April 19, 2024, 08:14:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145074 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: April 26, 2007, 08:34:06 AM »

Quote from: Atlmetroguy
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"

On other news...3 weeks of being cig smoke free!![/

Yay, Metro!!!! Woo Hoo!!! I'm soooooo proud of you.  Very Happy

I used to teach a stop smoking class for Erlanger Hospital, and I know how much effort it takes to stop. You are a strong, brave man!

Naaa...I'm just on a new drug program for quitting smoking...almost no cravings but I feel kinda loopy at times...lol...not that is any different from any other day...lol..

You have to be strong and brave to get on that new drug program. Good for you! (And feeling loopy can be fun - trust me, I'm loopy most of the time. Laughing )

I Stand With The Girl
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: April 26, 2007, 08:41:03 AM »

These are the last few pages of Joran's book.If anyone wants this removed I'll get Klaas to delete it.This was posted @ scrux.com by dugo:

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By translating bits and pieces for my further study of the case I magically obtain copyrights over the translations. Most of the original is copyright Joran van der Sloot, Zvezdana Vukojevic and publisher Luitingh~Sijthoff. They and I reserve their rights, please don't cause a shitstorm by republishing any of these outside the realm of the webboards, where me and my friends discuss this case to death, without express permission of all copyrightholders. Don't overload me with thank you's, It makes me blush and I do it for myself anyway. Kind regards, dugo.

v1 (I'll increment this number if I change anything for version control)

Page 339
Postscript

On December 15 2006 Deepak and Satish Kalpoe sue talkshowhost Dr. Phil, tv-broadcaster CBS and distributer Paramount for slander, deception, violation of privacy, fraud and conspiracy by manipulation of the interview with Deepak on September 15 2005, to make it look like Deepak admits that the thre boys gave Natale a date rape drug, had sex with her and helped with the murder and the hiding of her body.
The next day Beth Twitty and Dave Holloway promptly file a suit as well. They want, in turn, that in a civil suit, filed in Los Angeles, the brothers will be convicted for their part in the death of their daughter.
The expectation is that the brothers have a big chance of winning against Dr. Phil. The Dutch forensic institute (NFI) already proofed that the tape was messed with.
On January 24 2007 polygraph expert Jamie Skeeters dies.
Since my release I have no contact with Depak and Satish.
Prosecutor Karin Janssen has left to the Netherlands by now. Her contract was not prolonged despite her indications that she wanted to stay longer to bring the Natale Holloway case to a good end.

Page 340
Chief of police Gerold Dompig filed for VUT[early retirement].
My father now became lawyer at the lawfirm of Anthony Carlo on Aruba.

The case Twitty vs. Kalpoe will most likely not go to trial. If the case goes to trial Depak and Satish will win because there is simply no evidence at all against any suspect.

Meanwhile Jug Twitty filed for divorce on December 29 2006 according to the Birmingham news on January 5 2007. The reason for the divorce:insuperable differences. In the paperwork JUg claims that `there are such differences in temperament that the partys can't live together any longer'.
Beth stopped teaching and founded a foundation, the INternational Safe Travels Foundation. A foundation with wich she gives information to American high schools to warn students in order to prevent them from suffering the same fate abroad as Natalee.

At the end of 2006 Aruba invests 4.3 million dollars in a campaign to get American tourists back to the vacation island. `This is Aruba. This is our home. And we want to share it with you.' The image of Aruba needs a cleanup after two years of negative publicity.

Father Dave Holoway founds the Natale Holoway Foundation to support Americans with a missing relative abroad with financial means neccecery for tickets, lodging and organising searches.

Page 341
In April 2007 Dave will go together with the search and resque team of non-proffit organisation Texas EquuSearch to look for his daughter one more time.

On August 29 2006 my lawyer Anthony Carlo filed a written request to end the investigation against me because I am living under the threat of prosecution for too long. That would also end the status of suspect. On November 30 2006 is the hearing. On December 7 2006 I receive a short e-mail from my father:

Hi Joran,
The request to end the case related to you has been denied, with as reason that the prosecutor has made it plauible that the case is being investigated in abundance. A pitty, but stay calm and keep concentrating on the good things like your school, friends and family and writing your book. Keep working on yourself to strenthen your positive sides.
Regards,
Paul

In the decision my father attaches it states:

The investigation is ongoing since june 2005 and that period can not be considered unreasonably long, apart from the fact that this is undesireably long for the suspect personaly. Additionaly it has not been proven that there are such heavy weighing circumstances that the period, which for a complicated investigation as the presented into a more than probably committed indictable offence and the possible involvement - in any kind of way - of the suspect, should be shortened. The judge rejects the request.

