April 19, 2024, 06:43:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 707104 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: June 26, 2011, 10:53:29 PM »

On Geraldo,

Did I just hear that a Federal Judge declared the death penalty illegal this week? Maybe that was what the meeting in the Judge's Chamber, altho IMO it was about something else.

I think it was a Federal judge in Florida but it didn't seem to be of any consequence due to a technicality which I cannot remember. LOL   There was a stipulation of sorts--if this-that-or the other had happened in a particular case.... it wasn't a blanket ruling about all death sentences, in other words.

Thanks. The fan was so loud I missed part of it. See you all tomorrow! Coffee, tea, milk and donuts at my place!

Okee Dokee!!!   

No, Casey would have come out that area with a big cocky grin on her arrogant face.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: June 26, 2011, 10:54:05 PM »

Geraldo, Def atty Geregos and the rest of the fool sycophants talking about that Cindy and Grund talking about growing back in 2008.

Um, I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news to them but if Caylee had drown in the pool, wouldn't have there been a body in the pool? Just going out on a limb here. He they thought Caylee drown, meaning CA, how could she have justified where Caylee was?

Also ... Geraldo just screwed by his brother's investigative report on Casey overhearing drowning defense. The other inmate just said that when you talk thru the vents, every one can hear. BINGO, WE HAE A WINNER.

Geraldo, what a fool. He tried to disprove the State's allegation and he just helped to prove it.   
someday i wish Geraldo and Baez will both realize that the joke isn't on them, it is them.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1962 on: June 26, 2011, 10:54:28 PM »

~ Good evening all ~  Sleepytime down South ...
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: June 26, 2011, 10:57:58 PM »

Geraldo, Def atty Geregos and the rest of the fool sycophants talking about that Cindy and Grund talking about growing back in 2008.

Um, I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news to them but if Caylee had drown in the pool, wouldn't have there been a body in the pool? Just going out on a limb here. He they thought Caylee drown, meaning CA, how could she have justified where Caylee was?

Also ... Geraldo just screwed by his brother's investigative report on Casey overhearing drowning defense. The other inmate just said that when you talk thru the vents, every one can hear. BINGO, WE HAE A WINNER.

Geraldo, what a fool. He tried to disprove the State's allegation and he just helped to prove it.   

Yes, Red! In one of Casey's letters to another inmate she talks about hearing other inmates.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1964 on: June 26, 2011, 10:58:00 PM »

I've actually lost sleep over this last night. I am so afraid that maybe Ashton did call the DOD supervisor first to keep Rodriguez fromt estifying. He wouldnt' do that, right? It just seemed strange to me that he was the one the DOD supervisor called, as opposed to the Defense, or even just the court in general. They've said as much on some reports, which worried me more. Ack! I'm trying to prepare myself for tomorrow morning.

I hope not too, but then I ask myself who looked more upset.  Jeff Ashton or horseface.  I picked horseface.  She was livid.  I'd say it was something to do with her, cause she could care less about anyone else.  Oh, and Ashton did say it wasn't about him, and so far he's not a proven liar like all the DT and horseface.

Sleep tonight!!  It's only a trial.  Even if she walks out of the courtroom arm and arm with Mumbles, skipping and whistling "Zippity Doo Da", she'll be a marked woman and someone will get her.  That or she'll off her family and then we can try her again. (snark)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: June 26, 2011, 10:58:43 PM »

Just gotta ask - why did Casey go to the chloroform extreme?  My 2 1/2 yr old has allergies & her pediatrician prescribed benedryl at night when she's having problems.  Those are the only nights this tired mommy gets some sleep. It REALLY knocks her out.  I think I read somewhere that she used cough medicine too?  My little munchkin does "stir" but she still sleeps.  I just don't understand the extreme measures.

benedryl  made my kids Bounce off the wall! opposit affect.

I think Chlorophorm May last Lonnggerrr???

