April 30, 2024, 07:16:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 29 - 6/27/11  (Read 682045 times)
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2140 on: June 27, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »

I hate it Finnel is back - she is good at questioning,

and she is starting to establish doubt about what law enforcement failed to do, ie: ask DC where he entered woods-mark a map, etc.  Same tactic she used on the documentary, "Murder on a Sunday Morning".

She does make me nervous.  The first bright defense lawyer.  Firm, yet respectful....what a change....

I personally think Mason is effective too. But, he's not very personable which in turn alienates the jury.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2141 on: June 27, 2011, 07:22:54 PM »

Can somebody explain this to me?  What does this case have to do with the wenches case and is there a chance in he double hocky sticks they will prevail and get a new trial?  From what I read, when the judge determined that there was evidence and that the DP would be allowed, is that where they are saying is wrong? 

http://www.wftv.com/PDF/28372388/detail.html

Not to worry, the case itself has nothing to do with this one...the issue is regarding DP procedure & they are premature to attach this as to the reason this case should be granted a mistrial & granted a new trial with a non death penalty qualified jury, IMHO

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2142 on: June 27, 2011, 07:23:26 PM »

WhineSlob just said it has been proven that the body was moved.   

I honestly believe she will say anything.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #2143 on: June 27, 2011, 07:24:11 PM »

5:30pm Mon, June 27, 2011 Court is in session, jury is present.

Defense witness is Dominic Casey.

Finnell is up...........

