April 28, 2024, 12:00:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 708195 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #880 on: June 25, 2011, 02:37:34 PM »

Nejame eliminating...not family issue..not witness issue could have taken another issue...not jury cause court reporter left and would have had to stay to address issue with juror...remaining options....trouble with lawyers....or plea deal...since Ashton went to take depositions....one would think problem with Cheney Mason as he is the one who brought issue to front...

Looks like Nejame and Red on the same thought process. And no we did not discuss theory.  

This makes sense because if MASON is out, death penalty trial cannot go forward, he was the death penalty qualified atty. Would also explain Casey being teary eyed.

Crap, that would mean another yr + of defense bullshit...........grabbing the valium now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: June 25, 2011, 02:37:35 PM »

Nejame eliminating...not family issue..not witness issue could have taken another issue...not jury cause court reporter left and would have had to stay to address issue with juror...remaining options....trouble with lawyers....or plea deal...since Ashton went to take depositions....one would think problem with Cheney Mason as he is the one who brought issue to front...

Looks like Nejame and Red on the same thought process. And no we did not discuss theory.  

This makes sense because if MASON is out, death penalty trial cannot go forward, he was the death penalty qualified atty. Would also explain Casey being teary eyed.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: June 25, 2011, 02:38:38 PM »

Here is a picture of the paper that was in Baez hand when he came out of the little room that was posted on another forum....Can anyone make anything of it?

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5240/5869970094_cc0b31028b.jpg

Sorry mods...came from here...can someone fix this...pretty please?

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54623&page=5#post661764

One can only hope it's a screen shot of Baez doing something naughty on the computer. LOL

That is a screen shot of the animation where Caylee's body was found and the DOTS where specific bones, etc were found, I beleive

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.msg1389777#msg1389777

OMG....

Those are 2 pics printed side by side with no space between them. Klaas is right, the pic to the left is a screen shot of the body recovery site. The second pic to the right is the one we've all been talking about...the child at the sliding glass door...MOO

Oh wow! Just went and looked again...you may be right! I am too technically challenged to make it bigger or anything like that lol

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: June 25, 2011, 02:40:41 PM »

Video : Lawyers leave the courthouse
http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/hurricane_center/casey-outside-0625.flv&vtitle=Lawyers%20leave%20the%20courthouse
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: June 25, 2011, 02:41:10 PM »

I am rewatching the video from this morning.  When the dufense gets there is it very solemn.  No big hello smiles, back slapping or typical greetings.  All look somber.   and when Bobo is defending his "It is not new info and the big bad prosecution are bullies" you can see mason doing a face palm @2:34 http://www.wftv.com/video/28355927/index.html .

After Jeff says he wants a Richardson Hearing and JP says not now but after the trial, Bobo back peddles and says they don't have to go through this, will tailor the testimony to only what was deposed before , yada yada yada.  Bobo wants to move forward with the day and get er done. 

As JP says "you would think this would have gotten old by now, but I guess some things never change" @ 9:10, you can see Pudgly entering the court with a doc in his hand and pepper in his step heading towards the dufense table.

When Mumbles is saying that on an entirely different subject he would like to ask the lawyers ....Pudgly is talking to Bobo about whatever is in his hand and slore has a WTF look on her face @ 9:25

When Mason is talking to JP and the lawyers, he says something, Bobo steps back like there is a pile of nuclear dog crap that just landed, Bobo and Mason step away for a moment, Linda looks down, Mr George looks at Mason like WTF, and Jeff turns around and talks to himself in what appears to me he is says " I saw this coming" @ 10:17

After watching this several times, if I had to guess, I would say that today was the last straw for Mumbles when he heard the words "Richardson Hearing after trial is over" and he resigned, Bobo was oblivious and was continuing on with his life, the universe and future Telemundo deal and either ignored direct or indirect signs that Mason would not continue and have his name attached to any legal proceedings because of Bobo's stupidity and ego.  There was some scrambling going on with Pudgly, but it looks to be just normal dufense getting ready for the day and fully expecting testimony today until Mumbles stood up and asked for the chat.  That is all JMO. 

Adding ICA coming out for the first time behind closed doors and the lawyers

Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: June 25, 2011, 02:42:38 PM »

Hal just posted at OS that Geraldo said that JB wanted to get in testimony that the Anthony's thought that Lee could be the father of Caylee,... shoot, I'll paste a quote.
“He [Baez] wanted that jury to know that those parents feared Lee Anthony was the father of that child,” Rivera said on “The O’Reilly Factor.” “That’s why they didn’t want him involved in the baby’s birth. That’s where he was going. The judge stopped it.”

Wonder if Jose is sharing with Geraldo, knowing that he has such a big mouth he would be on the airwaves talking about it?

In my view--Geraldo & Baez are joined at the hip.