Yep...three years now. 
ouch. that hurt my heart.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1966 on: June 26, 2011, 11:00:24 PM »

I don't know..there are so many good theories about what happened in court on Saturday, I watched all the clips from Sat. and I couldn't help but notice Mason's demeanor, he was just so different in court. He looked tired and defeated. Personally, I think it is a health issue with him and he will have to quit the case..something is going on with him. Guess we will find out tomorrow...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: June 26, 2011, 11:00:43 PM »

Did anyone else catch Lee say on the stand that he and Casey shared a bed room?  He said it when he was asked when did he 1st realze Casey was pregnant.  If Bozo is going with the theory that he was excluded because C&G thought he was the dad, than why in the hell would they let the 2 share a room?
bathroom, not bedroom.  WOW, that would have crazy!!
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1968 on: June 26, 2011, 11:01:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-is-delay-significant-or-no-big-deal.html/comment-page-3

Vinnie Politan of “In Session” and HLN said that Jean Casarez talked to Mason last night. Here’s what Casarez reported last night: “Cheney Mason, attorney for Casey Anthony, confirms with me that ALL of the media speculation surrounding Judge Belvin Perry’s dismissal of court this morning is false. This speculation would include plea deal, mistrial, Roy Kronk’s telephone records and issues with Dr. Bill Rodriguez testifying for the defense. What was put on the record today in chambers is under seal and cannot be made public at this time.”

So, what would recess court for the day other than these things?  Health issues, atty resigning, ?????

Well...that doesnt mention what Mark Nejames mentioned on MSNBC today...possible witness perjuring themselves...

CinCin???????
Yes indeed. Melisb, one of our smart monkeys, used to work at Gentiva (not same one as Sindy).  And she posted how Sindy would have to initial all kinds of things while at work and that they have to keep the records for a very long time.  Sindy is as stupid as ICA to think they 'can't' check it out.  She lies off the seat of her pants like ICA does.

yeah ..she almost sounds like an event planner more than an RN....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: June 26, 2011, 11:02:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-is-delay-significant-or-no-big-deal.html/comment-page-3

Vinnie Politan of “In Session” and HLN said that Jean Casarez talked to Mason last night. Here’s what Casarez reported last night: “Cheney Mason, attorney for Casey Anthony, confirms with me that ALL of the media speculation surrounding Judge Belvin Perry’s dismissal of court this morning is false. This speculation would include plea deal, mistrial, Roy Kronk’s telephone records and issues with Dr. Bill Rodriguez testifying for the defense. What was put on the record today in chambers is under seal and cannot be made public at this time.”

So, what would recess court for the day other than these things?  Health issues, atty resigning, ?????

Well...that doesnt mention what Mark Nejames mentioned on MSNBC today...possible witness perjuring themselves...

CinCin???????

exactly my thoughts! I would be doing the happy dance if that comes out in court that she perjured herself!

Me too-I'm so sick & tired of her getting away with lying.  There are no excuses.

Why would the defense bring it to the court's attention?  Wouldn't they let it ride and hope the state doesn't overlooks it?  (Rodriqeuz comes to mind)

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: June 26, 2011, 11:03:48 PM »

Is this child killer in segregated section? Wonder what the odds are to be cell mates?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: June 26, 2011, 11:07:29 PM »

CinCin???????

exactly my thoughts! I would be doing the happy dance if that comes out in court that she perjured herself!

Me too-I'm so sick & tired of her getting away with lying.  There are no excuses.

Why would the defense bring it to the court's attention?  Wouldn't they let it ride and hope the state overlooks it?  (Rodriqeuz comes to mind)

Furthermore- by observing JA's reacation to what Mason was saying, JA appeared to have expected it, he was nodding in agreement.

