April 30, 2024, 02:05:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 29 - 6/27/11  (Read 682247 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: June 27, 2011, 06:17:43 PM »

anthonycase WOFL
Juror 15 has taken soo many notes, deputy just delivered her a new notebook. #caseyanthony #fox35

http://twitter.com/#!/anthonycase
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1861 on: June 27, 2011, 06:18:34 PM »

This is the first time I've seen Manly Annie question a witness or even speak - make her sit down please!
Got news for ya.. she is the best out of all of them 

She was boring during jury selection BUT I would much rather her questioning right now then bozo or Mason. Least shes not being dis respectful and seems bright.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: June 27, 2011, 06:18:52 PM »

WFTV if you are reading here... when you switched from the court to the news and back you from my Firefox, ate up the space on the hard disk drive and I missed trip # 3 to the woods. You have lost me as a viewer!

My computer did things on its own. Run away computer. Mac attack!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: June 27, 2011, 06:19:01 PM »

It looked like George had his head in his hand.  Being cuckolded and seeing the object of your wife's (fleeting as it was,) affection, must be awful.  If only River Cruz were there, it would be so surreal.  None of the A's are squraky clean...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1864 on: June 27, 2011, 06:19:02 PM »

WOW, not just a teddy bear but "Teddy"

I thought Teddy just disappeared off Cindy's bed?

So did I!  What happened to Teddy? - been busy with photobucket and didn't hear that part I guess.

Teddy was sent to Luke who is the middle man for psychics

Didn't Cindy testify that it disappeared?
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: June 27, 2011, 06:19:36 PM »

This guy has a weird accent. Anybody know where he's from?

Bon Temps?

Mars or Jupiter I believe.   

Personally like his voice. He is polite and I imagine he is a kind man.  jmo
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: June 27, 2011, 06:19:36 PM »

TeamNancyHLN Team Nancy HLN
When judge asks the jury if they want a break before cross examination most say no but Juror #3 nodded yes.

http://twitter.com/#!/TeamNancyHLN
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: June 27, 2011, 06:19:52 PM »

I wonder if Mumbles left for the day? He isnt sidebarring, he is probably at a real bar 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: June 27, 2011, 06:20:01 PM »

So did I!  What happened to Teddy? - been busy with photobucket and didn't hear that part I guess.

Yes, she did...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: June 27, 2011, 06:20:11 PM »

anthonycase WOFL
Juror 15 has taken soo many notes, deputy just delivered her a new notebook. #caseyanthony #fox35

http://twitter.com/#!/anthonycase

Poor thing doesn't know she's an alternate. When do they find out? Will they also be in deliberations?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: June 27, 2011, 06:20:18 PM »

Yup, before June 16th
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: June 27, 2011, 06:20:58 PM »

On my local fox station the talking heads are saying the prosecution is losing the jury because they showed the aerial shot of the street and the defense witness' search during the video appears a lot closer to where Caylee's remains were found. He said the defense "planted a seed of doubt"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1872 on: June 27, 2011, 06:21:00 PM »

Yes, she did.   
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1873 on: June 27, 2011, 06:21:13 PM »

4:30 pm Mon, June 27, 2011 Court is in session, they jury is not present.

Court is back after a brief recess. The attorneys are watching the Hoover videos out of the jury's presence.  Judge is back at the bench, having the jury returned.

Defense witness is James Hoover.

Baez is up.........

