April 20, 2024, 09:20:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 707186 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: June 25, 2011, 03:37:21 PM »

Is it possible that Mason told the judge that George is going to confess to the molestation and disposing of Caylee's body?  I believe he has been under a lot of pressure to do so and Cindy and Lee both flipped to the defense side.  It wouldn't surprise me if he confessed to the murder just to muddy the waters.  Mason precipated whatever it was that happened, so I don't think it was anything bad for Casey.

Although I did see Casey crying, but because HLN interposes so many old videos, it could have been from another day.  I was in and out of the room at the time.

I know there are special circumstances which permit one side to be in the judge's chambers without the other, but I think if that were the case the State would have an opportunity to object to it.  In general, both sides must be present whenever and wherever the case is discussed with the judge.  If they were discussing a plea deal, wouldn't Casey have to be present too?

I did see the rerun of the O'Reilly factor last night when Rivera was on with Juan Williams. Along with his usual complaint about how Baez was being treated unfairly, Rivera said he had had a conversation with the judge.  Could it be the same kind of situation as Marinade Dave and Judge Strickland? 

As sick as it is; you might be right. George was sighing deeply whilst reading something this morning. He might take the fall for her; but will anyone believe it?

If George takes the fall for molesting KC, won't that make him eligible to go to jail for doing that?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: June 25, 2011, 03:38:08 PM »

JP when he finally gets back on the bench

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: June 25, 2011, 03:38:20 PM »

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: June 25, 2011, 03:38:26 PM »

Pure speculation on my part, but....
What if the defense (KC & Bozo) are aiming to delay the trial or have a mistrial?  One sure way to do that is to have the only DP atty on the defense team kicked off.  How?  Why, have wittle KC claim he's made improper advances.  I've seen in the past couple of weeks, Mumbles place his hands on KC's shoulder's, along the back of her chair, leaning in and speaking closely right there in the courtroom.  I wouldn't put it past a liar to lie at this point for a mistrial.   

I thought Ann Finnel was the DP attorney for this case?

Didn't Mason's last DP client get the DP?

Baez has two DP qualified attorneys on his team: Finnel and Mason

Does he HAVE to have 2; would 1 be sufficient.

Mason has really screwed up his portions....hasn't he?  ha

Sure has IMO, opened the door so many times .....WRT Finnel, where is she? I read and can't remember where that she quietly slipped away due to all the attn on her ditching her hubby and kids for a convicted serial rapist/murderer, and while I know this shouldn't be held against the defendant in any case I do think ppl have common sense and I would try my best NOT to tie that in with the accused but I am not sure I would be successful........who on the DT is not a snake? Are any of the lead attys reputable and ethical (couldn't they find even one to add some balance to the team, all snakes to me!)

I just googled an image of Finnel, and I realized I had seen her on the team, but I thought it was a guy!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: June 25, 2011, 03:38:34 PM »

For whatever it's worth, here's my best OPINION about the photo. I don't think it's just resized to stretch. The electrical outlet looks stretched AT THE TOP only. The left shoe shows a double back tab. Both arms should equal in length from elbow to wrist and the left one looks longer to me.

THANKS CBB!! Plus, look how tall that chest to the right is compared to the full LR shot

Do you know where the most original pic is posted?? I'm wondering if part could have been stretched, then copied and pasted.  I'd like to blow up the pic and look at the pixels.

I'm sorry, but I don't know where the most original is. Mine was copied from the forum.
That cabinet next to her, on the right, is different, taller, from the one in the "original" or top photo in my post on page 1 of this thread.  It is much taller- using the light switch as a guide, than in the photo without Caylee.

Good point....it does appear to be taller to me, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: June 25, 2011, 03:39:02 PM »

Caylee Anthony~Missing Endangered Poster

by Tammy on July 19, 2008

This is from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. If you’re a blogger, please consider posting it yourself. The more exposure this gets, the better chance there is of bringing Caylee home safely.

http://amomandherblog.com/caylee-anthonymissing-endangered-poster/
Caylee Anthony
Age 2
3.1" hight
50 lb.s

::snipping2::

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: June 25, 2011, 03:39:40 PM »

Is it possible that Mason told the judge that George is going to confess to the molestation and disposing of Caylee's body?  I believe he has been under a lot of pressure to do so and Cindy and Lee both flipped to the defense side.  It wouldn't surprise me if he confessed to the murder just to muddy the waters.  Mason precipated whatever it was that happened, so I don't think it was anything bad for Casey.

