March 28, 2024, 09:02:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 704250 times)
Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: June 25, 2011, 03:01:59 PM »

Nejames theory this is a legal issue:

Not a witness issue, court reporter would not have left the court for the day. They would have interviewed the witness.

Trouble with lawyers or plea.

Baez? Mason? Ashton?

With CA being upset, and the defense team yelling in holding area with her, I am wondering if she has been talking to some fellow cell mates about the trial?

BBM -->Good point.  And I wonder if the fellow cell mates get to view normal TV with all the talking heads so she got a different, more real perspective, of how the trial is going?

As we know, she seems to "live and/or value" fellow cell mate's opinions - that's how she found Baez!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: June 25, 2011, 03:02:35 PM »

Hal just posted at OS that Geraldo said that JB wanted to get in testimony that the Anthony's thought that Lee could be the father of Caylee,... shoot, I'll paste a quote.
“He [Baez] wanted that jury to know that those parents feared Lee Anthony was the father of that child,” Rivera said on “The O’Reilly Factor.” “That’s why they didn’t want him involved in the baby’s birth. That’s where he was going. The judge stopped it.”

Wonder if Jose is sharing with Geraldo, knowing that he has such a big mouth he would be on the airwaves talking about it?

I felt this was the ooops yesterday, didn't the rest of you?
Why else hiding the party etc. from lee. !!

Only Baez, Geraldo and the A's could make such a non issue an issue.

Lee has be proven not to be the father of Caylee..end of story for Lee's involvement in anyway, shape or form with Casey sexually.   The fact they want to continue to make us think there was does not mean that there was.

Who is the proven time tested liar here..Casey, Cindy...so Casey likes to say bad things about people, so does her Mom..big surprise.  So this is how they defend themselves..by saying it happened but here's the way, here's the reason....right...

So Cindy and Casey both have perfected throwing accusations out there that are unfounded to throw anyone and everyone under the bus..hello..remeber she and Cindy concocted the tale that Jesse was the father to Jesse, but he outsmarted them didn't he..soo..what that means to us and the jury is ..we do not believe a word anylonger..not a word.

As far as I am concerned until they get off the emotional testimony of he said she said into the realm of scientific fact..which Baez has not presented anything promising there....I am still seeing a friggin murdering liar and her parents destroy everyone..even her brother ..to get what they want..be careful what you wish for Cindy..be careful what you wish for.

Do we or the jury care ?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: June 25, 2011, 03:02:50 PM »

Jeff motions the lawyers to go behind doors to discuss whatever they are discussing further

Calls the court reporter over

ICA Snotting while the lawyers go to the back room

ICA reading the screen from the backroom meeting before she gets called in there again

We're totally reading tea leaves here! lol

That last pic IMO is the realest emotion I've seen from ICA.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 25, 2011, 03:04:09 PM »

In Baez's OS, he says when Casey saw George holding a drowned Caylee, she cried (a long pause here) and cried and cried. I would like to know which, if any, of these people ever cried once during their depositions, or statements for that fact.

George
Cindy
Lee
Mallory
Casey

We now see the tears falling all over the place.  Lee's reason yesterday for why he was crying now and not then.....because he now knows Caylee is dead.  WTF??  Early statements they thought Caylee was missing...no tears.  Caylee confirmed dead on Dec. 19, 2008, through DNA analysis....no tears.   

I hope the jury WAS laughing AT Lee's little act and the ridiculous defense team.  We know it, as we have watched them for 3 years, but it has to be just as obvious to the jury what a pathetic act these disgusting people are trying to put on. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: June 25, 2011, 03:04:27 PM »

Nejames theory this is a legal issue:

Not a witness issue, court reporter would not have left the court for the day. They would have interviewed the witness.

Trouble with lawyers or plea.

Baez? Mason? Ashton?

He forgot one thing. The Judge. This could be a motion by Mason to get rid of the judge, citing bias or something equally stupid. While Mason was talking at sidebar, before they first went back in chambers with Judge, the Judge pursed his lips at him, which I've taken to mean "Talk away fool, but you're not going to like what I'm gonna dish out."
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 25, 2011, 03:06:23 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... .htmlstory

What could happen in the Casey Anthony Trial?
The DeWitt Law Firm in Orlando put together this infographic of possible outcomes in the Casey Anthony Trial.

Loca
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: June 25, 2011, 03:08:52 PM »

If the picture sent from those at Scared Monkeys was found to be altered, let's say by the defense, what would this be called?

Witness tampering? Evidence changed is what?

I vote for sanctions of Baez or he's kicked out and/or the picture.

KLB:
If some kind of material not told to defense=mistrial according to Linda K B, she accuses the prosecution.