"In my view--Geraldo & Baez are joined at the hip."-->ITA with your opinion.  I remember hearing 2-3 weeks ago that on a Wed/Thurs during the trial those 2 boys had a meal together as reported I think by HLN.  That Saturday Geraldo baby did his report purely from defense pov.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: June 25, 2011, 02:43:23 PM »

What is a Richardson hearing??

RICHARDSON HEARING:

http://definitions.uslegal.com/r/richardson-hearing/

A Richardson hearing is a hearing to conduct an inquiry into the surrounding facts and circumstances of an alleged discovery violation. For example, a Richardson hearing might be requested because the opposing party attempts to call a witness not included on their witness list. The court will attempt to determine whether discovery violations are inadvertent or willful, trivial or substantial, or affected the defendant's ability to properly prepare for his\her case. The question of prejudice does not depend on whether the undisclosed evidence might have affected the outcome of the trial, but whether the violation affected the defendant's ability to prepare

Wonder if that would include doctored photos?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: June 25, 2011, 02:44:40 PM »

Oh Lord...Nancy Grace will have a 3 hour special...this will require a double shot margerita for Cubbs....The masochist in me will not let me look away...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #888 on: June 25, 2011, 02:44:53 PM »

I watched wftv's link and didn't see when this took place.  Was this after court was dismissed or before?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: June 25, 2011, 02:46:07 PM »

Maybe Baez told the Anthonys to behave as erratic and insane as possible,appear as dysfunctional as possible.

They sure are doing a great job of that as with Lee crying because he wasn't invited to the baby shower yet admitting he refused to set foot in the room or take part in any way.

Also JVM just said Nancy Grace will have a 3 hour special tonight.  I assume this latest development happened too late to be included?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #890 on: June 25, 2011, 02:47:05 PM »

I am rewatching the video from this morning.  When the dufense gets there is it very solemn.  No big hello smiles, back slapping or typical greetings.  All look somber.   and when Bobo is defending his "It is not new info and the big bad prosecution are bullies" you can see mason doing a face palm @2:34 http://www.wftv.com/video/28355927/index.html .
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss174/northernrose/1d.jpg

After Jeff says he wants a Richardson Hearing and JP says not now but after the trial, Bobo back peddles and says they don't have to go through this, will tailor the testimony to only what was deposed before , yada yada yada.  Bobo wants to move forward with the day and get er done. 

As JP says "you would think this would have gotten old by now, but I guess some things never change" @ 9:10, you can see Pudgly entering the court with a doc in his hand and pepper in his step heading towards the dufense table.

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss174/northernrose/2d.jpg

When Mumbles is saying that on an entirely different subject he would like to ask the lawyers ....Pudgly is talking to Bobo about whatever is in his hand and slore has a WTF look on her face @ 9:25

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss174/northernrose/3d.jpg

When Mason is talking to JP and the lawyers, he says something, Bobo steps back like there is a pile of nuclear dog crap that just landed, Bobo and Mason step away for a moment, Linda looks down, Mr George looks at Mason like WTF, and Jeff turns around and talks to himself in what appears to me he is says " I saw this coming" @ 10:17

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss174/northernrose/4d.jpg

After watching this several times, if I had to guess, I would say that today was the last straw for Mumbles when he heard the words "Richardson Hearing after trial is over" and he resigned, Bobo was oblivious and was continuing on with his life, the universe and future Telemundo deal and either ignored direct or indirect signs that Mason would not continue and have his name attached to any legal proceedings because of Bobo's stupidity and ego.  There was some scrambling going on with Pudgly, but it looks to be just normal dufense getting ready for the day and fully expecting testimony today until Mumbles stood up and asked for the chat.  That is all JMO. 

Adding ICA coming out for the first time behind closed doors and the lawyers

snipped respectfully
It looks to me like Jeff is grinning and Linda is trying to hide a grin.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: June 25, 2011, 02:48:01 PM »

Wasn't Geraldo a guest on Baez's boat at one time also?  Yes, they are great buds.  Understandable since neither has one shred of professional or other ethics.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: June 25, 2011, 02:53:29 PM »

I watched wftv's link and didn't see when this took place.  Was this after court was dismissed or before?

I think that was right before the private chat. After court was dismissed JP went directly to the jury room.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #893 on: June 25, 2011, 02:53:56 PM »

Wasn't Geraldo a guest on Baez's boat at one time also?  Yes, they are great buds.  Understandable since neither has one shred of professional or other ethics.
IIRC, it was Whoraldo's boat and Baez was the guest.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #894 on: June 25, 2011, 02:54:38 PM »

I think that was right before the private chat. After court was dismissed JP went directly to the jury room.
JP doesn't look happy and Mumbles looks like he's so surprised he spit out his dentures.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #895 on: June 25, 2011, 02:55:26 PM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

thanks....ummmmmmmm  that's odd since they were in there....so why were they shocked

The state wasn't in chambers when Bozo et al. were, which is why there's no way this could have anything to do with anything the state did.