Although I did see Casey crying, but because HLN interposes so many old videos, it could have been from another day.  I was in and out of the room at the time.

I know there are special circumstances which permit one side to be in the judge's chambers without the other, but I think if that were the case the State would have an opportunity to object to it.  In general, both sides must be present whenever and wherever the case is discussed with the judge.  If they were discussing a plea deal, wouldn't Casey have to be present too?

I did see the rerun of the O'Reilly factor last night when Rivera was on with Juan Williams. Along with his usual complaint about how Baez was being treated unfairly, Rivera said he had had a conversation with the judge.  Could it be the same kind of situation as Marinade Dave and Judge Strickland? 

As sick as it is; you might be right. George was sighing deeply whilst reading something this morning. He might take the fall for her; but will anyone believe it?

If George takes the fall for molesting KC, won't that make him eligible to go to jail for doing that?

I understand the statue of limitations may have passed. (if true)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #947 on: June 25, 2011, 03:43:01 PM »

quick question for anyone with a SWAG.......why on earth would Bozo stand up and tell the court that "we are NOT going to do this" when the judge asked for Furton's report Id think when the judge tells you to provide the damn report you better get your azz to the copier and get the judge the report. I almost fell on the floor when I heard that response, you does he think he is??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: June 25, 2011, 03:43:42 PM »

They don't look too worried.   

They don't look too snug either IMO...so why was JB not at the depo and Sims was? Why was he watching IS and even called in to lie to them?? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #949 on: June 25, 2011, 03:43:51 PM »

JP when he finally gets back on the bench

Not a happy face, imo.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 25, 2011, 03:44:10 PM »

I'm leaning towards IS Cayee

The following photo of Caylee with Great Grandpa was taken on June 15, 2008 ... one day prior to her disappearance.

My son-in-law's cousin who is a professional photographer is having a boo right now  and ... will give me her take.

Janet

+++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 25, 2011, 03:44:49 PM »

They don't look too worried.   

I'd like to yank that effin sissy hanky from bozo'z pocket, douse it with chloroform and stick him on a park bench littered with beer cans...couple hours worth of photo ops for the fans.
He's dressed like the clown that he is 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: June 25, 2011, 03:45:27 PM »

Hi,

So where did we get this Caylee picture? Was it screen captured from someone here? This picture here and the pic on TV look different I really think someone just stretched it.Also I went to save it to do a photoshop to see what it would look like if i stretched it  and the photo itself is named Caylee streched...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: June 25, 2011, 03:46:31 PM »

Pure speculation on my part, but....
What if the defense (KC & Bozo) are aiming to delay the trial or have a mistrial?  One sure way to do that is to have the only DP atty on the defense team kicked off.  How?  Why, have wittle KC claim he's made improper advances.  I've seen in the past couple of weeks, Mumbles place his hands on KC's shoulder's, along the back of her chair, leaning in and speaking closely right there in the courtroom.  I wouldn't put it past a liar to lie at this point for a mistrial.   

I thought Ann Finnel was the DP attorney for this case?

Didn't Mason's last DP client get the DP?

Baez has two DP qualified attorneys on his team: Finnel and Mason

Does he HAVE to have 2; would 1 be sufficient.

Mason has really screwed up his portions....hasn't he?  ha

Sure has IMO, opened the door so many times .....WRT Finnel, where is she? I read and can't remember where that she quietly slipped away due to all the attn on her ditching her hubby and kids for a convicted serial rapist/murderer, and while I know this shouldn't be held against the defendant in any case I do think ppl have common sense and I would try my best NOT to tie that in with the accused but I am not sure I would be successful........who on the DT is not a snake? Are any of the lead attys reputable and ethical (couldn't they find even one to add some balance to the team, all snakes to me!)