Page 342
A pitty, but there is nothing to be done about it. By now I learned how to deal with disappointments.

In closing:
In May 207 the prosecution on Aruba wil decide wether to prosecute me and the other suspects, or that the case will be closed.

It is almost two years ago now that I left Natale alone on the beach. That is a mistake I will have to learn to live with for the rest of my life. I find that difficult.
I was seventeen but felt like a real man; so I should have acted like a real man. A man who would not leave a girl alone at night. I have thought about a milion times about what could have happened to Natalee. With all the media attention she can't live somewhere unnoticed right? Everybody knows how Natalee looks.

In this book there are many PVs from suspects and witnesses to base it on facts as much as possible. In the end only I know if I did something wrong. I do have a clean conscience. I hope and ask that if someone knows more he or she wil go to the police.
I once sayd that I would be angry if Natalee is still alive, but actualy I wil be very happy for her. The police, the American press and her family, who accused me falsely for two years, and determined me for rapist and murderer will have something to explain to me in that case.

Page 343
But I don't expect to receive apologys.
I gained a lot of life experience in the past two years. I found out that the world does not revolve around me in a very painfull way: my girlfriend here in the Netherlands broke up with me because I did not take her feelings into account. That broke my heart.
And I learned another thing: To lie does not help, the truth always comes out. I have lied often because it seemed the easy way to stay out of trouble and to avoid conversations I didn't feel like having. Lying is something I don't want to do anymore.

Somewhere out there is an answer to the question what happened to Natalee Holoway. I believe that the answer to that question will come out one day and that my and my family's name will be cleared.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #262 on: April 26, 2007, 08:50:04 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Here's a screen capture of the video from the show Anna just posted.  I think Joran looks like he has gas Laughing  Laughing

I don't know but there is definitely a turd in that photo....

Good morning.  Working & lurking.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: April 26, 2007, 08:54:05 AM »

his eyes are skeeeeeeeeeeery

he lies and lies and lies

and then lies some more

yea, im sure he has a GIRLFRIEND  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

maybe he is calling Guido... GUIDA  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: April 26, 2007, 09:06:51 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

and then lies some more

Well, it's pretty obvious from looking at Joran why he drugs women - it's the only way he could get near one without her running away. Everything about him is skeeeeery - just like Frankenstein.

I Stand With The Girl
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: April 26, 2007, 09:10:20 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

and then lies some more

Hi robots Laughing since Joran had to change Guido's name in the book to Marco...maybe Guido/Guida was the girlfriend thyat dumped him Shocked  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #266 on: April 26, 2007, 09:11:51 AM »

In this book there are many PVs from suspects and witnesses to base it on facts as much as possible. In the end only I know if I did something wrong. I do have a clean conscience. I hope and ask that if someone knows more he or she wil go to the police.

That's quite a statement.
He has a clean conscience. I don't doubt that. It's hard to dirty something that doesn'r exist.

Only he knows if he did something wrong. I think Joran likes the idea that he holds knowledge the world wants. It feeds his ego. I also think he's mistaken about what others know, and eventually, that just may come back to haunt him.

He hopes that anyone who knows MORE will come forward. He's gone 2 years without evidence worthy of putting him away, surfacing enough to stick. He's confident and taunting that his teflon coating won't chip. Somewhere along the way, Joran came to enjoy watching the "problem areas" fade away into nothing. The shoes weren't enough, the lies weren't enough, the search warrant wasn't enough, and on and on. He must feel invincible, and with his problems going into this, that's a recipe for disaster.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 26, 2007, 09:29:17 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Joran Van Zit Face aspires to someday be a business man back in his homeland of Aruba.  Isn't that special.  
The bright beautiful young lady he drugged and murdered was on her way to becoming a DOCTOR.
Good luck with your business Sporter.

This is what his business will be  Laughing

Klaas!  This is toooooo funny!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: April 26, 2007, 09:39:48 AM »

Thanks GEL.

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
These are the last few pages of Joran's book.If anyone wants this removed I'll get Klaas to delete it.This was posted @ scrux.com by dugo:

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{EDITED}
He is so sure that they will win I guess we will see the Kalpoes in court.

The expectation is that the brothers have a big chance of winning against Dr. Phil. The Dutch forensic institute (NFI) already proofed that the tape was messed with.

