March 28, 2024, 02:16:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 704265 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2000 on: June 27, 2011, 12:38:37 AM »

Just added a poll up at the top.

I chose plea deal because I do not think any of the other choices would cause an in chamber meeting, nor do I think that Mason would point out his won witnesses lying. 

Of course we are all guessing.  Someone had mentioned that Cheney Mason was being treated for prostate cancer.  I'm wondering if he is stepping down?

I don't know, I am not a legal expert, by any means, but I don't think that would call for an in chamber meeting.  They have had laywers leave before, they just left.  I also think if they were asking Judge to step down, they would do that by motion in open court, like they did with Judge Stan. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2001 on: June 27, 2011, 12:42:50 AM »

at 1:14 casey becomes angry and her exprssion is evil
something said at the podium pissed her off. she was watching the sidebar
the jury was in the room.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html

I finally figured out what she said. She was reading the transcript from sidebar. She was talking to Mason and pointed to the computer. She said "You See it" she was pissed off! at Baez. when baez turned she didnt let him see her expression.later you see Baez, Mason and casey looking at the computer. Baez looks worried, mason looks at baez mad.. casey starring at the computer.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2002 on: June 27, 2011, 12:42:55 AM »

This might be wayyyy off, but could Saturday's drama have anything to do with the investigation into the inmate, April Whalen?  Remember JP asking Linda when the investigation would be complete and she said she didn't know but probably soon.  I know Mumbles is the one that initiated Sat's drama, but IF KC did get her story from Whalen that might explain the 'yelling' Mumbles was doing in the holding cell.  Maybe, (shocker here) KC was less than honest with her attys?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2003 on: June 27, 2011, 12:44:03 AM »

Maybe Mason convinced Casey Baez was messing up her case and she was worried and fired Baez? why would she go to the chambers?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2004 on: June 27, 2011, 12:48:44 AM »

Is this child killer in segregated section? Wonder what the odds are to be cell mates?

Is that Misty?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2005 on: June 27, 2011, 12:49:08 AM »

Casey’s Dysfunctional Lawyer

Clearly exasperated, Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. uttered a single line on Saturday, day 39 of the capital murder trial of Casey Anthony, that spoke volumes:  "You think this would've grown old by now, but I guess some things never change."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/26/casey-anthony-s-dysfunctional-lawyer-jose-baez.html
I have wondered if this may be the reason that caused the trial on Saturday.  CJBP said this and then right after that is when Mason stood up and asked to talk.   I think they want to get rid of CJBP but who knows.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2006 on: June 27, 2011, 12:54:55 AM »

Does anyone know where CJBP was when Baez, Mason, LDB, JA and Mr. George were talking and JA motioned for the court reporter?   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2007 on: June 27, 2011, 12:55:48 AM »

Is this child killer in segregated section? Wonder what the odds are to be cell mates?

Is that Misty?
Yes.  Since Misty is in prison for drugs and not child killing, I wouldn't think she is housed anywhere near DP inmates.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2008 on: June 27, 2011, 12:58:13 AM »

Would Baez getting and sending texts from outside while a witness comes on the stand or maybe coming on the stand... he would be getting info to ask a witness from on outside source? Is that witness tampering?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2009 on: June 27, 2011, 01:09:44 AM »

I wasn't going to watch this trial on television online anymore until the state's rebuttle but I have to watch tomorrow in the morning to see what is going on.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2010 on: June 27, 2011, 01:09:45 AM »

at 1:14 casey becomes angry and her exprssion is evil
something said at the podium pissed her off. she was watching the sidebar
the jury was in the room.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html

I finally figured out what she said. She was reading the transcript from sidebar. She was talking to Mason and pointed to the computer. She said "You See it" she was pissed off! at Baez. when baez turned she didnt let him see her expression.later you see Baez, Mason and casey looking at the computer. Baez looks worried, mason looks at baez mad.. casey starring at the computer.

Oh my gosh you are RIGHT - that IS what she says.  So how does this new "revelation" play into our choices or scenarios as to what happen?  Did she "not let him see her expression" or was he talking to Mason at that point & she was listening?  I can't tell  GOOD catch though!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2011 on: June 27, 2011, 01:10:37 AM »

I chose plea deal because I do not think any of the other choices would cause an in chamber meeting, nor do I think that Mason would point out his won witnesses lying. 

Of course we are all guessing.  Someone had mentioned that Cheney Mason was being treated for prostate cancer.  I'm wondering if he is stepping down?