This tape was video taped, one month before Caylee's remains were found?  Yes.  Did Mr Casey know that you were taping?  Yes. Showing the first tape, were you aware eventually where Caylee's remains were found?  Yes, sir.  Can you identify the general vicinity?  Baez is stopping the tape.  Can you identify the wooded area where Caylee's remains were found?  Yes sir.  He is indicating on the screen where the remains were eventually found.  Objection.  On Dec 11, 2008, did you see on news reports where Caylee's remains were found.  Objection.  Sustained.  Where in this area did you search?  We walked the length of Suburban Dr, we were looking for 3 pavers.  There is a wooden privacy fence here?  Yes.  Did you search from the fence all the way over?  Not quite to the fence, to the first pole there.  Showing the video.  You can see Dom Casey searching in the woods and standing in the street.  Next location is an abandoned house, Dom Casey is going through black plastic bags.  Why are you looking in black plastic bags?  For Caylee's remains.  Dom is still looking at the abandoned house site, now he is trowling through dirt and removing wood.  Digging for a black plastic bag that is partially visible in soil.  Lifting a paver.  Looking at another plastic bag.  Seeing concrete pavers.  Lifting up a discarded blanket.  What kind of blanket?  I'm not sure, a small blanket.  Next video is of the next day Nov 16, 2008.  Is this your car? Yes.  How far away from the wooden fence are you now?  I went by poles, I was on the 3rd pole down.  Side bar....sidebar over.  Baez is having an item of evidence marked, published to the jury. It is an overview of Suburban Dr.  Can you show the jury where you parked the second day?  Hoover marked it, also for the first day.  From where you parked, how far are you from the wooden fence?  75 ft - 100 ft tops.  Plays video.  Dominic is walking into the woods.  He says, here it is right here.  He saw a paver.  Did you see that fallen tree that was right there?  I see the pavers, now I see the fallen tree. Did you search around that area?  Yes, it is right there on the video.  Talking about 3 cinder blocks being right there.  They are talking about 3 more cinder blocks over there.  Still searching..now Dominic is using a metal probe.  What is Mr Casey doing with that probe?  Looking for buried remains.  They are now back at the abandoned house looking at cinder blocks.  Dominic is using the metal probe.  Is that the end of the video?  Yes.  Baez is having Hoover where on the map he parked that second day.  Hoover marked it, placed his name and dated it.  Publishing it for the jury.  Shows where he marked the car the second day.  Did you report to George and Cindy Anthony what you did or did not find there?  No, not at the time.  Baez is showing him another big map pic of the remains site and the abandoned house with a pond behind it.  You went to both of these locations one month before Caylee was found?  Yes sir.  After you found out Dec 11, 2008 where Caylee was found, did you notify LE of these tapes?  No, not at that time, I thought I had taped my son's parade over it.  Did you attempt to sell it?  He was told by a famous bounty hunter this may be worth something.  The Anthony's trusted you?  Yes.  You tried to sell some evidence in this case?  No.  Dominic Casey was going to supply photos to be sold.  You actually tried to sell this video to Fox News.  Why?  Everyone was broke, I was broke, Dominic was broke.  I was going to give the money to the Anthony family, if I sold anything.  You didn't think it might be more valuable to LE?  The photos?  No.  Did you think that the video should be shown to LE rather than sell?  I thought the tape was recorded over.  You gave this video to LE?  Yes. To John Allen, Yuri Melich and Nick Savage.  Did you lie to them about the video?  No.  You tried selling this video before you gave it to LE?  No because I thought this video has been taped over.  You didn't give them this video, you gave them another video, purporting to be this video.  None of those two videos you have LE the first time was this video?  No but it has some of it on it.  What were you wanting for it?  I did not contact anybody.  How much did you try to sell this video for?  There was never a price.  Did you ever try to sell this video for 50k?  A person told me this was worth 200k. Did you make any money off of this video?  No. 

Linda is up.......

As it relates to this video, you were trying to hold out for the highest bidder?  No.  You had 2 other videos, one with bad color one taped over with a Christmas parade.  You told LE this?  It wasn't taped over but you still had it, didn't you?  I believed it had been taped over, then in Dec, I found it.  I immediately called an attorney who called LE.  You tried to get John Allen and Nick Savage to talk to some strange woman who was on Suburban Dr?  She followed me down to Nick Savage and John Allen, that is when you turned over these worthless tapes.  You were trying to sell the two worthless tapes to Fox news?  No, listen carefully.  I thought I had taped over it.  A certain party told me it could be worth some money until somebody told me it could be brought back.  When I found the tape, I called Mr Baez then an attorney then LE.  You did find out that people were secretly taping the Anthony family?  No.  You were trying to capitalize  on your relationship with these individuals?  No, you are so wrong.  So when you went to this location on Nov 16, 2008, you were secretly taping Dom Casey?  No.  You were sitting in this car and this car was parked where?  Near Suburban and Hopespring, that is where you see Dom right outside of the car.  Linda is publishing the map of the remains area for the jury.  This marking that you made here, was the second day, where were you parked the first day?  Do you see the intersection of Hopespring and Suburban?  No, ok now I do.  The first day we parked near Suburban and Hopespring.  He was walking along the roadway, I filmed him and the film had a lot of off color to it, so I changed film and Dom had moved, so I backed up to him.  That is when Dominic is in the woods.  Where is he in the woods?  About right here, this isn't an exact science.  Was he talking on the phone?  Yes.  Mark where Mr Casey was the first time when he was talking on the phone.  Hoover marked it.  Did you return again that day?  Yes, we went to the Anthony house and came back to Suburban.  We were looking for 3 pavers, it was in the same area.  Was that where you were during the taping?  Maybe a lil further down.  You said you parked at the 3rd light pole on the second day?  Yes.  The third light pole from what location?  Where are you counting the poles from?  There are five poles.  You were parked at the 3rd pole on the 2nd day?  Yes.  We went closer to Hopespring that day.  We went into the woods right in front of the car.  During the taping, you said something about a blanket or a towel?  Was it in fact a bathmat? Did you hear Mr Casey say it was a bathmat?  No.  Do you know to this day where Caylee's remains were found?  No.  Did you see a red Disney bag?  No.  Did you see several fallen trees or logs?  Yes.  I saw a sign.  Did you see a green and white umbrella?  No.  What you did encounter when you went into the wood, was water?  No, ma'am.  We went to the meet and great and we weren't muddy or dirty.  You saw water on the 2nd day?  Yes ma'am.  Did you get wet on day 2?  Shoes got soggy it was kind of marshy.  Where you there in Oct 2008?  No. Sep? No. Aug? No. July 2008?  No.