He is a PI, licensed in the state of Florida since March of 2008.  On Oct 1, 2008 were you employed by George and Cindy Anthony?  You were previously employed by the Baez Law firm? Yes.  The times overlapped.  What were you doing for the Anthony's?  Following up on tips and security work.  What were you doing for them?  There were protesters at the home and they would congregate.  The protesters started coming Sept 2008.  The protesters were until the end of October 2008.  In connection with providing the security aspect, did it cause you to park your car on Suburban Dr?  Yes.  Why?  When I would leave the Anthony home, I would exit Chickasaw Rd, then drive back to Suburban and sit and park in the even some of the protesters thought I had left and came back to cause a problem.  Did you do this every evening?  Most evenings.  Finnell is approaching the witness with a photo of the general vicinity of Suburban Dr?  Yes.  Does it show where you would park your car?  Yes.  He is putting a A on the area he parked on those evenings and an arrow to show which direction he was facing.  In the same time you were there, did you also see other persons in that area?  Yes. Who?  Going East to the school, there would be a deputy sheriff's car and one or two media vehicles.  Showing a photo to the witness it is a map of Suburban Dr and the location of his car, when he parked, he pointed toward Hopespring.  The media and LE were they between your parked car and Hopespring?  The LE were further behind and the media would park anywhere.  When you parked did you have your car on or off?  Off with windows down?  Did you notice any odors  out of the ordinary?  No. Near the end of Oct 2008 did you facilitate sending a teddy bear to Luke Phillips?  I acquired an address from Luke Philips and gave the address to Cindy and asked her to mail something of Caylee's to Luke Philips.  It was a teddy bear.  Was it returned to Cindy?  I don't know.  Did you receive a package for Cindy Anthony?  Yes but it was addressed to me.  Did Cindy come to your office?  I don't remember, I think we met halfway.  I had a sealed box and took it to Cindy Anthony.  Cindy opened the box and I could see Teddy.  When was the bear returned to Cindy?  Around the end of Oct.  After Casey was indicted and back in jail?  Yes, the request for an article was way after Casey was sent back to jail, a couple three weeks after. Who is Luke Phillips?  He is a person who contacted the family in July 2008 to offer help, he represented physics.  He is not employed as a physic but he works with people with psychic abilities.  On Nov 15, 2008 did you go with James Hoover to Suburban Dr?  Yes I did.  Who is James Hoover?  He was a volunteer, who arrived at the Anthony home to provide security.  Did he work for you?  No.  On Nov 15, 2008 who were you talking to on a cell phone on Suburban Dr?  Jeanette Lucas, who is a physic.  Did you go into the woods that day?  Yes, I did. Finnell is showing him another photo.  He is showing where he went the first time on Nov 15, 2008.  Who's car did you go in?  Mr Hoover's car.  What were you looking for?  I received a call from Jeanette Lucas early that am and as a result of that went to Suburban Dr.  What were you looking for?  The possible location of Caylee Marie Anthony.  What did you do the first time you went there?  We pulled up, I got out of the car, started heading toward the school, in the middle of the road.  I told James Hoover to stay in the car.  He then walked away from the car so Hoover could not hear him and he called Jeanette Lucas.  Did you enter the woods?  Yes.  He is showing where he entered into the woods.  How far did you go into the woods initially?  20 - 25 feet.  How long did you spend there initially?  There was an opening and I walked in there, I was in there probably less than five minutes.  I came walking out and noticed that Mr Hoover with his arm down, video taping.  I had no idea he was and didn't ask him to.  I said what in the so and so are you doing with a video camera?  Hoover said he was recording it for Dominic's file.  Dominic then came out of the woods and found another opening into the woods.  Did you go into that area of the woods?  Yes.  How far? 20 to 25 feet from the edge of the curb, the property went down and it was white sandy with 2 to 3 inches of water.  It appeared as if the water ran from West to East, you could see it flowing.  The 2nd time he was in the woods 10 minutes.  What were you looking for?  3 white paver stones. Where you looking for garbage bags?  No.  Did you see garbage bags?  Yes.  How long did you stay in that area?  10 minutes then I came out of the woods and into the car and then over to the abandoned house.  Why did you go to the vacant house?  When I came up out of the woods, I talked to Jeanette Lucas and she told me to go to the abandoned house.  He is marking where that is on the map.  How long did you stay at the abandoned house looking?  10 - 12 minutes.  I was looking for 3 paver stones.  We see you cutting opening garbage bags, why?  To see what was inside of them.  From the abandoned house we went to a hotel by the airport and took them to a meet and greet hosted by Cindy and George Anthony.  On the next day Nov 16, 2008, did you go back to Suburban Dr?  Yes.  Why?  To prove a physic wrong.  Where did you park the second day?  He is marking it on the map, within the same vicinity. Were you expanding your search?  No, went through the same openings and just looked to see if I missed anything.  Did you see any remains of Caylee Marie Anthony?  No.  How much times the 2nd day were you looking for Caylee?  12 - 15 minutes, Mr Hoover was with him again and video taping with his approval.  You had a probe?  Yes, I brought a probe because the ground was soft and silty sand.  I didn't want to stick my hands in there.  I used the probe in certain areas to see if it touched anything.  Did you find anything?  No.  Did you go back to the abandoned house and probe there as well?  Yes, ma'am.  Did you go back to Suburban Dr a 3rd time?  Yes.  Was Mr Hoover with you?  No.  When did you do that?  Nov 18 or 19, 2008.  Why did you go back?  Relief.  What did you do?  I parked my car and then walked East then West.  Then I walked back to my car and drove off.  What were you looking for?  I was walking in the street.  I was just looking all around and feeling happy that I found nothing.  Were there any other openings that you saw but did not search?  Possibly.  At any time when you were in the woods did you see or handle any evidence in this case?  Not to my knowledge.  Did you see any bags or debris that contained human remains?  My goodness no. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2144 on: June 27, 2011, 07:24:12 PM »

I always thought you could get in trouble by not telling the truth but it seems that in the courts they expect you to lie and there is nothing they can do about it..

Are we in Aruba?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2145 on: June 27, 2011, 07:24:39 PM »

and she is starting to establish doubt about what law enforcement failed to do, ie: ask DC where he entered woods-mark a map, etc.  Same tactic she used on the documentary, "Murder on a Sunday Morning".

Agreed. She is very effective.

It does not matter what LE did or didn't do - they did the best they could with the all the liar's  information they had. If ANY of that lying bunch had told the truth, the body would have been found within weeks, not months, but they could not let that happen because the way she was killed could be determined.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2146 on: June 27, 2011, 07:24:42 PM »

Late and early Happy Hour at my place!

Can I bring my Scrabble board?  Hubby is changing a fuel pump on his boat.  I swear that guy spends more time on that boat sitting on a trailer out in the back yard than on the ocean.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
4:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2147 on: June 27, 2011, 07:26:26 PM »

I guess she missed the part about being 50-75 feet approx from where the body was discovered totally skeletonized and scattered all over the woods, with plant growth of nearly half a year running thru it....what a F***face

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #2148 on: June 27, 2011, 07:29:06 PM »

6:10pm Mon, June 27, 2008 Court is in Session.

