May 29, 2024, 06:24:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 29 - 6/27/11  (Read 686369 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2260 on: June 27, 2011, 08:32:08 PM »

An Anthony PI and a Bobo PI looking on Suburban.. if I was a juror I would be asking... What are the odds of that????
and remember ,,, Kc said she is just as much of a victim here too
I feel queasy now

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2261 on: June 27, 2011, 08:32:37 PM »

That GENERAL area where Caylee was found is no surprise really.  KiaMarie had said to look behind the school, that they hung out in that area.  So for a psychic or Kronk or anyone to think it might be a good area to search is no surprise to me.  That TES didn't find anything because the area was totally flooded is also no surprise to me.  Especially after seeing Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover on the stand today, no surprise THEY didn't find anything. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2262 on: June 27, 2011, 08:32:50 PM »

Nancy Grace opened with that horrid picture of Casey snarling like a rabid animal!

She played it over and over and over.

Loved it!  That expression was as evil as you will ever see on a Defendant in court.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2263 on: June 27, 2011, 08:33:10 PM »

The vegetation is really a moot point. The vegetation could have been from any site. The vegetation claim alone does not stand as proof the remains were originally in that spot.

Not when it grew from the ground thru a Winnie the Pooh blanket, two plastic bags & a canvas bag.  If it was disturbed from June to Dec from another location  the vegetation amount and growth would be less significant

Cappuccino,
Thank you. You make such sense out of the confusing testimony that gets put on by the defense and my head sometimes is spinning (cuz I didn't follow the case closely) and then I come here and read your posts and I have a sigh of relief.

I agree Kermit. I am just not so sure that some members of the jury are as intelligent or have the insight Capp does and they are not getting it. I pray they have someone on the jury that can make it less confusing.

There are some jurors with good knowledge - IT experience, cook/food experience....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2264 on: June 27, 2011, 08:34:20 PM »

The vegetation is really a moot point. The vegetation could have been from any site. The vegetation claim alone does not stand as proof the remains were originally in that spot.

Not when it grew from the ground thru a Winnie the Pooh blanket, two plastic bags & a canvas bag.  If it was disturbed from June to Dec from another location  the vegetation amount and growth would be less significant

Cappuccino,
Thank you. You make such sense out of the confusing testimony that gets put on by the defense and my head sometimes is spinning (cuz I didn't follow the case closely) and then I come here and read your posts and I have a sigh of relief.

I agree Kermit. I am just not so sure that some members of the jury are as intelligent or have the insight Capp does and they are not getting it. I pray they have someone on the jury that can make it less confusing.

There are some jurors with good knowledge - IT experience, cook/food experience....

Forgot to mention all those moms/dads who "know" that because a clothing item says 2T on it and because a child is 2 yrs. 10 mos. old, doesn't mean the child has necessarily outgrown that item of clothing.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2265 on: June 27, 2011, 08:34:23 PM »

I happen to agree with the defense that the body was placed in that location at a later date. I don't know who or why someone did it, but I firnly believe it happened. And as for Kronk, he's a snake, imo. Something isn't right with him. His "I stopped on the side of the road to pee and stumbled across remains" is a CROCK of BS, imo.

I stand on the side of the forensic scientists for the prosecution and believe 100% the body was placed there in June 2008, not at a later date. 
Ditto......even their own experts state she has been there for 6 months (except that quack Bock who thought a coyote of dog buried a bone)......also, IIRC Tim Miller who surely has seen his share of bodies found stated the day he saw her and the depression in the ground, vines growing thru her skull and bag that she had been there for ~6 months
  Stawberry something isnt right with Kronk-but KC is mother of the year--Lee is the typical brother-George and Cindy are just the couple next store-oh they used to live with her daughter and a beautiful baby named Caylee -but now they live alone.  Yes Kronk is a snake
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2266 on: June 27, 2011, 08:34:40 PM »

I happen to agree with the defense that the body was placed in that location at a later date. I don't know who or why someone did it, but I firnly believe it happened. And as for Kronk, he's a snake, imo. Something isn't right with him. His "I stopped on the side of the road to pee and stumbled across remains" is a CROCK of BS, imo.

Just what makes you think the body was placed there at a later date?  Everything I saw or heard has convinced me she was there pretty much the whole time? 

Basically for the same reasons the defense claims. Those remains had not been there long at all when they were found.

So someone came there with a sack of bones, blanket, clothes and chewed on the bones then spread them all around?  I'm sorry.  That seems irrational to me.

You think it takes 6 months to chew on bones? I don't.

How long do you think the body was there?  Why would anyone move it to there?  I have seen NOTHING to connect Kronk to Caylee other than he found the body.  The reward was only for limited time.  If he hid the body like bozo claimed that also makes no sense.  I think it's pretty simple.  I won't be replying to your posts anymore because I feel there is no way we could ever agree on anything in this case and arguments here are not healthy.  We are each entitled to our opinions.

I don't argue. I voice my opinion.

I don't know what connection Kronk has, if any. I just know that he's a weasel by all appearances and based on his background. And if he did it, why and what connects him? I don't know, but has anything in this case made sense thus far? Something shocking every day.

