May 27, 2024, 07:29:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 29 - 6/27/11  (Read 686065 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2320 on: June 27, 2011, 08:55:14 PM »

I happen to agree with the defense that the body was placed in that location at a later date. I don't know who or why someone did it, but I firnly believe it happened. And as for Kronk, he's a snake, imo. Something isn't right with him. His "I stopped on the side of the road to pee and stumbled across remains" is a CROCK of BS, imo.

I stand on the side of the forensic scientists for the prosecution and believe 100% the body was placed there in June 2008, not at a later date. 
Ditto......even their own experts state she has been there for 6 months (except that quack Bock who thought a coyote of dog buried a bone)......also, IIRC Tim Miller who surely has seen his share of bodies found stated the day he saw her and the depression in the ground, vines growing thru her skull and bag that she had been there for ~6 months
  Stawberry something isnt right with Kronk-but KC is mother of the year--Lee is the typical brother-George and Cindy are just the couple next store-oh they used to live with her daughter and a beautiful baby named Caylee -but now they live alone.  Yes Kronk is a snake

Glad someone else sees right through Kronk.

Put aside what one might thing of Kronk as a person - what do you think he did that was wrong with respect to Caylee and why.

I just think there is more to his discovery story than he's telling. It is quite clear he was persistent in this for the notoriety of it, at least to me it is. He's a snake, he's a liar and he's a weasel. His history proves that.

Obviously Casey put the remains somewhere. But where is my question. I am more upset that had the remains been left where they originally were that quite possibly could have provided evidence to the truth. I don't know why he would have moved them, other than where he discovered them was in a place he had no business being. Perhaps private property, etc. He wanted that reward and he wanted the media attention.
How do you know he is a snake, a liar and a weasel......I mean I call my ex hubby that and worse but, but,,,,,nevermind

Because Baez said so!!!   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2321 on: June 27, 2011, 08:55:26 PM »

I happen to agree with the defense that the body was placed in that location at a later date. I don't know who or why someone did it, but I firnly believe it happened. And as for Kronk, he's a snake, imo. Something isn't right with him. His "I stopped on the side of the road to pee and stumbled across remains" is a CROCK of BS, imo.

I stand on the side of the forensic scientists for the prosecution and believe 100% the body was placed there in June 2008, not at a later date. 
Ditto......even their own experts state she has been there for 6 months (except that quack Bock who thought a coyote of dog buried a bone)......also, IIRC Tim Miller who surely has seen his share of bodies found stated the day he saw her and the depression in the ground, vines growing thru her skull and bag that she had been there for ~6 months
  Stawberry something isnt right with Kronk-but KC is mother of the year--Lee is the typical brother-George and Cindy are just the couple next store-oh they used to live with her daughter and a beautiful baby named Caylee -but now they live alone.  Yes Kronk is a snake

Put aside what one might thing of Kronk as a person - what do you think he did that was wrong with respect to Caylee and why.

I just think there is more to his discovery story than he's telling. It is quite clear he was persistent in this for the notoriety of it, at least to me it is. He's a snake, he's a liar and he's a weasel. His history proves that.

Obviously Casey put the remains somewhere. But where is my question. I am more upset that had the remains been left where they originally were that quite possibly could have provided evidence to the truth. I don't know why he would have moved them, other than where he discovered them was in a place he had no business being. Perhaps private property, etc. He wanted that reward and he wanted the media attention.

Well, according to where KC killed Caylee - that would have been where she originally was - unless she killed Caylee in the car.

In any event, we know Caylee was in the car and in the garbage swamp, with the old toilet.

We also know that roots are growing through everything - everything - and that doesn't happen in two weeks, and roots as long as in the pictures up thread take months to grow that long.

It seems for all her knowlege, KC, in reality, didn't think that the body would decompose that quickly.   

I would take a certifiably insane person to "steal" a decomposing body and deal with all the smell that never goes away to try to get a few thousand dollars.

I do think Kronk was especially interested in Caylee's case because that was in the area he serviced in doing his job functions.  And, he's probably used those woods often as a restroom.  In doing so, it's reasonable to think that he might have said to himself, this would be a good dumping groung...so he started looking.  There was a reward for finding Caylee -so he looked.

Thank goodness he looked, else Caylee might not have been found for a long time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2322 on: June 27, 2011, 08:55:30 PM »

I always wondered if she took those frozen items out of the freezer and to Tony's to make room to keep Caylee there as she was starting to decompose. 