Defense witness is Dominic Casey.

Frank George is up......

You worked first for the Baez Law Firm and then the Anthony's?  Yes.  Did you have contact with Casey Anthony?  Yes.  Sidebar...sidebar over.  Judge called for a short break.

6:30pm Jury is returned to courtroom. 

Dominic Casey is still on the witness stand.

Frank George is up.......

You went to work for George and Cindy Anthony but you still had regular contact with Mr Baez?  Yes.  On Nov 15, 2008 the first time you went to Suburban Dr was because of a psychic Jeanette Lucas.  How would you describe Mrs Anthony's mood during that time?  Traumatized, distraught.  George was also traumatized and distraught?  Absolutely.  I went to Suburban Dr at the direction of Jeanette Lucas, that was the sole purpose of me going there.  There was no other purpose.  Cindy didn't send you there?  No.  George didn't send you there?  No.  Mr George is showing him a photo of Suburban Dr.  He is asking him to show where he went on Nov 15, 2008.  Dominic is showing him approx. where Hoover parked.  He is marking where he believes he walked into the woods.  Did you come out of the woods the same way you went in on Nov 15, 2008.  He went in 20 to 25 feet from the edge of the asphalt.  Did you ever say you went in 30, 40 even 50 feet into the woods?  That is quite possible.  New photo is up of Suburban Dr.  He is making a new marking he is more comfortable with, where he went into the woods for the first time.  Is this the trip where you saw a broken toilet bowl?  It was on both days. He saw numerous black trash bags, sitting on the ground, like people just dumped yard trash.  He cut a few of thing. He also found a green colored bathmat.  You didn't see a red Disney bag?  No.  This trip into the woods was not an exhaustive search?  No.  Were you on the phone the entire time?  Not the entire time, there were pauses between calls.  You then went to the abandoned house?  Yes.  On Nov 15, 2008 there was ankle deep water, because there is a six foot drop off.  You could see a flow of water but there were spots with less water.  Did you ever dig on your hands and knees through the muck?  No, sir.  Showing the witness a the same photo but a new copy to mark on.  The 2nd day, Nov 16, 2008, mark where Mr Hoover parked.  Where you on the phone with Jeanette Lucas on this date?  I believe so, that was 3 years ago, yes, yes I was.  Did you go on Jeanette Lucas's behest?  After you left the woods did you get in contact with Jeanette Lucas?  No, I got in contact with Luke Phillips.  He is having him mark where he went into the woods on Nov 16, 2008.  He exited the same way he entered it.  He is marking his path of travel in the woods. Did you still see water on the ground?  Yes.  Did you take anything with you on this day?  Yes, a probe and a trowel.  Did you use the trowel in the woods?  I don't think so. Was Mr Hoover walking with you in the woods?  He was behind me about 10 feet.  Were you aware that he was taping you?  I forbid him to use audio and he was to hand the video to me.  I found out today that there was audio with that video.  He is marking the maps with so many X's and O's and circles and squares, I am totally lost, lol.  Red pen, blue pen.......Yikes!!!!  You indicated that after this 2nd visit, you went a 3rd time and walked the street and back to your car?  Yes.  You never left the street on that day?  No, sir. 

7:05pm Ann Finnell is up........

Ann shows him a photo and asks if that was the first entry or the 2nd entry?  There are so many maps marked in so many ways, I can't keep up, lol.  You keep using the word estimation, why is that?  I didn't have a tape measure and it is 3 years later.  Has anyone like LE sat down with you and asked you where you went on these trips?  The State Attorney's office did.  When was that?  March 2011.  Sidebar......sidebar over.  Mr Casey, this even that you just said that occurred in March 2011, that was a normal discovery deposition?  There was a court reporter there?  Yes.  Prior to that, did anyone with OC Sheriff's office ask you to map out or detail where you had been Nov 15, 16, 2008?  No.  Did you take a tape measure with you when you went out there?  No.  Did you make mental notes of landmarks?  Yes and I took still photos.  Would you agree the videotape is the accurate representation of where you went those days?  Yes.  The maps you marked today in court, are just your best guesses 3 years later?  Yes.  The witness is excused.

