April 28, 2024, 09:04:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 708273 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: June 25, 2011, 11:04:10 AM »

For whatever it's worth, here's my best OPINION about the photo. I don't think it's just resized to stretch. The electrical outlet looks stretched AT THE TOP only. The left shoe shows a double back tab. Both arms should equal in length from elbow to wrist and the left one looks longer to me.

THANKS CBB!! Plus, look how tall that chest to the right is compared to the full LR shot

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: June 25, 2011, 11:05:01 AM »

Andizih Andizi
@ @BethKaras I most definately saw some tearing on tv I also thought I saw Cindy w/Baez and KC in holding room when door opened Possible??
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/Andizih

was cindy with Baez and casey In holding room or is she wrong???

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: June 25, 2011, 11:05:08 AM »

Is it at all possible that the shock was because the defense is accusing the judge of something improper?  (They think he hasn't given them enough time, has maybe taken sides with the state, etc...)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: June 25, 2011, 11:05:15 AM »

#JeffAshton just went to a deposition. Means case is still going on... = no plea. Ct. Reporter left means no jury tampering

https://twitter.com/#!/marknejame

Before posting, highlight the whole link, thenclick on the little hyperlink globe, 3rd from left, second line (where bold & etc. icons are)

I don't see anything you mentioned....no globe, no bold.....I will not post any more tweets...others have them covered

I had to give it up too Sunny.... I read them and follow them, but can't post them lol

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: June 25, 2011, 11:05:32 AM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

thanks....ummmmmmmm  that's odd since they were in there....so why were they shocked

The state wasn't in chambers when Bozo et al. were, which is why there's no way this could have anything to do with anything the state did.

Really? I thought they were.

I don't think they were the first time, but I do think they were the second time they went back.

jmo, and I could have missed something since I could only view the CNN feed.

Thanks texasmom! I thought I was crazy. I think you're right. But, I too could have missed something.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #505 on: June 25, 2011, 11:06:02 AM »

For whatever it's worth, here's my best OPINION about the photo. I don't think it's just resized to stretch. The electrical outlet looks stretched AT THE TOP only. The left shoe shows a double back tab. Both arms should equal in length from elbow to wrist and the left one looks longer to me.

Thanks CBB!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: June 25, 2011, 11:06:22 AM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked

thanks....ummmmmmmm  that's odd since they were in there....so why were they shocked
I thought the same thing at first, but it has to be the minions sitting at the defense table in the courtroom.

yep..it has to be that

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: June 25, 2011, 11:06:23 AM »

So was Casey crying this morning or not? 

She wouldn't cry over anything except herself.  Which is what led me to assume Byass is out.  (she wouldn't cry over him being sanctioned ... that's all about him.  she would only cry if he quit and she wouldn't see him all the time ... that's all about her.)

But now I hear on HLN that no one saw her crying ...
Even if she wasn't "crying", I believe she did look subdude (sp?). I also wonder why she kept going back behind the door.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: June 25, 2011, 11:06:31 AM »

LKB just said Rod is co-founder of Body Farm.
I wish she'd shut her yap.

I want her head!!!   

LOL... No you don't...it's FUGLY!!!!! Monkey Devil!

Ha!   No I want it on a platter, as in OFF WITH HER HEAD!

She wants to push this on Ashton & CJBP that means the defense knows they are in deep manure.   What does the defense do when they are in trouble, they spin.  If Ashton received a call AFTER Rodriguez got on the stand to lie & present an opinion not in a report from the DOD, he did nothing wrong by bringing it to the attention of the witness and the defense.   IMHO, that is not witness intimidation or tampering.   BOTH the defense team & Rodriguez should be the only ones in question here.

Not to mention this isnt the only witness that the defense either did not provide an appropriate report with all opinions in but knowingly put forward that expert's misrepresentations of themselves and/or their expertise.

LKB can try to tarnish this fine Chief Justice but someone should remind her that he has never been reversed on appeal.   He wont lose the jury, but she just gave something away but reminding us that one juror had plans to go to Europe 7/7...wishful thinking on her part.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 25, 2011, 11:06:36 AM »

Before JP called recess for the day, only duhfense was in chambers.
The state was in the courtroom.
Great catch Curly

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: June 25, 2011, 11:06:55 AM »

She wouldn't cry over anything except herself.  Which is what led me to assume Byass is out.  (she wouldn't cry over him being sanctioned ... that's all about him.  she would only cry if he quit and she wouldn't see him all the time ... that's all about her.)

I didnt see her crying at all but she was picking her nose alot.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: June 25, 2011, 11:07:32 AM »

Andizih Andizi
@ @BethKaras I most definately saw some tearing on tv I also thought I saw Cindy w/Baez and KC in holding room when door opened Possible??

Juicy!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: June 25, 2011, 11:07:50 AM »

Thanks CBB!   

That is what is weird about it to me too CBB...that left arm/hand looks hinky to me

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: June 25, 2011, 11:07:54 AM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela

I read earlier somewhere that George was also crying this morning...did anyone else see that?

no but he can bawl at the drop of a hat....so I wouldn't put anything into that...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: June 25, 2011, 11:08:08 AM »

Andizih Andizi

I'd say she's wrong.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: June 25, 2011, 11:09:14 AM »

LKB just said Rod is co-founder of Body Farm.
I wish she'd shut her yap.

I want her head!!!   

LOL... No you don't...it's FUGLY!!!!! Monkey Devil!

Ha!   No I want it on a platter, as in OFF WITH HER HEAD!

She wants to push this on Ashton & CJBP that means the defense knows they are in deep manure.   What does the defense do when they are in trouble, they spin.  If Ashton received a call AFTER Rodriguez got on the stand to lie & present an opinion not in a report from the DOD, he did nothing wrong by bringing it to the attention of the witness and the defense.   IMHO, that is not witness intimidation or tampering.   BOTH the defense team & Rodriguez should be the only ones in question here.

Not to mention this isnt the only witness that the defense either did not provide an appropriate report with all opinions in but knowingly put forward that expert's misrepresentations of themselves and/or their expertise.

LKB can try to tarnish this fine Chief Justice but someone should remind her that he has never been reversed on appeal.   He wont lose the jury, but she just gave something away but reminding us that one juror had plans to go to Europe 7/7...wishful thinking on her part.

I just couldn't resist ...gave me a perfect chance to call her FUGLY!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #516 on: June 25, 2011, 11:09:30 AM »

I didnt see her crying at all but she was picking her nose alot.

She does have her father's nose.

To me, she looked wide eyed and worried.... as if wondering what the heck was going to happen next.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: June 25, 2011, 11:09:35 AM »

Is it at all possible that the shock was because the defense is accusing the judge of something improper?  (They think he hasn't given them enough time, has maybe taken sides with the state, etc...)

LKB has mentioned that as a possibility. I hope not
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #518 on: June 25, 2011, 11:09:39 AM »

Andizih Andizi

Cindy did leave the courtroom.  It looked to me like George and she were reading something (maybe a text?)...and then she got up and left.  So imo it could be possible.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: June 25, 2011, 11:09:44 AM »

If the picture sent from those at Scared Monkeys was found to be altered, let's say by the defense, what would this be called?

Witness tampering? Evidence changed is what?

I vote for sanctions of Baez or he's kicked out and/or the picture.

KLB:
If some kind of material not told to defense=mistrial according to Linda K B, she accuses the prosecution.

IMO couldn't it be vv. and the defense altered/didn't enter correct material into the Court and not told or was altered and told to the prosecution=mistrial

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.