March 29, 2024, 04:47:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 704318 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1980 on: June 26, 2011, 11:46:06 PM »

at 1:14 casey becomes angry and her exprssion is evil
something said at the podium pissed her off. she was watching the sidebar
the jury was in the room.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html

Check out this video from WFTV, Loca.

It gives a good wrap up about when Casey's fangs come out... and maybe what sent her over the edge.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1981 on: June 26, 2011, 11:48:06 PM »

Okay found it..............the computer was stolen June 9th from a "ZENIDA GONZALES" OFFICE............Nichole was murdered the evening of the 10th of June and found the 11th.i

Nichole's description and pictures are almost identical to the description KC gave of ZG.  Nicole's body was moved from place of attack/death to place it was discovered.

I was very interested because of this about the statement George made to the media when he said that ..."The Body that was in the trunk was not my Granddaughter" It sounded to me like KC told him somebody else was in the trunk besides Caylee as she had to explain that odor somehow.

Here are some of my old notes about the Nichole case.

She left UFC at 5:45 to jog before returning home. She parked her car at the Dean Road entrance to Blanchard Park at approximately 6:00 pm. A running shoe was found next to her car at the Dean road parking area, collected as evidence.

Nicole's Body was found approximately 2 miles down the trail near the N Econlockhachee road parking area. Her body was in the thicket the victim was heavily scratched by the thicket as were the police searched the area and found her and gathered evidence. Most undoubtedly so was the perp.

No one saw KC or Lee in that time period that I can find. KC left the Anthony's house on the 8th or 9th and never came back for days according to them. The scene was gruesome according to the reports. She was not raped.  Cloths were gathered at the scene. Police reported that they feel the perp waited for her either at her car or somewhere along the trail as she jogged by and snatched her. She worked as a graduate-student-counseling intern for a Winter Springs counselor.

According to the counselor's Web site, Ganguzza had worked with homeless people, children and adolescents in the juvenile-justice system, people with disabilities and families affected by physical and sexual abuse. She also did counseling at the community clinic at UCF. Her interests included working with troubled youth, older adults, people with life-threatening illnesses, couples and families and personal growth, according to the Web site." Quoted from http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...5.story?page=2

Dean Road entrance closes at 7:30 Rouse Road Entrance Closes at 8:PM (summer hours) These are the only exits available between Dean Road and Rouse Road. Other parking areas are available along the trail but they do not connect with any roadway to these exits. These exits are the only ones connected with a roadway between each other. If you are late your car will be locked inside.

About 2 miles down the trail is the N Econlockhachee(which runs parallel to Suburban Dr.) entrance and parking lot. The area does not look like Google Earth anymore, the road has been adjusted since and there is a small dirt parking area next to the post office parking area that slopes downward slightly from the road view. No gate at all to this parking area.

Farther down the trail several more miles is another parking area that you can access from State Road 50,  but it is far away and not likely near enough to be of interest but could also be used. This is close to Chickasaw Trail and could be used as a get away road if necessary.

It takes about 10-15 minutes to get from UCF to this parking lot at BP so 5:55 6pm sounds on schedule. The location she was found is about 2 miles from her car,

Some type of "cloths" were found near the body which LE considered strange.

If she was taken from dean road and driven to N. Econ. then thrown into the woods from there it would not be difficult to do and to keep from being seen as at dusk as the area is not well lighted and the parking does slope slightly downward from the roadway.(Just like where Caylee was dumped)

If she was chloroformed there might have been some struggle hence her losing the shoe and part of her cell phone at least at first. Maybe she was placed in the back or trunk of a car and driven down to the other exit.  But there was a running shoe lying next to her car which sounds as if she was put in a car and moved from where her car was. She could have been taken and dumped to that location and murdered easily with the knife because she was unconscious. Since she was not found until the next day the chloroform may have dissipated in her body but not on those cloths.

A man and a woman will commit crimes differently  and the scene was gruesome according to LE so that says it was not a crime of chance but a crime of passion.

There are no coincidences in a murder investigation until all other options are eliminated.
Just one more reason why I think this murder will ultimately figure in a connection with KC later.

[/quote]

Hey TURBO!!

How long was this woman doing this type work?

The reason I ask is, maybe this woman was familiar with Casey and Lee.  If there was any type of suspicious sexual activity or someone caught Lee and Casey in the act, rather than press charges, would the family have sought out some type of couseling for Lee and Casey? 