IMO couldn't it be vv. and the defense altered/didn't enter correct material into the Court and not told or was altered and told to the prosecution=mistrial

I sent it to all news media's last night. Then I went to sleep I was so pissed 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #907 on: June 25, 2011, 03:09:09 PM »

Pure speculation on my part, but....
What if the defense (KC & Bozo) are aiming to delay the trial or have a mistrial?  One sure way to do that is to have the only DP atty on the defense team kicked off.  How?  Why, have wittle KC claim he's made improper advances.  I've seen in the past couple of weeks, Mumbles place his hands on KC's shoulder's, along the back of her chair, leaning in and speaking closely right there in the courtroom.  I wouldn't put it past a liar to lie at this point for a mistrial.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: June 25, 2011, 03:10:56 PM »

Nejame eliminating...not family issue..not witness issue could have taken another issue...not jury cause court reporter left and would have had to stay to address issue with juror...remaining options....trouble with lawyers....or plea deal...since Ashton went to take depositions....one would think problem with Cheney Mason as he is the one who brought issue to front...

Looks like Nejame and Red on the same thought process. And no we did not discuss theory.  

This makes sense because if MASON is out, death penalty trial cannot go forward, he was the death penalty qualified atty. Would also explain Casey being teary eyed.

I think Anne Finnell is also DP qualified. But I may be mistaken.
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: June 25, 2011, 03:12:28 PM »

Nejame eliminating...not family issue..not witness issue could have taken another issue...not jury cause court reporter left and would have had to stay to address issue with juror...remaining options....trouble with lawyers....or plea deal...since Ashton went to take depositions....one would think problem with Cheney Mason as he is the one who brought issue to front...

Looks like Nejame and Red on the same thought process. And no we did not discuss theory.  

This makes sense because if MASON is out, death penalty trial cannot go forward, he was the death penalty qualified atty. Would also explain Casey being teary eyed.

I think Anne Finnell is also DP qualified. But I may be mistaken.

Yes, she is. And the analysts are saying that if something happens and Mason is removed from the team that JP would most likely order Ann to step back in.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: June 25, 2011, 03:12:44 PM »

For whatever it's worth, here's my best OPINION about the photo. I don't think it's just resized to stretch. The electrical outlet looks stretched AT THE TOP only. The left shoe shows a double back tab. Both arms should equal in length from elbow to wrist and the left one looks longer to me.

THANKS CBB!! Plus, look how tall that chest to the right is compared to the full LR shot

Do you know where the most original pic is posted?? I'm wondering if part could have been stretched, then copied and pasted.  I'd like to blow up the pic and look at the pixels.

I'm sorry, but I don't know where the most original is. Mine was copied from the forum.

Here is the original

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: June 25, 2011, 03:13:13 PM »

What if the defense (KC & Bozo) are aiming to delay the trial or have a mistrial?  One sure way to do that is to have the only DP atty on the defense team kicked off.  How?  Why, have wittle KC claim he's made improper advances.  I've seen in the past couple of weeks, Mumbles place his hands on KC's shoulder's, along the back of her chair, leaning in and speaking closely right there in the courtroom.  I wouldn't put it past a liar to lie at this point for a mistrial.   

I thought Ann Finnel was the DP attorney for this case?

Didn't Mason's last DP client get the DP?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: June 25, 2011, 03:16:08 PM »

For whatever it's worth, here's my best OPINION about the photo. I don't think it's just resized to stretch. The electrical outlet looks stretched AT THE TOP only. The left shoe shows a double back tab. Both arms should equal in length from elbow to wrist and the left one looks longer to me.

CBB - TY

I believe you have some excellent points about the picture.  There are problems.  I'm way behind in reading today, so please excuse me if this has been discussed subsequent to your making this post.

Seriously, would you consider sending this to Jeff Ashton?

I think you should.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: June 25, 2011, 03:16:54 PM »

CBB - TY

I believe you have some excellent points about the picture.  There are problems.  I'm way behind in reading today, so please excuse me if this has been discussed subsequent to your making this post.

I think you should.

Puzzler...It has already been sent...to LDB as well...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: June 25, 2011, 03:17:20 PM »

Baez has two DP qualified attorneys on his team: Finnel and Mason

Does he HAVE to have 2; would 1 be sufficient.

Mason has really screwed up his portions....hasn't he?  ha

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #915 on: June 25, 2011, 03:17:57 PM »

You are correct.  I give up trying to understand what happened.  It makes my brain hurt.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 25, 2011, 03:18:00 PM »

CBB - TY

I think you should.

Puzzler...It has already been sent...to LDB as well...

Ohhh....TY....good to know...I'm so far behind this morning. Thanks!

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 25, 2011, 03:18:44 PM »

They will have a photo next week of Caylee climbing onto the roof and diving into the pool.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: June 25, 2011, 03:20:30 PM »

Rosebud just finished reading a note and Geo and her looking at each other

Rosebud gets up (note to Rosebud: geezlouizzze!  your headlight is not supposed to be pointing under the fender, get some support woman!)

walking out with note in hand
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #919 on: June 25, 2011, 03:22:57 PM »

Sure did........Nelson Serrano, and that case was cold as ice and crazy circumstances. This case IMO has far more evidence that the defendant is guilty, also I always consider the Scott P case, again far more evidence in this case than SP case, no crime scene and no cause of death yet he is on death row.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.