April 16, 2024, 01:26:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145013 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: April 26, 2007, 03:14:56 PM »

Two interesting posts on the FP under the choller photo (one aruban, one Robert (Dutch).
#119 (DeVries comments)

Sorry can't copy FP posts.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: April 26, 2007, 03:22:06 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Two interesting posts on the FP under the choller photo (one aruban, one Robert (Dutch).
#119 (DeVries comments)

Today on the Dutch television, they asked Joran a Question.
the question whas “do you care about the boycott or Aruba,s situation ??” his answer was NO because he thinks it’s silly..so i say as an Arubian this makes me mad as hell because he is living it large in Holland and we suffer with the consequenses about his actions.
do i think Joran killed Natalee?? yes i do without a doubt.and i have even heard that the rest of the v/d sloot posse is getting out of Aruba too to go to Holland where they are safe because they are geniune Dutch citizens and protected by dutch law.
and today also Joran is accusing Dutch reporter and mystery solver Peter R. De Vries (he also believes Joran is guitly as hell and is hidding things) of having brokken in to his condominium in holland because he lives it large, and has stollen thing from his house,but the point is he doesn’t even glimps about the thought that he is the reason of the boycott against my peolpe and my Island.

doing bad things and protected by the Dutch law…remember the days of slavery??? i do..just remember who started the SlaveRY??

Comment by Angelone | April 26, 2007, 2:04 pm

======================================

In his book Joran is apperently on the offensive as well… Just on the dutch SBS 6 tvshow “Shownieuws”: PRdeVries reacts on accusations by JvdSloot in his book that he’d burgled his appartement.
PRdV: It’s a man that didn’t choke in his first lie and the whole story about the link between the burglery and my show is without any foundation.., nothing of that is true.., I don’t know anything of a burglery.., I have nothing to do with that.., not direct nor indirect.., I had no pre-knowledge of that.., I didn’t give permission for it.., nobody asked me for it… Absolutely nothing, nothing, nothing! So any suggestion that he does in that direction is utterly unfounded and says more about him than about me!
Joran also accuses PRdV that he and Beth Twitty work together and he’s more on her side; iow entered his investigation prejudiced!
PRdV: I went to Aruba to investigate this case and there I was confronted with the fact that he and his family didn’t want to co-operate. In hineside I understand that because I have a lot of tough questions for him that he rather not answers… And now I see him show up in all kind of popular shows where he’s not questioned particularly thouroughly. Yes there he gets away easy; whith me that would be a different story! …
I would gladly give him the opportunity to come and answer these questions in my show… But I’ll bet you he doesn’t dare…

(Note: no uhhs, ahhhs and ehhhs in PrdV’s reaction….)

Comment by Robert | April 26, 2007, 2:25 pm
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: April 26, 2007, 03:26:47 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
#119 (DeVries comments)

Today on the Dutch television, they asked Joran a Question.
the question whas “do you care about the boycott or Aruba,s situation ??” his answer was NO because he thinks it’s silly..so i say as an Arubian this makes me mad as hell because he is living it large in Holland and we suffer with the consequenses about his actions.
do i think Joran killed Natalee?? yes i do without a doubt.and i have even heard that the rest of the v/d sloot posse is getting out of Aruba too to go to Holland where they are safe because they are geniune Dutch citizens and protected by dutch law.
and today also Joran is accusing Dutch reporter and mystery solver Peter R. De Vries (he also believes Joran is guitly as hell and is hidding things) of having brokken in to his condominium in holland because he lives it large, and has stollen thing from his house,but the point is he doesn’t even glimps about the thought that he is the reason of the boycott against my peolpe and my Island.

doing bad things and protected by the Dutch law…remember the days of slavery??? i do..just remember who started the SlaveRY??

Comment by Angelone | April 26, 2007, 2:04 pm

======================================

In his book Joran is apperently on the offensive as well… Just on the dutch SBS 6 tvshow “Shownieuws”: PRdeVries reacts on accusations by JvdSloot in his book that he’d burgled his appartement.
PRdV: It’s a man that didn’t choke in his first lie and the whole story about the link between the burglery and my show is without any foundation.., nothing of that is true.., I don’t know anything of a burglery.., I have nothing to do with that.., not direct nor indirect.., I had no pre-knowledge of that.., I didn’t give permission for it.., nobody asked me for it… Absolutely nothing, nothing, nothing! So any suggestion that he does in that direction is utterly unfounded and says more about him than about me!
Joran also accuses PRdV that he and Beth Twitty work together and he’s more on her side; iow entered his investigation prejudiced!
PRdV: I went to Aruba to investigate this case and there I was confronted with the fact that he and his family didn’t want to co-operate. In hineside I understand that because I have a lot of tough questions for him that he rather not answers… And now I see him show up in all kind of popular shows where he’s not questioned particularly thouroughly. Yes there he gets away easy; whith me that would be a different story! …
I would gladly give him the opportunity to come and answer these questions in my show… But I’ll bet you he doesn’t dare…

(Note: no uhhs, ahhhs and ehhhs in PrdV’s reaction….)

Comment by Robert | April 26, 2007, 2:25 pm

Thanks San
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: April 26, 2007, 03:28:16 PM »

Interesting post from dugo on RU in response to question if Joran had sex on beach...