It doesn't matter to me what kind of person Kronk is, he found Caylee's remains and for that, I am grateful, otherwise the jury might believe this babysitter bologna. Mark Nejemme said on HLN or Trutv, he had a nice long meeting with Kronk, said he asked him some very hard questions and felt Kronk deserved the reward that he was no longer eligible to get so Mark gave him $5,000 out of his own pocket, said he would never have done that if he had any reservations about Kronk at all. I think Kronk has not been treated fairly due to the crazy crap the defense is spewing. JMO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2267 on: June 27, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »

I think the Defense is in CYA mode with their incompetency and DP mistrial because they know they have lost this and badly.

Desperation in the extreme.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2268 on: June 27, 2011, 08:35:03 PM »

That GENERAL area where Caylee was found is no surprise really.  KiaMarie had said to look behind the school, that they hung out in that area.  So for a psychic or Kronk or anyone to think it might be a good area to search is no surprise to me.  That TES didn't find anything because the area was totally flooded is also no surprise to me.  Especially after seeing Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover on the stand today, no surprise THEY didn't find anything. 

Hear!  Hear!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2269 on: June 27, 2011, 08:35:19 PM »

So, what do you think they did....transplant all that "overgrown" vegetation into that spot.

Hmmm....that spot was cleared to bare earth and now, 3 years later.....3 years....the vegetation has not become overgrown...we know that because several reporters have been there recently to show us the location.  Yes, vegetation is growing back, but 3 years later it's not over-grown.

So, IMO, to have put that much vegetation in that area, to be that over-grown, it would have taken an army of minions to put those plants in the ground...not to mention the second army it would take to weave those "very fine" roots through the bones and the hair mass on the ground. 

And neither one remembers it either

Thanks for the visual though, now off to get some brain bleach ASAP

Bock testified that the vegetation on Casey's car did not match the vegetation found in Caylee's remains. She testified that the vegetation could have taken place in a two week period, but she also said it could have been there 6 months.

IIRC, Bock is also the one who didn't know about Kudzu, after 30 years of experience.  I don't have any years of experience in her line of work, yet I've know what Kudzu is since I was a very young girl. 

Me either, but anyone who is familiar even slightly with this area and the south in general shoudl know about Kudzu...or maybe she thinks it is IVY   She came across as totally confused and out of it IMO...dazed and confused puts it best.

I think her and Spitz hooked up later.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2270 on: June 27, 2011, 08:36:05 PM »

I think the Defense is in CYA mode with their incompetency and DP mistrial because they know they have lost this and badly.

Desperation in the extreme.

Yeppers!  Now they want to throw out the entire jury and start fresh with a regular jury - not a death penalty jury.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2271 on: June 27, 2011, 08:36:42 PM »

Kudzu--The Vine that Ate the South!
Got some 10 feet from my door, make that 9 1/2.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2272 on: June 27, 2011, 08:36:46 PM »

Cappuccino,

TY & right back at ya

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2273 on: June 27, 2011, 08:37:36 PM »

If Casey was living in denial and la la land and everything was great b/c this is how i cope after being molested, then why didn't she go home even one time and face Cindy.  Not one time did she go home and face Cindy in those 31 days, right?

strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2274 on: June 27, 2011, 08:37:52 PM »

I stand on the side of the forensic scientists for the prosecution and believe 100% the body was placed there in June 2008, not at a later date. 
Ditto......even their own experts state she has been there for 6 months (except that quack Bock who thought a coyote of dog buried a bone)......also, IIRC Tim Miller who surely has seen his share of bodies found stated the day he saw her and the depression in the ground, vines growing thru her skull and bag that she had been there for ~6 months
  Stawberry something isnt right with Kronk-but KC is mother of the year--Lee is the typical brother-George and Cindy are just the couple next store-oh they used to live with her daughter and a beautiful baby named Caylee -but now they live alone.  Yes Kronk is a snake

Glad someone else sees right through Kronk.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2275 on: June 27, 2011, 08:38:14 PM »

Nancy Grace opened with that horrid picture of Casey snarling like a rabid animal!

She played it over and over and over.

Loved it!  That expression was as evil as you will ever see on a Defendant in court.

Pure evil & with no issue comprehending what is going on around her, she's driving the bus but I have a strong feeling there is a mack truck that is gonna flatten her....FOR LIFE!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2276 on: June 27, 2011, 08:38:54 PM »

It was placed there later, I agree - the 24th of June to be exact when George tried to get in her trunk. That baby was in the trunk that day covered with clothes to hide her. The timeline fits perfectly as to the way the body would have been at the time. I am a fanatic about forensics and I can tell you the forensics in this case are right on target.

I do think LE may have made one mistake and that was not having the larvae tested for DNA. It may be that they did and because of the time lapse between the time KC dumped the body and the time they got possession of the car the DNA was gone. It is very susceptible to heat.

100% agree Turbo. I think that's why Casey raced to the trunk & threw them at George. I also think it's why Cindy washed her clothes so quickly, bc they smelled like death. I also think George & Cindy pulled the carpet out of the trunk & tried to clean it, then threw stuff back when they realized something more sinister might have happened.

I thought they got a new freezer, new washing machine, new wet/dry vac...anything else?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2277 on: June 27, 2011, 08:39:16 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/PDF/28372388/detail.html

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2278 on: June 27, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »

Glad someone else sees right through Kronk.

Put aside what one might thing of Kronk as a person - what do you think he did that was wrong with respect to Caylee and why.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2279 on: June 27, 2011, 08:39:32 PM »

the defense cant say Kronks girlfriend told him where the body is because that would mean Bozo knew and left her out there, he figured if they didnt find the body she couldnt be found guilty but the state even before they found the body charged her with capital murder so they have something coming during the rebuttal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.