I don't know, I am not a legal expert, by any means, but I don't think that would call for an in chamber meeting.  They have had laywers leave before, they just left.  I also think if they were asking Judge to step down, they would do that by motion in open court, like they did with Judge Stan. 
I agree with you.  My thoughts are possibly a plea deal which has to be done secretly.  Or more likely, IMO, Mason had enough and either asked that Bozo be removed from the team or that he be demoted.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2012 on: June 27, 2011, 01:15:59 AM »

I agree with you.  My thoughts are possibly a plea deal which has to be done secretly.  Or more likely, IMO, Mason had enough and either asked that Bozo be removed from the team or that he be demoted.
IMO -- the judge's demeanor on Saturday was not one of being angry at one of the attorneys. I vote (as always  ) plea deal.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2013 on: June 27, 2011, 01:16:39 AM »

The defense team is taking a nose dive.

They have repeatedly asked for a mistrial.

Numerous defense witnesses seem to have fallen off the cabbage truck.

Some witnesses have been unreliable (Cindy, Lee, Rodriquez to name a few).

Mason, has sat in the backround, for the most part, and let Baez appear to run the show.

Whatever has transpired in court was serious enough for JP to cancel court despite his time table of getting this to the jury for deliberation.

Casey appeared pissed.  Baez, seemed off guard.  JA appeared to anticipate this.  Mason was sure of himself at sidebar.  JP gave him the pucker face and said "OK".

I'm going to have to agree with Cheeky Monkey. 

I think they are trying to have Judge Perry removed.

The defense has tried everything else to save their sinking ship!

~Klaas,
Would you add this option to the poll?
TY

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2014 on: June 27, 2011, 01:18:56 AM »

Would Baez getting and sending texts from outside while a witness comes on the stand or maybe coming on the stand... he would be getting info to ask a witness from on outside source? Is that witness tampering?
It would seem it should be illegal, but OriginalKat found and posted this
"She can be retained to research defense experts, prepare notebooks for cross examination and, in some cases, conduct the cross examination herself. In some cases, with proper notice, she is available to instant message suggested questions to lead counsel as he or she conducts the cross examination in real time while Dorothy listens to the testimony of the defense expert. Defense counsel must be made aware of her presence on the record, however."
here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10873.msg1413418#msg1413418
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2015 on: June 27, 2011, 01:20:29 AM »

IMO -- the judge's demeanor on Saturday was not one of being angry at one of the attorneys. I vote (as always  ) plea deal.
And I vote that you're probably right because I am usually wrong  Monkey Devil!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2016 on: June 27, 2011, 01:22:18 AM »

I wasn't going to watch this trial on television online anymore until the state's rebuttle but I have to watch tomorrow in the morning to see what is going on.
I hope it's something that doesn't make for a cage of ticked off monkeys 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2017 on: June 27, 2011, 01:29:17 AM »

I hope it's something that doesn't make for a cage of ticked off monkeys 
Me too!  I haven't slept since the defense put on CA.  They all make me sick!  I will be on here until the DT is done (with the exception of tomorrow morning) as watching on television makes me so angry I yell at the t.v.   Well need to go to bed night all.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2018 on: June 27, 2011, 01:29:33 AM »

It is possible that she wants Bozo removed, but I don't know, why would he tell Whoraldo that it was nothing and trial would resume on MOnday, if you believe Whoraldo.

Was talking to hubby today about this case, and I said, you know even if it was an accidental drowning ....

Hubby filled in the rest, w/o prompting, he said, it's what came after her death that is the hardest to take.  The duct tape, the swamp, etc. 

If your child drowned, you don't do that. 

Then he suggested that if they were afraid that Lee was her father, maybe that is why KC killed Caylee.  That shocked me that he was thinking that. 

I said, it was proven he wasn't, but really that was not until after she was arrested? 

Makes ya think, what are these jurors thinking.  Hubby only knows what I tell him. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2019 on: June 27, 2011, 01:36:28 AM »

The defense team is taking a nose dive.

They have repeatedly asked for a mistrial.

Numerous defense witnesses seem to have fallen off the cabbage truck.

Some witnesses have been unreliable (Cindy, Lee, Rodriquez to name a few).

Mason, has sat in the backround, for the most part, and let Baez appear to run the show.

Whatever has transpired in court was serious enough for JP to cancel court despite his time table of getting this to the jury for deliberation.

Casey appeared pissed.  Baez, seemed off guard.  JA appeared to anticipate this.  Mason was sure of himself at sidebar.  JP gave him the pucker face and said "OK".

I'm going to have to agree with Cheeky Monkey. 

I think they are trying to have Judge Perry removed.

The defense has tried everything else to save their sinking ship!

~Klaas,
Would you add this option to the poll?
TY

Does anyone think that they can get jp removed?
Would that have made the whole day recessed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.