When they were going behind closed doors, he indicated to the court reporter to come along.  Something JA was making sure was documented.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: June 26, 2011, 11:15:02 PM »

Turbo, pls excuse me posting this here but I know some of us thought it was hinky that Nicole's death & Caylee's disappearance were maybe related. I don't think so anymore. Nicole was indeed raped but remember they didn't say that in the beginning? I found this from Dec 2010 but I do think I saw an update from this year, also...I just haven't come across it again.

http://www.wftv.com/news/26121607/detail.html

Quote:
2 New Suspects In Blanchard Jogger's Murder

Posted: 5:29 pm EST December 13, 2010
Updated: 6:36 pm EST December 13, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- There's a major development in an unsolved murder that made headlines in Orange County more than two years ago. Nicole Ganguzza was raped and killed while jogging in Blanchard Park, but investigators announced Monday there are possibly two new suspects.
No one will say who the suspects are, but Nicole's husband is very encouraged investigators might finally be getting closer to closing in on the man who murdered his wife at Blanchard Park more than two years ago.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: June 26, 2011, 11:23:36 PM »

what? GASP! No Way!! I can name at least a few.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1974 on: June 26, 2011, 11:25:14 PM »

found the following tweet at :

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

DID Geraldo say they were willing partners?????  Anyone else hear that part???

FL15gatorgirl RT @WhiteSunfire: #caseyanthony geraldo reported that Baez told him that Casey & Lee were willing sex partners & george & cindy thought Lee was Caylees dad
That would contradict Baez because he accused George of sexual abuse and Lee as only attempting to "follow in his dad's footsteps." Could they at least get the lies straight ?!! Incompetence to the max with this bunch !!!

Bozo also said "but it didn't go as far" but yet he wants to intimate to the jury that Lee was the father and that there was a dna test done to see if he was the father...If it "didn't go as far" but I want you the jury to believe that there was suspicion that Lee was the father of Caylee... it sounds like an oxymoron...which is what Bozo is by the way..
Ok, my monkey friend, feelin' kinda spicy here.  Maybe to Bozo the face is home base.  I kill myself.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: June 26, 2011, 11:25:42 PM »

Snip....

Turbothink

I think she had stolen her whole life from her friends and family. One of the "talking heads" on TV said if they were investigators in Orlando they would be looking at other murders which took place around any of her associates or people who where a threat to her.

That made me think again back to the UFC counselor Nichole Ganguzza who worked at the place where Cindy went for counseling. That murder has never been solved. There was a computer stolen from a Gonzales woman at that same center.  Cindy stated a counselor told her take Caylee from KC and I have always wondered about that murder at the park with KC went all the time. Nicole Ganguzza was killed June 10 while taking an evening jog at Jay Blanchard Park in East Orlando. Her car was found with the purse in it and so was KC's. Her intial thought may be to blame it on the JBP killer, by telling Lee that she had lost her phone there (after telling LE that she left it on her desk at her Universal office, and by mentioning JBP several times as places that she liked to go with Caylee.

Maybe she was going to plead mental block because she so traumatized by the murder at the hands of a psycho killer or maybe she went after Nichole. There was chloroform used and one of her shoes was still by her car. Mitsubishi convertible. She also had a phone like KC kept talking about having which was never found. Remember that KC told over and over that Caylee disappeared June 9th until the video surfaced from the nursing home.

I remembered the Park.  Your saying this person was killed june 9th 08?
The one that told ca to take Caylee away from kc, right.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if kc has killed in the past.
I'm getting a head of my self.
Judge Strickland, dick tracy(hehe) and Dr. G, all had kc's number right off the back.

If I am not mistaken she was killed June 9th which was the date that KC told Cindy and LE originally that was when ZG took Caylee. There were some very suspicious circumstances to me around that murder. There had been attacks there before but not like that one. IIRC Nichole was stabbed a large number of times like it was personal with a smaller knife like a kitchen knife. They had indications she had been chloroformed which would make sense as her shoe and part of her phone was by her car. Cindy kept bringing up that murder too which made me think she thought the body in the car smell might be from that and not Caylee.

