June 03, 2024, 09:14:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 29 - 6/27/11  (Read 687563 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: June 27, 2011, 12:19:47 PM »

I don't know why the defense would think her insane - she acts just like the rest of them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: June 27, 2011, 12:20:38 PM »

I guess being a spiteful b*tch doesn't qualify you as being incompetent to assist council at your trial...too bad...too sad   

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: June 27, 2011, 12:20:56 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/static/articles/images/documents/Binder22556-22974-1102_Part2.pdf

Looks like they are going to say they searched the area, no body was there and also seems they are trying to tie roy in with George. on the Link is Georges Bank account showing 10,000 bal and Cindy has a Seperate account with just her paychecks like 900 bal after checks go in.

I Hope the Prosecution tears them up!

Star Monkey

What is the implication in regards to the two images that you posted?

Could it be that that cell phone records between July and December 11th could reveal an Anthony/Kronk connection between July and December 11th ... cell phone records that investigators did not subpoena?

When Kronk's three August 911 calls were revealed there were many skeptics ... even Monkey skeptics ... who were suspicious.  Why were investigators not suspicious?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: June 27, 2011, 12:22:12 PM »

I am very disturbed about all these emails from Dominick and this Luke person on this website anakerie.blogspot.

why were they thinking that Caylee's body had been hidden by Lee in a storage shed?.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #824 on: June 27, 2011, 12:22:37 PM »

I just got back from doc with son. I tried to follow but missed if there is a link to the motion for competency filed by the DT? Thanks in advance!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: June 27, 2011, 12:23:40 PM »

I just got back from doc with son. I tried to follow but missed if there is a link to the motion for competency filed by the DT? Thanks in advance!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28368878/detail.html
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: June 27, 2011, 12:23:52 PM »

I have always thought that Dominic Casey found Kronk reading meters and got him involved because they knew little Caylee was out there in those woods somewhere and they promised Kronk the reward if he called it in.  JMHO

I have always thought the Anthonys sent Casey out there because KC told them where the body was and they did not want to be seen there themselves since the media followed them everywhere. Mainly because they needed to keep the "she's alive" story going to scam money from unsuspecting kind people. I think she told them the last time she was out of jail because I remember GA getting angry and walking out of the house down toward Suburban and Lee coming in the car and insisting he get in.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #827 on: June 27, 2011, 12:24:10 PM »

http://www.baynews9.com/static/articles/images/documents/Binder22556-22974-1102_Part2.pdf

Looks like they are going to say they searched the area, no body was there and also seems they are trying to tie roy in with George. on the Link is Georges Bank account showing 10,000 bal and Cindy has a Seperate account with just her paychecks like 900 bal after checks go in.

Kronk looks like Buck Owens. Sorry, Buck. Kronk's gonna have a tiger by the tail.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: June 27, 2011, 12:24:44 PM »

I'm not big on conspiracies either, but I do think there is some kind of cover up involving Dominic and Kronk.  I just think either Baez or the As knew Caylee was in those woods and were trying to find her without looking like they were trying to find her.

I just can't figure out an explanation for Kronk's numerous 911 calls.  It's just suspicious to me. I think he was "paid" or to be "paid" (rewarded) for finding her remains.  I do not think he put them there or moved them or anything.  Just found them (after given a clue).

I don't believe that there is a connection between Kronk and the defense.  He went to the woods in August..reported what he saw.  Called it in again ..finally someone from the OCSO came out there and did a lousy job of looking with him..did not even go in far enuogh due to improper clothing and shoes..slipping..and thought he saw snakes..blew Kronk off...he also lost his job due to this.

The hurricane came and it was the rainy season..it was impossible to check that area for TES and any other searchers.

The area dried out enough for Kronk to check again..and he found her and called it in again..end of story.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: June 27, 2011, 12:24:56 PM »

I wish my lunch break went till 1:45. 

Lunch?

I am about to have a bit of breakfast.

Janet
9:22 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: June 27, 2011, 12:27:13 PM »

I am very disturbed about all these emails from Dominick and this Luke person on this website anakerie.blogspot.

why were they thinking that Caylee's body had been hidden by Lee in a storage shed?.