If we go judicial technical on this, in the Netherlands rape is defined as unwanted /sexually penetrating/ .. fingers count.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: April 26, 2007, 03:35:33 PM »

Posted by Tjeerd at FOB - was this posted here?

Peter de Vries has reacted today in sbs 6 shownieuws at the accusation of Joran De Vries burgled his appartment. He reacted he had nothing to do with it. He just denied it had anything to do with his show at the end of November 2006.

He also reacted at Joran's remark dat De Vries did cooperate with Beth Holloway. He said he wanted to show both sides. He said he wanted to ask the Van der Sloots, and Joran some questions but they didn't want to answer these. He even said that they are afraid to answer these questions...

I read this at the Monkey place btw, I didn't see it for myself.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: April 26, 2007, 03:39:22 PM »

On the FP, klaas.

San posted above

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: April 26, 2007, 03:40:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Tjeerd at FOB - was this posted here?

Peter de Vries has reacted today in sbs 6 shownieuws at the accusation of Joran De Vries burgled his appartment. He reacted he had nothing to do with it. He just denied it had anything to do with his show at the end of November 2006.

He also reacted at Joran's remark dat De Vries did cooperate with Beth Holloway. He said he wanted to show both sides. He said he wanted to ask the Van der Sloots, and Joran some questions but they didn't want to answer these. He even said that they are afraid to answer these questions...

I read this at the Monkey place btw, I didn't see it for myself.

Robert on FP...see above
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: April 26, 2007, 03:40:25 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
On the FP, klaas.

San posted above

ROFLMAO - shows you how thoroughly I read San's post copied from the front page,  lol  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2007, 03:52:37 PM »

Joran isn't making any friends lately. In his book he accuses Jamie Skeeters of offering to pay one of the girls money to lie and say that he drugged and raped her.

We know skeeters isnt here to call him on that lie. If Joran drugged and raped other girls on Aruba..You would hope they speak up now with the dutch on the island. If joran and other pimps would have been prosecuted for drugging and raping the girls previously Natalee would be in her second year of college right now.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: April 26, 2007, 03:58:23 PM »

I sometimes wonder if the US were to offer to protect any witnesses against the VDS clan, if some would be more willing to say what they know. Just offering a reward might not be enough if someone fears for their life.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: April 26, 2007, 03:58:48 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Joran isn't making any friends lately. In his book he accuses Jamie Skeeters of offering to pay one of the girls money to lie and say that he drugged and raped her.

We know skeeters isnt here to call him on that lie. If Joran drugged and raped other girls on Aruba..You would hope they speak up now with the dutch on the island. If joran and other pimps would have been prosecuted for drugging and raping the girls previously Natalee would be in her second year of college right now.

Joran went on that show thinking he was going to BS he way thought it. By watching his actions he went on there like they were his best buddies.  At one point the girl in back of him put her hand on her mouth and leaned over and said something to the guy she was with.  Sort of like she was shocked or embarrased at what he said.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: April 26, 2007, 04:09:30 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I sometimes wonder if the US were to offer to protect any witnesses against the VDS clan, if some would be more willing to say what they know. Just offering a reward might not be enough if someone fears for their life.

I would say no BT.  Because what would happen is they would do something to their immediate family members as a warning.

Sort of like the Kalpoes.  If they came here they would threaten their mother and sister.  The whole family would have to come to the U.S. and get away from Aruba.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: April 26, 2007, 04:11:52 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "*******"

Joran went on that show thinking he was going to BS he way thought it. By watching his actions he went on there like they were his best buddies.  At one point the girl in back of him put her hand on her mouth and leaned over and said something to the guy she was with.  Sort of like she was shocked or embarrased at what he said.

Well, ya know it has worked for him before.  He thinks he is so much smarter and that he can just spew all the lies he wants with no recourse.  And so far, he has been able to.  It sickens me beyond words.  But this will be his downfall.  One way or another, his big mouth is gonna be his downfall.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: April 26, 2007, 04:13:44 PM »

GRETA

what you think of your BOY now?????????????????

Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: April 26, 2007, 04:15:30 PM »

still inclined to believe him now ???????????????????????

well are you ????

HUH ????

stupid Greta  Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: April 26, 2007, 04:15:38 PM »

Wow! That was absolutely *brilliant*
of Joran to get De Vries ticked off
at him. LOLOLOL

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: April 26, 2007, 04:16:17 PM »

http://www.hss.caltech.edu/~mcafee/Bin/sb.html

Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: April 26, 2007, 04:29:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
http://www.hss.caltech.edu/~mcafee/Bin/sb.html

Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

snip.

This surely had a picture of Joran attached.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: April 26, 2007, 04:32:04 PM »

But Klaas, every one of those would apply to Joran.  Usually one only has a few of the characteristics but he has them ALL even to not ever having had a job, etc.

Shocking!    Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: April 26, 2007, 04:34:11 PM »

Posted by Elisabeth (from the NL) on the front page of SM regarding the case:

Today it was announced in Holland that the Dutch detective cold case squad have adviced to keep the investigation open. Aruban authorities have complied and have announced that JVDS remains the prime suspect. There is no deadline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.