Page 340
Chief of police Gerold Dompig filed for VUT[early retirement].
My father now became lawyer at the lawfirm of Anthony Carlo on Aruba.

There is no evidence that he knows about.

The case Twitty vs. Kalpoe will most likely not go to trial. If the case goes to trial Depak and Satish will win because there is simply no evidence at all against any suspect.

On August 29 2006 my lawyer Anthony Carlo filed a written request to end the investigation against me because I am living under the threat of prosecution for too long. That would also end the status of suspect. On November 30 2006 is the hearing. On December 7 2006 I receive a short e-mail from my father:

Notice how Paulus stresses to him to strengthen his positive sides.

Hi Joran,
The request to end the case related to you has been denied, with as reason that the prosecutor has made it plauible that the case is being investigated in abundance. A pitty, but stay calm and keep concentrating on the good things like your school, friends and family and writing your book. Keep working on yourself to strenthen your positive sides.
Regards,
Paul

In the decision my father attaches it states:

Page 342
A pitty, but there is nothing to be done about it. By now I learned how to deal with disappointments.

In closing:
In May 207 the prosecution on Aruba wil decide wether to prosecute me and the other suspects, or that the case will be closed.

In this book there are many PVs from suspects and witnesses to base it on facts as much as possible. In the end only I know if I did something wrong.I do have a clean conscience.[/color] I hope and ask that if someone knows more he or she wil go to the police.

Don't hold your breath.

I thought he had a girlfriend and he was devoted to her unconditionally.

But I don't expect to receive apologys.
I gained a lot of life experience in the past two years. I found out that the world does not revolve around me in a very painfull way: my girlfriend here in the Netherlands broke up with me because I did not take her feelings into account. That broke my heart.

And I learned another thing: To lie does not help, the truth always comes out. I have lied often because it seemed the easy way to stay out of trouble and to avoid conversations I didn't feel like having. Lying is something I don't want to do anymore.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: April 26, 2007, 10:09:34 AM »

Somewhere out there is an answer to the question what happened to Natalee Holoway. I believe that the answer to that question will come out one day and that my and my family's name will be cleared.

Here is the answer. Sound like somebody we know?

pathological liar:
A person who lies to the point of it being considered a disease or condition, an abnormally habitual liar

sociopath [(soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-uh-path)]
Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

psy·cho·path   (s?'k?-p?th')
n.   A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: April 26, 2007, 10:13:33 AM »

Complete and Utter non-sense and the delusions of a lying maniac and his  subordinate! First of all the Skeeter Tapes were tampered with by the ALE. Roger admitted he got the Tapes (his version) directly from the ALE. Jamie Skeeters' Tapes were NOT tampered with by him in any way. The FBI and DFI / NFI have all examined those tapes (Hard - Drive) and the FBI has remained silent on the finding. As they normally would while an investigation is on going. The NFI did call Jamie and they told him that his VERSION was clean and when he died he was waiting for a written confirmation from them declaring those findings. I do not know if that letter ever arrived. They told him on the phone that he was CLEAR. The top forensic technology researcher at the NFI issued that phone call to Jamie directly and he told Jamie that the ALE version was tampered, NOT HIS.

This says it all about the mind set of the Aruban Authorities. No money to search for Natalee at sea, but tons of money to throw down the terlit. Mind you Tim Miller was willing to do many searches for free and was T-Boned by Gerold Dompig repeatedly. Dompig even told him where to search then denied those searches. Let's make sure we don't for get that bit of obfuscation.

Talk about an enabler! He calls himself 'Paul' when signing a letter to his son? Not 'DAD'. This is weird and reminds me that Joran and Paulus are drinking and gambling buddies and not father and son.

It's been two years that you have been lying to everyone and covering for your buddy Paulus. I only wish you would be sentenced to life in prison. And I don't mean one of those 10 year life sentences, I mean forever. You're pathetic!!!!

Trust me, you're lucky you're not dead already in a prison riot. You won't be getting any apologies from anyone. It's you, Sherlock, that should be apologizing to everyone. Start with a real apology to the Holloway's and Twitty's, and the TRUTH then the people of Aruba, then to the people of America, then to the people of Holland who you harmed. Pathetic!

Some day you'll realize what a loser your Father is, just like he already realizes what a loser you are.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #271 on: April 26, 2007, 10:21:18 AM »

Nice rant, Rob.  

