March 29, 2024, 08:22:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 704326 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: June 25, 2011, 12:22:25 PM »

So again.....why does the defense feel the need to alter a photo submitted into evidence?   I cry foul.

Is it to show that Caylee was in fact tall enough to open the door and get to the pool and drown all by herself?  IMO that child in the picture does not appear to be a little chunky monkey toddler!

I think it purports to show Caylee opening the door all by herself which would support the defense contention of accidental drowning. If this picture has been tampered with to support the defense theory, it would be a very serious violation of law.

Before court was dismissed, Jean Casaris said to the effect that a photo that a lot of people think is fake will be discussed.  I don't think Jean Casaris is exactly a person to go to for facts, but she must have heard this somewhere.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #681 on: June 25, 2011, 12:22:29 PM »

The shoes are darn near identical...  it seems silly to nitpick about it    but in any case...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!    I hope we get to find out Monday morning what went on today. 
the left and the right shoe? in the picture where she looks so much taller and thinner?  Those 2 shoes are very different.  I do think that they are the same shoes she has on in the bathing suit picture.  So, if that was her 2nd birthday then these pics would be close to the same time period since at least in my experience, kids feet grow enough for new shoes at least every six months. JMO
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: June 25, 2011, 12:23:51 PM »

Well I missed this morning , but it looks to be a repeat of last Saturday where Baez wanted to put Doc Rod on the stand and he hadn't been properly deposed...and now today another DR not deposed properly, changing testimony..and a chemist..  What does Baez think he is doing...stalling the trial...delaying the result...confusing the jury..

Baez kept asking all the State doctors if they were chemist..so I guess since they weren't that's why he went looking for one.

Still have not seen the court reporters record of the sidebar last Monday when Baez froze the court ..all the stations said they would get it..but none seemed to have printed it ..if anyone has seen that printed somewhere could you post it again..TYIA.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: June 25, 2011, 12:24:00 PM »

In the comments section there is a whole other group that have some kind of doubt about the picture;
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-why-did-court-recess-today.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #684 on: June 25, 2011, 12:24:52 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/TennisLaw

TennisLawDiana Tennis
@VinniePolitan Always looking for cheap way to get action. "Shocked"? In this case?!
3 minutes ago

TennisLawDiana Tennis
@mrmsmom Forty percent chance this is plea. G. Anthony emotional on non- emotional day..shoot, he was stony faced at son sobbing!
4 minutes ago

TennisLawDiana Tennis
@RichardHornsby Conviction means a decade of appeals before he can cash in with "real story", plea means thirty days. Am I wrong?
6 minutes ago
There you go.....IMO it is a plea deal or Mason is stepping down because of health reasons.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: June 25, 2011, 12:24:59 PM »

So again.....why does the defense feel the need to alter a photo submitted into evidence?   I cry foul.

Is it to show that Caylee was in fact tall enough to open the door and get to the pool and drown all by herself?  IMO that child in the picture does not appear to be a little chunky monkey toddler!

I think it purports to show Caylee opening the door all by herself which would support the defense contention of accidental drowning. If this picture has been tampered with to support the defense theory, it would be a very serious violation of law.

Before court was dismissed, Jean Casaris said to the effect that a photo that a lot of people think is fake will be discussed.  I don't think Jean Casaris is exactly a person to go to for facts, but she must have heard this somewhere.
It has me mad because now its Caylee's fault,,bastids

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: June 25, 2011, 12:25:06 PM »

I'm not sure why so much time is being spent on the pics, anyway..  if it were truly an issue worth bringing up, the state would have done so. JMO

Agree with bolded.
maybe because people seem to feel the defense is doing something unethical again ..and insinuating Caylee drowned because she was tall enough.
same reason why Dr Rod was researched, because it was another unethical lie
I totally understand that, and I feel the defense has done plenty that is unethical. I just think what Bill S said was a good point. The state has had a very long time to check this photo out.  Why would they only NOW find out it was doctored? The defense isn't going to let the cat out of the bag.. which means the state would have to do their homework to make sure, if it looked hinky somehow.

I think the bottom line is when you have a small child, you make safety provisions especially when there was a pool in the backyard, George stated on the stand they had door handle covers in place, which IMO, can't imagine you wouldn't have something in place for the sliding door and again, doesn't matter if the defense wants to say she came in through the gate on the side of the house.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: June 25, 2011, 12:25:14 PM »

IMO, they look the same from the side view.

Where is the black strip on the top of the shoe, by the ankles?  I only see black on the tongue in Caylee's B'Day photo.
this has probably been mentioned, I'm so far behind, but her left shoe looks very different than the right shoe.  Is this taken from a video where maybe this was caused by motion?  If it's a still photo, that left shoe alone would suggest photo tampering, IMO.  Unless they dressed her in 2 different shoes?

