March 28, 2024, 08:15:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's 'Thunderdome' - Made in Washington, DC?  (Read 1902 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 24, 2011, 07:46:32 PM »

When is the next White House campaign?  A campaign for 'Energy Poverty'?

Why would anyone release the strategic oil reserve to reduce prices?  Isn't there another way?  Many ways to ensure ENERGY SECURITY in the US and other nations? 

Drill?  Mine?  New, not "Made in China" solutions?

In Mad Max's future for America, pig waste is energy, and Americans are killed for eating the pig food.  Is this the future of America?

With no reserves, or a shrinking reserve, doesn't that put the nation at greater risk of disaster?  The next NOLA will be one of energy?

No drilling, ending drilling, who's going to put gas in our cars?  Diesel in our trucks and trains?  Trains still run on oil.

What of our electric companies based on coal and atomic energy?  Maybe they could put out a few solar panels to meet the necessary supply?

It's one thing to promote individual energy independence, homes that do not rely on any energy company.  It's another to destroy and not have a replacement up and running.  Sorry, electric at this point isn't capable of heating ALL our homes and powering our cars in the winter.

The Obama admin and others worry about terrorists crossing our borders illegally.  What about all the other insurgents?  Non-Islamic terrorists?

How many millions are here from Mexico, Central and South American?  How many are from Hispanic organizations that mean to harm the US?  Asian insurgents?

Why would anyone want to assume that only Islamic terrorist cross illegally and mean to harm us?  Maybe some of those others are dangerous too?

Why would anyone want to give these people who ignore our laws citizenship?  A path to citizenship?

How many of these insurgents are waiting for domestic instability to start their terrorist campaign against America?

And, Washington refuses to secure the border and put the lives of Americans first?  If Mexico see a problem with illegal aliens and can deport them in 24 hours, whats wrong with Washington?  The White House?  Homeland Security - the folks that don't defend the border but have rental assistance programs? 

Is Obama's Thunderdome the future of America?  Or, perhaps a Red Dawn future?  Is Obama the match that starts the big fire?  It's not really illegal aliens, it's our government in Washington?

just my humble opinion

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 05:40:15 AM »

Are our cities and urban areas being over run by illegals on purpose?  Use population to take over cities and then states?  How many illegals are in California?  How many are on welfare, running the state out of welfare money?  Destroying any hope for financial security?  Stealing everything from hard working Americans?  How many Hollywood elite even live in the state long enough to pay taxes?

Is this the future for all states?  The nation?

Destroy the electoral process and Senate by destroying the Constitution with 'direct democracy' and popular vote?  Who can compete with districts made up of an increasing number of illegals?  Folks that come for welfare and theft by taxation?

Mass graves and buried stashes of guns seem to make the news weekly.  How many assaalt weapons have illegals, gorilla fighters, and gang members buried?  How many are stashed in rural America?  There has been much made recently about how the drug manufacturing and dog fighting have moved to the rural areas.  Nobody knows what those folks are doing in isolated areas. 

Now the Obama admin want to manage rural America too.  How long before rural American becomes a battle ground like the inner cities?  Take away the hunting rights?  Take away the ability of rural Americans to feed and defend themselves - things they've been doing without Washington's help for generations.

How many terrorists leave behind families?  How many blend in for years?  Border security has been ignored for years.  Drug use has increased.  Welfare has increased.  Taxes have increased.  Illegal immigration has increased.  Our quality of life is rapidly decreasing.

Washington and state governments should be protecting America, instead, they seem to be destroying a way of life that has lifted more from poverty than any other, and a way of life that has promised and delivered prosperity to generations - even those on welfare.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.