Just got a chance to check in....WTFOMG I am so sick of the antics of the DT.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
pipitone says he could hear Mason screaming at other def atty & kc. but not what he was saying

Who else was back there besides Bozo from the DT?

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@ @NC29mom Some say screaming some say raised voices but it was at the whole team in the inmate holding area w/kc

Any idea??

Hope no one minds, but I found these interesting as well.

::snipping2::

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
If the judge orders that Baez's actions were contributory to the mistrial he won't be her atty or possibly not AN attorney
3 hours ago
»

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@Serendipiterry I'm guessing if HHJP forces a mistrial it will be with instructions that kc gets a different atty
3 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
HHJP instructed the jury it was a legal matter & they'll resume Monday. I don't believe its a plea deal because I don't think the state will
3 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
I bet we see Mason take more of the lead on Monday & Baez will have his tail between his legs. If that happens we'll know I was right
3 hours ago
»

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
My best guess is that the issues (Lee's little oopsy) discovery violations etc HHJP threatened a mistrial & gave weekend to straighten up
3 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@Andizih No if it was jury issue they would have a Voir Dire w/court reporter & attys
3 hours ago
»

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the junior attys watching the transcript of the in chambers hearing looked like they were watching the moon landing
3 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
There were seperate things. the def in the inmate holding area mason screaming. the atty's at sidebar & then the in chambers w/both sides
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@strawberrypsu in the inmate holding area w/the defense team & kc. that isn't recorded it's private. don't know who his wrath aimed at
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@wikimoose That isn't a sidebar when they meet w/kc in the inmate holding area
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@Andizih Yes. He's staying in court waiting to try to talk to someone that might give him some answers
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@smokeyutsd No. I think it was her. She isn't that tall in it. Her head is just at the handle. She's on tip toes & arm stretched
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@latinasiangyrl In chambers are sealed. Sometimes released after trial but not typically
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@wikimoose Not say at KC he was screaming at someone in the room w/kc & the whole defense team
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@LaberLand1 HHJP threatening to shut down the case or kill their careers after the trial. Is a guess of what could have happened
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@FLDrgnfly Of the in chambers meeting this morning
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
pipitone says he could hear Mason screaming at other def atty & kc. but not what he was saying
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@LaberLand1 NO
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
@
@Andizih I'm only listening to him can't ask
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked
4 hours ago

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Cindy George & kc were crying?
4 hours ago
»

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Tony Pipitone is saying this was completely different. The atty's came out of chambers with poker faces on. No eye rolling etc
4 hours ago

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: June 25, 2011, 02:55:56 PM »

Nejames theory this is a legal issue:

Not a witness issue, court reporter would not have left the court for the day. They would have interviewed the witness.

Trouble with lawyers or plea.

Baez? Mason? Ashton?

With CA being upset, and the defense team yelling in holding area with her, I am wondering if she has been talking to some fellow cell mates about the trial?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: June 25, 2011, 02:56:16 PM »

Jeff motions the lawyers to go behind doors to discuss whatever they are discussing further

Calls the court reporter over

ICA Snotting while the lawyers go to the back room

ICA reading the screen from the backroom meeting before she gets called in there again
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: June 25, 2011, 02:57:45 PM »

Some people are speculating plea deal. I'm not buying that at all. First of all, both sides came in prepared to try this case until the unforseen issue arose. And second, after having tried this case for 5 weeks, would the prosecution even consider accepting a plea deal at this stage of the game?

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: June 25, 2011, 03:01:27 PM »

Here is a picture of the paper that was in Baez hand when he came out of the little room that was posted on another forum....Can anyone make anything of it?

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5240/5869970094_cc0b31028b.jpg

Sorry mods...came from here...can someone fix this...pretty please?

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54623&page=5#post661764

One can only hope it's a screen shot of Baez doing something naughty on the computer. LOL

That is a screen shot of the animation where Caylee's body was found and the DOTS where specific bones, etc were found, I beleive

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.msg1389777#msg1389777

OMG....

Those are 2 pics printed side by side with no space between them. Klaas is right, the pic to the left is a screen shot of the body recovery site. The second pic to the right is the one we've all been talking about...the child at the sliding glass door...MOO

Oh wow! Just went and looked again...you may be right! I am too technically challenged to make it bigger or anything like that lol

Sneaky, snarky, unaccountable skanky was probably dumb enough to lean over and tell Mason..."The state's so dumb, they haven't figured out that's a pic of little old me at the sliding glass door."

It would also fit in with a Richardson Hearing....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.