April 20, 2024, 01:00:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 707172 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: June 26, 2011, 09:37:16 AM »

The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 am. The document was bookmarked and copied to the Evidence\Documents folder. The results of the Metadata Analysis were saved to the same folder.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:FcVm2ZTmUgYJ:blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_computer_report.pdf+casey+anthony+computer+searches&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjxHSuFXzW52qSiYfWRGuathKSP3_YPbaGsS16UeDCTkTB8F0UBGLe5sQU9wFQ5yp64CD-OiciUUCQGqY2Bn1ejE9DDJqnM6zx161_oFIyPrai2859NkWtuZUdinYYzgpLRwKRc&sig=AHIEtbQYDiSXwYSuLmIVrcDIpl_NTHEciQ

Does this make any sense to anyone ???
I think that was the poem Cindy wrote? She posted on her MySpace July 3. And said my Caylee is missing on July 3rd, says she entered that July 3rd.
So she knew she was missing then?
"Diary of Days" ("Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies") was written by Casey on the laptop on July 2, then uploaded as a blog post on her myspace a few days later (I think it was the 7th).

The laptop actually belonged to Cindy, which is why Cindy's name and company name are set up as the user.  (GENTIVA Corporation and CMANTHONY.)  According to Lee, George originally bought the laptop for Cindy as a gift, and he (Lee) helped her set it up.  Cindy said the laptop was missing from the house in June and July of 2008.  Casey had it with her and was using it as her own.  The laptop was retrieved by Lee from Tony Lazzaro's apartment after midnight July 16, while LE was busy dealing with the situation at the Anthony home.

Cindy posted her myspace blog titled "My Caylee is Missing" on July 3 from the Anthonys' home desktop computer, the same night she created her myspace account and sent Lee looking for Casey in downtown Orlando.  She testified during the trial that it was not her intention to write something visible to all, as she was inexperienced with myspace, and believed that only Casey would be able to read it.

One interesting thing about Casey's "Diary of Days" is that many assumed it was written as a response to Cindy's July 3 blog post.  However, as we see here, Casey appears to have originally created the file on July 2, the day before.  Just one of those mysteries.

ITA DESI..That is exactly right..Diary of Days was written by Casey on Cindy's laptop which she used during her 31 days...Cindy wrote My Caylee is Missing on July 3 on the home computer.

They're ALL full of crap,  , , , them all already and be done with them!

And Geraldo and Baez too!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: June 26, 2011, 09:38:38 AM »

This article speculates that Rivera might be part of the Saturday problem.
Attorneys in Casey Anthony trial decline to discuss early court recess
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?articleid=1348028&srvc=news&position=recent

I know I was like WTH SNEAKY BA$++++  when Geraldo ran his mouth on BOR. Either he did it on purpose to help in a mistrial or maybe to have JBP removed. Either choice would give more time for the Defense to figure out their plan. Geraldo is a HUGE supporter of the ACLU. He's an anti death penalty advocate when it comes to evidence that isn't 100%. If there's even a smidgeon of circumstantial evidence thrown in, he's one person that doesn't believe the dp should be on the table. One thing I find interesting is Ashton's choice of words. Since we know Ashton hasn't commented on the case, but now we know Baez did comment to GR, does that mean that maybe Baez will be removed from the case...or is that impossible?

The part in question is bolded...

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?articleid=1348028&srvc=news&position=recent

Quote:
Asked whether a plea deal could be put on the table at this point in the trial, Ashton said: "I couldn’t talk about that one way or the other. If I give you an answer, I won’t be practicing law Monday."

One theory about the abrupt recess involved some reporting by Geraldo Rivera of Fox News.

In an online posting Friday, Rivera described having lunch with defense lawyer Jose Baez, who "expressed deep frustration over what he believes to be rulings from the bench that limit his ability to make the abuse argument, however implausible."

Baez alleged in his opening statement that Casey Anthony suffered sexual abuse by her father and brother. Those factors and the family’s dysfunction led her to lie after her daughter’s "accidental drowning" in June 2008, he told jurors.

Rivera also shared details about the Baez lunch with Juan Williams on "The O’Reilly Factor" television show.

He observed: "He (Baez) wanted that jury to know that those parents feared Lee Anthony was the father of that child. That’s why they didn’t want him involved in the baby’s birth. That’s where he was going. The judge stopped it."

This is the homicidal death of a 2 year old who's remains were abandoned in the dark, mucky, bug infested woods to rot and GR wants to spout off to the media details of a privy conversation between him and Baez for the sake of sensationalisim, or being the middle man between the defense and the jury?

Is he trying to assist Baez in getting that mistrial?

This has got to be nothing more than a calculated ploy by Baez and Rivera to try and get a message to that jury.

They have now thrown Lee under the bus suggesting he not only molested, but had sexual intercourse with Casey, if the family believes Lee could have been Caylee's father.