I remember on this website many wondered if any of the Anthonys had a storage building because there was a key which Lee told someone "he had taken care of or thrown away" - something like that. I don't think these emails have any signifigance other than people looking for options of where she might be.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: June 27, 2011, 12:29:01 PM »

EmeraldEyes322 Ilene
@HLNTV I am an RN, worked at Gentiva, Cindy is lying about computer searches, how can i provide this info to prosecution?

http://twitter.com/EmeraldEyes322

obxlover obxlover
@EmeraldEyes322 Call prosecutor's office or Yuri Melich at OCSO. Try calling the courthouse for State attorneys phone #.
http://twitter.com/obxlover

The following letter has been sent to Detective Yuri Melich

Hi Det. Melich
I am reaching out to you because I am unable to contact anyone at the prosecutor’s office and I was hoping maybe you could help.

I worked at Gentiva at the same time Cindy Anthony did; she worked in the Winter Park branch and I worked at a corporate office in (withheld by request)

Regarding her testimony, there are several untruths she testified to, and I feel the need to make sure that the prosecutors have this information:

1) Cindy said she had to do computer searches at home since at work she had no access to the internet, that Gentiva had their own intranet. This is not true, all locations had access to internet (as well as Gentiva’s intranet). We needed the internet to be able to look up the most recent medications, therapies and treatments, since Gentiva is a home health company. This info could be easily confirmed by Gentiva.

2) Cindy said that perhaps her supervisor had filled in her time card, since according to her time card she was at work during the computer searches. This is also not true. Timesheets were completed by employees themselves ONLINE, not by paper and pen, and not by punching a time clock. Cindy stated correctly that we had lots of passwords and we were not allowed to give our password to anyone else, including our supervisors. The only one who could fill out Cindy’s timecard was Cindy. And if she was leaving early for the day, or not coming to work that day, we all knew the salary schedule, when timesheets had to be completed by. If she was taking a Wednesday off, for instance, and payroll was due by that day, she would have gone into her computer on Tuesday and filled out her timesheet, also indicating PTO. This can also be verified by Gentiva.

3) Cindy said she made her own schedule and came and went as she pleased. This is not true. Even though we were salaried, what that meant was that we could not claim overtime. PTO (paid time off) was given to us depending on length of employment, and was watched carefully. We were allowed to take time off but had to submit it as PTO. This can also be verified by Gentiva.

4) It was inferred that since Cindy hasn’t been to work at Gentiva since 2008, they probably didn’t keep any old records. This is not true. It is a home health agency, and as nurses, our paperwork and computer work is considered legal documentation and is kept for an extended period of time, always with the thought in mind that someday that documentation might be needed in a court of law. This is another reason why our time at work was correctly documented at all times. There was never any “I wasn’t there but my timesheet says I was”. No way, ever. If her timesheet says she was working, she was working. This can also be verified by Gentiva.
5) Last but not least, just have to throw this out there, Cindy is an RN. There is no way on earth she would ever have to do a google search on such laymen phrases like “head trauma” or “ruptured spleen” or any of those other ridiculous mispelled words.

I am hoping that you will be able to get this information to the prosecutors. My heart goes out to Cindy and George Anthony, but I believe they are lying in an effort to have Casey found not guilty and released. I just can’t sit by and watch that train wreck.

Thanks for your time.

NAME WITHELD

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: June 27, 2011, 12:31:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28368878/detail.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: June 27, 2011, 12:33:38 PM »

EmeraldEyes322 Ilene
@HLNTV I am an RN, worked at Gentiva, Cindy is lying about computer searches, how can i provide this info to prosecution?

http://twitter.com/EmeraldEyes322

obxlover obxlover
@EmeraldEyes322 Call prosecutor's office or Yuri Melich at OCSO. Try calling the courthouse for State attorneys phone #.
http://twitter.com/obxlover

The following letter has been sent to Detective Yuri Melich

Hi Det. Melich
I am reaching out to you because I am unable to contact anyone at the prosecutor’s office and I was hoping maybe you could help.

I worked at Gentiva at the same time Cindy Anthony did; she worked in the Winter Park branch and I worked at a corporate office in (withheld by request)

Regarding her testimony, there are several untruths she testified to, and I feel the need to make sure that the prosecutors have this information:

1) Cindy said she had to do computer searches at home since at work she had no access to the internet, that Gentiva had their own intranet. This is not true, all locations had access to internet (as well as Gentiva’s intranet). We needed the internet to be able to look up the most recent medications, therapies and treatments, since Gentiva is a home health company. This info could be easily confirmed by Gentiva.