OMG! I remember someone saying she brought Tyson chicken nuggets (those frozen chicken nuggets in the red bag)!!! I don't remember if it was Tony or Jesse though. Ugh I'm sickened.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2323 on: June 27, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »

The vegetation is really a moot point. The vegetation could have been from any site. The vegetation claim alone does not stand as proof the remains were originally in that spot.

So, what do you think they did....transplant all that "overgrown" vegetation into that spot.

Hmmm....that spot was cleared to bare earth and now, 3 years later.....3 years....the vegetation has not become overgrown...we know that because several reporters have been there recently to show us the location.  Yes, vegetation is growing back, but 3 years later it's not over-grown.

So, IMO, to have put that much vegetation in that area, to be that over-grown, it would have taken an army of minions to put those plants in the ground...not to mention the second army it would take to weave those "very fine" roots through the bones and the hair mass on the ground. 

Bock testified that the vegetation on Casey's car did not match the vegetation found in Caylee's remains. She testified that the vegetation could have taken place in a two week period, but she also said it could have been there 6 months.

And you were impressed by Bocks testimony?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2324 on: June 27, 2011, 08:56:43 PM »

Another Whoa!!
NG asked Lenamon how the defense PI would know where to look for the body a month before it was discovered and all he could come up with was... I cant say because I was with the defense.... HE KNEW TOO 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2325 on: June 27, 2011, 08:56:57 PM »

I can't wait to hear from this Kronk guy from all your posts this is going to be either very exciting or very distrubing.

Is sparky still in use in Florida?
See my tag line....   (I want that slore to fall over when I hit it!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2326 on: June 27, 2011, 08:57:07 PM »

O/T - Strawberry Shortcake, I really need you to either un-animate your avatar or change to another one.  The jumping up and down on this particular one is going to drive me to drink.  I've make an un-animated one for you to use if you like.  If you don't want to change it I'll change it for you.  Thanks for understanding.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5266/5878674401_a135c16b4c_o.gif

OMG...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2327 on: June 27, 2011, 08:57:15 PM »

The vegetation is really a moot point. The vegetation could have been from any site. The vegetation claim alone does not stand as proof the remains were originally in that spot.

JOSE BAEZ IS THAT YOU?!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2328 on: June 27, 2011, 08:57:18 PM »

I would like to hear the audio that had Com casey so upset.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2329 on: June 27, 2011, 08:58:05 PM »

So, what do you think they did....transplant all that "overgrown" vegetation into that spot.

Hmmm....that spot was cleared to bare earth and now, 3 years later.....3 years....the vegetation has not become overgrown...we know that because several reporters have been there recently to show us the location.  Yes, vegetation is growing back, but 3 years later it's not over-grown.

So, IMO, to have put that much vegetation in that area, to be that over-grown, it would have taken an army of minions to put those plants in the ground...not to mention the second army it would take to weave those "very fine" roots through the bones and the hair mass on the ground. 

Bock testified that the vegetation on Casey's car did not match the vegetation found in Caylee's remains. She testified that the vegetation could have taken place in a two week period, but she also said it could have been there 6 months.

IIRC, Bock is also the one who didn't know about Kudzu, after 30 years of experience.  I don't have any years of experience in her line of work, yet I've know what Kudzu is since I was a very young girl. 

Me either, but anyone who is familiar even slightly with this area and the south in general shoudl know about Kudzu...or maybe she thinks it is IVY   She came across as totally confused and out of it IMO...dazed and confused puts it best.

Kinda like Mr Magoo
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2330 on: June 27, 2011, 08:58:26 PM »

I always wondered if Convicted Felon Casey Anthony had the remains in the freezer for a day or so as she backed that car right up against it.  And had some frozen foods in the car when Tony picked her up, etc.
Anna, I wondered that also, but wouldnt she fear the parents would accidently come across Caylee?? eeww.. if its true, she brought frozen food from home..I wonder if caylee was laying on it or under it
I still think that the playhouse or sandbox is more likely

Was the sandbox one of those big plastic turtles with a top?  Another possibility. 

But she did back right up to that freezer.  Maybe they don't use it that often.  Or maybe it locks and she hid the key.

Don't guess we will ever know but at least we know Kronk didn't kill the baby so he is totally irrelevant.