The judge is excusing the jurors for the day.  No additional matters to be taken up.  He is reminding them of the newly filed motion by Ms Finnell.  They can do it Wed or Thurs after trial. 

Court is in recess till 8:30am for attorneys and 9:00am for jurors, tomorrow.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2149 on: June 27, 2011, 07:30:04 PM »

Can I bring my Scrabble board?  Hubby is changing a fuel pump on his boat.  I swear that guy spends more time on that boat sitting on a trailer out in the back yard than on the ocean.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Oh yes, yes. It will be a hoot of fun. Lots of good Monkeys, beverages, and Scrabble! My ex had a boat. Needed to be in top notch condition... the boat that is, not the ex. ((smiles))

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2150 on: June 27, 2011, 07:30:19 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Goodnight Janet
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2151 on: June 27, 2011, 07:33:01 PM »

Wonder what Bill Shaeffers going to say about the KEYSTONE COPS.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2152 on: June 27, 2011, 07:33:04 PM »

Just another lame attempt by the Defense to muddy the waters and obfuscate. 

I guess they think that is creating reasonable doubt but I don't think the jury is as dumb as DT thinks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2153 on: June 27, 2011, 07:36:25 PM »

I just thought of something. Cindy said she's salary but her company doesn't like them to show overtime hours, right? She did say she's on salary? The reason I'm asking os bc her direct deposit shows different amounts being deposited every other week. If she was salary, she'd receive the same amount each pay. Right?

Bump... Please...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2154 on: June 27, 2011, 07:36:50 PM »

The acoustics are terrible in that courtroom.

I think Dominic's selective hearing/not hearing is a ploy to throw Mr. George off-balance in his questioning of Dominic.

Remember his refusing to be deposed and hiring of an attorney?  He fought hard for a "reason".

So, if Dominic wants to play those games, I guess Mr. George decided to play games back and asked Dominic questions out of sequence and made Dominic sound real dumb (and that his because Dominic is not telling the truth....and "why" "who" is the reason that Dominic specifically said "Teddy" today).

Also, in the end, if I understood him correctly, Dominic did NOT say he was in the woods looking for Caylee where the remains were found...he said he was walking in the middle of the street in that area.

If Baez tries to tell the jurors that Kronk had the body hidden because the body was NOT in this woods, that will be a lie on the attorney's part and the prosecution will skewer him in their closing argument!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #2155 on: June 27, 2011, 07:37:11 PM »

That would be correct....it WAS moved...in many different spots by many different animals...maybe even a coyote or a dog....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2156 on: June 27, 2011, 07:37:15 PM »

I happen to agree with the defense that the body was placed in that location at a later date. I don't know who or why someone did it, but I firnly believe it happened. And as for Kronk, he's a snake, imo. Something isn't right with him. His "I stopped on the side of the road to pee and stumbled across remains" is a CROCK of BS, imo.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2157 on: June 27, 2011, 07:37:24 PM »

I wanna kick Janie Weintraub in the face....
wait... looks like someone beat me to it   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2158 on: June 27, 2011, 07:37:35 PM »

and she is starting to establish doubt about what law enforcement failed to do, ie: ask DC where he entered woods-mark a map, etc.  Same tactic she used on the documentary, "Murder on a Sunday Morning".

ITA ..out of all the lawyers on the defense team Finnel is the best and the most believable..she has a very down to Earth manner..and she is good.

But ..that said her motion to demiss due to the recent DP case ruling for one individual does not hold water here..maybe on appeal down the road..but not here.

She was good today..but it still remains they were not in the exact spot Caylee was found, they proved there was still water there in mid Nov, they proved there was lots of vegetation and very over grown there, and they proved someone else lead them there..unless you believe in psychics..she made some very good points for the prosecution.

Anyroad doesn't matter at this point because it will come down to either the jury believes the whole drowning story or they believe she killed Caylee..not a tough choice there..and that leaves murder 1, aggravated child abuse..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2159 on: June 27, 2011, 07:38:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28366382/detail.html
Casey Smiles, Laughs Prior To Mental Competency Ruling
Posted: 6:41 am EDT June 27, 2011Updated: 7:30 pm EDT June 27, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was giddy, laughing and smiling just before Judge Belvin Perry ruled that she's mentally competent to proceed in her murder trial on Monday. Casey's jovial mood changed after receiving the judge's ruling. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.