April 16, 2024, 09:57:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 144998 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: April 26, 2007, 04:54:36 PM »

Hotshot also talks to him via email..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: April 26, 2007, 04:55:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Klaas - I've emailed Easy. I think he is still home sick, but hopefully he's reading his mail.

Hope he gets well soon.  I've noticed he hasn't posted on his blog recently.

I think he's had something similar to what I've had - fever, nausea, etc. My cousin who works at a local hospital said the ER was packed yesterday with people who have whatever it is.

If you aren't already in the south - don't come here!  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: April 26, 2007, 04:55:28 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Is Robert on the FP by any chance the Robert that used to post in the forum...with the doggy avatar looking left & right like a sailor?  Probably not....just recalling his informative posts with maps, etc.

I don't think they are the same but I could be wrong.  The Robert posting on the front page is in the Netherlands.  I don't think the Robert that posted in the forum was.

It doesn't matter, really, so I guess I shouldn't have asked...maybe the Robert who posted on the forum is reading...might be nice to know he's remembered, at the very least.   Wink Thanks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: April 26, 2007, 04:56:30 PM »

Yes, first VERIFY!

And then

Joran is SKEERED of

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: April 26, 2007, 04:59:57 PM »

I got kicked again just as I posted so here goes again in case my post was missed.

Hi Monkeys,
It is storming here and I keep getting kicked offline.
I was reading over at RU again in that Soul Beach Festival thread. Last page i think they post the picture we all had looked at before early on if I remember. But Klaas if you are here would you go take a look at the picture again.? Or Anna or anyone? Iff it is not on the last page it maybe the one before.

Do not look for Natalee but look in the sort of bottom row , going from the right hand side maybe an inch and a half to two inches in. Does anyone look familar?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: April 26, 2007, 05:01:32 PM »

now it said I could not post again so soon after my previous post. CRAP

Hi Monkeys,
I was reading over at RU again in that Soul Beach Festival thread. Last page i think they post the picture we all had looked at before early on if I remember. But Klaas if you are here would you go take a look at the picture again.? Or Anna or anyone? Iff it is not on the last page it maybe the one before.

Do not look for Natalee but look in the sort of bottom row , going from the right hand side maybe an inch and a half to two inches in. Does anyone look familar?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: April 26, 2007, 05:01:48 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

Laughing At first glance yes, but not when I enlarge IMO:

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: April 26, 2007, 05:02:23 PM »

I sent a email to Hotshot..Not sure if she is working right now or not.. Maybee Jossy knows a little more about whats happening in Aruba. Sounds to me like they are doing there best to put a lid on there activities and who they are questioning.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 26, 2007, 05:06:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Do you mean that older man in the white shirt?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: April 26, 2007, 05:06:56 PM »

Easy thinks he'll get a response from Jossy. Here's what he just emailed me:

Last I heard from Jossy was around noon and that was about the Namdar stuff.  He will get back with me before the day is over.  

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: April 26, 2007, 05:07:05 PM »

Thank you Klaas. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me and I guess they were.I knew if you seen it you would be able to isolate it. I can see I was wrong. Thaks again.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: April 26, 2007, 05:08:12 PM »

Thank you Klaas. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me and I guess they were.I knew if you seen it you would be able to isolate it. I can see I was wrong. Thaks again.

Like I said, at first glance I thought the same thing you did.  It wasn't until I enlarged it I could see it wasn't PVDS  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: April 26, 2007, 05:08:35 PM »

Last I heard from Jossy was around noon and that was about the Namdar stuff.  He will get back with me before the day is over.  

Thanks!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: April 26, 2007, 05:10:07 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hi Monkeys,

Do you mean that older man in the white shirt?

Yes Anna that was the one.
By the way you look so cute today.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 26, 2007, 05:10:35 PM »

Whoever he is, he looks sort of out of place.

It's funny how they point to girls with brown hair and claim it is Natalee.

Very Happy You can find a few others with blonde hair and it looks totally different in that light.

I don't think she went to that SBF and can well understand why.  I wouldn't have either as they are a sort of has been band.   Rolling Eyes

Beth says she didn't go.  No reason to say that if she did attend.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: April 26, 2007, 05:12:36 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Interesting post from dugo on RU in response to question if Joran had sex on beach...

If we go judicial technical on this, in the Netherlands rape is defined as unwanted /sexually penetrating/ .. fingers count.

We know from Dompig's statement on US television that Joran said she was going in and out of consciousness and that is in one of his ststements.

We know from Joran's statements that he penetrated her with his fingers.

Sounds like rape.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: April 26, 2007, 05:13:44 PM »

Thanks!

Klaas,
Is there any other way we can verify in case we don't hear from Jossy?  I wonder if the family is in direct contact wtih Chief Peter de Witt and if he has advised them of this development.

Maybe we should look for a direct email for him and some of us email directly and just ask.

Just a thought. . . where is Gerben when we need him!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: April 26, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Thanks!

Klaas,
Is there any other way we can verify in case we don't hear from Jossy?  I wonder if the family is in direct contact wtih Chief Peter de Witt and if he has advised them of this development.

Maybe we should look for a direct email for him and some of us email directly and just ask.

Just a thought. . . where is Gerben when we need him!

Last I heard the family wasn't getting any information at all.  I suspect if Elisabeth heard or read it we'll be seeing it in one of the online papers or ever on one of the other blogs by tomorrow at the latest.  I did ask Elisabeth how she got the information, whether it was on tv, radio or paper.  Hopefully she'll let us know.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: April 26, 2007, 05:16:18 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Interesting post from dugo on RU in response to question if Joran had sex on beach...

If we go judicial technical on this, in the Netherlands rape is defined as unwanted /sexually penetrating/ .. fingers count.

We know from Dompig's statement on US television that Joran said she was going in and out of consciousness and that is in one of his ststements.

We know from Joran's statements that he penetrated her with his fingers.

Sounds like rape.

That's what I think  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: April 26, 2007, 05:18:01 PM »

O/T
Report: Tainted Hogs Enter Food Supply

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070426/D8OOGLSG0.html
Email this Story

Apr 26, 4:25 PM (ET)

By ANDREW BRIDGES

WASHINGTON (AP) - Several hundred of the 6,000 hogs that may have eaten contaminated pet food are believed to have entered the food supply for humans, the government said Thursday.
(snipped)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.