April 17, 2024, 10:12:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 706961 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: June 25, 2011, 12:32:01 PM »

...and I hope none of us ever see this kind of mangling of a justice proceeding again. The Fl. bar should never have allowed baez in, his moral character hasn't changed. He mocks truth and feels entitled to use any dirty trick to prove a point.

Agreed!

I so agree with this - he is not the caliber morally or ethically that an attorney should be.
He has pulled almost every dirty trick in the book to try and subvert justice for little Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #701 on: June 25, 2011, 12:32:08 PM »

Could today's drama have something to do with George's medical records?  I've read that G seemed upset, C seemed animated, C was seen with Bozo and KC in the side room.  We still haven't heard any testimony from the defense on those medical records.  And we know that they were given to the defense by the A's.  I'd guess by Cindy as I doubt G would've handed them over to Bozo.
You mean that George tried to kill himself, perhaps because of guilt for either sexual abuse or helping hide Caylee's body?
I don't know what those records will show, but I'm guessing there is something there from G's 'suicide' attempt.  They might also show other things from years past.  We really don't know.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: June 25, 2011, 12:32:19 PM »

IMO, they look the same from the side view.

Where is the black strip on the top of the shoe, by the ankles?  I only see black on the tongue in Caylee's B'Day photo.
this has probably been mentioned, I'm so far behind, but her left shoe looks very different than the right shoe.  Is this taken from a video where maybe this was caused by motion?  If it's a still photo, that left shoe alone would suggest photo tampering, IMO.  Unless they dressed her in 2 different shoes?
Thank you!  I said this last night and nobody picked up on it so I thought I was more wackadoodle than normal.  The back of the right shoe appears solidly dark, while the left is light.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: June 25, 2011, 12:32:20 PM »

For whatever it's worth, here's my best OPINION about the photo. I don't think it's just resized to stretch. The electrical outlet looks stretched AT THE TOP only. The left shoe shows a double back tab. Both arms should equal in length from elbow to wrist and the left one looks longer to me.

THANKS CBB!! Plus, look how tall that chest to the right is compared to the full LR shot

Do you know where the most original pic is posted?? I'm wondering if part could have been stretched, then copied and pasted.  I'd like to blow up the pic and look at the pixels.

I'm sorry, but I don't know where the most original is. Mine was copied from the forum.
That cabinet next to her, on the right, is different, taller, from the one in the "original" or top photo in my post on page 1 of this thread.  It is much taller- using the light switch as a guide, than in the photo without Caylee.

[/quote]

I do see the tile in front of the sliding door in the newer photo without Caylee.  But what I do notice is the patio furniture is slightly different also. The arms of the glider(?) in the photo with Caylee are more rounded, in the newer photo without Caylee, they are more squared. Just a little, but noticable.

Could the photo have been a frame taken from a video? That could possibly explain the double heel. Something about the photo is off, besides the difference I see in the furniture. Hmmm

NCSunny

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 25, 2011, 12:32:21 PM »

Wait I could be wrong.
Is there a few tiles in front of the door or not?

the ground is shiny in the pic with the child, just in front of the door.. you can see a bit of reflection of light, which i don't think you would see if that area were just carpet. Somebody already did a close up of that pic and I thought there was tile in both shots. 

I'm not sure why so much time is being spent on the pics, anyway..  if it were truly an issue worth bringing up, the state would have done so. JMO

Agree with bolded.
maybe because people seem to feel the defense is doing something unethical again ..and insinuating Caylee drowned because she was tall enough.
same reason why Dr Rod was researched, because it was another unethical lie

But it was reported this morning the state has had this picture all this time, and therefore, if they thought it was photoshopped or such, they would have hit on it sooner.

However, there is so much stuff in this case, possibly they never thought of it?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 25, 2011, 12:33:03 PM »

Here's an observation I read on topix - you cannot see the face of the child in this picture.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: June 25, 2011, 12:33:55 PM »

Bill Sheaffer analysis

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356205/index.html

Says Beaz was making accusations against the court.  WOW   
Thank you so much!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: June 25, 2011, 12:34:49 PM »

Bill Sheaffer analysis

Thanks!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: June 25, 2011, 12:34:58 PM »

Are those the same shoes in both pics?

It looks like one set of shoes has black on the top, around the ankles and to the front of the show....where the other photo shows white.

I agree---and there is something really odd about how/where she has her hand supposedly on the door handle---ifollowing the edge of the door from the floor up---it looks weird.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: June 25, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »

IMO, they look the same from the side view.

Where is the black strip on the top of the shoe, by the ankles?  I only see black on the tongue in Caylee's B'Day photo.
this has probably been mentioned, I'm so far behind, but her left shoe looks very different than the right shoe.  Is this taken from a video where maybe this was caused by motion?  If it's a still photo, that left shoe alone would suggest photo tampering, IMO.  Unless they dressed her in 2 different shoes?