Baez is up........

You never gave me that video?  No. You never tried to sell me that video? No.  You and I had nothing to do with this video?  Yes sir. What in the world were you doing in that area one month before Caylee Marie was found?  Looking for Caylee Marie.  Witness is excused subject to recall.

Sidebar......sidebar over.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1874 on: June 27, 2011, 06:21:32 PM »

ewwwww, did you see KC interacting with Ann?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: June 27, 2011, 06:21:33 PM »

The psychic is a rouse, Cindy did send the teddy bear BUT that is NOT what sent them to the woods, no way no how
Ah, but wouldn't it be incredibly intriguing to learn that the teddy bear actually WAS what sent them to that spot in the woods?

Dominic and Hoover knew exactly what to look for:

**  Location at end of privacy fence
**  Three pavers marking the spot
**  A fallen log
**  Remains inside of black plastic bags

There is a known "daisy chain" regarding Teddy.  It connects Cindy, Dominic Casey, Luke Phillips, and Ginette Lucas.  Ginette Lucas allegedly had possession of Teddy in November, at the time of Dominic's taped search.  Ginette is the person Dominic claims was on the other end of the cell phone while he conducted that search.

Wouldn't it be something if Teddy actually was the conveyor of the secret location of Caylee's remains?  (Just speculation.)
The only way I;ll believe that is if Teddy had a note shoved into his seam written in Cindy's handwriting.
BBM  Exactly.  Or Casey's.  Or Jose's.  I forgot to mention that the "daisy chain" regarding Teddy would have to also include Dominic's direct access to Casey Anthony and his dealings under contract with Casey and with Jose Baez.  Casey and Jose Baez have to be included as part of that chain.

(Just speculation, but it does fit.)

Yes--with a concealed note---it does fit.
Or a hand-drawn map with notations.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: June 27, 2011, 06:21:36 PM »

The psychic is a rouse, Cindy did send the teddy bear BUT that is NOT what sent them to the woods, no way no how
Ah, but wouldn't it be incredibly intriguing to learn that the teddy bear actually WAS what sent them to that spot in the woods?

Dominic and Hoover knew exactly what to look for:

**  Location at end of privacy fence
**  Three pavers marking the spot
**  A fallen log
**  Remains inside of black plastic bags

There is a known "daisy chain" regarding Teddy.  It connects Cindy, Dominic Casey, Luke Phillips, and Ginette Lucas.  Ginette Lucas allegedly had possession of Teddy in November, at the time of Dominic's taped search.  Ginette is the person Dominic claims was on the other end of the cell phone while he conducted that search.

Wouldn't it be something if Teddy actually was the conveyor of the secret location of Caylee's remains?  (Just speculation.)

Daisey chain?  Oh my, shades of Leonard Monkey Devil!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: June 27, 2011, 06:21:55 PM »

I wonder if Mumbles left for the day? He isnt sidebarring, he is probably at a real bar 

He hasn't participated in anything all day. Not even sidebars
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: June 27, 2011, 06:22:13 PM »

This guy has a weird accent. Anybody know where he's from?

Bon Temps?

Mars or Jupiter I believe.  

Personally like his voice. He is polite and I imagine he is a kind man.  jmo

I'd guess second generation from Ireland or somewhere English
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 06:30:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: June 27, 2011, 06:22:17 PM »

Yup, before June 16th
I thought it was after the 16th, as Cindy missed Caylee so she cuddled with Teddy?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.