I just googled an image of Finnel, and I realized I had seen her on the team, but I thought it was a guy!
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I did too LOL.....Klaas has an adjective she uses to describe her that made me spit my drink out, forgot what is was though, I call it he/she

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #954 on: June 25, 2011, 03:48:24 PM »

The first time I saw Finnell sitting at the def table I asked who the new guy was.  I was told it was a shim.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: June 25, 2011, 03:50:54 PM »

quick question for anyone with a SWAG.......why on earth would Bozo stand up and tell the court that "we are NOT going to do this" when the judge asked for Furton's report Id think when the judge tells you to provide the damn report you better get your azz to the copier and get the judge the report. I almost fell on the floor when I heard that response, you does he think he is??

Another disrespectful incidence took me back when Baez was questioning an FBI forensic expert.  There was no response from either the prosecution or the judge.

Janet

+++++

Casey's Defense Team Tries To Tear Apart State's Case
Posted: 5:53 am EDT June 22, 2011
Updated: 5:52 pm EDT June 22, 2011

Montgomery examined a hair found with Caylee's remains. She told jurors she found no trace in the hair sample of a number of drugs, including ones that can have a sedative or knock-out effect.

Baez then asked, "What other meaningless tests do you do at the FBI?"

Montgomery responded, "I consider all my work meaningful."

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/28317105/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: June 25, 2011, 03:51:28 PM »

HLN:  When they come back, they're going to talk about a photo that a lot of people just don't think is Caylee...

I'm leaning towards IS Cayee

I think the arms and legs are too long for a 2 1/2 year old. (age at that time)  If you look at the other picture she has chubby legs and arms like a toddler. I am guessing the child at that glass door is at least 5 because of the body build.

I'm still behind in reading....but...

Could this "girl" be KC with Caylee's shoes put on her?  Can't "assume" it's Caylee because of the shoes.  There's obviously manufacturing going on in the shoe area of this photo...cabinet area, too.

HOW did this photo get into evidence????????

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: June 25, 2011, 03:51:58 PM »

I rarely even read at WS ever, but this thread I stayed up for hours reading.......I know this is not a laughing matter, but the levity helps me to get thru the anger and frustration I feel at everyone from slore to her family to the DT and their childish tantrums, well this thread documents those and the Baezism's

Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloops,blunders and just plain funny

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136547

[
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: June 25, 2011, 03:52:18 PM »

One of the pictures shown yesterday was Caylee at the top of the pool deck standing next to some supports for the ladder.  If someone could find that picture and then find the measurements of those supports, that might give a better idea of how tall Caylee was.  Is the picture where she is opening the door from 2008 or 2007?  The average height increase for a year might have to be factored in if the pictures were not taken the same year.
is their a missing Caylee poster around

http://www.pixdonkey.com/caylee-anthonymissing-endangered-poster/amomandherblog.com*wp-content*uploads*2008*07*cayleemissing.jpg/

3'1" on this one and Kidfinders had 2 different ones on Google images with different measure.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: June 25, 2011, 03:52:30 PM »

Vasco Thompson In Casey Anthony's Spotlight, Exclusive

When asked how he felt by the defense attorney Jose Baez’s charge that his client (Thompson) was now being accused of potentially helping George Anthony dispose of Caylee’s body, Morgan was livid. 

“I was more than stunned. I was baffled. Vasco explained to me that he did not have the number in question at the time the calls in question were placed. Further, the defense has yet to provide any records which indicate Vasco had the number in question in July of 2008. The defense continues to amaze the public with their lack of preparation,” said Vasco Thompson’s attorney.

Thompson was also defiant when I interviewed him shortly after his deposition in the case on Wednesday. “I did not have the cell phone number in question until 2009. I have no knowledge whatsoever of this case and do not know any of the parties involved,” said Thompson. “I feel absolutely violated. Very much so, in fact, totally violated. People didn’t know my business before and now they do. People I have never even seen before know my business.” Vasco continued to repeat vehemently his feelings of violation for his privacy is no longer possible after being brought into this high-profile murder case that is being compared to the O.J. Simpson murder trial.

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Vasco_Thompson_In_Casey_Anthony_s_Spotlight.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.