At first LE surmised it was might be one of the homeless that hang out there because of the style of knife. She was not raped and she was found behind the post office really close to the road side. There was also the computer which was stolen from the office of a Gonzales woman at UFC counseling center. There were LOTS of computers in that office be the ONLY one which was taken was the one which had the counselor assignments were on. I have always wondered if she broke into that place got the computer and the information then ditched it somewhere and then went after Nichole. I know that is "way out there" but when I heard that detective say he would be looking at other unsolved murders because he really thought she had all the traits of a serial killer it all came back to mind. I would have to do some research to find the date of the computer theft but I remember it was just a few days before or a week or so before.

I hadn't followed this at all back then.
Very interesting, the murder was never caught.
Do you know if there are any leads?

Okay found it..............the computer was stolen June 9th from a "ZENIDA GONZALES" OFFICE............Nichole was murdered the evening of the 10th of June and found the 11th.i

Nichole's description and pictures are almost identical to the description KC gave of ZG.  Nicole's body was moved from place of attack/death to place it was discovered.

I was very interested because of this about the statement George made to the media when he said that ..."The Body that was in the trunk was not my Granddaughter" It sounded to me like KC told him somebody else was in the trunk besides Caylee as she had to explain that odor somehow.

Here are some of my old notes about the Nichole case.

She left UFC at 5:45 to jog before returning home. She parked her car at the Dean Road entrance to Blanchard Park at approximately 6:00 pm. A running shoe was found next to her car at the Dean road parking area, collected as evidence.

Nicole's Body was found approximately 2 miles down the trail near the N Econlockhachee road parking area. Her body was in the thicket the victim was heavily scratched by the thicket as were the police searched the area and found her and gathered evidence. Most undoubtedly so was the perp.

No one saw KC or Lee in that time period that I can find. KC left the Anthony's house on the 8th or 9th and never came back for days according to them. The scene was gruesome according to the reports. She was not raped.  Cloths were gathered at the scene. Police reported that they feel the perp waited for her either at her car or somewhere along the trail as she jogged by and snatched her. She worked as a graduate-student-counseling intern for a Winter Springs counselor.

According to the counselor's Web site, Ganguzza had worked with homeless people, children and adolescents in the juvenile-justice system, people with disabilities and families affected by physical and sexual abuse. She also did counseling at the community clinic at UCF. Her interests included working with troubled youth, older adults, people with life-threatening illnesses, couples and families and personal growth, according to the Web site." Quoted from http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...5.story?page=2

Dean Road entrance closes at 7:30 Rouse Road Entrance Closes at 8:PM (summer hours) These are the only exits available between Dean Road and Rouse Road. Other parking areas are available along the trail but they do not connect with any roadway to these exits. These exits are the only ones connected with a roadway between each other. If you are late your car will be locked inside.

About 2 miles down the trail is the N Econlockhachee(which runs parallel to Suburban Dr.) entrance and parking lot. The area does not look like Google Earth anymore, the road has been adjusted since and there is a small dirt parking area next to the post office parking area that slopes downward slightly from the road view. No gate at all to this parking area.

Farther down the trail several more miles is another parking area that you can access from State Road 50,  but it is far away and not likely near enough to be of interest but could also be used. This is close to Chickasaw Trail and could be used as a get away road if necessary.

It takes about 10-15 minutes to get from UCF to this parking lot at BP so 5:55 6pm sounds on schedule. The location she was found is about 2 miles from her car,

Some type of "cloths" were found near the body which LE considered strange.

If she was taken from dean road and driven to N. Econ. then thrown into the woods from there it would not be difficult to do and to keep from being seen as at dusk as the area is not well lighted and the parking does slope slightly downward from the roadway.(Just like where Caylee was dumped)

If she was chloroformed there might have been some struggle hence her losing the shoe and part of her cell phone at least at first. Maybe she was placed in the back or trunk of a car and driven down to the other exit.  But there was a running shoe lying next to her car which sounds as if she was put in a car and moved from where her car was. She could have been taken and dumped to that location and murdered easily with the knife because she was unconscious. Since she was not found until the next day the chloroform may have dissipated in her body but not on those cloths.