Good Morning

This is from an amatuer camera buff so, take it for what's it's worth. I'm not sure this is Caylee or not, I'm just making some observations. I think the photographer (we don't know who took the pic) was standing and the camera was angled down when the shot was taken, that would elongate, or shift the eyes perception of items in the photo, such as the electrical plate, not sure it would lengthen and thin the child as much as it appears. Also, obviously the pic is taken from indoors, but the subject is backlit from the sunlight streaming in from the sliding doors and lanai...therefore, an auto camera, would have some difficulty determining the aperature, shutter speed and whether or not a flash was needed. I suspect the shutter speed was somewhat slow and the child was moving while the pic was snapped and that's why the left sneaker appears off and portions of the photo are somewhat blurred...JMHO
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: June 25, 2011, 12:25:24 PM »

Several other forums as well...so us Monkeys who think it is "hinky" looking are not alone...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: June 25, 2011, 12:25:45 PM »

Where is the black strip on the top of the shoe, by the ankles?  I only see black on the tongue in Caylee's B'Day photo.
this has probably been mentioned, I'm so far behind, but her left shoe looks very different than the right shoe.  Is this taken from a video where maybe this was caused by motion?  If it's a still photo, that left shoe alone would suggest photo tampering, IMO.  Unless they dressed her in 2 different shoes?

Look closely at that left shoe.  There is a line through the shoe that exactly matches the line under the door.  It's as if you can see through the shoe.  Also, the blocks of black color are slightly out of line--the same color block having a jag in it.

Also, to the left of the left shoe, almost in the middle between the left side of the door and the shoe, the bottom of the door is slightly out of line.  It too has a jag in it.  It appears that something was done to that photo that started just about where that jag in the bottom of the door is.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: June 25, 2011, 12:26:17 PM »

HLN:  When they come back, they're going to talk about a photo that a lot of people just don't think is Caylee...

I'm leaning towards IS Cayee

The shoes appear to be the same in both photos which can only further the speculation that the evidence photo has been altered.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #691 on: June 25, 2011, 12:26:25 PM »

Andizih Andizi
@ @BethKaras I most definately saw some tearing on tv I also thought I saw Cindy w/Baez and KC in holding room when door opened Possible??
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/Andizih

was cindy with Baez and casey In holding room or is she wrong???

I'd say she's wrong.

I saw Cindy get up and leave courtroom, George had to get up to let her out. Can't find this in replay.

I posted earlier that I saw her leave too.  It looked to me like she and George were reading something right before she left, I thought it might have been a text...jmo.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #692 on: June 25, 2011, 12:26:47 PM »

Could today's drama have something to do with George's medical records?  I've read that G seemed upset, C seemed animated, C was seen with Bozo and KC in the side room.  We still haven't heard any testimony from the defense on those medical records.  And we know that they were given to the defense by the A's.  I'd guess by Cindy as I doubt G would've handed them over to Bozo.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: June 25, 2011, 12:27:48 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/TennisLaw

TennisLawDiana Tennis
@VinniePolitan Always looking for cheap way to get action. "Shocked"? In this case?!
3 minutes ago

TennisLawDiana Tennis
@mrmsmom Forty percent chance this is plea. G. Anthony emotional on non- emotional day..shoot, he was stony faced at son sobbing!
4 minutes ago

TennisLawDiana Tennis
@RichardHornsby Conviction means a decade of appeals before he can cash in with "real story", plea means thirty days. Am I wrong?
6 minutes ago
There you go.....IMO it is a plea deal or Mason is stepping down because of health reasons.

It was reported Mason was raising his voice. If so, I doubt he's got health issues. Could be wrong, though.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #694 on: June 25, 2011, 12:29:13 PM »

Good Morning

This is from an amatuer camera buff so, take it for what's it's worth. I'm not sure this is Caylee or not, I'm just making some observations. I think the photographer (we don't know who took the pic) was standing and the camera was angled down when the shot was taken, that would elongate, or shift the eyes perception of items in the photo, such as the electrical plate, not sure it would lengthen and thin the child as much as it appears. Also, obviously the pic is taken from indoors, but the subject is backlit from the sunlight streaming in from the sliding doors and lanai...therefore, an auto camera, would have some difficulty determining the aperature, shutter speed and whether or not a flash was needed. I suspect the shutter speed was somewhat slow and the child was moving while the pic was snapped and that's why the left sneaker appears off and portions of the photo are somewhat blurred...JMHO
That makes sense, as far as the double tabs on the left shoe.  Would that also account, in your amatuerish opinion  with the jag in the bottom molding of the sliding door?  look closely between the "double tabs" and follow that line on the molding to the left.  See that jag?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: June 25, 2011, 12:29:18 PM »

Babybear

Did the discussion take place?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: June 25, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »

Could today's drama have something to do with George's medical records?  I've read that G seemed upset, C seemed animated, C was seen with Bozo and KC in the side room.  We still haven't heard any testimony from the defense on those medical records.  And we know that they were given to the defense by the A's.  I'd guess by Cindy as I doubt G would've handed them over to Bozo.
You mean that George tried to kill himself, perhaps because of guilt for either sexual abuse or helping hide Caylee's body?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: June 25, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »

Interesting thoughts!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #698 on: June 25, 2011, 12:30:22 PM »

Bill Sheaffer analysis

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356205/index.html

Says Beaz was making accusations against the court.  WOW   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: June 25, 2011, 12:31:52 PM »

Bill Sheaffer analysis

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356205/index.html

Says Beaz was making accusations against the court.  WOW   
I can believe that.. even if I can't believe his nerve. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.