? and my big question...
What was his big "oops"??  I read there was one, but I guess I missed it?  I did also notice that he almost said something that Ashton feverishly was objected to.  WHAT?? please help me!  an angelic monkey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: June 25, 2011, 12:17:38 PM »

Is it possible that Mason told the judge that George is going to confess to the molestation and disposing of Caylee's body?  I believe he has been under a lot of pressure to do so and Cindy and Lee both flipped to the defense side.  It wouldn't surprise me if he confessed to the murder just to muddy the waters.  Mason precipated whatever it was that happened, so I don't think it was anything bad for Casey.

Although I did see Casey crying, but because HLN interposes so many old videos, it could have been from another day.  I was in and out of the room at the time.

I know there are special circumstances which permit one side to be in the judge's chambers without the other, but I think if that were the case the State would have an opportunity to object to it.  In general, both sides must be present whenever and wherever the case is discussed with the judge.  If they were discussing a plea deal, wouldn't Casey have to be present too?

I did see the rerun of the O'Reilly factor last night when Rivera was on with Juan Williams. Along with his usual complaint about how Baez was being treated unfairly, Rivera said he had had a conversation with the judge.  Could it be the same kind of situation as Marinade Dave and Judge Strickland? 

Now---that is a good question!!!!!   I would not doubt that at all!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: June 25, 2011, 12:17:56 PM »

Agree with bolded.
maybe because people seem to feel the defense is doing something unethical again ..and insinuating Caylee drowned because she was tall enough.
I totally understand that, and I feel the defense has done plenty that is unethical. I just think what Bill S said was a good point. The state has had a very long time to check this photo out.  Why would they only NOW find out it was doctored? The defense isn't going to let the cat out of the bag.. which means the state would have to do their homework to make sure, if it looked hinky somehow.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #673 on: June 25, 2011, 12:19:19 PM »

Look closely at that left shoe.  There is a line through the shoe that exactly matches the line under the door.  It's as if you can see through the shoe.  Also, the blocks of black color are slightly out of line--the same color block having a jag in it.
OMG! Also ...look at the bottom of the sliding door! there is a joint there/ picture joint/ do you see that? 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 25, 2011, 12:19:19 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

RichardHornsbyRichard Hornsby@
@TennisLaw I think your'e correct, plus he avoids unavoidable Ineffective Assistance of Counsel complaint he would face from #CaseyAnthony
13 minutes ago

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: June 25, 2011, 12:19:39 PM »

Wait I could be wrong.

Agree with bolded.

But it was reported this morning the state has had this picture all this time, and therefore, if they thought it was photoshopped or such, they would have hit on it sooner.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #676 on: June 25, 2011, 12:20:45 PM »

It was mentioned last night...can't remember who...the one on the left looks like we're seeing the top of the shoe twice...one on top of the other.

Hope that makes sense!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: June 25, 2011, 12:21:37 PM »

Agree with bolded.
I totally understand that, and I feel the defense has done plenty that is unethical. I just think what Bill S said was a good point. The state has had a very long time to check this photo out.  Why would they only NOW find out it was doctored? The defense isn't going to let the cat out of the bag.. which means the state would have to do their homework to make sure, if it looked hinky somehow.
agree 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: June 25, 2011, 12:21:53 PM »

So this could also be the Kronk phone records that Baez dreams hold something to counter his foolish opening statement.

Kronk records, Rodriquez, Furton---Defense clearly not ready after three years.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: June 25, 2011, 12:22:03 PM »

It was mentioned last night...can't remember who...the one on the left looks like we're seeing the top of the shoe twice...one on top of the other.

Hope that makes sense!  
It makes sense.. I've noticed that too and it is odd, to say the least. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.