I am pretty sure it was that type of sandbox, and I thought she might have put her in that and covered it with the shell cover.......creeped me out because we had that exact sandbox too, but I got rid of it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2331 on: June 27, 2011, 08:58:47 PM »

Yea the media attention has done wonders for his life
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2332 on: June 27, 2011, 08:58:53 PM »

I would like to hear the audio that had Com casey so upset.
Anna, the funny part is that you cant make out much except..oh thats a garbage bag

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2333 on: June 27, 2011, 08:59:23 PM »

I always wondered if Convicted Felon Casey Anthony had the remains in the freezer for a day or so as she backed that car right up against it.  And had some frozen foods in the car when Tony picked her up, etc.

Glad someone else thinks this.  It has always bothered me.  Guess no way to prove anything now.

I always wondered if she took those frozen items out of the freezer and to Tony's to make room to keep Caylee there as she was starting to decompose. 

Anna, me too!  That freezer used to drive me nuts...many post made hoping that LE would search that freezer! 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2334 on: June 27, 2011, 08:59:57 PM »

I have lived in the south my whole entire life and my brother was the one that took care of the grounds at Disney Land for years and as most know lots of the land at Disney use to be swamp land.......very wet......and I can tell you now that it takes much longer then a few weeks for vines to grow through the ground and up through a trash bag filled with remains of a small child. Caylee was most likely thrown into those woods the day that George was about to get into Caseys trunk.
   I hope no one wants any of us to believe that kronk put those remains there in the woods.....drung several of the bones around and chewed on them so it would look like small animals had gotten ahold of the......made sure to dig up some vines and small plants from another location and somehow plant them inbetween the bones and skull of that beautiful babies remains and then came back in a few weeks and found them..................dang how much money did he recieve as the reward anyways......looks like to me if he is this good he missed his calling. He could work for any number of  crooks that want to hide bodies and make them  show up in a different location........Thats all bullcrap......Casey killed caylee.......Casey threw Caylee out in the woods   and kronk just  happened to be the man to find her period...end of story!!!!!

IIRC  Roy Kronk wanted to report it anonymously ...he didn't want to get involved.  He tried just leaving a tip.  It got ignored!  A cop got fired.  You can't fire a cop for 'no reason'...civil service demands you have cause.  The only reason he hung around the last time is he was disgusted with the lazy cops on that route.  Yuri believes him.  John Allen believed him.  Nejame believed him.  Chief Berry believed him.  That is good enough for me.

Hi HH...good to see you.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2335 on: June 27, 2011, 09:00:53 PM »

Another Whoa!!
NG asked Lenamon how the defense PI would know where to look for the body a month before it was discovered and all he could come up with was... I cant say because I was with the defense.... HE KNEW TOO 

Yep..he sure did and he would have come on board right after the Grand Jury hearing where they came down with the DP..that is why he got involved to begin with because of Baez not being DP qualified....so he knows..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2336 on: June 27, 2011, 09:00:55 PM »

Remember the Prosecution has not only a Rebuttal but also their closing statement to the jury.

The Defense has a closing statement as well but after that opening one, well. . .they better have one of the other members do it as Baez screwed up royally with that opening one he can't ever hope to prove.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2337 on: June 27, 2011, 09:01:11 PM »

I can't wait to hear from this Kronk guy from all your posts this is going to be either very exciting or very distrubing.

Is sparky still in use in Florida?

Kermit -FWIW, IMO Kronk is a non issue. 

why?

Because there is absolutely nothing credible to tie him to the Anthonys.  That particular area was a known area that Casey would hang out in when she was younger.  Not the exact spot where Caylee was found but in the general vicinity.  Just because people had psychic visions, premonitions, ideas, hunches that she might be found in that general area does not make all those people guilty of something.  Kronk passed by that area on his route often. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2338 on: June 27, 2011, 09:01:13 PM »

Then there are the roots growing in Caylee's hair mat

OH MY GOSH - I hadn't seen this.  I thought it was difficult with the Natalee Holloway case, but
this is very hard too.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2339 on: June 27, 2011, 09:01:51 PM »

I think the Defense is in CYA mode with their incompetency and DP mistrial because they know they have lost this and badly.

Desperation in the extreme.

Look what they had to work with, really. 
A real life murderer, of a 2 year old.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.