April 19, 2024, 01:37:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145079 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: April 26, 2007, 11:38:00 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Joran telling those Designer Lies that he invents to fit any circumstances.

Why, he wasn't even interested in Natalee and thought her friend much prettier!  See, that alone proves it was Natalee who was after him all along--NOT!

We are not blind.  Look at her then look at him!   Evil or Very Mad I rest my case.  

So why did this condomless scholar bother to change clothes and go out in the middle of the night anyway?  Arriving right at closing time, etc.?  What was the point in even bothering since he was only concerned with safe sex and his academics?  One might conclude he would have stayed home and finished his homework and studied for that imaginary exam the next day instead if that was his main priority.

I agree Anna.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: April 26, 2007, 11:40:40 AM »

What is this thing Jug is supposed to have said that Joran considers of such major importance?  Anyone know?  I hope he is not referring to the pregnant with Jug's child that was to have been the topic of a book by Julia Renfro until she chickened out.

Also I wonder how ignorant of DNA one has to be to keep up with that toothbrush nonsense.  I guess they don't have any crime shows like CSI in Aruba and The Netherlands.

Anyone else find it very suspicious that the legal reason for throwing out Joran's DNA was a missing form from the file at the courthouse where Paulus continued to work?  Disappeared about the time Paulus was asked to pack up and leave.

Not that there is any connection, right????

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: April 26, 2007, 11:41:31 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
HannieC also says Joran and publisher gave thanks to medley/Jan and FOB for their assistance in writing the book-so we know now where Joran got his info.Which I already suspected he was reading all the blogs.FOB and RU in particular. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

It must make people there feel ever so proud to know that they helped a murderer spread his lies.  Rolling Eyes

I'm waiting to see these walls come tumbling down for that bunch...and hope it's real soon.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: April 26, 2007, 11:43:23 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Kimmy, Dayhiker and Anna... Answer this- What the 4377 does Beth and Jug's divorce have to do with Joran and his recipe book of lies?

I mean if that isn't a low blow by a low life I don't know what is. Beth and Jug's personal relationship is none of his GD business.

I think it's one of the sadder occurrences of this entire masquerade. I think Beth is a terrific woman and Jug has done all he could. They are to be admired for everything they have been through. I don't think I know many couples that could have made it. Look at John Walsh as an example.

Agreed.  IMO, the DENIAL of Paulus' compensation is MUCH MORE RELAVENT.

He is just a Plain Old POS!!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 26, 2007, 11:46:57 AM »

Posted at RU by Sunmoonstars - translated by Arubagirl:

Article about Joran's book, courtesty Arubagirl

Bon Dia Aruba 26 April 2007 page A3

Contents of the book have the Dutch people angry and disgusted because of what he writes
Joran vd Sloot Published Book on Holloway Case and Describes Himself as a 'Pathological Liar'
His mother will also publish a book but at the end of this year

Amsterdam - Joran van der SLoot (19), who calls himself a pathologial liar, still believes in his innocence related to the Natalee Holloway case. His biggest error tat he made, was to leave Natalee Holloway alone on the beach. This he says in his book that he published this week in the Netherlands that brought a lot of negative attention on this young person. During a television program this week in the Netherlands (the only interview he gave) describes in detail what happened according to him that night, when he met Holloway.

It must be said that the Dutch newspapers wrote about the book and also gave its readers the opportunity to react on the book and this young person. It must be said that practically none of the comments were positive and most were venting hate and anger towards this young person and all were considering him as a threat and a disgrace to society. Very little, here and there, left a good word for vd Sloot, who is wel aware of his acts.

Vd Sloot is aware of the fact that this case can be 'stashed away' [translating 'doofpot' - ag]. But he is so tired of this entire case that he does not care what happens now. For now, he is studying business and some day wants to return to Aruba to start a business on Aruba. The question that many made was if the contents of the books could have an infulence on the case that is still in full investigation and if it can affect him as such. In an either positive or negative way.

This because the book is fairly detailed about what happened. At the same moment vd Sloot continues and repeats various times that is a liar and that he still likes to lie and it comes easy to him. His first relationship that he had when he went to the Netherlands last year, lasted a very short time because of these reasons. But now he has a stable relationship with a person who believes what he tells her. And that's why he does not want to lie anymore. Time will say if the book that he published will have any effects on the case that is still ongoing.

