March 29, 2024, 02:12:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dana Pretzer interview with Dave Holloway 10/2/06  (Read 4253 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 01, 2006, 09:46:13 PM »

Transcribed by Heli at RU:

Dana Pretzer / Dave Holloway Oct 1, 2006 TRANSCRIPT

Dana Pretzer Show
C-Bank Talk Radio
October 1, 2006

NOT VERBATIM NOT COMPLETE

Dana:

The family, the world wants to know what happened to Natalee Holloway...

The thought and the feeling of a parent or loved one, when you don't have answers about your child or loved one how stressful can that be?

Recently Beth travelled to The Netherlands, was on tv there, there's been talk about a bunch of investigators coming to Aruba to take over and re-investigate.

Dave how are you

Dave:

Doing good

Dana:

I pray everyday that I'm going to have you on and we can talk about some closure, a finality where you do get some answers. We're going to keep working everyday so you get the help you need to get those answers.

I'm going to get to the questions right away.

From Anna in Alabama: Natalee was involved with a Dutch boy, this is aruban propaganda as far as I'm concerned. I don't think she had time to do all these things, to me it reaks of Julia Renfro and her minions

Dave

Propaganda, they even brought the annual in the first week, see here she had this Lynyrd Skynard song out there, it was lyrics that said if I left here, would you remember me tomorrow ... There's no Dutch boy ..

When I get asked not to go search when it would disrupt the tourism ...whoa

Dana;

Criminal statistics in aruba are skewed; every day from the government, yet internet blogs like SM post the true statistics that in aruba the murder rate is as high or higher than some places in the US. SM also has the statements that have been transcribed into English from the suspects and the witnesses in this case.

Very clear, very poignant, a question what are your thoughts about the true facts coming from aruba. What can we do to get all the people across the world to read and see what was said

Dave

It's a matter of getting them so ppl will see what kind of investigation was made. SOme of them you can see the tourism was a factor ... that's the only reason when we got on the island the case was under the table, if it wasn't for the media it would have been, it's one of those things, it's happened before in the past.

One girl went missing a year before, confirmed by police there in a recent search about a month ago. A year ago they didn't spend much time on it at all.

Dana:

Larry Garrison ,your buddy and mine came out here awhile ago...there's a Deep Throat I hate to use that term but, a person who came forward with information, can you update us

Dave:

Dana I have to keep in mind that there's a lot of supporters but other people are looking from the defense, and I don't doubt J2K's are tuning in, so I'll leave it at that. There is someone coming forward with some information, and people in aruba are pretty nervous about it.

Dana:

Those ppl do listen, the evil side does listen too

Dana:

Was there a phone call on the night Natalee disappeared than went to Jug's phone

Dave;

Beth is best to answer that, but no Natalee did not make a telephone call back to the US. That did not happen

Dana:

Tim Miller has been on my program says he'd love to go back to Aruba, he says he can find her in the deep water

Dave:

we've talked about that in the past, it's a funding issue. We're kind of looking to make sure that is a viable place to search. We're hoping that the Dutch investigators will think that's a direction we can head in. I hope they steer everybody in the right direction, which is more than the arubans have done.

Dana:

When will the investigators arrive?
Where would you see them search?
Will the investigators be able to question the suspects like the suspects were questioned previously despite the ruling of the Judge who released them

Dave

I met with homicide detectives a month ago, an associate of some of the investigators who were going to take over, he said the same playing field, they'll step in where arubans left off and continue the game so to speak.

They will not be able to question, not start all over again. They will come in as cold case detectives and see if there are areas that can be explored more.

About 3 weeks I heard from the FBI ...

I can tell you, the Dutch operate like the FBi we're not going to know when they're there or what they're doing.

Dana:

To get some answers that's what needs to be done, but this is something if they can come in uninhibited. Will they work with the FBI

Dave:

I asked but they would not comment. I would imagine that Holland police, if they wanted to use the FBI, when it was first announced through SM, the Interpol was also going to be involved. Anything outside of aruba if it's in the US the FBI will handle it, but they won't tell anyone what they're investigating or who.

I got the idea that it's lights out, they're not going to talk

Dana:

We just have to have faith they will do a thorough investigation which wasn't done the first time

Dana:

Will the Dutch be merely turning the findings into the same prosecutors and same Judges or a new prosecutor looking at their findings

Dave:

If you are a Dutch National if you commit a felony anywhere in the world you can be tried in Holland. The charges could be brought in the Netherlands, for S & D, charges would be brought in Aruba by them

Dana;

Where is Joran?

Dave:

I'm not sure, there was a rumour that he was back to Aruba when Beth went to Holland. It doens't matter where he goes, he'll be closely watched now that the Dutch are involved.

Dana:

Could the cold case detectives re-interrogate the suspects?

Dave:

Joran said he would be willing to talk to Beth and Dave ..we turned the tables on him and told him to talk to police and he refused.

If I was him I would co-operate to the police, he should go to the Dutch and say ask me whatever..but guess what he's not going to do that, neither are D or S.