I get so pissed off bc I keep bringing up a very valid point that is eating me up: How in the world can the Defense get away with this, knowing their theory & questions have to be based on GOOD FAITH? How can ANYTHING Casey says be taken as good faith when it's a fact she a proven pathological liar!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: June 26, 2011, 09:40:13 AM »

Omg very sorry about that big quote stack. I shoulda snipped it.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: June 26, 2011, 09:44:19 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

at 15:30 is KC mouthing "???? in trouble" or am I just imagining it?  

It's very hard to tell.  But I will say that I've never seen her look so scared and angry.  She's freaked out about something.

I am still a few pages behind, but i did see that and it does look to me that she says "in trouble".  Maybe even "Baez in trouble".  I have watched it a dozen times and still don't know for sure.  She does definitely looked scared imo.

At the 23:38 mark see what you think of this. It appears to me that Simms is trying to talk Ashton into something. I almost feel like she is trying to get him to drop the motion he threatened against bozo. Look how he puts his hands up like NO and then watch his facial expressions. They are like the ones when he is fed up in court.

I believe it is very simple..she was talking to them about doing the chemist's depo ..what time, where and when..at the end she shakes her head okay and walks away.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: June 26, 2011, 09:45:13 AM »

Here's what I think, the photo with the sliding door is Caylee but the photo was manipulated/stretched to make her look taller so that the jurors would MORE believe she got out and drowned in the pool by accident.  Stretching is something they could say they did by accident and didn't intentionally mean to misconstrue.

Carpets a different color, faded picture or an old picture.

??  I don't even see carpet in the sliding door photo on the right, only the tile that is right next to the slider.

It's there, where the trim is for the door casing the tile and carpet meet.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: June 26, 2011, 09:45:36 AM »

I know I was like WTH SNEAKY BA$++++  when Geraldo ran his mouth on BOR. Either he did it on purpose to help in a mistrial or maybe to have JBP removed. Either choice would give more time for the Defense to figure out their plan. Geraldo is a HUGE supporter of the ACLU. He's an anti death penalty advocate when it comes to evidence that isn't 100%. If there's even a smidgeon of circumstantial evidence thrown in, he's one person that doesn't believe the dp should be on the table. One thing I find interesting is Ashton's choice of words. Since we know Ashton hasn't commented on the case, but now we know Baez did comment to GR, does that mean that maybe Baez will be removed from the case...or is that impossible?

Quote:
Asked whether a plea deal could be put on the table at this point in the trial, Ashton said: "I couldn’t talk about that one way or the other. If I give you an answer, I won’t be practicing law Monday."

One theory about the abrupt recess involved some reporting by Geraldo Rivera of Fox News.

In an online posting Friday, Rivera described having lunch with defense lawyer Jose Baez, who "expressed deep frustration over what he believes to be rulings from the bench that limit his ability to make the abuse argument, however implausible."

Baez alleged in his opening statement that Casey Anthony suffered sexual abuse by her father and brother. Those factors and the family’s dysfunction led her to lie after her daughter’s "accidental drowning" in June 2008, he told jurors.

Rivera also shared details about the Baez lunch with Juan Williams on "The O’Reilly Factor" television show.

He observed: "He (Baez) wanted that jury to know that those parents feared Lee Anthony was the father of that child. That’s why they didn’t want him involved in the baby’s birth. That’s where he was going. The judge stopped it."

This is the homicidal death of a 2 year old who's remains were abandoned in the dark, mucky, bug infested woods to rot and GR wants to spout off to the media details of a privy conversation between him and Baez for the sake of sensationalisim, or being the middle man between the defense and the jury?

This has got to be nothing more than a calculated ploy by Baez and Rivera to try and get a message to that jury.

They have now thrown Lee under the bus suggesting he not only molested, but had sexual intercourse with Casey, if the family believes Lee could have been Caylee's father.

I get so pissed off bc I keep bringing up a very valid point that is eating me up: How in the world can the Defense get away with this, knowing their theory & questions have to be based on GOOD FAITH? How can ANYTHING Casey says be taken as good faith when it's a fact she a proven pathological liar!

That's just it, it cannot.  No reasonable, logical thinking adult could possibly take what she says as TRUTH. 

However, under our system of justice, she has to have her day in court.

Hopefully, when the facts are weighed by this jury of her peers, they will see Casey for what she is, I guess I dont need to go there, I enjoy my SM membership too much.  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: June 26, 2011, 09:52:00 AM »

Quote:

That's just it, it cannot.  No reasonable, logical thinking adult could possibly take what she says as TRUTH. 

However, under our system of justice, she has to have her day in court.

Hopefully, when the facts are weighed by this jury of her peers, they will see Casey for what she is, I guess I dont need to go there, I enjoy my SM membership too much.  