At the same moment the mother of Joran, meaning Anita vd Sloot also has a book on this topic, from a mother's point of view, what were the feelings around this case. But seeing that her son published his book first, Anita vd Sloot decided that she is not going to publish hers yet until the end of the year to give her son a chance to get on the market and see how the reaction is. The mother thought to publish her version of how she fees at the end of the year.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: April 26, 2007, 11:55:29 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "Rob"
Kimmy, Dayhiker and Anna... Answer this- What the 4377 does Beth and Jug's divorce have to do with Joran and his recipe book of lies?

I mean if that isn't a low blow by a low life I don't know what is. Beth and Jug's personal relationship is none of his GD business.

I think it's one of the sadder occurrences of this entire masquerade. I think Beth is a terrific woman and Jug has done all he could. They are to be admired for everything they have been through. I don't think I know many couples that could have made it. Look at John Walsh as an example.

Agreed.  IMO, the DENIAL of Paulus' compensation is MUCH MORE RELEVANT.

He is just a Plain Old POS!!!!!

It sure is, Kimmy!

This is just another example of the pain and suffering Joran and Paulus have caused this family and for which they should pay.

I don't understand how with the reason for denial of payment to Paulus, he is out of jail let alone an attorney in good standing in Aruba.  Goes to the quality of their judiciary again, I suppose.

Or lack thereof.

And those folks, the same ones who are so good and kind and for whom we are supposed to feel such compassion just can't get enough of victim and family bashing, can they?  Any negative news just has to be spread all around as much as they can.

Maybe Oduber should call a press conference to announce it when their divorce is final if it is not already since it's so much of their business.  They have always been far too eager and desperate to trash Natalee and Beth.

What they do fail to appreciate is that none of that matters, even if it were true which it isn't.  But not one bit of that has a thing to do with the fact that those last seen with Natalee Holloway have lied and admit to doing so and brag about continuing to lie until this day and Aruba does nothing at all about it.

.Lies = circumstantial evidence in most parts of the world.  Otherwise, why lie?  Oh, right, Joran was scared.  So scared he made up stuff about what a great card player he is?  That doesn't seem very scared at all to me and I think arrogant is a better description of his frame of mind.

Paulus, on the other hand, was much more uneasy, having been confronted a full 24 hours before he expected it.  If he didn't know anything about Natalee until Beth arrived, why was HE looking up drugs and alcohol and ATTORNEYS three or four hours before Beth's plane even landed?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #306 on: April 26, 2007, 11:59:53 AM »

So let me get this straight.  Joran wrote a book (well, sort of....someone else wrote it for him), Sweaty Pop is writing one too and now that fashion-plate Anita is writing one too!  I can hardly wait.  I've been dying to know where she shops!  And I want the name of her trainer!  She is doing great to be able to get her big foot that far off the ground without toppling over(see kicking photo....good for a chuckle every time).

Joran is tired of the case.  Boo freakin' hoo.  I wish he had never drawn breath too but if wishes were horses.........  He lost his first girl friend over in Holland because he couldn't tell the truth?  Too bad.  Doesn't she have TV?  Did she not recognize Goonboy from the news?  Maybe she did.  Maybe she saw the handwriting on the wall.... and ran screaming!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: April 26, 2007, 12:00:02 PM »

"...a threat and a disgrace to society."

That's EXACTLY why Joran needs to be LOCKED UP.
-------------------

Hey, Klaas,

Didn't Joran say that he doesn't care anymore about  the boycott's effect on Aruba? (paraphrased)

Consider adding that remark to the current frontpage post about his book.
Won't the Arubans love to hear that?! Wink

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: April 26, 2007, 12:06:38 PM »

It must be said that the Dutch newspapers wrote about the book and also gave its readers the opportunity to react on the book and this young person. It must be said that practically none of the comments were positive and most were venting hate and anger towards this young person and all were considering him as a threat and a disgrace to society. Very little, here and there, left a good word for vd Sloot, who is wel aware of his acts.

