May 01, 2024, 12:41:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 708656 times)
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: June 25, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »

Ilene2424 Ilene N.
@ @MarkNeJame it was reported that Furton is being deposed and Dorothy Sims went in with Ashton, not Baezhttp://twitter.com/#!/Ilene2424

Now, that's interesting.  

UH HUH

and I saw casey chatting in her ear before all this too

Did I understand correctly on HLN a few minutes ago that Baez called in to correct his trial experience numbers?  And if so, what's he doing sitting around watching HLN now?  Hmmm.

Yep.

Host: "...Beth you have been in contact with Jose who apparently has been watching our broadcast this morning.  What does Jose say to us?"

Beth Karas:  "Right, I had just asked Linda the question about the background of the lead counsel - you know, uh, just making sure he had the qualifications.  And he does.  The court did appointe him lead counsel.  He is officially lead.  But he just let me know that he's had 45 jury trials.  5 of them have been homicides, and this is his 2nd death penalty.  So he's actually got quite a bit of experience."
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: June 25, 2011, 11:33:47 AM »

HLN:  When they come back, they're going to talk about a photo that a lot of people just don't think is Caylee...

I'm leaning towards IS Cayee

I think the arms and legs are too long for a 2 1/2 year old. (age at that time)  If you look at the other picture she has chubby legs and arms like a toddler. I am guessing the child at that glass door is at least 5 because of the body build.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 25, 2011, 11:34:06 AM »

I have to get out of the house.  If I hear one more theory about today my head will explode!!  Not one of the TV morons know any more than we do as to what is going on.  Miss Piggy and her piglette (JVM) need to be euthanized and put out of their misery.  What hateful and stupid bitches they are.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: June 25, 2011, 11:34:07 AM »

Ilene2424 Ilene N.
@ @MarkNeJame it was reported that Furton is being deposed and Dorothy Sims went in with Ashton, not Baezhttp://twitter.com/#!/Ilene2424

Now, that's interesting.  

I have to wrap my mind around this craziness, however, my first thought this legal issue is big. Something that has not yet happened. Something tells me that the legal issue has to do with an atty and the fact that LKB is protesting so much and pointing fingers at the States ... I am going to say this has to do with baez and the Defense. Why would Casey be crying if this was against the State?
Yet again, Red, I couldn't agree more!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: June 25, 2011, 11:34:12 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@
@issueswithjvm it's not a jury tamper...ct. reporter left. not sick...#judgeperry said legal. #cheneymason made approach. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Not sickness issue as #judgeperry made it clear that it was a legal issue #caseyanthony. Not a jury issue likely as ct. rprtr left. @hlntv
4 minutes ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JeffAshton went to depo. If #josebaez also went, then he's still on case. #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan @hlntv
6 minutes ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
6 witnesses were in hall . This delay is fundamental for them not to be called. Likely not jury tampering...ct. reporter left. #caseyanthony
9 minutes ago

As usual Mark Nejame has an extremely valid point regarding the witnesses that were in the hall.   This very well may be over the Kronk issue, I know Yuri was in the wings, Sgt Allen and others Im not sure but it very well had to stop today due to a legal issue before any of them testified regarding the Kronk Kerfuffle....its a red herring but the defense is going to push it

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: June 25, 2011, 11:34:24 AM »

Ilene2424 Ilene N.
Was following Nejames' tweets. When he claimed Baez had gone to that depo, I knew that was not right as one site I was watching showed Baez wheeling his big file thingy down a sidewalk with that silly s-e grin of his.

So? Maybe Baez is gone?
Wouldn't that be a hoot !!

No it was Ilene2424 Ilene N tweet in response to marks because he said IF Baez went back there he would still be on the case. However she pointed out he was not back there.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: June 25, 2011, 11:36:11 AM »

Ilene2424 Ilene N.

Now, that's interesting.  

I have to wrap my mind around this craziness, however, my first thought this legal issue is big. Something that has not yet happened. Something tells me that the legal issue has to do with an atty and the fact that LKB is protesting so much and pointing fingers at the States ... I am going to say this has to do with baez and the Defense. Why would Casey be crying if this was against the State?
Yet again, Red, I couldn't agree more!

I agree with Red something with Baez, hes in trouble I Think IMO
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: June 25, 2011, 11:36:18 AM »

Yep.

Host: "...Beth you have been in contact with Jose who apparently has been watching our broadcast this morning.  What does Jose say to us?"

Beth Karas:  "Right, I had just asked Linda the question about the background of the lead counsel - you know, uh, just making sure he had the qualifications.  And he does.  The court did appointe him lead counsel.  He is officially lead.  But he just let me know that he's had 45 jury trials.  5 of them have been homicides, and this is his 2nd death penalty.  So he's actually got quite a bit of experience."

Is this true? TWO DP CASES???
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: June 25, 2011, 11:36:22 AM »

Maybe Casey seduced Lee.

Maybe Baez seduced Lee.
Monkey Devil!
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: June 25, 2011, 11:38:51 AM »

Yep.