Dana:

they're pulling an OJ, he was going to solve his case too.

Cell phone and computer records from all involved. Are those still being saved for investigation. Art Wood said in cases evidence seems to go missing. Is the evidence still there

Dave:

We're not sure, the Dutch will have to look into it. If you read the statements from the website, you will see where this case went awry. Joran was brought in on May 31, I haven't seen Joran's statement .. I read D &S.. the police asked them if Joran got out at the fisherman'e hut ..

In Satish statment did you drop Natalee at the fisherman's hut, he said the HI. Why did they ask that question, it didn't come out of the blue, so apparently Joran made that statement.

Did he tell the truth that they got off at the fishermen's hut, that's a blatant lie.

The next morning when Beth went to Dennis Jacobs, lo and behold Joran's statement was ripped up on the desk. I came later in the afternoon and we questioned him about the boys having anything to do with it

Jacobs said they had nothing to do with it.

We asked any discrepancies in the statement, no no, they had nothing to do with it. You kind of wonder why they ever asked the security guards when they had those discrepancies in the statement.

You read all those statements, As mentioned there are a lot of areas where there's no follow up questions.

Dana:

They should have followed up right away.

Recently Beth was in The Netherlands, is your family planning on other media appearances in HOlland

Dave:

I commend her for going to Holland, she was invited by one of the radio personalities there and we've always been available to the news media, when they call we're available, We're not the ones chasing the media, when somebody asks I make a decision ...

It wears on you, I wonder if I can go another day, I look at Natalee's picture and it tears at me

Dana:

You have incredible strength, how you haven't ended up in a loony bin, it's beyond me.

One of my callers talked about you searching the landfill and since then the holes that you've searched are filled in ..

Where would you like a search to be conducted.

Dave:

Certainly the garbage area was disappointing, we didn't get very good co-operation, we dug some holes, it was very adverse conditions, a lot of us got sick over it. We need a very good clue, if you can tell us where the haystack is we can find the needle.

You have to have a general idea where to search.

Dana:

Ever spoken to Lt Roy Tromp, what were your instincts about him.

Dave:

I may have talked with him in one of the meetings I'm not real sure. I do remember Dennis Jacobs, Gerold DOmpig

Dana:

What if anything would you like Natalee's supporters to do? what more can we do. I mentioned SM BFN, those ppl have gone above and beyond, they keep it alive. On the internet the millions of people that read these blogs, all you need is one tip to come your way

Dave:

What everyone is doing so far is phenomenal. the internet presence has been great, we're going to pursue that avenue more next month.

those statements being on SM and BFN, pass them on to your friends and everybody will see what we've been through.

Dana:

Stephanie Good and Larry Garrison have gone above and beyond to help you with this cause and we can only do what we can do, and hopefully there will be that one tip that will benefit you.

Rumours that the Kalpoe's are filing suit to clear their names. That's one of those goofy things.

Dave:

I haven't heard anything about filing suit against Aruba. I know there's talk about a talk show host being involved in some negotiations with Deepak, we'll have to wait and see.

Dana:

The Dutch should go online to see the statements comparing them with the videos.

The difference in the statements, you talk about the statement torn up on the desk, the police car conversations, the inconcistencies everywhere. What would you, if the aruban investigators, the Dutch came to you and said what would you like us to do.

Go over 5 things you'd ask them that the initial investigation didn't so

Dave:

If you could change somethings, I'd want for them to be able to interview and be involved with the case when it first happened.

I think what needs to be done is some of these ppl who put together a lot of info, chain of events, probably going to put that together in form of a report to the Dutch and tell them there's another side to this that the police don't know about, like police involvement.

there are police who turned their heads the other way. My gut instinct is there are too many things that happened in this investigation, it's not coincidence.

There are good police in this investigation, but after the first 10 days it's pretty difficult even for the Dutch to figure it out

The searches, some of the sand dune searches and even the pond were not done in a true professional manner that someone else could have done. I'd like those searches done again.

Dana:

I think we're on the right track as far as asking the questions. it's getting the co-operation from Holland and Aruba.;

Dave:

I've seen published reports about minimum a month to complete, it could be a short time or it could never be solved. Why did they turn it over to Holland, this thing goes deep

Dana:

Aruba blew it times 10 from the get go, they made themselves look inept and corrupt, I would do what I could and spend what I had to to get a conclusion to this case.

I do believe there's a conclusion to this case, just to bring the interest back to the island.

that island is not everything that it's cracked up to be, it's just downright dangerous.

Dave:

I published this book and did a lot of investigation on the internet. when she went missing I punched up Aruba and saw a lot of good things. And later I punched it in and came up with mafia; 50 %of the assets on that island are associated with the mafia ....

Is it good for Aruba? I'm not going to that area but big business saw the downturn in tourism and they want answers. Money talks and you know what else walks and that's why Holland is coming.

They want to get back to business and tourism and I would too. They need to clean things up and as long as we have supporters that talk with their back pockets that's the way it's going to be.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.