2) Cindy said that perhaps her supervisor had filled in her time card, since according to her time card she was at work during the computer searches. This is also not true. Timesheets were completed by employees themselves ONLINE, not by paper and pen, and not by punching a time clock. Cindy stated correctly that we had lots of passwords and we were not allowed to give our password to anyone else, including our supervisors. The only one who could fill out Cindy’s timecard was Cindy. And if she was leaving early for the day, or not coming to work that day, we all knew the salary schedule, when timesheets had to be completed by. If she was taking a Wednesday off, for instance, and payroll was due by that day, she would have gone into her computer on Tuesday and filled out her timesheet, also indicating PTO. This can also be verified by Gentiva.

3) Cindy said she made her own schedule and came and went as she pleased. This is not true. Even though we were salaried, what that meant was that we could not claim overtime. PTO (paid time off) was given to us depending on length of employment, and was watched carefully. We were allowed to take time off but had to submit it as PTO. This can also be verified by Gentiva.

4) It was inferred that since Cindy hasn’t been to work at Gentiva since 2008, they probably didn’t keep any old records. This is not true. It is a home health agency, and as nurses, our paperwork and computer work is considered legal documentation and is kept for an extended period of time, always with the thought in mind that someday that documentation might be needed in a court of law. This is another reason why our time at work was correctly documented at all times. There was never any “I wasn’t there but my timesheet says I was”. No way, ever. If her timesheet says she was working, she was working. This can also be verified by Gentiva.
5) Last but not least, just have to throw this out there, Cindy is an RN. There is no way on earth she would ever have to do a google search on such laymen phrases like “head trauma” or “ruptured spleen” or any of those other ridiculous mispelled words.

I am hoping that you will be able to get this information to the prosecutors. My heart goes out to Cindy and George Anthony, but I believe they are lying in an effort to have Casey found not guilty and released. I just can’t sit by and watch that train wreck.

Thanks for your time.

NAME WITHELD

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: June 27, 2011, 12:34:52 PM »

Star Monkey

What is the implication in regards to the two images that you posted?

Could it be that that cell phone records between July and December 11th could reveal an Anthony/Kronk connection between July and December 11th ... cell phone records that investigators did not subpoena?

When Kronk's three August 911 calls were revealed there were many skeptics ... even Monkey skeptics ... who were suspicious.  Why were investigators not suspicious?

Janet

Hi Janet

I think since roy had his car towed on DEC 10th day before caylee was found, they will try to say he is somehow involved and George paid to get his car fixed- or gave him money to move the body-with those bank statement attched maybe they are trying to tie this info together somehow
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: June 27, 2011, 12:35:19 PM »

::snipping2::

Dr. Daniel Tressler examined Anthony late Saturday morning, Perry said. Dr. Harry McLaren, from Quincy, Florida, examined Anthony Saturday evening and Sunday and Dr. Ryan Hall examined Anthony Sunday.

After reviewing the experts' reports, Perry said that Anthony was competent to stand trial.

The experts' reports will be sealed, but the defense's motion and the judge's order appointing experts will be filed.

Also Monday morning, defense attorney Ann Finnel filed a new motion for mistrial. Read more here.

http://www.wesh.com/r/28367763/detail.html
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: June 27, 2011, 12:36:20 PM »

Did you all see this pic of KC on the front page of WFTV,com right now? She almost looks like she was smiling for the camera.

http://www.wftv.com/index.html
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #837 on: June 27, 2011, 12:38:29 PM »

Did you all see this pic of KC on the front page of WFTV,com right now? She almost looks like she was smiling for the camera.

What a horrible pic!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: June 27, 2011, 12:38:50 PM »

I remember on this website many wondered if any of the Anthonys had a storage building because there was a key which Lee told someone "he had taken care of or thrown away" - something like that. I don't think these emails have any signifigance other than people looking for options of where she might be.

I am wondering what dominic casey will testify to. I thought he would but I think most say he would not because the defense would not put him on the stand. Im just trying to figure out what he will say?
 I know they will prob say they searched that area? then roy will come in later - I just dont know where they are going with this.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: June 27, 2011, 12:39:14 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.