You can bet this info is inflated.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 25, 2011, 11:38:56 AM »

Bozo still lies!!!!
http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby
Fixed link.  MB

RichardHornsbyRichard Hornsb@
@BethKaras "Capital case" was Nilson Diaz trial in Lake County;they did not seek death penalty. Other 35 were when he was intern at Miami PD
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 11:46:49 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: June 25, 2011, 11:39:16 AM »

I have to get out of the house.  If I hear one more theory about today my head will explode!!  Not one of the TV morons know any more than we do as to what is going on.  Miss Piggy and her piglette (JVM) need to be euthanized and put out of their misery.  What hateful and stupid bitches they are.

Spot on!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: June 25, 2011, 11:39:38 AM »

Yep.

The timestamp on Tivo is 11:15 a.m. EDT if anyone wants to rewind back and listen.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: June 25, 2011, 11:40:16 AM »

Judge Perrys last words " We got something we got to do"
HMMMM got to do... ( maybe something he doesnt want to do)? oh boy
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: June 25, 2011, 11:40:45 AM »

Yep.

The timestamp on Tivo is 11:15 a.m. EDT if anyone wants to rewind back and listen.

Oh, I heard it. I just doubt the info. I doubt anything JB says.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: June 25, 2011, 11:41:09 AM »

For whatever it's worth, here's my best OPINION about the photo. I don't think it's just resized to stretch. The electrical outlet looks stretched AT THE TOP only. The left shoe shows a double back tab. Both arms should equal in length from elbow to wrist and the left one looks longer to me.

THANKS CBB!! Plus, look how tall that chest to the right is compared to the full LR shot

Do you know where the most original pic is posted?? I'm wondering if part could have been stretched, then copied and pasted.  I'd like to blow up the pic and look at the pixels.

I'm sorry, but I don't know where the most original is. Mine was copied from the forum.
That cabinet next to her, on the right, is different, taller, from the one in the "original" or top photo in my post on page 1 of this thread.  It is much taller- using the light switch as a guide, than in the photo without Caylee.

[/quote]

[/quote]

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 25, 2011, 11:41:18 AM »

Yep.

Host: "...Beth you have been in contact with Jose who apparently has been watching our broadcast this morning.  What does Jose say to us?"

Beth Karas:  "Right, I had just asked Linda the question about the background of the lead counsel - you know, uh, just making sure he had the qualifications.  And he does.  The court did appointe him lead counsel.  He is officially lead.  But he just let me know that he's had 45 jury trials.  5 of them have been homicides, and this is his 2nd death penalty.  So he's actually got quite a bit of experience."

How could he have two DP cases if he was not considered to be qualified to do a DP case?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: June 25, 2011, 11:41:38 AM »

JVM (blabbing crap on HLN)  clue to you CASEY ANTHONY is NOT a celebrity....she's a slore on trial for murdering her child - high profile case or not that does not give this skank any status.   THIS is what is wrong with some in our society, twisted ideology, condoning of bad behavior & a lack of priorities.

Caylee, Im so sorry people are missing what this is about, we here have not  an angelic monkey

So agree wiffya.
It's also what's wrong with "journalism".  This is NOT reporting. This is propagandizing the events, to have a spokesperson who by all accounts was/is a part of the defense give recaps and breakdowns of is tainted at the get-go. Factor in that she is so biased that she clearly doesn't give an accurate rendition of what's happening. WE all know this but viewers that tune in for what they believe to be straight news of the case are being misled.

Fo shizzle

Ive bitched until Im blue in the face, totally misleading & LKB especially is literally spinning FOR the defense & I want to know if she's getting paid as a consultant in some seedy manner.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: June 25, 2011, 11:41:41 AM »

Is it possible that Mason told the judge that George is going to confess to the molestation and disposing of Caylee's body?  I believe he has been under a lot of pressure to do so and Cindy and Lee both flipped to the defense side.  It wouldn't surprise me if he confessed to the murder just to muddy the waters.  Mason precipated whatever it was that happened, so I don't think it was anything bad for Casey.

Although I did see Casey crying, but because HLN interposes so many old videos, it could have been from another day.  I was in and out of the room at the time.

I know there are special circumstances which permit one side to be in the judge's chambers without the other, but I think if that were the case the State would have an opportunity to object to it.  In general, both sides must be present whenever and wherever the case is discussed with the judge.  If they were discussing a plea deal, wouldn't Casey have to be present too?

I did see the rerun of the O'Reilly factor last night when Rivera was on with Juan Williams. Along with his usual complaint about how Baez was being treated unfairly, Rivera said he had had a conversation with the judge.  Could it be the same kind of situation as Marinade Dave and Judge Strickland? 

As sick as it is; you might be right. George was sighing deeply whilst reading something this morning. He might take the fall for her; but will anyone believe it?

well George already testified he did not witness a drowing Nor molested his daughter.

They all change their testimony as often as they change underwear.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 25, 2011, 11:42:11 AM »

Yep.

Host: "...Beth you have been in contact with Jose who apparently has been watching our broadcast this morning.  What does Jose say to us?"

Beth Karas:  "Right, I had just asked Linda the question about the background of the lead counsel - you know, uh, just making sure he had the qualifications.  And he does.  The court did appointe him lead counsel.  He is officially lead.  But he just let me know that he's had 45 jury trials.  5 of them have been homicides, and this is his 2nd death penalty.  So he's actually got quite a bit of experience."

How could he have two DP cases if he was not considered to be qualified to do a DP case?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Unless I'm confused...which, with this case, is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.