A man and a woman will commit crimes differently  and the scene was gruesome according to LE so that says it was not a crime of chance but a crime of passion.

There are no coincidences in a murder investigation until all other options are eliminated.
Just one more reason why I think this murder will ultimately figure in a connection with KC later.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: June 26, 2011, 11:28:29 PM »

Klaas if this has been posted, please delete.
Please "ignore" its author.
http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/proof-of-perjury-by-cindy-anthony/

I did not post it all, as it is lengthy. IF I improperly posted, please let me know.

As luck would have it, I was at the Orlando International Airport when the news of Cindy Anthony testifying that it was SHE that did the search for chloroform on the family computer and not Casey. Cindy claimed that it was common for people not to be at work even though the payroll records would show that she was at work during the times the searches on the computer were taking place.
As it turned out there was someone else out there who was also surprised that Cindy stated what she did on the stand. This one person has information that, if it gets to the State Attorney’s office, has the potential of turning this case upside down and quite likely putting Cindy in line to appear as a defendant in the same courthouse as her daughter.
The following letter has been sent to Detective Yuri Melich by a co worker of Cindy’s who has been trying to contact someone close to the case with important information regarding Cindy’s testimony.
——————————————————————————-

Hi Det. Melich
I am reaching out to you because I am unable to contact anyone at the prosecutor’s office and I was hoping maybe you could help.

I worked at Gentiva at the same time Cindy Anthony did; she worked in the Winter Park branch and I

LEP - it's already been posted and we are well aware of this woman and her info and twitter site and everything was sent to the Prosecution yesterday morning.  Murt just likes to act like a know it all and jump into the middle of everything.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 12:04:25 AM by klaasend » Logged

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: June 26, 2011, 11:35:27 PM »

at 1:14 casey becomes angry and her exprssion is evil
something said at the podium pissed her off. she was watching the sidebar
the jury was in the room.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html

Loca
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1978 on: June 26, 2011, 11:36:31 PM »

(Thank you,m Kittymom for posting this  )

Not sure where to find it, but~ JA made a statement to the effect if he discussed what transpired in court that caused court to be dismissed early he would not be practicing law on Monday.

On the other hand, preceeding court, Baez spoke to Geraldo, Geraldo carried Baez's message to the public, a message Geraldo said Baez wanted the jurors to know (referencing Lee).

Mason, speaks to Jean Casarez and says it's not this, this or this.

Why is it acceptable for the defense?

This is an ongoing juvenille homicide case.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: June 26, 2011, 11:39:31 PM »

Turbo, pls excuse me posting this here but I know some of us thought it was hinky that Nicole's death & Caylee's disappearance were maybe related. I don't think so anymore. Nicole was indeed raped but remember they didn't say that in the beginning? I found this from Dec 2010 but I do think I saw an update from this year, also...I just haven't come across it again.

http://www.wftv.com/news/26121607/detail.html

Quote:
2 New Suspects In Blanchard Jogger's Murder

Posted: 5:29 pm EST December 13, 2010
Updated: 6:36 pm EST December 13, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- There's a major development in an unsolved murder that made headlines in Orange County more than two years ago. Nicole Ganguzza was raped and killed while jogging in Blanchard Park, but investigators announced Monday there are possibly two new suspects.
No one will say who the suspects are, but Nicole's husband is very encouraged investigators might finally be getting closer to closing in on the man who murdered his wife at Blanchard Park more than two years ago.

That was the media's story - LE said that she was not raped. The media has come up with a lot of false information on this case (well, KC's too) They had a couple of homeless people at first, then they had a guy who lived in the apartment where KC dropped Caylee, and I don't know how they got that lead. They have said a guy who lived in a trailer and was a grounds keeper was likely the perp, and all kinds of other people. The bottom line is no one has ever been charged and each time the media has said each time charges pending.

I don't know if there is any connection but I do know the computer which was stolen was Zenida (Sp) Gonzales the same name as the fake nanny. I have often wondered if she got information off that computer about ZG.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.