He is a plague in his own country.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: April 26, 2007, 12:10:21 PM »

Posted by Medleyrelay at RU regarding the Bondia article that Arubagirl translated:

Obviously the facts of this person are not totally accurate - Anita does not have a book coming out. I believe it is a nice article in a Dutch magazine about the case - maybe out next month -- hardly the same as a BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: April 26, 2007, 12:10:46 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

A plague in the Hague! Laughing  Laughing  Shocked

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #311 on: April 26, 2007, 12:12:20 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
So let me get this straight.  Joran wrote a book (well, sort of....someone else wrote it for him), Sweaty Pop is writing one too and now that fashion-plate Anita is writing one too!  I can hardly wait.  I've been dying to know where she shops!  And I want the name of her trainer!  She is doing great to be able to get her big foot that far off the ground without toppling over(see kicking photo....good for a chuckle every time).

Joran is tired of the case.  Boo freakin' hoo.  I wish he had never drawn breath too but if wishes were horses.........  He lost his first girl friend over in Holland because he couldn't tell the truth?  Too bad.  Doesn't she have TV?  Did she not recognize Goonboy from the news?  Maybe she did.  Maybe she saw the handwriting on the wall.... and ran screaming!

I have been able to find her fashion garments at my local salvation army store...hehe....I am now heading to Goodwill. flower

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: April 26, 2007, 12:13:45 PM »

"...I found out that the world does not revolve around me in a very painful way.."

Well, Joran, still needs to learn a very BIG lesson:

Since you played a major role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway,
 by your own attorney's admission, you need to go to
J A I L

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: April 26, 2007, 12:15:33 PM »

Write that book, Anita, so that they can also vent their hate and anger toward you as well.

Those Sloots and Kalpoes are so desperate to try to make a fast dollar off of this tragedy!  And they wonder why their children have no morals?  Actually, I doubt they do because the concept of morals seems so totally missing in those involved.  They have none and do not seem to even grasp the concept of moralistic behavior.

So Anita can tell us how it feels to have reared a complete narcissist who brags about being a pathological liar.

They should never be allowed to profit from what Joran did!

I hope that both Anita and Paulus read those comments from the Dutch.  That should be a real eye-opener as they carry on as though there is actual support for their sicko brat.  Joran is young but he is far from a child and the commission of crimes such as he did would very likely land him in adult court in this country.  Where we also have a thing called the death penalty.

PERSONA NON GRATA

adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: April 26, 2007, 12:16:45 PM »

So let me get this straight.  Joran wrote a book (well, sort of....someone else wrote it for him), Sweaty Pop is writing one too and now that fashion-plate Anita is writing one too! I can hardly wait.  I've been dying to know where she shops!  And I want the name of her trainer!  She is doing great to be able to get her big foot that far off the ground without toppling over(see kicking photo....good for a chuckle every time).

Come on Peaches, give em a break on the books, how else are they going to come up with the money to pay for bribes and make blackmail payments? Laughing
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #315 on: April 26, 2007, 12:19:52 PM »

Sucks to be him.  

"You may think your shit don't stink but your farts give you away"

Words to live by...... courtesy of my late mother.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: April 26, 2007, 12:24:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Medleyrelay at RU regarding the Bondia article that Arubagirl translated:

Obviously the facts of this person are not totally accurate - Anita does not have a book coming out. I believe it is a nice article in a Dutch magazine about the case - maybe out next month -- hardly the same as a BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR = publicist for Anita van der Sloot?

Nice and those people do not belong in the same sentence.  There is nothing nice about a family that produced this admitted pathological liar.  

Maybe Anita will explain to us why Natalee should never have gotten into that car with her son.  That's what she said.  Perhaps she will answer the question as to what is so wrong with him that a girl is not safe doing this.  Maybe she will even tell us about how he killed his own dog and kicked his younger brothers as well as at what point they realized they needed professional help for their fledgling criminal. Rolling Eyes

Please check for more comments made in The Netherlands concerning just what a lower life form Joran actually is.
 Those need to be preserved as well as spread around as much as possible so that perhaps this will sink into the fetid brains of the Sloots.

Better get busy. The more I read, the angrier I become. . off to work and lurk. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: April 26, 2007, 12:26:13 PM »

For Joran.  Yours is even more flimsy!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: April 26, 2007, 12:36:00 PM »

Sucks to be him.  

"You may think your shit don't stink but your farts give you away"

Words to live by...... courtesy of my late mother.

LMAO  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Reminds me of a few folks I know!  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: April 26, 2007, 12:39:43 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.