April 18, 2024, 11:35:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Aruba trip plans  (Read 20693 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« on: July 22, 2006, 12:13:04 AM »

Ok all, we are close to finalizing the trip plans.  Looks like ldslou has her tickets already.  I spoke with my travel agent friend and she will provide me more definitive plans/prices tomorrow, so will let you know.  The prices she is quoting are pretty good IMO.  I'll let you know, when I know more.  

Aruba!  Here we come!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 12:28:26 AM »

Do you think we can get some duct tape for Lisa? Cool

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 12:28:52 AM »

Please do email me about the prices.  I am thinking they have gone down quite a  bit.  Mine was only 304.00 and with the huge group rates, it'll will be very affordable.  Don't forget to pack the shorts you told me you were going to let me borrow.  and the wigs.  Video equiptment I have, and I even have a GPS hooked up just in case we "go missing", it will track us at all times.  Tell you more later, in the email.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 12:35:53 AM »

sorry guys!! new at this...didn't know we were being watched!! Will use e-mail..is that better?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 12:36:59 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Do you think we can get some duct tape for Lisa? Cool

my lips are properly duct taped!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 12:40:28 AM »

So far, the flight prices are going to vary, but group hotel rates sound like they are going to be good at the {{edit}}.  She just wanted to check a few things out first before she commited anything.  I'll email you all with more specifics.    She may be able to get us a few food vouchers or something like that,  somehow too, which is good.  I personally want to spend as little as possible on the island.

I have shorts for ya,  and shopping this weekend for more.. I love shopping excuses.  Hubby is grumbling, but he'll get over it!

A friend of mine is lending me his laptop for the trip.  I'm having a little problem getting my digital to work on it, but he said his works fine and would loan it to me too, if necessary.

My 18 yr. old daughter wants to go too.  I tried not laugh at her, God love her.  She believes she will be safe, she of course, thinks she's invinsible.  I want to be able to explore without worrying. Even if she could be bait...  But, Love her too much!

Be expecting an email soon!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 12:46:03 AM »

ok, were already pushing it with this thread.  I will email you with specifics.

You all need to get AOL Instand Messenger so we can chat.  Email and posts are a pain to communicate.   Please let me know if you need help downloading and using....

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 12:46:50 AM »

was hoping we could stay at {{edit}} where you know who has been!! Think we can get a decent rate there? By the way...don't be afraid to hit thrift stores!! Can get some cutsey outfits there cheap!! Gotta watch my budget!! And going on starvation diet while there!! Don't want to spend $$ on Aruban economy!! haha

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 12:48:19 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

You all need to get AOL Instand Messenger so we can chat.  Email and posts are a pain to communicate.   Please let me know if you need help downloading and using....

shoot did I blow it again? They can see this one too?..ok I'll dowload the IM..just not real good with technology!! haha

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 12:56:58 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

shoot did I blow it again? They can see this one too?..ok I'll dowload the IM..just not real good with technology!! haha

email me, I'll give instructions....
don't worry about anybody else, it's nobody else's business!  I'm sick of being sneaky.  To heck with everybody else!  JMO

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2006, 01:01:57 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

ldstlou  waiting to be added to aim......come on, hussle.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2006, 07:40:06 AM »

Oh dear. I guess I'll have to go download the messenger thingie ...

FUBARUBA!

Are we going to tell each other who we are when we all meet up?  Wink

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2006, 10:06:10 AM »

Morning...I was MIA last night...having dinner with friends   and I now have a ....NEWS FLASH!!

An investigative reporter from a Houston TV station WILL BE ON THE TRIP!!! Very Happy   Oh YEAH!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2006, 10:14:57 AM »

PS: for got to add that this is a REAL INVESTIGATIVE reporter....not  reporter wannabe like ole leather face Wink  I'll meail y'all and give you the particulars.....I have also alerted some 'other' people Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 10:40:12 AM »

REMINDER - be careful what you post in the forum.  Let me know if you want me to delete any of the posts. TIA
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2006, 01:58:18 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Morning...I was MIA last night...having dinner with friends   and I now have a ....NEWS FLASH!!

An investigative reporter from a Houston TV station WILL BE ON THE TRIP!!! Very Happy   Oh YEAH!

Hey, that's great! Thanks Sunny.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2006, 06:29:28 PM »

Thanx Klaas we will.....Hey, which one of you told me about sandrak and her emailing you about helping?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2006, 10:21:00 PM »

Thanks, Klaas, as I said before, we should be careful not to give out 'specifics' , such as exact dates or places (not mentioning names, {ldstlou!}).  but I also said, to heck with those who need to come over here and be nosy, it's nobody's business what we do.  They can threaten all they want about people not getting on the island.  They do not even know who all is going! They do NOT have any pull on that island.  We are doing nothing illegal.  When did 'exploring' become illegal?  Besides, we will obviously be spending some money, so Aruba should be thrilled!  Nothing off their backs when we show up.

Thanks Sunny for the fellow traveler! That will definately make it much more interesting.  I want to know more, please email me.

Msmarple,  we should identify ourselves before we leave, it would help when we meet up.  Were going to be spending quite a bit of time together, so let's make it informal now.  (of the forum of course, please do NOT release real name on here!)

At last,  my friend is waiting until Monday to check on some packages for us, to be sure she can get us the best possible value.  She's even thinking about coming.  She was interested in this case before,  and got away from it, but I just got her hooked again...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 03:08:28 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Thanx Klaas we will.....Hey, which one of you told me about sandrak and her emailing you about helping?

Ok Hotshot now just get over here and clean the lemonade off my screen!  LOL...sandraKrazy want's to HELP!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 11:55:07 PM »

Well, first I want to say it was nice FINALLY getting those of you on AOL instant messenger finally and still working on the rest. I enjoyed our chat and our special guest!  

However, I do want to make one thing very clear, just so everybody understands!

The owners and admins. of SM are not sponsering this trip nor are they condoning it.  Please make sure you understand, if you are going, we are on our own as a group!

Again, This is NOT an SM sponsered trip, we are a group of people going at OUR own risk!

You will be hearing from me soon about more specifics on the trip.

Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.