Good Morning

This is from an amatuer camera buff so, take it for what's it's worth. I'm not sure this is Caylee or not, I'm just making some observations. I think the photographer (we don't know who took the pic) was standing and the camera was angled down when the shot was taken, that would elongate, or shift the eyes perception of items in the photo, such as the electrical plate, not sure it would lengthen and thin the child as much as it appears. Also, obviously the pic is taken from indoors, but the subject is backlit from the sunlight streaming in from the sliding doors and lanai...therefore, an auto camera, would have some difficulty determining the aperature, shutter speed and whether or not a flash was needed. I suspect the shutter speed was somewhat slow and the child was moving while the pic was snapped and that's why the left sneaker appears off and portions of the photo are somewhat blurred...JMHO
That makes sense, as far as the double tabs on the left shoe.  Would that also account, in your amatuerish opinion  with the jag in the bottom molding of the sliding door?  look closely between the "double tabs" and follow that line on the molding to the left.  See that jag?

I see the jag, let me add to the above post that the photographer probably didn't have a very steady hand while the shutter was open...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: June 25, 2011, 12:37:21 PM »

Are those the same shoes in both pics?

It looks like one set of shoes has black on the top, around the ankles and to the front of the show....where the other photo shows white.

I agree---and there is something really odd about how/where she has her hand supposedly on the door handle---ifollowing the edge of the door from the floor up---it looks weird.

I hate to keep disagreeing, but I have cell phone photos that look like this. Even if it was stretched, everything was. I don't think they place her hand on that open door without it being there before. I don't think it's not Caylee. I feel certain the state would not have missed this.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: June 25, 2011, 12:38:10 PM »

Sorry guys. I had this backwards. State went in 2nd time not first time.

I just re watched.....the state did not go in the first time, then KC came out and looked like she might have been crying, then defense and the state stood and talked amicably for a bit in the courtroom, then they all went in the back with the court reporter...then KC had to go back to the area of the holding cell...I saw more re-watching than I did the first time....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: June 25, 2011, 12:38:42 PM »

I am thinking this may be related to the motion Mason said they had filed yesterday at the end of court. It was I think for an acquittal and the judge said "you are going to have to present some evidence to back up your case now with what you have filed - as I am not going to accept just attorney's jaws flapping"............

The other thing I have considered is the defense is trying to get a plea deal in place. If that is it the only thing I think the state will accept is LWOP.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: June 25, 2011, 12:39:02 PM »

Kathi heard the jury burst into laughter in the back after Lee testified yesterday!!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: June 25, 2011, 12:39:09 PM »

Judge Perrys last words " We got something we got to do"HMMMM got to do... ( maybe something he doesnt want to do)? oh boy

BUMPED by mwa
Highlighted by me

Wonder if he has had ENOUGH of BOZO!

what does he GOT to do????

That was the impression I got---and also that he was fed completely up.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: June 25, 2011, 12:39:16 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356205/index.html Not a good sign that the jury was back there laughing after all of that emotional testimony, according to Bill S's analysis.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 25, 2011, 12:40:07 PM »

Bill Sheaffer analysis

Ok, just watching this. I wonder if the jury was laughing at Lee's testimony? If so, maybe the DT heard about it and they are ready to plea? I doubt it, but gosh a monkey can dream. lol
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: June 25, 2011, 12:40:19 PM »

Bill Shaeffer ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: June 25, 2011, 12:40:44 PM »

I think it purports to show Caylee opening the door all by herself which would support the defense contention of accidental drowning. If this picture has been tampered with to support the defense theory, it would be a very serious violation of law.

Before court was dismissed, Jean Casaris said to the effect that a photo that a lot of people think is fake will be discussed.  I don't think Jean Casaris is exactly a person to go to for facts, but she must have heard this somewhere.

Babybear

Did the discussion take place?

Janet

No, because the judge came out and dismissed court for the day.  I think she meant it would be a subject discussed with a witness. 

One of the pundits said that the State had the photo for a long time and did nothing.  We don't know that they did nothing.  The photo was not received into evidence until yesterday so they might not have been allowed  to bring it up until after the defense did.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 25, 2011, 12:41:57 PM »

I hate to keep disagreeing, but I have cell phone photos that look like this. Even if it was stretched, everything was. I don't think they place her hand on that open door without it being there before. I don't think it's not Caylee. I feel certain the state would not have missed this.
Agreed. They're much sharper than the defense, for one thing. For another, I feel that we would at least (if not the jury) have heard that they had an issue with this photo.  LDB mentioned this photo with Cindy yesterday, correct? She could have said something outside the presence of the jury, that the state believed something to be wrong with this photo.  If they believe it was doctored, I have to think they would have called Baez on it.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.