Not probable, but just a thought to throw out there.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1982 on: June 26, 2011, 11:48:55 PM »

does anyone think it is possible that Casey hid the body in Geraldo's mustache?
[/quote

If we look real close we may find Zanny hiding in there also.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1983 on: June 26, 2011, 11:49:32 PM »

Sorry for getting in the quote box.  I will never learn.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1984 on: June 26, 2011, 11:51:32 PM »

(Thank you,m Kittymom for posting this  )

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-is-delay-significant-or-no-big-deal.html/comment-page-3

Vinnie Politan of “In Session” and HLN said that Jean Casarez talked to Mason last night. Here’s what Casarez reported last night: “Cheney Mason, attorney for Casey Anthony, confirms with me that ALL of the media speculation surrounding Judge Belvin Perry’s dismissal of court this morning is false. This speculation would include plea deal, mistrial, Roy Kronk’s telephone records and issues with Dr. Bill Rodriguez testifying for the defense. What was put on the record today in chambers is under seal and cannot be made public at this time.”

Not sure where to find it, but~ JA made a statement to the effect if he discussed what transpired in court that caused court to be dismissed early he would not be practicing law on Monday.

On the other hand, preceeding court, Baez spoke to Geraldo, Geraldo carried Baez's message to the public, a message Geraldo said Baez wanted the jurors to know (referencing Lee).

Mason, speaks to Jean Casarez and says it's not this, this or this.

Why is it acceptable for the defense?

This is an ongoing juvenille homicide case.

Attorneys in Casey Anthony trial decline to discuss early court recess
By Anthony Colarossi / The Orlando Sentinel
Sunday, June 26, 2011 - Added 16 hours ago

<snipped>

When asked whether the latest delay was caused by the defense, Ashton said: "Can’t say anything other than that because that’s all the judge said."

Asked whether a plea deal could be put on the table at this point in the trial, Ashton said: "I couldn’t talk about that one way or the other. If I give you an answer, I won’t be practicing law Monday."

<snipped>

http://bostonherald.com.nyud.net/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1985 on: June 26, 2011, 11:53:27 PM »

I never saw men at baby showers until it was close to the end and they wanted the leftover food! 

"Jack and Jill" wedding/baby showers appear to be where it at among the young people in my world.

Janet

my hubby's employees had a shower for us & we had more men than women there! (he's in IT more male nerds than female lol)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1986 on: June 26, 2011, 11:58:20 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-is-delay-significant-or-no-big-deal.html/comment-page-3

Vinnie Politan of “In Session” and HLN said that Jean Casarez talked to Mason last night. Here’s what Casarez reported last night: “Cheney Mason, attorney for Casey Anthony, confirms with me that ALL of the media speculation surrounding Judge Belvin Perry’s dismissal of court this morning is false. This speculation would include plea deal, mistrial, Roy Kronk’s telephone records and issues with Dr. Bill Rodriguez testifying for the defense. What was put on the record today in chambers is under seal and cannot be made public at this time.”

Not sure where to find it, but~ JA made a statement to the effect if he discussed what transpired in court that caused court to be dismissed early he would not be practicing law on Monday.

On the other hand, preceeding court, Baez spoke to Geraldo, Geraldo carried Baez's message to the public, a message Geraldo said Baez wanted the jurors to know (referencing Lee).

<snipped>

When asked whether the latest delay was caused by the defense, Ashton said: "Can’t say anything other than that because that’s all the judge said."

Asked whether a plea deal could be put on the table at this point in the trial, Ashton said: "I couldn’t talk about that one way or the other. If I give you an answer, I won’t be practicing law Monday."

<snipped>

http://bostonherald.com.nyud.net/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

Thanks for clarifying, Tamikosmom. 

Hard to keep everything straight!!

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1987 on: June 26, 2011, 11:59:38 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

okay so what does that "leave" after you take "plea deal, mistrial, Roy Kronk’s telephone records and issues with Dr. Bill Rodriguez testifying for the defense"? and that is big enough to stop a trial.  Mason leaving? sequestration issues with Lee & Cindy BOTH changing their testimony on the same day (not supposed to talk about their testimony to each other), a juror's misconduct?  hmmmmm  I'm starting at the end & working my way back so if this has been covered I apologize!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1988 on: June 27, 2011, 12:00:43 AM »

Sorry for getting in the quote box.  I will never learn.

I think we're all so worked up we see the "quote" bracket and post without realizing there's more below it LOL  I know that's what I do!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1989 on: June 27, 2011, 12:13:39 AM »

Beth,  I believe the other 'issue' that was brought up is the possibility of a witness having perjured themselves.  (Other than Lee and Cindy...we know they did!)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1990 on: June 27, 2011, 12:21:16 AM »

Just added a poll up at the top.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1991 on: June 27, 2011, 12:21:55 AM »

Casey’s Dysfunctional Lawyer

Clearly exasperated, Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. uttered a single line on Saturday, day 39 of the capital murder trial of Casey Anthony, that spoke volumes:  "You think this would've grown old by now, but I guess some things never change."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/26/casey-anthony-s-dysfunctional-lawyer-jose-baez.html

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1992 on: June 27, 2011, 12:24:21 AM »

I chose plea deal because I do not think any of the other choices would cause an in chamber meeting, nor do I think that Mason would point out his won witnesses lying. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1993 on: June 27, 2011, 12:27:04 AM »

I chose plea deal because I do not think any of the other choices would cause an in chamber meeting, nor do I think that Mason would point out his won witnesses lying. 