What a POS this kid is.  He thinks the world revolves around him.  Most normal kids grow out of this stage.  He never did.  Speaks volumes about his environment growing up and the extent to which his parental units enabled his dysfunctional behavior (yes, that includes lying like a freakin' rug each and every time your mouth opens).

I wonder what Greasy Joe thinks of his star client about now.  Oh, that's right, he's been busy defending another killer.  Yeah, it's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it.  Lucky we have Greasy Joe on the job. My fondest hope is that JVDS really screws himself hard and repeatedly with all these publicity appearances.  No smooch for ya either, goonboy.

Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: April 26, 2007, 10:24:20 AM »

Well said Peaches and Congrats on your recovery!!!! Very Happy

Hey Dayhiker and Monks!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: April 26, 2007, 10:29:27 AM »

Great posts Rob and Peaches!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #274 on: April 26, 2007, 10:30:55 AM »

Nice to see you, Rob.

I have really tried to keep an open mind most of the time; however, I have been around long enough to know a big fat liar when I see one.  I don't have to step in crap to smell it.  This whole case smells big time.  

JVDS says he lied because he was afraid.  What a wuss and a loser.  
Afraid of whom?  Certainly not his parents!  They trained him to believe he hung the moon.  

Perhaps maybe goonboy's big mouth will bring them all down.
Now I could pop some popcorn and sit back and watch that!

Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: April 26, 2007, 10:32:08 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Complete and Utter non-sense and the delusions of a lying maniac and his  subordinate! First of all the Skeeter Tapes were tampered with by the ALE. Roger admitted he got the Tapes (his version) directly from the ALE. Jamie Skeeters' Tapes were NOT tampered with by him in any way. The FBI and DFI / NFI have all examined those tapes (Hard - Drive) and the FBI has remained silent on the finding. As they normally would while an investigation is on going. The NFI did call Jamie and they told him that his VERSION was clean and when he died he was waiting for a written confirmation from them declaring those findings. I do not know if that letter ever arrived. They told him on the phone that he was CLEAR. The top forensic technology researcher at the NFI issued that phone call to Jamie directly and he told Jamie that the ALE version was tampered, NOT HIS.

This says it all about the mind set of the Aruban Authorities. No money to search for Natalee at sea, but tons of money to throw down the terlit. Mind you Tim Miller was willing to do many searches for free and was T-Boned by Gerold Dompig repeatedly. Dompig even told him where to search then denied those searches. Let's make sure we don't for get that bit of obfuscation.

Talk about an enabler! He calls himself 'Paul' when signing a letter to his son? Not 'DAD'. This is weird and reminds me that Joran and Paulus are drinking and gambling buddies and not father and son.

It's been two years that you have been lying to everyone and covering for your buddy Paulus. I only wish you would be sentenced to life in prison. And I don't mean one of those 10 year life sentences, I mean forever. You're pathetic!!!!

Trust me, you're lucky you're not dead already in a prison riot. You won't be getting any apologies from anyone. It's you, Sherlock, that should be apologizing to everyone. Start with a real apology to the Holloway's and Twitty's, and the TRUTH then the people of Aruba, then to the people of America, then to the people of Holland who you harmed. Pathetic!

Some day you'll realize what a loser your Father is, just like he already realizes what a loser you are.

Rob, Aruba needs to send the sporter a bill for that 4.3 million dollars and the other countless millions he has cost their country for his raping night on the town. Include Paulus on the tab for all the damage he's done.

If Auba ever counted up the money these two bastards have cost them they'd parade them through town and hang them in the public square.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: April 26, 2007, 10:33:06 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Well said Peaches and Congrats on your recovery!!!! Very Happy

Hey Dayhiker and Monks!

Morning Rob, enjoyed your post!

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: April 26, 2007, 10:33:11 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Here is the answer. Sound like somebody we know?

pathological liar:
A person who lies to the point of it being considered a disease or condition, an abnormally habitual liar

sociopath [(soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-uh-path)]
Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

psy·cho·path   (s?'k?-p?th')
n.   A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

What do you call a person that is all of the above?? Shocked  Shocked  Laughing

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #278 on: April 26, 2007, 10:34:13 AM »

Indy, I love your avatar!  Makes me smile.  Laughing

My patience with this case is wearing pretty thin.  I try to be a common sense kinda girl so I just don't understand how anybody in their right mind could believe word one that issues forth from that boy's piehole.  It just doesn't make sense.

Expect a miracle.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: April 26, 2007, 10:36:39 AM »

Page 342- In the end only I know if I did something wrong.

I spect there are others who know, and maybe the ones that aren't dead will rat him out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.