MK..if it helps any I am not , for the most part a reasonable, logical thinking adult (so a judge once claimed...lol) however even someone like me can see what she is and Baez also. I doubt there are any real worries with the jury making the right decision for Caylee in the end.
One good thing is the jury don't get to watch the BS on tv that the talking heads are spewing...lol

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: June 26, 2011, 09:52:27 AM »

You're right, the carpet is there next to that dresser or whatever it is I missed that.  I think the difference in color is simply lighting and photography.  IMO, same tile, same carpet, same slider but the photo has definitely been stretched either intentionally or by accident.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: June 26, 2011, 09:54:53 AM »

Rivera & Pirro from 6/23 ;probably a repost but just in case someone missed it.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/geraldo/index.html#
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1449 on: June 26, 2011, 09:55:34 AM »

found the following tweet at :

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

DID Geraldo say they were willing partners?????  Anyone else hear that part???

FL15gatorgirl RT @WhiteSunfire: #caseyanthony geraldo reported that Baez told him that Casey & Lee were willing sex partners & george & cindy thought Lee was Caylees dad
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: June 26, 2011, 10:01:22 AM »

You're right, the carpet is there next to that dresser or whatever it is I missed that.  I think the difference in color is simply lighting and photography.  IMO, same tile, same carpet, same slider but the photo has definitely been stretched either intentionally or by accident.

That's what I think too. Caylee's legs seemed so much shorter & chunkier in other pictures taken around the time of her disappearance. Ooooh I just thought of something. Remember the party in the garage? There was a table or something? Ping pong maybe? Caylee was standing in one of the pictures that had beads, glasses & plastic cups in it so we were trying to determine if she was actually there at that party or it was the next day. Personally I think Caylee was present at the party. Anyway, anybody have that pic handy of Caylee? If it's a folding table or a ping pong table we can figure out the height. Caylee was standing near it.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: June 26, 2011, 10:02:26 AM »

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

FL15gatorgirl RT @WhiteSunfire: #caseyanthony geraldo reported that Baez told him that Casey & Lee were willing sex partners & george & cindy thought Lee was Caylees dad

Is this 4 real...or some bag of tricks?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1452 on: June 26, 2011, 10:05:12 AM »

That is disgusting.  Imagine doinking your brother for fun.   In any case, if true, which I doubt, how does it go from Lee and she willing sex partners, to George having his penis in her mouth???????????????????  I guess it is not illegal to boink your sister?  Disgusting.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: June 26, 2011, 10:07:03 AM »

Just saw a tweet that Nejame is on MSNBC right now. I don't have cable so not sure.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1454 on: June 26, 2011, 10:08:50 AM »

That is disgusting.  Imagine doinking your brother for fun.   In any case, if true, which I doubt, how does it go from Lee and she willing sex partners, to George having his penis in her mouth???????????????????  I guess it is not illegal to boink your sister?  Disgusting.

And if true, that somehow diminishes your capacity to know that kiling your child is wrong, and duct taping your child's mouth is wrong, and dumping your loving child in a swamp is wrong????? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1455 on: June 26, 2011, 10:13:17 AM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html
Thank you for posting this.  I never caught the glimpses of KC in the holding cell.  Great job to that reporter!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: June 26, 2011, 10:13:21 AM »

That's what I think too. Caylee's legs seemed so much shorter & chunkier in other pictures taken around the time of her disappearance. Ooooh I just thought of something. Remember the party in the garage? There was a table or something? Ping pong maybe? Caylee was standing in one of the pictures that had beads, glasses & plastic cups in it so we were trying to determine if she was actually there at that party or it was the next day. Personally I think Caylee was present at the party. Anyway, anybody have that pic handy of Caylee? If it's a folding table or a ping pong table we can figure out the height. Caylee was standing near it.

I have no way to post these pics but think they may help with the dispute over the one pic ?

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-43.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-59.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-66.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-75.html

I hope these help ? It to me is a better showing how tall she is...

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: June 26, 2011, 10:19:53 AM »

It could be the state has a problem-Mason asked for the meeting-that is when everything started.  The judge was going to start the trial -then Mason gets up asks for sidebar  (Mason was on the computer)-that's when everything happend.  I hope I am wrong-but Bozo and Mason did not look that upset to me.  Sorry Monkeys  Good Morning

Someone else mentioned (I don't know for a fact it's true) that Mason was being treated for prostate cancer.  If this is true then the reason could be that Mason needs to step down for medical reasons.  If he steps down then the defense needs another qualified death penalty attorney because Baez is not qualified.

I believe that Simms is death qualified..and I know Finnel is death qualified..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: June 26, 2011, 10:21:01 AM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html
Thank you for posting this.  I never caught the glimpses of KC in the holding cell.  Great job to that reporter!

Thanks for posting this... I hadn't seen it either. I am going to agree with you on the im...guess we will see tomorrow if all are in place...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: June 26, 2011, 10:22:46 AM »

this article also makes me think that the motion for disqualification was the hold up on saturday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.