Self-edit, should say own.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1994 on: June 27, 2011, 12:28:07 AM »

Of course we are all guessing.  Someone had mentioned that Cheney Mason was being treated for prostate cancer.  I'm wondering if he is stepping down?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1995 on: June 27, 2011, 12:29:53 AM »

I see there were posts about a "Federal Judge"!!  Well, just so happens that I spoke to a FEDERAL JUDGE last night at my Nephew's wedding (I met him actually 2 years ago). I  asked him if he was at all familiar with the Casey Anthony trial (thinking NO WAY). He said yes -- and that he was shocked to see "her brother on TV crying on the stand". I wasn't fishing for an opinion on the case -- I was discussing with him how in this "age of information" that we could EVER get juries selected in high profile murder cases. He told me that it was a real concern. He has grave concerns about these cases being shown on National TV and especially the opportunity for attorneys pulling stunts such as Baez. He did not bring up Baez -- I did!! 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1996 on: June 27, 2011, 12:32:07 AM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/downloads/304JAR2007.pdf

IF a motion for disqualification was entered today, according to the above link this is how it would be handled:

Florida Rules of Judicial Administration

Rule 2.330 Disqualification of trial judges

In part, these are the requirements:

1. the motion would have to be in writing and signed UNDER OATH by the party or by seperate affidavit.  CASEY went in back with them - did the court reporter?  That may have been to swear her in. 2.330(c)
2. In addition to filing the motion, they have to serve it on the judge. 2.330 (c)
3. 2.330 (e) the motion must be ruled on immediatley - remember JP saying madame court reporter we gotta do something.
4. 2.330 (f) determination in initial motion - the judge has to decide if it is legally sufficient or insufficient and enter an order.

I can see all this happening today, Judge Perry, entering an order that the motion was legally insufficient and court resuming Monday.  That is my theory anyway.

BUMP

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1997 on: June 27, 2011, 12:34:12 AM »

So, what would recess court for the day other than these things?  Health issues, atty resigning, ?????

Did Roy Kronk have knowledge in August, 2008 of the approximate area that Caylee's remains could be found?  Where did that knowledge come from?  What would phone records reveal?

Janet

++++++

ROY KRONK

Deputy's actions under scrutiny in Casey Anthony case
Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writers
January 14, 2009

<snipped>

Kronk said on ABC's Good Morning America that deputies were uninterested in following up on tips of a bag he found in August in woods near the home of the missing toddler's grandparents. He ended up making four reports -- three in August and one in December -- before investigators recovered the bones last month.

Kronk made reports Aug. 11, 12 and 13, less than a month after the girl's grandmother had reported her missing from the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision.

A deputy who responded poked around the water with a metal stick and then "swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,' and pretty much, that was it," Kronk said.

<snipped>

Kronk returned to the woods off Suburban Drive and found Caylee's bones Dec. 11, ending months of searching for a little girl who would have turned 3 in August.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1409jan14,0,787726.story

Transcript - 911 Call - August 11, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/050109roykronk911calls/1/lg/5354-5433_Page_01.htm

Audio - 911 Call - August 11, 2008
http://www.wftv.com/video/18347939/index.html

Transcript - 911 Call - August 12, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/050109roykronk911calls/1/lg/5354-5433_Page_05.htm

Audio - 911 Call - August 12, 2008
http://www.wftv.com/video/18348096/index.html

Transcript - 911 Call - August 13, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/050109roykronk911calls/1/lg/5354-5433_Page_09.htm

Audio - 911 Call - August 13, 2008
http://www.wftv.com/video/18348114/index.html

Audio - 911 Call - December 11, 2008
http://www.wftv.com/video/18266518/index.html

TRANSCRIPT OF ROY KRONK INTERVIEW
JANUARY 6, 2009
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/rkronk010609.pdf
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/roykronk01.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1998 on: June 27, 2011, 12:36:26 AM »

Ok I have a really silly question to ask.  So please don't laugh too hard.......

Is there a way to analyze chloroform to see if it is "home made" or commercially made or is chloroform chloroform no matter how you look at it?  Just curious.  Thx
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1999 on: June 27, 2011, 12:36:37 AM »

Of course we are all guessing.  Someone had mentioned that Cheney Mason was being treated for prostate cancer.  I'm wondering if he is stepping down?

I think I read on this thread that it was reported that Mason could be heard yelling at Casey.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.